Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64339)

dino. May 20th, 2023 08:08 PM

ThunderClan Nursery

A fairly large den, tightly woven from branches and soft ferns, settled just beside the small stream that trickles through the camp. It provides more than enough space for ThunderClan's resident queens and kits.

poppy May 22nd, 2023 09:29 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Lotuskit tumbled about, already claiming one of the nests as her own for her dear siblings. How wonderful, she got first pick! She would have to go inform Thrushie of her good fortune later today.

Dovefluff mournfully placed her two remaining kits in a nest she had found, off to the side but not in the very back. Close to the exit, in case she ever had to flee the den. She still kept two empty spots in the nest open, in hopes that the places would soon be filled with her two missing kits. They had to come back. StarClan couldn't take her home and half her family on the same day, could they? That would be cruel. But... She was quickly learning that StarClan seemed quite fond of being cruel.

[ both open! ]

Eden May 23rd, 2023 04:17 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AG1NI55.png
Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - 2 moons - She/her

Leafkit came trotting in a few moments after Lotuskit did, she wasn't in a rush to go inside a den at this moment. It would seem that they could pick their own nest and she was fine with that. "This place is going to be crowded soon with a bunch of other kits" or well at least it seemed to her it was going to be that way. The dark colored kit would plop her butt down on the nest closest to the other. "I wonder if there is places to hide in here?" she looked around seeming to look for said hiding spots.

@jupiter
(this is the best i could do after being sick :sob: )

MockingRabbit May 24th, 2023 07:38 AM

Appleclaw lay hi her nest, her sleep, dreamless.

xavier. May 25th, 2023 12:39 PM

Rainfall curled into her nest as she sighed

[ CLOSED - ACTIVITY ]

sol. May 27th, 2023 04:59 PM

Lightningkit trailed after both of her siblings, stalled a little. She gave a sad whine. She'd left her favorite rock at the old camp; then the ground tried to eat them! She didn't have time to go back to the nursery to get her favorite rock (whom she had named Binko), and so they had to leave without it. She flopped into the nest, curling her tail over her snout, mourning quietly. Oh, Binko!

Should she try to find another one? Would another rock even suffice? Binko was a pretty, pretty rock, and he was smooth and round and flat; the perfect kind for stepping stones. All the other rocks she'd tried were all jaggedy and hurt real bad whenever she accidentally landed on them. Ick. No no, Binko was the best. But Binko was gone now. The bad bad ground ate him. What would she use to play stepping stones now?

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee - writing this starter made me chuckle, hehe ]

Rose May 28th, 2023 02:00 PM

Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface grimaced in pain at the uncomfortable lack of nest beneath her swollen frame. She would be fine, though, if she didn't move too much. Moving anywhere right now seemed a pain. Cringing slightly as she shifted, the Queen stretched out her limbs beside her, head resting against the ground as she refrained from panting heavily. These kits were going to be the death of her. Moreover, the thought of doing this all alone was going to kill her.

bubble[error]. May 28th, 2023 02:58 PM

~~Cherrykit~~

{ Open }

Cherrykit sighed, sitting alone in the nursery. Of course her little mind made her forget what classes she has done to become an apprentice. Now I'll never be a warrior. Ugh... She looked at the ground in defeat.

poppy May 28th, 2023 11:41 PM

Lotuskit

Delighted as her sister entered the den not far behind her, Lotus popped up to her paws and grinned at her darker furred sis. "I asked Dovey to make us our own den, but she said no." She informed her sister of the cruel rejection to her idea. She liked Dovefluff, but sometimes she was a buzzkill. "We should make some hiding spaces. OOOO, we can dig a hole!" She exclaimed, geniusly hopping around in excitement.

[ @Leafie - so sorry for the shorter post, just trying to knock out a good 20 replies and also trying to not pull an all nighter haha. i apologize for the wait and for the fact that the post might be a bit crappy, I'm just.... very overwhelmed and feeling the sting of burnout! Hope you're doing well ♥ ]

Eden May 29th, 2023 03:57 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AG1NI55.png
Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - 2 moons - She/her

"Boo!" that was no fun for them, it would've been nice to have a place of their own. Instead they are stuck in a den with all the other kits in the clan which she guessed that was fine in her thoughts. "Yeah! In the back where no one would look!" she added. No one would think to look in the back, or at least who would. If they decided to go through with it, the place could be their own little den for the four of them.

