Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   StarClan's Fall (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20772)

BEAR. April 15th, 2019 09:14 PM

StarClan's Fall

StarClan has been attacked!

While the Clans are waging their battles below, the Dark Forest has invaded the boundary between the afterlives and are making their way to the camp.

Dead cats only! During this time, StarClan will be out of contact with the Clans as they have bigger things to worry about.

You don't need to wait to post!

vellichor April 16th, 2019 12:06 PM

Re: StarClan's Fall

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588072)
Starpaw watched as Dark Forest cats ran through starclan territory, her eyes were huge. The starclan apprentice began to trmble, but stoll managed to jump into battle. Starpaw had learned her battle moves from her friend Ivory, who was in starclan as well.
[Open]

Thornblood would lick his lips, his black and brown dappled pelt flickering between the shadows as he stepped out of the Dark Forest. It was bright, starry, peaceful, beautiful. 'Not for long,' the small tom thought with a malicious grin. He attacked the nearest cat, a feline about his size, without warning, attempting to claw its back. StarClan scum.

Browneyedfox April 16th, 2019 12:23 PM

Daisyclaw licked her lips hungrily. She was ready to spill Starclan blood. Her long, ragged claws slowly emerged from her dainty white paws as she stepped into Starclan territory. It was nauseatingly beautiful and bright here. Let’s change that, shall we?
[Open]

Madelaine April 16th, 2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588099)
Daisyclaw licked her lips hungrily. She was ready to spill Starclan blood. Her long, ragged claws slowly emerged from her dainty white paws as she stepped into Starclan territory. It was nauseatingly beautiful and bright here. Let’s change that, shall we?
[Open]

Ivory watched as Daisyclaw came into Starclan territory. She pounced on top of her with a growl. The former rogue cat sunk her fangs into the comers shoulder. She jumped up, her eyes turning into slits. "Get out of our territory!", she yowled.

Browneyedfox April 16th, 2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588111)

Ivory watched as Daisyclaw came into Starclan territory. She pounced on top of her with a growl. The former rogue cat sunk her fangs into the comers shoulder. She jumped up, her eyes turning into slits. "Get out of our territory!", she yowled.

Daisyclaw screeched as Ivory’s fangs sunk into her shoulder. She rolled over, trying to squish Ivory, or at least force her off.

Madelaine April 16th, 2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Browneyedfox (Post 588115)
Daisyclaw screeched as Ivory’s fangs sunk into her shoulder. She rolled over, trying to squish Ivory, or at least force her off.

Ivory jumped off before she had a chance to squish her. She gave the other cats paw a bite, sinking her fangs down into the flesh.

lio April 16th, 2019 02:48 PM

rabbitfoot's eyes darted back and forth, her ginger fur sparkling brightly as panic rushed through her. she had only just arrived in starclan, her once-scarred appearance having reverted back to the beautiful molly she was underneath. her tail lashed, claws unsheathing as she crouched defensively, watching dark forest felines flood into the territory of starclan. dead cats screeched fiercely, and she could only wish that she remained safe up within the lines of the stars, able to look down upon her kits as they grow without a mother.
she had contracted the illness that had raged through the clans, and had nearly beaten it before a nasty infection clawed its way into a scar, leaving her to rot from the inside. rabbitfoot’s body was much stronger than it had been in life, all joy and beauty restored from when she had been a young warrior, before she was plagued by an abusive relationship.
and so she used her strength and sprung into the air, leaping toward the first dark forest feline that she found. her claws slashed, ears flat and voice raising in a gruesome yowl. she didn’t want to die again. she didn’t want her new place among the stars to be broken. and so, she would fight, giving it her all, using the strength she had not held in life.
now, rabbitfoot could look to no-one to pray to, as she stood within the boundaries of starclan, and was now one to look over the clans. so she fought with the fury of a thousand clans, seeking to drive away the dark forest alongside her companions.

[open. i do not wish for her to be 'killed'.]

