Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Apprentices' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30565)

BEAR. September 28th, 2020 02:16 PM

ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

The apprentices' den is a big hollow, broken, tree stump in the middle of the camp. The inside of the den is covered in a mossy carpet and sits in between the warriors' den and the elders' den.

Dovey September 30th, 2020 11:12 AM

Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

(First AGAIN?!)
Ravenkit came into the den. "I'll be in here soon!" He mew'd proudly.
[Open]

S t a r September 30th, 2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 816274)
(First AGAIN?!)
Ravenkit came into the den. "I'll be in here soon!" He mew'd proudly.
[Open]

Darkpaw walked into the new Apprentice den and noticed the tiny little kit in there too. "What in the world are you doing in here??" She looked down at the kit with her head tilted slightly to the left. The dark-furred apprentice squinted her eyes at the kit, trying to see if she recognized them. Which, she didn't.

Dovey September 30th, 2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 816300)

Darkpaw walked into the new Apprentice den and noticed the tiny little kit in there too. "What in the world are you doing in here??" She looked down at the kit with her head tilted slightly to the left. The dark-furred apprentice squinted her eyes at the kit, trying to see if she recognized them. Which, she didn't.

The black kit didn't move. "Finding a nest, for when I come here!" He mew'd.

S t a r September 30th, 2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 816322)
The black kit didn't move. "Finding a nest, for when I come here!" He mew'd.

Darkpaw was confused, they could do that?? Her face went from curious to confused and she just continued to stare at the kit. "I don't think you're allowed to do that. I wasn't able to when I was a kit." Her voice was filled with surprise and more confusion. She had never heard of this. Maybe she just didn't pay attention to it?

Dovey September 30th, 2020 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 816330)

Darkpaw was confused, they could do that?? Her face went from curious to confused and she just continued to stare at the kit. "I don't think you're allowed to do that. I wasn't able to when I was a kit." Her voice was filled with surprise and more confusion. She had never heard of this. Maybe she just didn't pay attention to it?

"Why not?" Ravenkit asked. Surley, the cat was just trying to lure out of this den. like the who lured him out of the warriors den

(RIP Here he goes again!)

S t a r September 30th, 2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 816336)
"Why not?" Ravenkit asked. Surley, the cat was just trying to lure out of this den. like the who lured him out of the warriors den

(RIP Here he goes again!)

"Because.. you're not an apprentice? You can't claim a spot when you aren't even of age yet." Darkpaw was still confused, but she hoped she was right. She didn't want to run around spewing incorrect facts. This kit didn't look to be of age yet, at least, not to her. She sat down and knew this kit probably wouldn't give up. If they didn't, she could just go find her brother. He would know. Though he was probably busy, she didn't want to disturb him. She sighed and wiped a paw over her face, this was going to be difficult.

Dovey September 30th, 2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 816351)

"Because.. you're not an apprentice? You can't claim a spot when you aren't even of age yet." Darkpaw was still confused, but she hoped she was right. She didn't want to run around spewing incorrect facts. This kit didn't look to be of age yet, at least, not to her. She sat down and knew this kit probably wouldn't give up. If they didn't, she could just go find her brother. He would know. Though he was probably busy, she didn't want to disturb him. She sighed and wiped a paw over her face, this was going to be difficult.

"Awwwww!" He mew'd. Ravenkit stuck out his tunge. "I bet I would of got one by now!"

("If I did have info Roleplays >:P He pounted.)

S t a r September 30th, 2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Wolf (Post 816355)
"Awwwww!" He mew'd. Ravenkit stuck out his tunge. "I bet I would of got one by now!"

("If I did have info Roleplays >:P He pounted.)

(Lol)
Darkpaw sighed and shook her head, her blue eyes starting to spark with anger and frustration. "I doubt you would've! I mean, look at your attitude! Just.. get out of here." She really wasn't in the mood to deal with a bratty kit. Was she like this when she was a kit? She really hoped not. She started to kind of push Ravenkit out of the Apprentice Den, knowing he would probably fight back. But she really didn't care. She just wanted the kit out of here.