@jupiter [it's all good! The medicine I'm taking is actually doing its job so I'm better now]

stag May 29th, 2023 08:14 PM

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Entering the den, they stopped when they reached one of the walls. Houndchaser sighs, exited once their search came up fruitlessly, time to report back to Flameheart and take Asterdamce out to the territory for a talk.

iliri May 30th, 2023 02:08 AM

Lambkit flopped onto a moss-bed while his roleplayer tries to get responses out.

[ACTIVITY - CLOSED]

Rose May 30th, 2023 12:40 PM

Mapleface
She/Her

It hadn't been supposed to be so late into the evening. She felt bloated, just the thought of consuming any food made her want to throw up then and there. Then again, nobody had told her growing kits would be pleasant, so it wasn't really anyone's fault except herself. And her ex. Sighing, Mapleface rolled over on the hard ground, cringing at the fact that she'd not bothered to get herself a nest after moving camps. But now it was too late, and no one seemed to want to help her anyway. They had all been busy with the meeting or whatever.

Mapleface had heard snippets of conversation here and there, but the only thing that caused her panic was that there seemed to be no medicine cats. Who would help her now? Swallowing, Mapleface attempted to drift off into an uneasy sleep. Until the first of the kicks started with force.

yep, magic. voila,, four baby kitties

Exhausted and spent, Mapleface lifted her head to blearily eye the four kits at her side. StarClan rest her soul, she was going to dieeee. "Crackles." The red Queen whisper-hissed through her teeth, resting her head against the ground. Hopefully the cat she'd sent to fetch Cracklepaw had actually done their job.

But she couldn't lie to herself. She loved each and every one of the furballs she'd just given birth to. "Quit standing around and come meet my kits, you idiot." She wheezed fondly, expression breaking into a wide, happy grin. "You're an uncle now."

[ @Leafí - Cracklepaw / @xavier. - Rosekit / @jupiter - Redkit / @~WallyDarling~ - Applekit / @Valient - Alderkit ]

elaif May 30th, 2023 04:31 PM

v-Crackle'paw-v

Another kink in today's plan arose from the depths.
Crackle'paw- who was enjoying a nice meal- was harshly interrupted when a fellow clanmate told him he was wanted by Maple'face.... In the nursery. Why there of all places? Didn't she know how much he hated children? They were noisy... And they smelled... And they were overall nasty little beast. So anyone would understand his inquiry. Mostly out of curiosity, the apprentice headed in that direction.

Once he arrived, the tom shoved his way into the nursery entrance. Golden eyes glinting in the half light, he searched for his dear sister. "Maple'face? What do you wa-" Mouth falling a ajar, the baffled tom saw his sister... WITH FOUR LITTLE RATS AT HER SIDE. A pathetic wheeze escaped parted jaws as his eyes were glued to the little beings.
"... Wait, is THIS why you were so FAT!?" Waves of realization washed over his brain, as her behavior of the past month was suddenly explained. Oh great stars! What had his life come to? Her words made just as much as an impact, as he realized the awful truth... He was an uncle! This was completely awful... But he had no choice but to except his fate.

Slowly traipsing over to the hairballs, he gave a judgemental sniff. "They smell really weird... Like, poop and bad feelings..." pulling his head away from the dastardly babies, Crackle'paw poked one on the rump then looked at his sister " They look like you... But ugly... " cringing at the wriggling group he could only deadpan a look of pure depression.

// @Rose @xavier. @jupiter @~WallyDarling~ @Valient \\
(WOOOO uncle Crackle is in town >:3 )

xavier. May 30th, 2023 05:11 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=39977
• × | Rosekit | × •
They/them

Floating.

For the beginning of their existence was them just floating or well it felt like floating. Rosekit couldn't see but they felt other.. things around them. What were they?