Tundra April 16th, 2019 06:06 PM

Vinepaw gasped as she watched the Dark Forest cats run toward the camp. No... She stepped back. No, no, no! This wasn’t supposed to happen! The Starclan apprentice unsheathed her claws, accepting the fact that she had to fight. I thought I’d be safe here... Vinepaw flicked her tail, flinching as she began to hear screeches around her. I guess I was wrong...

Dusktalon launched herself onto Starclan’s territory. This is it! She sprinted toward their camp, ready to attack. The moment we’ve been waiting for! We can finally get rid of Starclan, once and for all! She grinned as she imagined killing off Starclan. Dusktalon had been waiting for this ever since she died. Oh, how I hate them. She burst into the camp.

[Both open]

Mango April 16th, 2019 10:38 PM

Peachrain stood in Starclan she glowered at the sight of the Dark Forest. She angrily spat,” Get back to your swamp, flea bags!” She unsheathed her claws wairily, she knew she hadn’t fought in at least 50 moons. (Open)

Lilacblossom nervously meowed,” Can’t we negotiate here, no need for blood shed.” She meowed (OpEn)

Peacockfeather unshesthed her claws and launched herself at the first fox heart she caught sight of. (Open)

Hollyflower’s black fur was clean and sparky, her icy blue eyes shined as she snarked,” This is for Shadowclan And Starclan!” She knew it was odd to still feel close to her old clan, but she did. (open)

Reedblood stepped out of the shadows and exhailed she forgot what sunlight looked and felt like. She shook her hesd and snapped out of awe and forced herself into battle. (Open)

Cave April 17th, 2019 12:03 AM

Stonefrost stepped across the border between Starclan and the place of no stars. The light here was glaring to her eyes that had grown so accustomed to the deepest shadows of the dark forest. Her shadowy coat looked misplaced in Starclan's light, yet she continued onward, looking for a fight.

(Open, don't kill her)

Branch of Life April 17th, 2019 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 588281)

Stonefrost stepped across the border between Starclan and the place of no stars. The light here was glaring to her eyes that had grown so accustomed to the deepest shadows of the dark forest. Her shadowy coat looked misplaced in Starclan's light, yet she continued onward, looking for a fight.

(Open, don't kill her)

Willowpaw walked around aimlessly, not knowing what to do. She nervously padded up to Stonefrost, except she didn’t know it was Stonefrost. “Hello? Do you know what’s going on? I’ve never seen so many cats here before.” She meowed nervously. Willowpaw awaited an answer and sat down.

Cave April 17th, 2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 588296)
Willowpaw walked around aimlessly, not knowing what to do. She nervously padded up to Stonefrost, except she didn’t know it was Stonefrost. “Hello? Do you know what’s going on? I’ve never seen so many cats here before.” She meowed nervously. Willowpaw awaited an answer and sat down.

Stonefrost looked down at the Starclan apprentice, "well if you don't want to get hurt I suggest you leave right about now. Some unfriendly cats have come along here." Her voice was sharp and somewhat soft, as though she didn't want to hurt young cats if she could avoid it.

Branch of Life April 17th, 2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 588543)

Stonefrost looked down at the Starclan apprentice, "well if you don't want to get hurt I suggest you leave right about now. Some unfriendly cats have come along here." Her voice was sharp and somewhat soft, as though she didn't want to hurt young cats if she could avoid it.

What? How do you know? Are you a bad cat?” She meowed on edge, looking around at all the cats fighting. If she were to fight, she would come out with at least some wounds. Willowpaw looked slightly up at Stonefrost and awaited her reply while taking deep breaths. She felt a cat bump into her and sent her into Stonefrost “Sorry..” She mumbled.

Tundra April 18th, 2019 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 588268)
Lilacblossom nervously meowed,” Can’t we negotiate here, no need for blood shed.” She meowed (OpEn)

Dusktalon perked her ears as she heard someone speaking. She looked over, snarling. “Oh shut up!” She launched herself at the she-cat, claws unsheathed. “We have every reason to fight.” She raked her claws across her check before jumping back. “Oh, I’ve been waiting for this day to come.” Dusktalon glared at the Lilacblossm, tail lashing. “We can finally get rid of Starclan.”

