Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Northview University (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12327)

aleka! November 15th, 2017 06:38 PM

Re: Northview University

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421754)
Willow scratched the back of her head. “Heh..yea.. I’m not the best at spells yet...” she held our her arm so the other girl could get a closer look at the creature. Which sniffed the stranger curiously. “I’m willow.” She attempted a smile though due to this situation it looked more like a nervous smile more than anything.

She smiled back in return. "I'm Bracken." She said as she slightly cocked her head to the side, making the quiet sound of a black bird clicking, which was the sound she often slid into when she was dumbfounded of what to do. Bracken gently stroked the creature gently on its side, not wanting to startle it. Well, at least it's not hostile... She thought.

Shadow November 17th, 2017 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 422034)
@Merrypotatoes
@Shadow
"I'll just have a bacon burger with fries, no drink." Trinidy replied simply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 422089)

She smiled back in return. "I'm Bracken." She said as she slightly cocked her head to the side, making the quiet sound of a black bird clicking, which was the sound she often slid into when she was dumbfounded of what to do. Bracken gently stroked the creature gently on its side, not wanting to startle it. Well, at least it's not hostile... She thought.

Scarlet nodded and smiled. Alright guys so no drinks?” She asked just making sure.

Willow nodded. Poking at the creatures tail who didn’t seem to mind it. It mimicked the sound that Bracken had said to it. Willow wondered. “I wonder what it is. It’s definitely not from this world that’s for sure.”

Darky November 23rd, 2017 06:06 PM

Name: Mary hound | Alex hound
Looks: brown skin with green eyes with a skull tattoo and hound ears and tail| brown skin with green eyes and a wolf tattoo with wolf tail and ears
Perso: tbrp for both
Power: control over darkness(evil, light, demons etc) | to control technology with the mind alone.
. @Merrypotatoes @Myik

judas November 24th, 2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 426786)
Name: Mary hound | Alex hound
Looks: brown skin with green eyes with a skull tattoo and hound ears and tail| brown skin with green eyes and a wolf tattoo with wolf tail and ears
Perso: tbrp for both
Power: control over darkness(evil, light, demons etc) | to control technology with the mind alone.
. @Merrypotatoes @Myik

accepted

Darky November 24th, 2017 10:10 AM

Mary woke up as she started to brush her teeth. Alex alarm on her phone. She snoozed it she didn't touch her phone.
"Wake up! Alex!" Mary said. She put on her black hoodie on and some blue ripped jeans. Her yin yang necklace glew as she was the yin(darkness) part. Her black shirt under her jacket said 'don't mess with darkness'. Alex woke up, she sighed. She put on a white short sleeve shirts and black jeans with jordons. Mary put on Nike. Mary left the room, she went outside and sat on a bench. Alex when to the park. She started to work on a jetpack.
(Both open)

( @Leo the Loke is faith open? @Shadow @Myik have anyone open?)

Darky November 24th, 2017 01:54 PM

Bumpy(to keep alive)

Seraphon November 25th, 2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart (Post 427070)
Mary woke up as she started to brush her teeth. Alex alarm on her phone. She snoozed it she didn't touch her phone.
"Wake up! Alex!" Mary said. She put on her black hoodie on and some blue ripped jeans. Her yin yang necklace glew as she was the yin(darkness) part. Her black shirt under her jacket said 'don't mess with darkness'. Alex woke up, she sighed. She put on a white short sleeve shirts and black jeans with jordons. Mary put on Nike. Mary left the room, she went outside and sat on a bench. Alex when to the park. She started to work on a jetpack.
(Both open)

( @Leo the Loke is faith open?)

Yeah, I have a post on like page 3 or 4 or something XD)

Darky December 6th, 2017 06:24 AM

boop