Soon the floating stopped.

They were no longer warm but cold and on somewhere soft? It felt weird. Their senses of course were limited, though it didn't stop Rosekit from letting out a displeased mew when they were poked by something. Rosekit became distracted from whatever poked them by the smell of milk and something comforting. Rosekit started to wiggle their way to the scent before they started to suckle happily.

| @Rose - Mapleface; @Leafí - Cracklepaw; @jupiter - Redkit; @~WallyDarling~ - Applekit; @Valient - Alderkit |

Valient May 30th, 2023 08:38 PM

The newly-born kit, still unnamed, was tucked safely into the warm moss. His small mouth opened to reveal many tiny, sharp teeth, and the kit let out a thin wail.
@Rose @Leafí @jupiter @~WallyDarling~ @xavier.

Luvelle May 31st, 2023 03:21 AM

~cresskit
As the young kit bounds across the nursery floor, she lifts her head with awe at the leaf that drips down to her nose. She looks at it with wonder before sneezing. The leaf flutters away to the ground, she bends down and paws at it curiously, before looking up. There’s nothing to do at all here. she sighs, flopping down and sniffing. All the kits are nowhere to be seen. she lays down, bored. Perhaps she can knit some flower crowns, or play with the queens. ”if only I had a friend.” she whispers, closing her eyes. She shakes herself off the ground before wandering off.

( open )

Minkuu May 31st, 2023 08:51 AM

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit yawned, waking up from her nap; she slowly stood up while stretching before walking around the nursery, trying to find something to do. The small sized tabby decided to pick up a few leaves and make a little pile of leaves at the back of the nursery; after some searching for leaves, her small leaf pile consist of around 5 or 6 leaves that she found scattered around the nursery. Fawnkit tried to find more leaves around the nursery...she found one more! So she added the leaf the the pile
I wonder what i'll do with these leaves now, she thought; looking at the leaves

[open]

Eaglet May 31st, 2023 06:19 PM

bluekit yawned.
[ activity - closed ]

MeadowTail3 June 1st, 2023 06:53 PM

Stormkit lay asleep curled up. A butterfly landed upon her nose. Stormkit felt the gentle breeze from the wings of the butterfly and woke. The sun shone down on her, filtering through the leafy roof of the nursery. Stormkit sneezed and the butterfly flew off, beginning to flutter around the nursery. Stormkit stalked it, imitating the way the warriors hunted with remarkable accuracy. She pounced a few times but the butterfly eventually got away.

Feeling bad that she didn't catch the butterfly, Stormkit lied down and stared at her paw, moping. (Action open)

Ragwort June 1st, 2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeadowTail3 (Post 1427117)
Stormkit lay asleep curled up. A butterfly landed upon her nose. Stormkit felt the gentle breeze from the wings of the butterfly and woke. The sun shone down on her, filtering through the leafy roof of the nursery. Stormkit sneezed and the butterfly flew off, beginning to flutter around the nursery. Stormkit stalked it, imitating the way the warriors hunted with remarkable accuracy. She pounced a few times but the butterfly eventually got away.

Feeling bad that she didn't catch the butterfly, Stormkit lied down and stared at her paws, moping. (Action open)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangoligon (Post 1426141)
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit yawned, waking up from her nap; she slowly stood up while stretching before walking around the nursery, trying to find something to do. The small sized tabby decided to pick up a few leaves and make a little pile of leaves at the back of the nursery; after some searching for leaves, her small leaf pile consist of around 5 or 6 leaves that she found scattered around the nursery. Fawnkit tried to find more leaves around the nursery...she found one more! So she added the leaf the the pile
I wonder what i'll do with these leaves now, she thought; looking at the leaves

[open]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Bona (Post 1426068)
~cresskit
As the young kit bounds across the nursery floor, she lifts her head with awe at the leaf that drips down to her nose. She looks at it with wonder before sneezing. The leaf flutters away to the ground, she bends down and paws at it curiously, before looking up. There’s nothing to do at all here. she sighs, flopping down and sniffing. All the kits are nowhere to be seen. she lays down, bored. Perhaps she can knit some flower crowns, or play with the queens. ”if only I had a friend.” she whispers, closing her eyes. She shakes herself off the ground before wandering off.