Dovey September 30th, 2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 816361)

(Lol)
Darkpaw sighed and shook her head, her blue eyes starting to spark with anger and frustration. "I doubt you would've! I mean, look at your attitude! Just.. get out of here." She really wasn't in the mood to deal with a bratty kit. Was she like this when she was a kit? She really hoped not. She started to kind of push Ravenkit out of the Apprentice Den, knowing he would probably fight back. But she really didn't care. She just wanted the kit out of here.

Ravenkit ran out. "Fine!"

Caramel September 30th, 2020 01:14 PM

Sparrowpaw sat in the apprentice's den, staring off. Maybe he should ask another warrior to bring him out on training since Buckspring hardly does. But who? It's gotta be someone cool and loyal and noble! What about Dawnstar? wait no she'd never yes....... he thought. Sparrowpaw plopped down, covering his face with his paws. He then heard a bristle, Someone entered the apprentice's den. he thought. The orange tom perked his head up, it was Shrewpaw. @gs29513

gs29513 October 1st, 2020 07:27 AM

Making his way to the back of the den, Shrewpaw laid down quickly. He knew someone else was there, but he REALLY didn't want to talk right now. He had enjoyed burrow flushing, but he felt bad for enjoying it. He SHOULD feel bad enjoying it, considering all that was going on. And he was worried about the nasty looks Dawnstripe looked at Blackhaze with, and how Foggybrook had been hugging Icestar, and it was just.........to much. They 12 moon old apprentice felt like he was a lot older. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how. All he could do right now was sigh, and curl up a little tighter. To add to his list of problems, it would be leafbare soon, meaning that there would be less prey for everyone. And that would make Dawnstripe, and everyone really more grumpy, and irritable. And what if another clan attacked them again? They weren't at full strength now anyway! @Goldenmac

Caramel October 1st, 2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 816733)
Making his way to the back of the den, Shrewpaw laid down quickly. He knew someone else was there, but he REALLY didn't want to talk right now. He had enjoyed burrow flushing, but he felt bad for enjoying it. He SHOULD feel bad enjoying it, considering all that was going on. And he was worried about the nasty looks Dawnstripe looked at Blackhaze with, and how Foggybrook had been hugging Icestar, and it was just.........to much. They 12 moon old apprentice felt like he was a lot older. He wanted to help, but he wasn't sure how. All he could do right now was sigh, and curl up a little tighter. To add to his list of problems, it would be leafbare soon, meaning that there would be less prey for everyone. And that would make Dawnstripe, and everyone really more grumpy, and irritable. And what if another clan attacked them again? They weren't at full strength now anyway! @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw tilted his head, What's up with him? Are they upset about Icestar? he thought. The orange tabby put his head back down, glancing every few minutes at Shrewpaw. Soon he started to become slightly irratated at the other apprentice's misery. Only i'm allowed to be miserable in this den! he jokingly thought. After around fifteen minutes of awkward glancing and not talking Sparrowpaw got up, stretched and padded to Shrewpaw.
"Hey you! Why are you sad? Get up already, what's wrong?" The orange tabby asked, tapping his paw on Shrewpaw's shoulder to get his attention.

gs29513 October 1st, 2020 11:42 AM

Shrewpaw heard the paws coming towards him. He normally loved to talk, but now......he didn't really want to. Maybe they would go around him? He hoped so. He was wrong. The paws began tapping on his shoulder, and he let out a grunt. I'm not SAD! Why would I be sad? Aside from the fact Dawnstar probably LITERALLY WANTS TO MURDER ALL OF MY FRIENDS! he cried, tears leaking from the corners of his green eyes. This cat probably didn't get it. His biggest problem was probably when he got to eat next. But not Shrewpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to Blackhaze, or Foggybrook, or Darkpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to ANYONE! But it was! And he couldn't stop it! And he hated, hated HATED the feeling of uselessness, helplessness, but it was there. And it wouldn't go away. @Goldenmac

