Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Signature shortening/vanishing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80648)

The Kitty. March 24th, 2024 08:49 PM

Signature shortening/vanishing

Hello.

So I've been on this site for a while now, however as of recently joining back I noticed my signatures are either shortening more than they're supposed to or just entirely vanishing half the content.

For ex: I enter code, which should only be about maybe a few lines long, and when I click save half of it is wiped all together. But looking at other peoples signatures (which can be much longer than mine) this clearly hasn't happened. I may have just forgotten, as I used to know how to do sigs back when I used to be super active on here. But I'm not sure. Could anyone explain how you're supposed to properly format one? (including the sigpic as a gif which I already know how to insert, for the most part).

Shrew March 24th, 2024 09:23 PM

Re: Signature shortening/vanishing

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillinglyKitty (Post 1571072)
Hello.

So I've been on this site for a while now, however as of recently joining back I noticed my signatures are either shortening more than they're supposed to or just entirely vanishing half the content.

For ex: I enter code, which should only be about maybe a few lines long, and when I click save half of it is wiped all together. But looking at other peoples signatures (which can be much longer than mine) this clearly hasn't happened. I may have just forgotten, as I used to know how to do sigs back when I used to be super active on here. But I'm not sure. Could anyone explain how you're supposed to properly format one? (including the sigpic as a gif which I already know how to insert, for the most part).

Have ya' clicked the 'save signature' button? If not, that's most likely it ;w;
Other than that, I dunno. \_(:kittyface:)_/

The Kitty. March 24th, 2024 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks (Post 1571082)
Have ya' clicked the 'save signature' button? If not, that's most likely it ;w;
Other than that, I dunno. \_(:kittyface:)_/

Yea I have, so I've no idea whats happening ;w;

LostInTheOrchids March 25th, 2024 09:23 AM

can you perhaps show us a screenshot of the code you're using? that might help me figure out the problem aha

marshy March 25th, 2024 10:02 AM

hi! are you using any special symbols in your signature at all? wco tends to break a little bit if certain ones or if too many of them are used in signatures, which could be the cause of the shortening. c:

as mentioned, a screenshot of the code you're using would be very helpful as well if that ends up not being the issue :) // @KillinglyKitty:

The Kitty. March 25th, 2024 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshy (Post 1571175)
hi! are you using any special symbols in your signature at all? wco tends to break a little bit if certain ones or if too many of them are used in signatures, which could be the cause of the shortening. c:

as mentioned, a screenshot of the code you're using would be very helpful as well if that ends up not being the issue :) // @KillinglyKitty:

Yep! Turns out it was due to a foreign symbol. This is all solved now.

Thank you! :heartbounce: