Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   ❝ larkpaw’s finder ❞ (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12346)

mvoxhu November 21st, 2017 05:52 PM

Re: ❝ larkpaw’s finder ❞

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 425421)
Lol

Hail is one of Rowan's enemies, do that could create some drama there. c;

um, i'm loving the potential drama here??

mvoxhu November 22nd, 2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 425328)
Okay here we go.... @mompaws
Name: Greenpaw
Apperance: light brown fur green eyes
Personality: He’s thoughtful and rather intrequed often.
More: He was born a kittypet, but at six moons old a fire broke out he and his sister Yellowpaw escaped to Windclan. His older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw escaped to Shadowclan. His other littermates, Pinkpaw, Purplepaw, and Redpaw escaped to Thunderclan. He’s voluntarily mute. He’s not really sure why is does that though...
Role: Love interest (mutual perhaps) though it probs won’t last

sorry, before i accept, would you be able to tell me why he’s voluntarily mute?
because if he’s quiet and all, larkpaw would be more likely to just ignore him (:

Mango November 22nd, 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 425871)
sorry, before i accept, would you be able to tell me why he’s voluntarily mute?
because if he’s quiet and all, larkpaw would be more likely to just ignore him (:

He feels he can embrace the world better not speaking. As he finds himself more keen to listening and picks up noise better than if he spoke. He knows it’s odd, but it helps him “have a better bond with nature” and he finds it magical, due to his kittypet kithood.

mvoxhu November 22nd, 2017 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 425874)
He feels he can embrace the world better not speaking. As he finds himself more keen to listening and picks up noise better than if he spoke. He knows it’s odd, but it helps him “have a better bond with nature” and he finds it magical, due to his kittypet kithood.

well, if that’s the case, i think friend would be better. larkpaw is quite the outgoing lass, and if he doesn’t speak, then she’d just get bored of him c:

Mango November 22nd, 2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompaws (Post 425877)
well, if that’s the case, i think friend would be better. larkpaw is quite the outgoing lass, and if he doesn’t speak, then she’d just get bored of him c:

He does show facial espressions and point at thinks lol