Caramel October 1st, 2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 816910)
Shrewpaw heard the paws coming towards him. He normally loved to talk, but now......he didn't really want to. Maybe they would go around him? He hoped so. He was wrong. The paws began tapping on his shoulder, and he let out a grunt. I'm not SAD! Why would I be sad? Aside from the fact Dawnstar probably LITERALLY WANTS TO MURDER ALL OF MY FRIENDS! he cried, tears leaking from the corners of his green eyes. This cat probably didn't get it. His biggest problem was probably when he got to eat next. But not Shrewpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to Blackhaze, or Foggybrook, or Darkpaw! He didn't want anything to happen to ANYONE! But it was! And he couldn't stop it! And he hated, hated HATED the feeling of uselessness, helplessness, but it was there. And it wouldn't go away. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw stepped back a little, Dawnstar wants to kill cats? he thought.
"Murder your friends?" he asked, confused "What friends? Darkpaw? Why would a leader want to murder her own clan?" The tom asked.
What's up with this cat? Are they mouse brained? Dawnstar's perfect, she wouldn't kill her own clan. he thought. Sparrowpaw sat down and flicked his tail, he glanced around before deciding he has nothing better to do than listen to this weirdo. He grabbed a little moss in his paw and wiped off some of Shrewpaw's tears.

gs29513 October 2nd, 2020 12:11 PM

Yes! Murder my friends! Shrewpaw choked out, his chest heaving. He didn't want her to! He couldn't let her! But really, could he do anything? The young tom felt so........RESPONSIBLE for them, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't like that. He wanted control, influence. And he had none. More questions? His scattered thoughts told him yes, indeed. With a sigh, he mewed Blackhaze. And maybe Foggybrook. And maybe even Darkpaw. Don't ask me why. But she's tried to kill cats before, done so probably. And........she doesn't like Blackhaze. Thinks he's to smart. Wants him out of the way. And Foggybrook and Darkpaw......are like his sisters. She might kill them too, if she thinks she has to. It was all he could say, to explain his feelings, knowings of what was happening, might happen. @Goldenmac (Sorry, busy today)

Caramel October 2nd, 2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 817498)
Yes! Murder my friends! Shrewpaw choked out, his chest heaving. He didn't want her to! He couldn't let her! But really, could he do anything? The young tom felt so........RESPONSIBLE for them, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't like that. He wanted control, influence. And he had none. More questions? His scattered thoughts told him yes, indeed. With a sigh, he mewed Blackhaze. And maybe Foggybrook. And maybe even Darkpaw. Don't ask me why. But she's tried to kill cats before, done so probably. And........she doesn't like Blackhaze. Thinks he's to smart. Wants him out of the way. And Foggybrook and Darkpaw......are like his sisters. She might kill them too, if she thinks she has to. It was all he could say, to explain his feelings, knowings of what was happening, might happen. @Goldenmac (Sorry, busy today)

Sparrowpaw tilted his head, Blackhaze? Foggybrook? Darkpaw? How could Dawnstar kill cats? Shrewpaw must be terribly confused! he thought. What secrets could his clanmates hold? Oh he wanted to know everything, how could Shrewpaw betray his clan by not telling everything? The orange tabby had a very intrigued expression on his face.
"Why would Dawnstar kill anyone? Isn't she perfect?" He asked then quickly continued, "Who else do you think she wants to kill?" he finished.
He would do anything to get more out of this cat, Shrewpaw had him intrigued but now he's curious.

~Berry~ October 2nd, 2020 12:32 PM

Sunpaw sat by herself
Not knowing what to do...
She wondered why cats smaller than her were so scared.
Am I to big? Or do I look mean?
She flicked her tail and sighed
Open

gs29513 October 2nd, 2020 09:09 PM

He knew that look. At least........he thought he did. it was a look he used to wear, when he didn't know so much. When he was.........what was the word? Ignorant? Naive? Blissful? He didn't want to ruin that for this cat. But somehow........he didn't feel right, letting him float along the same way. Life was more dangerous now. That much, he knew. Taking a deep breath, he mewed Dawnstar would kill a cat if they objected to her, or tried to get rid of her. Or she thought they were weak. At least those were the reasons he knew. He was sure there was a myriad more, that she was ready to call up as necessary to get rid of cats. Finding it a bit easier to answer the next bit, he rushed on Of course not! No cat is perfect! NO ONE. That, he knew for sure. It was as true as he was laying there. At the next question, he balked a little. He didn't know everything! But he did know a bit, for sure. She wants to kill Hailstorm, the cat who killed Icestar.
And she probably wants to kill all the other leaders, for getting rid of Shadowclan. And....maybe Falcondive.
That was about all he had right now, but already it was an alarmingly long list. @Goldenmac