( open )

Burntpaw popped his head into the nursery before wiggling the rest of the way in "Hi there!" he meowed at a couple kits he found seemed to be bored "I'm Burntpaw if you didn't already know! well, er sorry if that came off as rude. but um... how would you 3 like to play a game with me?" He churred happily though slightly flustered

RavensCall June 1st, 2023 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Bona (Post 1426068)
~cresskit

( open )

Mosskit noticed another kit. "Hi," he mewed, "I'm Mosskit!"

(hehehee)

MeadowTail3 June 1st, 2023 07:11 PM

Originally posted by @Dabi
Quote:

Burntpaw popped his head into the nursery before wiggling the rest of the way in "Hi there!" he meowed at a couple kits he found seemed to be bored "I'm Burntpaw if you didn't already know! well, er sorry if that came off as rude. but um... how would you 3 like to play a game with me?" He churred happily though slightly flustered
Stormkit lifted her head up. "A game? Sounds like fun!" Stormkit walked over with ease, despite missing her front left paw.

Minkuu June 1st, 2023 09:37 PM

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit was just staring at her leaf pile before and not noticing that Burntpaw visited the nursery
"Hi there!"
Fawnkit's ears perked, she was startled when the apprentice said that. And then Burntpaw asked if she and 2 other kits wanted to play some sort of game? "U-uh..w-well that sounds fun i guess..." she replied. Fawnkit was technically bored as she never had any friends...maybe this is her chance to finally make a friend?
@Dabi

Luvelle June 2nd, 2023 01:46 AM

~cresskit
She’s confused. What happened? Who were these kits? She straightens herself up. ”hello, I’m Cresskit.” she mumbles. Burntpaw seems nice, but a bit straightforward. Then another kit hops up and she steps back. She liked space. “hello..” she meowed.

[ @Dabi @Octavia! ]

RavensCall June 2nd, 2023 02:16 AM

Mosskit smiled, "Can we be friends?" he asked her.
@Dabi @Devil Bona

Dakotaa June 2nd, 2023 10:49 AM

The Death of EchoKit.
~Please be aware, even though the post is in a spoiler, I want to alert here that you are going to read the death of a child. If this upsets you, Do not read!~
~ @jupiter ~

It was a nice morning, it really was… With the birds chirping and the breeze blowing trees around gently… nothing could ruin this beautiful day… Right?

It would be easy for one to think that, but fate had other plans… The small scrap of fur known as ‘EchoKit,’ was buried into her nest deeply… Maybe a little too deep. By this time she would have been awake, gazing out the nursery quietly like she did every morning… But instead, she just lays there… Getting a better glance at her, you could see that the movements of her breathing weren’t present and the warmth of her body had faded to a bone chilling temperature… This can’t be happening… With any movement of her body, the kit would flop around lifelessly…

EchoKit was dead…

poppy June 2nd, 2023 11:26 AM

Dovefluff

Dovefluff had gotten up earlier that day, seeing her daughter in the dimly lit den still rolled into a ball of sleeping kitten, and without waking or jostling her only remaining kit, Dove slid out of the den to go catch her daughter some prey. She had started eating prey lately, and Dove wanted little Echokit to wake up to warm, fresh prey. The den had been so dark that she didn't notice how... still she was, only assuming that she was in a deep sleep and wouldn't want to be awakened.

So, Dove left the nursery and came back about 20 minutes later with a small vole, expecting to be greeted by her young daughter coming up to her, excited for the breakfast. But as she searched the den, looking at playing kits and chatting queens, she noticed something terrifyingly strange. Echokit was still in the same position she had been sleeping in when the young queen left. Padding forward, paws shaking like leaves in a thunderstorm, Dovefluff bent down to gently nudge her daughter awake, breath coming fast.