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 588268)
Reedblood stepped out of the shadows and exhailed she forgot what sunlight looked and felt like. She shook her hesd and snapped out of awe and forced herself into battle. (Open)

Vinepaw looked around, then froze in terror when she spotted Reedblood. She stared, unsure of what to do. I didn’t even finish my training before I died.. The apprentice stepped back, gasping as she did so. She didn’t want to die for a second time, but she knew she couldn’t just run away either.

Cave April 19th, 2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 588546)
What? How do you know? Are you a bad cat?” She meowed on edge, looking around at all the cats fighting. If she were to fight, she would come out with at least some wounds. Willowpaw looked slightly up at Stonefrost and awaited her reply while taking deep breaths. She felt a cat bump into her and sent her into Stonefrost “Sorry..” She mumbled.

"A bad cat? Yes, I am a very bad cat, I am the kind of cat that good cats like you should avoid. I am the type of cat that you should run from, as well as every other cat that you are not familiar with. So..." Stonefrost paused looking up to whatever had caused the apprentice to bump into her.

SuspiciousMindz April 20th, 2019 12:43 AM

[StarClan, open]

This was the last thing Cobraspirit had ever expected. A battle to happen in StarClan. They could sense that things were getting strange with the Dark Forest, but they had never predicted this. The dark cats were entering their territory like a flood. It was time to protect StarClan and help the cats below. Was his brother okay? Was WindClan okay?

----

[Dark Forest, open]

Illusion bolted with a group of cats into the starry territory. It was beautiful. How come they got it all and she was stuck where she was? This was unfair. Especially for her. The alabaster feline shot across the starry grass and launched herself at the nearest StarClan warrior, allowing no mercy to weaken her blow.

vellichor April 20th, 2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLaDOS (Post 588096)

Starpaw let out a screech as a cat clawed her back. The starclan cat cowered underneath him, preparing for an attack. She used her tiny claws to slash at his muzzle, since thats all she could really do. "Get out of our territory!", she growled with a shaky voice.

Thornblood snarled. "No thanks, sweetie." He grimaced as the small cat pummeled his muzzle. Weak. The tom stepped back and attempted to pounce on top of the cat, his small size allowing him agility. His claws were outstretched, ready to go for the kill.

Gold April 20th, 2019 07:48 PM

Ashecho was shocked to find herself here. She had just been killed by Grandpaw, and she would die again if it ment that these fox-hearts would leave!
(open)

Mango April 20th, 2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 588563)

Dusktalon perked her ears as she heard someone speaking. She looked over, snarling. “Oh shut up!” She launched herself at the she-cat, claws unsheathed. “We have every reason to fight.” She raked her claws across her check before jumping back. “Oh, I’ve been waiting for this day to come.” Dusktalon glared at the Lilacblossm, tail lashing. “We can finally get rid of Starclan.”

Vinepaw looked around, then froze in terror when she spotted Reedblood. She stared, unsure of what to do. I didn’t even finish my training before I died.. The apprentice stepped back, gasping as she did so. She didn’t want to die for a second time, but she knew she couldn’t just run away either.

Reedblood stalked over to Vinepaw hissing,” Listen pretty paw, if you fight on our side, I will keep you alive okay pretty paw?” She growled breathing heavily in the apprentice’s face.

Lilacblossom winced and unsheathed her claws before aiming a blow at Dusktalon’s left ear and spat,” What did Starclan ever do to you, we’ve always respected the border!”

Tundra April 20th, 2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589287)
Reedblood stalked over to Vinepaw hissing,” Listen pretty paw, if you fight on our side, I will keep you alive okay pretty paw?” She growled breathing heavily in the apprentice’s face.