Caramel October 3rd, 2020 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 817771)
He knew that look. At least........he thought he did. it was a look he used to wear, when he didn't know so much. When he was.........what was the word? Ignorant? Naive? Blissful? He didn't want to ruin that for this cat. But somehow........he didn't feel right, letting him float along the same way. Life was more dangerous now. That much, he knew. Taking a deep breath, he mewed Dawnstar would kill a cat if they objected to her, or tried to get rid of her. Or she thought they were weak. At least those were the reasons he knew. He was sure there was a myriad more, that she was ready to call up as necessary to get rid of cats. Finding it a bit easier to answer the next bit, he rushed on Of course not! No cat is perfect! NO ONE. That, he knew for sure. It was as true as he was laying there. At the next question, he balked a little. He didn't know everything! But he did know a bit, for sure. She wants to kill Hailstorm, the cat who killed Icestar.
And she probably wants to kill all the other leaders, for getting rid of Shadowclan. And....maybe Falcondive. That was about all he had right now, but already it was an alarmingly long list. @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw listened very closely, this was interesting, i mean it was obvious that Dawnstar should get revenge on Traitorstorm but what did Falcondive do? This thought intrigued him, he knew Shrewpaw wouldn't want to share anymore information, if so he would find out more himself. The tabby gave a smirk before replying;
"Well t-that's alarming, i understand why you would be upset about this."
Well actually not really but he wasn't going to say that, neither was he going to tell anyone this....until he had more information. All of this implied something was going on with these cats, why such specific cats? What did Blackhaze or Falcondive do? Darkpaw maybe was weak? ehhhh not really. Something was going on, there must have been an explination, and he was going to find that out. Traitorstorm couldn't have just kill Icestar for no reason, manipulation? Icestar never did anything wrong to deserve being assasinated like that. Blackhaze was acting suspicious, and Falcondive too, maybe they're manipulating cats to take over the clans! all these thoughts ran through his head. Sparrowpaw took a breathe, crushing the moss tissue and getting up.
"I assume you're not comfortable with saying anymore so i'll leave you be." The tabby said, before leaving the apprentice's den, flicking his tail.
He was going to find out EVERYTHING, though he had to talk to more cats.

gs29513 October 3rd, 2020 06:15 AM

He did NOT like the look on that cat's face. It suggested something calculated, and cold. He didn't want that cat sniffing around in everyone's business, so when he stood to leave, he added one more thing. You have to be careful. The cats she hates are the cats that know what she's like. What's she's BEEN like, all along. Her sister, her apprentice, her sister's apprentice. They know what she's like, and she doesn't want word to get out. Be careful, now that you know. Hopefully that would dissaud Sparrowpaw a bit. And really, it was true. All the cats he really knew to be on her bucket list had been close to her or a family member. @Goldenmac

Confuzzled.Lynx October 4th, 2020 06:12 PM

[ Open ]

Russetpaw dragged herself slowly into the den, bored. She headed straight for her moss nest, flopping down, to lazy to readjust her position. Maybe someone would come talk to her. Maybe a cat in this clan full of strangers would come and strike up a conversation.

PEPPERMINT~ October 4th, 2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 818398)
[ Open ]

Russetpaw dragged herself slowly into the den, bored. She headed straight for her moss nest, flopping down, to lazy to readjust her position. Maybe someone would come talk to her. Maybe a cat in this clan full of strangers would come and strike up a conversation.