"Echokit, baby. Wake up, I brought you some food." She pleaded softly, gently rocking her baby daughter back slightly, desperately trying to jolt her awake. "Echo- Echokit. Echokit." Her voice grew a pitch with each syllable, voice cracking as she tried to shake her kit gently to wake her up. "Please wake up. Echokit please, Echokit- ECHOKIT-" Her daughter limply lay slack her paws, cold and motionless.

"HELP ME- SOMEONE, PLEASE!" She screamed, still looking down at the limp kit. Echokit was so cold... she must've died in her sleep, and was dead even when Dovefluff woke up. "MY BABY, MY BABY- PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME-" She cried, trying to breathe life back into the limp kitten. What had happened. Dovefluff stood there for minutes and minutes, vainly trying to wake her daughter up, and eventually collapsed beside her, cradling the dead kitten close to her and rocking back and forth, letting out shock gasp and pleading shrieks for help. Not her baby. Her last baby. Her precious daughter.

The tears came fast and the chokes came next, and the former ShadowClan queen was weeping aloud, tears pouring down her face as harsh, heartbroken sobs swept through her body like spasms as she continued to rock the deceased kit, wailing with the shock and horror. The usually calm and mindful queen didn't even realize if there was anyone nearby, she didn't realize how loud and heart-wrenching her cries were, she just saw her kit, her daughter, laying dead in her arms. What could she have done to save her? Take me, take me, not my baby. Not my baby, please. She looked up in the direction of the cold, unforgiving world. If she could trade herself in for Echokit, she wouldn't even hesitate. Not even to think.

[ @Loveless.Fawn || open for anyone to help Dove move herself and Echo into the clearing for the vigil ]

SpiritedWarrior June 2nd, 2023 11:59 AM

Crowpaw

Upon waking up this morning to do whatever came into his mind, Crowpaw did not expect to hear the mournful, familiar cries of a queen. Oh no... please, ThunderClan, one day without death?? He sighed and exited the apprentices' den, heading toward Dovefluff. Before entering, he cleared his throat and cast the queen an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for your loss... here, I'll help." he whispered, gently scooping the body by its scruff. Cold... like the snow. Quietpaw- if it's not too much, please... take care of Dovefluff's kit in StarClan. "Don't worry, she's in good paws now." he flicked his ears and touched his tail to the queen's shoulder. "I'll sit with you... come on."

Slowly, he walked out of the nursery, silent as he went to the center of the clearing.

//Would Dovefluff be open to fostering one kit?

Dakotaa June 2nd, 2023 12:00 PM

LavenderKit
ThunderClan
A blue-point she-cat with blue eyes.

——————
She was sleeping oh so peacefully... Until all hell broke out... Turning her gaze to DoveFluff, LavenderKit grunted like the grump she was... So what if her daughter died? She quite frankly wouldn't mind losing the burden of caring for babies... But even so, she understood the sadness. Everyone would be sad if lil Lav died, right? but even so, EchoKit wasn't special...

Standing up from her nest, she padded over with a swoosh of her tail. "Huh..." was all the kitten said... She took a step back after saying her single sound.

(LAV IS MEAN!)
——————
@jupiter
——————

poppy June 2nd, 2023 12:38 PM

Dovefluff

As a cat approached her, the young queen had a tiny flash of self awareness and clamped her jaws shut to forcefully stop herself from wailing aloud any longer, sobs shaking her shoulders as she kept her eyes locked on her dead kit, not even able to tear her gaze away to look at Crowpaw or open her mouth to answer him, for fear that she'd fall to pieces when attempting to speak. So she just nodded, tears pouring down her face as she reluctantly released her kitten, letting him gently pick her up and start to lead her to the clearing. Like a kit who didn't know how to walk, the Russian Blue mix padded out beside him, eyes still locked on her last kit.

Four kits, she had carried four kits in her on her way here from ShadowClan. For a fresh start, away from where their toxic father could find them, away from where he could reach her or hurt them. And now she had no kits. Three had vanished, one had died young. Far too young. Dovefluff showed no physical sign of hearing Lavendarkit's apathetic response, just padding out with Crowpaw, her entire body slumped and shaking with sobs. How did this happen?! Echokit wasn't sick, she wasn't hurt, she was perfectly healthy. Echokit was stolen from her. Heronkit, Skykit and Hollowkit were stolen from her. And she had a feeling that some idiot in the clearing would accuse her of killing her kit, just like they had done with Darkpetal. Because of where she came from.

