Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Flamepaw Battle Training Finder! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55659)

SpiritedWarrior September 15th, 2022 02:53 PM

Flamepaw Battle Training Finder!

Alright, so Flamepaw got a new mentor at the last ThunderClan meeting, and it is Sparkflower. However, it has been nearly a week and my apprentice has yet to get the battle training I want for her. She'll be becoming a warrior in October and we are about halfway through September. I, being someone who can get stressed easily, am stressing about that considering I want Flamepaw to be on track for her warrior ceremony. Here is the list of battle moves:

- Back kick (0/1)
- Half-turn belly rake (advanced) (0/1)
- Playing dead (0/1)
- Scruff shake (0/1)
- Killing bite (0/1) (this is for defensive purposes only)

NOTE: I will delete the moves needed as they are filled! When one move is completed, a spot will open up for another move.

Form:
Your OC:
Which move (can be more than one, no more than 3 posts each for timing reasons):
Mention: @SpiritedWarrior

Caspian September 15th, 2022 09:43 PM

Re: Flamepaw Battle Training Finder!

Your oc: Mistpaw
Which move (can be more than one, no more than three posts each for timing reasons): Tail yank and Badger defense

SpiritedWarrior September 15th, 2022 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shani (Post 1263576)
Your oc: Mistpaw
Which move (can be more than one, no more than three posts each for timing reasons): Tail yank and Badger defense

Do you have a warrior in ThunderClan? I believe training has to be done with a warrior.

Caspian September 16th, 2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1263598)
Do you have a warrior in ThunderClan? I believe training has to be done with a warrior.

I believe I have Smallvine

Akira September 16th, 2022 09:00 AM

Your OC: Bumbleflight
Which move (can be more than one, no more than 3 posts each for timing reasons): He could probably do all and whichever one, but if it has to be one, he'd probably do the leap and hold.

SpiritedWarrior September 16th, 2022 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shani (Post 1263876)
I believe I have Smallvine

Smallvine works! I’ll get to that thread later today or sometime this weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritsuka (Post 1263884)
Your OC: Bumbleflight
Which move (can be more than one, no more than 3 posts each for timing reasons): He could probably do all and whichever one, but if it has to be one, he'd probably do the leap and hold.

Leap and hold works! Just like with @/Shani, I’ll get to that thread today or sometime this weekend!

starry September 16th, 2022 03:32 PM

Your OC: Rainhound
Which move (can be more than one, no more than 3 posts each for timing reasons): Forepaw slash, belly rake, and if you need her to help with another move just lmk

Apollo. September 16th, 2022 03:42 PM

Your OC: LeafNight
Which move (can be more than one, no more than 3 posts each for timing reasons): She can probably do Badger defence :heartbounce:

SpiritedWarrior September 16th, 2022 04:37 PM

@Shani - Smallvine with the Tail Yank
@Ritsuka - Bumbleflight with the Leap and Hold
@marina - Rainhound with the Forepaw Slash and Belly rake
@Apollo. - Leafnight with the Badger Defense

I will attempt to get a starter out during the weekend for all of you, but if not, sometime next week! Just one more question, how active are all of you?

Akira September 16th, 2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1264325)
@Shani - Smallvine with the Tail Yank
@Ritsuka - Bumbleflight with the Leap and Hold
@marina - Rainhound with the Forepaw Slash and Belly rake
@Apollo. - Leafnight with the Badger Defense

I will attempt to get a starter out during the weekend for all of you, but if not, sometime next week! Just one more question, how active are all of you?

I'm relatively active. I won't be too active only if I have stuff to do in the day, which isn't often, or if I don't have creative focus.