(can I join? I know I'm already in a rp with you but Chickadeekit needs more posts and interactions)

Confuzzled.Lynx October 4th, 2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickadeesong (Post 818446)
(can I join? I know I'm already in a rp with you but Chickadeekit needs more posts and interactions)

sure

PEPPERMINT~ October 4th, 2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 818398)
[ Open ]

Chickadeekit was hiding in the den. She saw Russetpaw and bunched her muscles, preparing to pounce. The fluffy kit jumped into the air, squeaking "Rawr!"

Confuzzled.Lynx October 4th, 2020 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickadeesong (Post 818461)
Chickadeekit was hiding in the den. She saw Russetpaw and bunched her muscles, preparing to pounce. The fluffy kit jumped into the air, squeaking "Rawr!"

The apprentice hissed in irritation as some dumb kit jumped out of hiding. "What do you think you're doing, idiot?" Russetpaw snarled. She didn't want to play with a kit, no matter how bored she was. Why couldn't an apprentice talk to her? Or a warrior or ... Oh never mind. "What do you want" the fox-like molly asked, pale green eyes burning with as much agitation as her voice.

PEPPERMINT~ October 4th, 2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 818485)
The apprentice hissed in irritation as some dumb kit jumped out of hiding. "What do you think you're doing, idiot?" Russetpaw snarled. She didn't want to play with a kit, no matter how bored she was. Why couldn't an apprentice talk to her? Or a warrior or ... Oh never mind. "What do you want" the fox-like molly asked, pale green eyes burning with as much agitation as her voice.

"I'm bored, wanna play a game?" Chickadeekit mewed happily, not getting the hint

Confuzzled.Lynx October 4th, 2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickadeesong (Post 818491)
"I'm bored, wanna play a game?" Chickadeekit mewed happily, not getting the hint

Now, there was two ways this could go down. She could hiss and snarl and tell hi to bug off, and make the tom go crying for his dumb mother, or she could be nice. What to chose. "No games. Hunting practice or practicing battle moves are okay, otherwise bug off, nuisance" she told the kit, voice cold.

PEPPERMINT~ October 4th, 2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 818507)
Now, there was two ways this could go down. She could hiss and snarl and tell her to bug off, and make the kit go crying for his dumb mother, or she could be nice. What to chose. "No games. Hunting practice or practicing battle moves are okay, otherwise bug off, nuisance" she told the kit, voice cold.

Chickadeekit frowned. "But.. Playing is practice.." She was confused and a bit hurt

Confuzzled.Lynx October 4th, 2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chickadeesong (Post 818509)
Chickadeekit frowned. "But.. Playing is practice.." She waas confused and a bit hurt

"No. To achieve any kind of excellence, you must only practice. And practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. But practice make permanent and will become a habit which can be a good one or a bad one" Russetpaw informed the kit. Not all kids of practicing were good. The only way to become a good warrior was to practice everything correctly. Make a habit of doing everything correctly. "If all you want to do is play some stupid game, bug off nuisance" the fox-like apprentice told him.

Caramel October 7th, 2020 07:38 AM

Sparrowpaw woke up back in his now very messy moss bed at dawn, his back didn't hurt now and he was definetely back in the apprentice's den and not in that forest. He was please to have his comfortable moss bed under him instead of that dry prickling grass, Wait was that just a dream? Sparrowpaw asked himself, But it felt so real! His back felt like it actually hurt, things smelled real, everything was so detailed, it must have been real! But where had he gone? Starclan? he thought, Probably, does that mean i'm gonna be trained by a starclan cat? That's so cool!
Sparrowpaw stretched and peaked out the apprentice's den, the sun was rising on Shadowclan territory, a truly beautiful morning. He hoped Buckspring would bring him out soon so he could show off what Ghostflight taught him.

(open kinda)

Feather-kit October 9th, 2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenmac (Post 819849)
Sparrowpaw woke up back in his now very messy moss bed at dawn, his back didn't hurt now and he was definetely back in the apprentice's den and not in that forest. He was please to have his comfortable moss bed under him instead of that dry prickling grass, Wait was that just a dream? Sparrowpaw asked himself, But it felt so real! His back felt like it actually hurt, things smelled real, everything was so detailed, it must have been real! But where had he gone? Starclan? he thought, Probably, does that mean i'm gonna be trained by a starclan cat? That's so cool!
Sparrowpaw stretched and peaked out the apprentice's den, the sun was rising on Shadowclan territory, a truly beautiful morning. He hoped Buckspring would bring him out soon so he could show off what Ghostflight taught him.