Dove would stumble a few times as she made her way out of the clearing, tunnel vision on the body of her child obscuring her view of anyone around.

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Loveless.Fawn ]

Ragwort June 2nd, 2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangoligon (Post 1427225)
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit was just staring at her leaf pile before, not noticing that Burntpaw visited the nursery at all
"Hi there!"
Fawnkit's ears perked, she was startled when the apprentice said that. And then Burntpaw asked if she and 2 other kits wanted to play some sort of game? "U-uh..w-well that sounds fun i guess..." she replied. Fawnkit was technically bored as she never had any friends...maybe this is her chance to finally make a friend?
@Dabi

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeadowTail3 (Post 1427129)
Originally posted by @Dabi

Stormkit lifted her head up. "A game? Sounds like fun!" Stormkit walked over with ease, despite missing her front left paw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Bona (Post 1427288)
~cresskit
She’s confused. What happened? Who were these kits? She straightens herself up. ”hello, I’m Cresskit.” she mumbles. Burntpaw seems nice, but a bit straightforward. Then another kit hops up and she steps back. She liked space. “hello..” she meowed.

[ @Dabi @Octavia! ]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1427296)
@Dabi @Devil Bona

Blinking over at the comotion he turned to the kits before him with a soft smile "come, lets go to the apprentices den, we can play hide and seek and stay out of the others way"

MeadowTail3 June 2nd, 2023 12:47 PM

Quote:

Blinking over at the comotion he turned to the kits before him with a soft smile "come, lets go to the apprentices den, we can play hide and seek and stay out of the others way"
I don't know if we're allowed in the apprentices den. I don't know about you, but I don't want to get in trouble. I'm out.

@Catherine

MeadowTail3 June 2nd, 2023 03:16 PM

Stormkit went back to her nest and lied down.

@Catherine

JusticeRabbit June 2nd, 2023 05:38 PM

~Applekit | @Leafí, @jupiter. @Valient, @xavier, @Rose~

She squirmed, before scrnting milk, and quickly shiving her way through, suckling.

(sorry for the short post-)

Ragwort June 3rd, 2023 02:09 PM

, @jupiter
8/100

Burntpaw Sighed and Crept forward, looked like this was going to be awkward. "mis Dovefluff?" he squeaked "are... are you in here? uh... Bumblebeak... er... Bumblestar said Me and Crowpaw where to see to anything you may need... "

Luvelle June 5th, 2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia! (Post 1427296)
@Dabi @Devil Bona

Cresskit nodded.

poppy June 6th, 2023 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dabi (Post 1428252)
, @jupiter
8/100

Burntpaw Sighed and Crept forward, looked like this was going to be awkward. "mis Dovefluff?" he squeaked "are... are you in here? uh... Bumblebreak... er... Bumblestar said Me and Crowpaw where to see to anything you may need... "

The exhausted queen looked up from her nest as a cat called her name from the entrance, the tearstains slightly less prominent now as she recognized Burntpaw. "Hello, Burntpaw." She murmured, voice hoarse from her screaming and crying, she nodded to him, instead of flashing her usually gentle smile. She didn't even feel capable of smiling anymore. "No, I'm okay. Thank you for checking, though." Blinking reassuringly at him, then molly waited to see if he needed anything else. If not, she would shrink back into her nest with a miserable sigh.

poppy June 6th, 2023 12:56 AM

Redkit

The tiny kitten rolled around, reaching around to ideally grab Uncle Crackle's paw and slobber on it before turnign back to mother and suckle away, filling her little belly with a satisfied purr.

[ @Leafí @xavier. @Rose @~WallyDarling~ @Valient ]

RavensCall June 6th, 2023 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Bona (Post 1429323)
Cresskit nodded.

Mosskit smiled. "Wanna play mossball?"