Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   February Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19732)

Fawn February 2nd, 2019 08:33 PM

February Gathering

Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread.

vellichor February 2nd, 2019 09:00 PM

Re: February Gathering

ShadowClan has arrived!

Branch of Life February 2nd, 2019 09:16 PM

Forestshade walked in steadily with the rest of Shadowclan. First! He thought excited because there were less cats to talk to so far. He wasn’t social so he found a clear spot to sit by himself at and he curled his tail around his paws while a light breeze swept through. He looked at the cats around him and smiled that he was alone. His thoughts wandered to his exiled sister. Mabye she is doing okay. He thought while staring to space.

[OPEN]

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 2nd, 2019 09:20 PM

Petal'Paw sighed as she sat in the large area alone watching as the rest of her clan mates streamed in, she looked up seeing the full moon in the sky accompanied by many stars.' I guess Star'clan will be witnessing this gathering once again, It also seems we are the first to arrive...'.She thought softly.

[Open]

The Cannibal February 2nd, 2019 09:43 PM

Skyclan has arrived!

Aroogi February 3rd, 2019 11:54 AM

Bellpaw walked slowly into the clearing, her bright blue eyes wide. She had never been to a gathering before, or seen any cats from other clans. She could smell a musky dark smell with a hint of pine nearby and concluded that it was ShadowClan, as she heard from Nursery tales that shadowclanners lived in the pines. She sat down, waiting for Eaglepaw to come find her. Boy was she excited for this!

@Lilyfur2

Cascadepaw entered the clearing slowly seeing SkyClan already gathered there. He was nervous, but also very excited. He wanted to meet some other cats, and he saw a brown tabby she-cat with a brown tom. He walked over and dipped his head to the brown tom (Eaglepaw). "Hi there!" He mewed cheerfully, "I'm Cascadepaw. Who are you guys?"

@Lilyfur2

Moon Lily February 3rd, 2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 568977)
Bellpaw walked slowly into the clearing, her bright blue eyes wide. She had never been to a gathering before, or seen any cats from other clans. She could smell a musky dark smell with a hint of pine nearby and concluded that it was ShadowClan, as she heard from Nursery tales that shadowclanners lived in the pines. She sat down, waiting for Eaglepaw to come find her. Boy was she excited for this!

@Lilyfur2

Cascadepaw entered the clearing slowly seeing SkyClan already gathered there. He was nervous, but also very excited. He wanted to meet some other cats, and he saw a brown tabby she-cat with a brown tom. He walked over and dipped his head to the brown tom (Eaglepaw). "Hi there!" He mewed cheerfully, "I'm Cascadepaw. Who are you guys?"

@Lilyfur2

Eaglepaw looked over at the grey tom who had greeted him. He smiled affectionately at Bellpaw, and looked over at the tom. "Hi! I'm Eaglepaw, and this is Bellpaw" He introduced the she-cat. He looked around. So many cats! He smelt all sorts of clans, and cats, and breeds, and here He was, in the midst of it all. This is amazing! He thought excitedly. " What clan are you from? I'm Skyclan! " He mewed proudly.

-----------

Kiwipaw looked over at Cascadepaw and smiled. He was walking friends already. " Hey Cascadepaw! " She cried running over to the tom. She flicked him with her tail playfully. She looked curiously at the other cats. " Who are you? " She asked curiously, cocking her head, eyes wide.

@Flippaw

CheetahPelt February 3rd, 2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 568872)
Forestshade walked in steadily with the rest of Shadowclan. First! He thought excited because there were less cats to talk to so far. He wasn’t social so he found a clear spot to sit by himself at and he curled his tail around his paws while a light breeze swept through. He looked at the cats around him and smiled that he was alone. His thoughts wandered to his exiled sister. Mabye she is doing okay. He thought while staring to space.

[OPEN]

A small ginger splashed Skyclan cat padded across the clearing, his head low and shoulders drawn up high. He disregarded most other cats, walking forwards. He sighed silently and looked up. In front of him sat a large Shadowclan tom.
-As good as any- the tom thought, and sat down heavily. -My name is Twofights, and I’m from Shadowclan...no Skyclan.- he thought before turning his head only slightly. His green eyes were solid and calm, stoic, quiet, calculating. He waited to be acknowledged by the older warrior, a twitch of his ear to let him know he was there and wanted to speak.

CheetahPelt February 3rd, 2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 568873)
Petal'Paw sighed as she sat in the large area alone watching as the rest of her clan mates streamed in, she looked up seeing the full moon in the sky accompanied by many stars.' I guess Star'clan will be witnessing this gathering once again, It also seems we are the first to arrive...'.She thought softly.