(open kinda)

she looked at sparrowpaw and pounced on him,"gotcha!" she meowed

Caramel October 9th, 2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather-kit (Post 821734)
she looked at sparrowpaw and pounced on him,"gotcha!" she meowed

(Oof, i don't know what character this is and it was open for interactions soon after i posted it, but since you can't really rp the past on this site it's a little too late, sorry!)

Feather-kit October 9th, 2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenmac (Post 821741)

(Oof, i don't know what character this is and it was open for interactions soon after i posted it, but since you can't really rp the past on this site it's a little too late, sorry!)

(its fine)

Confuzzled.Lynx October 10th, 2020 12:43 AM

[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the she-cat.

S t a r October 10th, 2020 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 822146)
[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the tom.

(Eek, I don't know if you knew but uhm, Darkpaw's a girl-)

Confuzzled.Lynx October 10th, 2020 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 822148)

(Eek, I don't know if you knew but uhm, Darkpaw's a girl-)

I knew that. Thought Darkpaw was a different character, sorry. I'll edit it now.

Edited

S t a r October 10th, 2020 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 822146)
[ @Stardustt ]

Russetpaw

The fox-like apprentice padded into the den, eyes gleaming with friendliness. This was a rare occasion that Russetpaw allowed herself to show her true feelings. This clan ... she might stay. Yes. She would. Saftey ... she finally new what it was at last and for once could put her trust in other cats. The molly glanced around the den, looking fro a cat to talk to. A few moments later, she found her victim. "Hey Darkpaw!" she meowed heading up to the she-cat.

The dark furred apprentice heard her name called and turned to the apprentice calling her name, "Oh! Hello! I don't.. think I know you." She gave her usual charming smile at this apprentice, her eyes smiling with her. The she-cat heard a voice whisper in the back of her mind something vague and quiet but she ignored it. Then she noticed a dark cat behind the other apprentice. Her smile wavered for a brief moment before she reinforced it, focusing on the other she-cat again.

Confuzzled.Lynx October 10th, 2020 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stardustt (Post 822152)

The dark furred apprentice heard her name called and turned to the apprentice calling her name, "Oh! Hello! I don't.. think I know you." She gave her usual charming smile at this apprentice, her eyes smiling with her. The she-cat heard a voice whisper in the back of her mind something vague and quiet but she ignored it. Then she noticed a dark cat behind the other apprentice. Her smile wavered for a brief moment before she reinforced it, focusing on the other she-cat again.

Russetpaw

"Russetpaw" The molly introduced herself. There was a moment's pause before she spoke again. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. Darkpaw ... seemed just as nice and trustworthy as Foggybrook and Pinepaw had been. Maybe ... just maybe she could finally make a friend. Her first ever one. Pine, or Mouse-brain, had been pleasant to be around but ... they didn't really bond well and the warrior had been, well, a listtle invasive of her personal space. No. Stop thinking about them. She turned her attention back to the dark furred she-cat.

S t a r October 10th, 2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynxpaw (Post 822157)
Russetpaw

"Russetpaw" The molly introduced herself. There was a moment's pause before she spoke again. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. Darkpaw ... seemed just as nice and trustworthy as Foggybrook and Pinepaw had been. Maybe ... just maybe she could finally make a friend. Her first ever one. Pine, or Mouse-brain, had been pleasant to be around but ... they didn't really bond well and the warrior had been, well, a listtle invasive of her personal space. No. Stop thinking about them. She turned her attention back to the dark furred she-cat.

"Oh! The name suits you." The she-cat's smile brightened when Russet asked how she was, "I'm doing pretty good, how about you?" She tilted her head slightly to the left, her smile never leaving her face. Darkpaw hoped it wouldn't make the other she-cat uncomfortable, but she really enjoyed smiling, especially when with new friends.