Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Livestreamers Wanted (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6453)

Momotaro May 16th, 2017 02:05 AM

Re: Livestreamers Wanted

Im gonna apply when I get home, probably art streaming.

FOXXRR May 17th, 2017 11:21 AM

When is WCOn going to happen and what do you stream about?

BEAR. May 17th, 2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOXX (Post 260602)
When is WCOn going to happen and what do you stream about?

June 1st - June 7th, 2017.

You can stream a variety of things -- art, writing, and games are common, but if you can think of something else (within the site guidelines!), the application offers an 'Other' option you can fill out.

. beachtide . May 18th, 2017 11:26 AM

I would join, but I won't be able to use my computer over summer, because it belongs to the school, so all I would be able to use is my phone. That's a bit upsetting to me...

Wildy~ =3 May 18th, 2017 11:34 AM

I'm going to actually learn how to stream things without blowing my comp up XD
Also cause I don't want to be that person who has no idea whatsoever on how to do this XD

Phoenix Flames May 18th, 2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 261530)
I'm going to actually learn how to stream things without blowing my comp up XD
Also cause I don't want to be that person who has no idea whatsoever on how to do this XD

Hey, Brambleflight, a way to not lag your computer is to use join.me. It helps with live streams and doesn't mess up computers. And join.me doesn't lag or slow your computer down. It's really useful if you want to live stream with a non-lagging live streaming software.

Teza May 18th, 2017 08:44 PM

When does this close? I should be getting my laptop back Saturday so I can livestream then but otherwise i won't even apply.

Fawn May 18th, 2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquoris (Post 261924)
When does this close? I should be getting my laptop back Saturday so I can livestream then but otherwise i won't even apply.

The livestream dates are June 1st - June 7th. The application will probably close around May 28th.

InfernoFlicker May 24th, 2017 10:19 AM

((QUICK QUESTION:

Am I able to somehow see the dates that I applied for? I wanna make sure I didn't overlap anything and I can't remember what days I put hhhh--))

Fawn May 24th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker (Post 265674)
((QUICK QUESTION:

Am I able to somehow see the dates that I applied for? I wanna make sure I didn't overlap anything and I can't remember what days I put hhhh--))

Sure, send me a private message (so I don't forget) and I'll forward those to you.