[Open]

Shatteredpaw walked in with Shadowclan, his head low, that familiar cloud of sad following him even during the glorious Gathering Night. His watery blue eyes cast around the clearing, his dark fur swallowing any feature on his face, though you could still tell he was sad, his very existence exuded sad. Shatteredpaw shrugged and padded next to another apprentice of Shadowclan but said nothing.

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 3rd, 2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569093)
Shatteredpaw walked in with Shadowclan, his head low, that familiar cloud of sad following him even during the glorious Gathering Night. His watery blue eyes cast around the clearing, his dark fur swallowing any feature on his face, though you could still tell he was sad, his very existence exuded sad. Shatteredpaw shrugged and padded next to another apprentice of Shadowclan but said nothing.

Petal'Paw glanced at him but remained silent, She mulled over the thought of Red'Fur and Shade and how they had deceived her she then spoke softly." The moon is quite beautiful tonight...".

Branch of Life February 3rd, 2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569091)
A small ginger splashed Skyclan cat padded across the clearing, his head low and shoulders drawn up high. He disregarded most other cats, walking forwards. He sighed silently and looked up. In front of him sat a large Shadowclan tom.
-As good as any- the tom thought, and sat down heavily. -My name is Twofights, and I’m from Shadowclan...no Skyclan.- he thought before turning his head only slightly. His green eyes were solid and calm, stoic, quiet, calculating. He waited to be acknowledged by the older warrior, a twitch of his ear to let him know he was there and wanted to speak.

Forestshade headed a cat behind him. I really don’t want to talk but,this cat does. It might be important but I can’t trust othersWhat is it?” He asked begrudgingly.
(Sorry it’s short)

Aroogi February 3rd, 2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 569081)
Eaglepaw looked over at the grey tom who had greeted him. He smiled affectionately at Bellpaw, and looked over at the tom. "Hi! I'm Eaglepaw, and this is Bellpaw" He introduced the she-cat. He looked around. So many cats! He smelt all sorts of clans, and cats, and breeds, and here He was, in the midst of it all. This is amazing! He thought excitedly. " What clan are you from? I'm Skyclan! " He mewed proudly.

-----------

Kiwipaw looked over at Cascadepaw and smiled. He was walking friends already. " Hey Cascadepaw! " She cried running over to the tom. She flicked him with her tail playfully. She looked curiously at the other cats. " Who are you? " She asked curiously, cocking her head, eyes wide.

@Flippaw

Bellpaw nuzzled Eagle and gazed warmly at the new cat who was approaching behind Cascadepaw. "I'm Bellpaw, and this is Eaglepaw." The brown tabby mewed, blue eyes bright. Her white muzzle creased into a smile. "This is me and Eaglepaw's first gathering. I just became an apprentice not too long ago."

@Lilyfur2

Cascadepaw looked over at Kiwipaw shyly. His heart felt like it was flying. "Nice to meet you guys!" He mewed, "This is my friend, Kiwipaw."

@Lilyfur2

Moon Lily February 3rd, 2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 569155)
Bellpaw nuzzled Eagle and gazed warmly at the new cat who was approaching behind Cascadepaw. "I'm Bellpaw, and this is Eaglepaw." The brown tabby mewed, blue eyes bright. Her white muzzle creased into a smile. "This is me and Eaglepaw's first gathering. I just became an apprentice not too long ago."

@Lilyfur2

Cascadepaw looked over at Kiwipaw shyly. His heart felt like it was flying. "Nice to meet you guys!" He mewed, "This is my friend, Kiwipaw."

@Lilyfur2

Kiwipaw nodded to each cat in return, and grinned at Cascadepaw, purring. This is exciting! She thought happily. "Cool! Your first gathering? Congratulations!" She mewed happily.

---------

Eaglepaw smiled. He liked meeting new cats. " You're Shadowclan, right? " He said, sniffing the air. He moved closer to Bellpaw for warmth in the cold air. The gathering was so big! There are so many cats...and yet not a lot. The other two apprentices looked much bigger than them, and older too. Woah...

@Flippaw

CheetahPelt February 4th, 2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 569148)
Forestshade headed a cat behind him. I really don’t want to talk but,this cat does. It might be important but I can’t trust othersWhat is it?” He asked begrudgingly.
(Sorry it’s short)

(Nah, your good)

"Name's Twofights. Skyclan Warrior." He twitched his whiskers, noting the begrudging way the tom cat spoke. "How is Shadowclan?" He asked. It wasn't his best moment, but oh well.