Lilacblossom winced and unsheathed her claws before aiming a blow at Dusktalon’s left ear and spat,” What did Starclan ever do to you, we’ve always respected the border!”

Vinepaw shivered. “B-but aren’t you one of those b-bad cats?” She stepped back, flinching as Reedblood’s breath hit her muzzle. “I-I don’t want to die but I can’t fight with the evil cats..”

Dusktalon growled as her ear was torn. “Starclan has done plenty of things to us.” She leapt forward and dug her claws into Lilacblossom’s back. “And not all of you have respected the border, there’s been a few cats who’ve crossed it, don’t play dumb.”

Mango April 20th, 2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 589300)

Vinepaw shivered. “B-but aren’t you one of those b-bad cats?” She stepped back, flinching as Reedblood’s breath hit her muzzle. “I-I don’t want to die but I can’t fight with the evil cats..”

Dusktalon growled as her ear was torn. “Starclan has done plenty of things to us.” She leapt forward and dug her claws into Lilacblossom’s back. “And not all of you have respected the border, there’s been a few cats who’ve crossed it, don’t play dumb.”

Reedblood forced another purr," Oh pretty paws, we aren't bad, we just are the out casts of Starclan, we only kill if we have no other choice. Starclan wasn't our enemy originally, we were originally apart of Starclan. We obsessively trained in fighting in case our allies turned on us, we got living cats to be the same, we caused their to be five clans not one, which wasn't what we intended to happen. Starclan was mad and banished us to the shadows." she hoped it would make the apprentice side with the Dark Forest.

Lilacblossom rolled," Listen if you wanted territory, you could have at the border requested permission to cross and discuss a trade for some territory. Your cats have crossed the border plenty. Far more than we have." She fought free and aimed a blow towards Dusktalon's belly.

Branch of Life April 20th, 2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 588973)

"A bad cat? Yes, I am a very bad cat, I am the kind of cat that good cats like you should avoid. I am the type of cat that you should run from, as well as every other cat that you are not familiar with. So..." Stonefrost paused looking up to whatever had caused the apprentice to bump into her.

Willowpaw felt vulnerable in this cats presence. She took a deep breath, knowing that something would happen that was bad. While she felt vulnerable in this cats presence, she felt a protection. “Is something bad going to happen to me?” She asked quietly while looking up at the cat that stood before her.

Tundra April 20th, 2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589310)
Reedblood forced another purr," Oh pretty paws, we aren't bad, we just are the out casts of Starclan, we only kill if we have no other choice. Starclan wasn't our enemy originally, we were originally apart of Starclan. We obsessively trained in fighting in case our allies turned on us, we got living cats to be the same, we caused their to be five clans not one, which wasn't what we intended to happen. Starclan was mad and banished us to the shadows." she hoped it would make the apprentice side with the Dark Forest.

Lilacblossom rolled," Listen if you wanted territory, you could have at the border requested permission to cross and discuss a trade for some territory. Your cats have crossed the border plenty. Far more than we have." She fought free and aimed a blow towards Dusktalon's belly.

Vinepaw gasped. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" She stepped forward and brushed against her leg. "I- I was told that you guys were bad, b-but now I see that Starclan are the bad ones for banishing such good cats like you." She stepped back, smiling. "I'll gladly fight with you guys, so you can get back into Starclan!"

Dusktalon coughed as she staggered back. "L-lies!" She gasped as she caught her breath. "Liar! You're nothing but a foxhearted liar!" She darted forward and bit her leg, drawing blood.

Mango April 21st, 2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 589329)

Vinepaw gasped. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" She stepped forward and brushed against her leg. "I- I was told that you guys were bad, b-but now I see that Starclan are the bad ones for banishing such good cats like you." She stepped back, smiling. "I'll gladly fight with you guys, so you can get back into Starclan!"

Dusktalon coughed as she staggered back. "L-lies!" She gasped as she caught her breath. "Liar! You're nothing but a foxhearted liar!" She darted forward and bit her leg, drawing blood.

