Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Warrior Cats Facts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10607)

Zan Partizanne September 6th, 2017 07:06 AM

Warrior Cats Facts

Lets discuss some warriors facts!!

TigerClaw was originally going to be named HammerClaw.

TallStar never took a mate because his heart belonged to Jake and he just wasn't interested in She-cats.

savage scar September 10th, 2017 01:34 AM

Re: Warrior Cats Facts

Sandstorm was said to be the best hunter in thunderclan

Captain Toad September 10th, 2017 01:40 AM

I heard Cinderheart is to be the next leader of ThunderClan.

Bracken12 September 10th, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Toad (Post 381518)
I heard Cinderheart is to be the next leader of ThunderClan.

Firestar was originally going to be mates with Bluestar.... but it was quickly scratched off.

And if Cinderheart is going to be Thunderclan's next leader, Thunderclan is doomed, sorry Cindy but I don't think you would make a good leader.

Captain Toad September 10th, 2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 382336)
Firestar was originally going to be mates with Bluestar.... but it was quickly scratched off.

And if Cinderheart is going to be Thunderclan's next leader, Thunderclan is doomed, sorry Cindy but I don't think you would make a good leader.

*shrugs* Idk, I just heard it somewhere. But take into account, by the time Bramblestar dies, she will be much older, and because of that, wiser. Just sayin.

Bracken12 September 10th, 2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Toad (Post 382357)
*shrugs* Idk, I just heard it somewhere. But take into account, by the time Bramblestar dies, she will be much older, and because of that, wiser. Just sayin.

True, unless he's killed off for the sake of making Squirrelflight, Alderheart, and his family suffer. I would love to see Tigerheart kill him "accidentally" in battle, jut seems like a Tigerheart thing to do.

Captain Toad September 10th, 2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silentshade (Post 382364)
True, unless he's killed off for the sake of making Squirrelflight, Alderheart, and his family suffer. I would love to see Tigerheart kill him "accidentally" in battle, jut seems like a Tigerheart thing to do.

Lol, you're right

ShiningFern September 10th, 2017 10:09 PM

Leopardstar actually died from diabetes.

Tigerstar was actually a descendant of SkyClan, so by his belief of killing half Clan cats, he should have killed himself.

Captain Toad September 10th, 2017 10:22 PM

Kate Cary made a website called BlogClan!
Hollyleaf wasn't made the 3rd cat because the Erins couldn't think of a power for her
I'm the only one who doesn't like Alderheart! *dodges flying furniture*

ShiningFern September 10th, 2017 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Toad (Post 382403)
Kate Cary made a website called BlogClan!
Hollyleaf wasn't made the 3rd cat because the Erins couldn't think of a power for her
I'm the only one who doesn't like Alderheart! *dodges flying furniture*

I'm part of Blogclan. Kate is on often.
Also, I dislike Alderheart too.