(So gullible)
She nodded,” Glad you understand it.” She meowed bounding off to fight.

Lilacblossom shook her head biting back,” At least we aren’t making apprentices murders, we let the clans do their own thing and stay out of their way unlike you.” She spat.

Tundra April 21st, 2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589483)
(So gullible)
She nodded,” Glad you understand it.” She meowed bounding off to fight.

Lilacblossom shook her head biting back,” At least we aren’t making apprentices murders, we let the clans do their own thing and stay out of their way unlike you.” She spat.

{That’s just how she is, trusts too easily}

Vinepaw smiled as she walked away. “Alright, now time to help these cats!” She purred, leaping into battle.
{Open again}

Dusktalon ripped herself away, snarling as pain surged through her. “We’re helping the apprentices get rid of foxhearts like you.” She darted around her and bit her tail. “They wanted this. They asked for this.”

Mango April 21st, 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 589509)

{That’s just how she is, trusts too easily}

Vinepaw smiled as she walked away. “Alright, now time to help these cats!” She purred, leaping into battle.
{Open again}

Dusktalon ripped herself away, snarling as pain surged through her. “We’re helping the apprentices get rid of foxhearts like you.” She darted around her and bit her tail. “They wanted this. They asked for this.”

She hissed fighting still,” You manipulate them into seeing Starclan as the bad guys. What do you think it will get you bringing this fight to the clans, if they keep fighting they’ll just become a bandit of rogues fighting eachother!” She objected

Tundra April 21st, 2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 589513)
She hissed fighting still,” You manipulate them into seeing Starclan as the bad guys. What do you think it will get you bringing this fight to the clans, if they keep fighting they’ll just become a bandit of rogues fighting eachother!” She objected

Dusktalon yanked on her tail before clawing her back. "That's the point." She grinned. "They dont like the way their clans are being led. They want a change of pace."

The Cannibal April 21st, 2019 09:47 PM

{This is open!}

Well this isn't ordinary or expected. Thought the fiery-furred Starclan warrior, Redtalon, as he watched the dark figures pour into the Starclan camp. Just as every cat in Starclan, he had been living out his death in peace, checking in on the clans, on his family, even giving Windystar one of his nine lives.
And yet, to say that Redtalon was upset by this assault would be a lie. This tom, in his life, had been a warrior of great proportions. That was what he was known for, his viciousness and relentlessness on the battlefield. To be able to feel the rush of battle again.. Well. It was exhilarating. He couldn't hide the look of slight glee as he stood in the starry clearing, claws unsheathed and sides heaving easily with breath.
It was like he was alive again, on the battlefield, fighting for Thunderclan, fighting for his family. And if there was anything in the world he wanted, it was just that. Death didn't come easy for the warrior, even if it was a valiant and honorable one. If given the chance to go back and fight again, he would, over and over.
So his wild, green eyes swept the battlefield, searching for a dark figure to attack, or prepare to defend, whichever came first.

Mango April 24th, 2019 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 589579)

Dusktalon yanked on her tail before clawing her back. "That's the point." She grinned. "They dont like the way their clans are being led. They want a change of pace."

(Try not to powerplay, I know you didn’t mean to)

She gave a yelp as she was pulled at the tail and pulled back. She growled,” But the cats you convince them they want would exile the elders, banish the sick and weak. You would get all the clans in war with eachother not peace.” She meowed before aiming a blow towards his ear.

Tundra April 24th, 2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 590270)
(Try not to powerplay, I know you didn’t mean to)

She gave a yelp as she was pulled at the tail and pulled back. She growled,” But the cats you convince them they want would exile the elders, banish the sick and weak. You would get all the clans in war with eachother not peace.” She meowed before aiming a blow towards his ear.

Ah, I didn’t realize! I’m sorry!
————
Dusktalon snarled as her ear was torn. “If they’re weak then they’re no use!” She circled the Starclan warrior, wrinkling her nose at her starry pelt. “We want to make the clans strong, unlike you fleabags.