Branch of Life February 4th, 2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569265)
(Nah, your good)

"Name's Twofights. Skyclan Warrior." He twitched his whiskers, noting the begrudging way the tom cat spoke. "How is Shadowclan?" He asked. It wasn't his best moment, but oh well.

Shadowclan is well.” He fighters he should introduce himself “Forestshade.” Forestshade meowed. The brown cats pelt shimmered as he shifted to look at Twofights. “Hows SkyClan?” He asked his green eyes flashing as the sun hit them.

CheetahPelt February 4th, 2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569109)
Petal'Paw glanced at him but remained silent, She mulled over the thought of Red'Fur and Shade and how they had deceived her she then spoke softly." The moon is quite beautiful tonight...".

"Indeed it is" He said softly, his strange multicolored eyes drifting over Petalpaw. He gave her a sad smile. "The sky holds a certain beauty on the full moon. A certain beauty when all the clans can meet peacefully."

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 4th, 2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569417)
"Indeed it is" He said softly, his strange multicolored eyes drifting over Petalpaw. He gave her a sad smile. "The sky holds a certain beauty on the full moon. A certain beauty when all the clans can meet peacefully."

" And where no one is deceived or lied to...". She finished her sentence her eyes still looking at the sky, her smile too look sad, she thought about her family how it was complicated and it was full of lies.

CheetahPelt February 4th, 2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569423)
" And where no one is deceived or lied to...". She finished her sentence her eyes still looking at the sky, her smile too look sad, she thought about her family how it was complicated and it was full of lies.

"Need a shoulder to cry on?" The tom asked his sad gaze wandering to the she cats face

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 4th, 2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569427)
"Need a shoulder to cry on?" The tom asked his sad gaze wandering to the she cats face

Petal'Paw made eye contact giving a smile." Well, It would have been nice to have one when I was younger...How about you?

Cave February 4th, 2019 09:53 PM

Bearear trodded along with the rest of his clan as they filtered into the clearing. He sat relatively close to the stones and scanned the crowd looking for his sister, as he did every gathering has been to since she left. Despite him thinking she's dead he still had hoped she had just joined another clan or was somewhere other than his clan, Shadowclan.

(open)

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 4th, 2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 569452)
Bearear trodded along with the rest of his clan as they filtered into the clearing. He sat relatively close to the stones and scanned the crowd looking for his sister, as he did every gathering has been to since she left. Despite him thinking she's dead he still had hoped she had just joined another clan or was somewhere other than his clan, Shadowclan.

(open)

The Sky'Clan she made her around the crowd of cats, Lost'Spirit sighed, she decided instead of being a grouch she was going to try and kindly interact with someone from another clan, spotting a tom by himself she trotted over." Hello". She spoke bluntly as she looked at the tom, he seemed to have come with Shadow'Clan.

Cave February 4th, 2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569461)
The Sky'Clan she made her around the crowd of cats, Lost'Spirit sighed, she decided instead of being a grouch she was going to try and kindly interact with someone from another clan, spotting a tom by himself she trotted over." Hello". She spoke bluntly as she looked at the tom, he seemed to have come with Shadow'Clan.

He looked over to the she-cat, his face was shaped as a frown and the scar running down his face was as bold as ever, but his voice was strong yet calming, "Hello, I'm Bearear." He sniffed the air around her and continued "suppose you're a Skyclan cat?"

(I feel like he's the stereotypical Canadian)

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 4th, 2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 569462)
He looked over to the she-cat, his face was shaped as a frown and the scar running down his face was as bold as ever, but his voice was strong yet calming, "Hello, I'm Bearear." He sniffed the air around her and continued "suppose you're a Skyclan cat?"

(I feel like he's the stereotypical Canadian)

(Lol :> )

Lost'Spirit Nodded giving a small smile." I would think so since im not in your clan and the other clans are not here yet". She laughed before she gave a soft smile. " Well Bear'Ear im Lost'Spirit, Nice to meet you".

CheetahPelt February 4th, 2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569431)
Petal'Paw made eye contact giving a smile." Well, It would have been nice to have one when I was younger...How about you?

He gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "I had one for a while, but when she left was when i really needed one." He waved his tail, and his head sagged for a moment as he closed his eyes, remembering the sweet moments he had had with his old mate, and the joy he felt when he heard he was going tp hav3 kits......and the pain when his family had died...

JinxedLove February 4th, 2019 10:49 PM

Tigerflower sits alone in the darkness of the gathering place not wanting too socialize with anyone and her tail flicks she had got here with the rest of shadowclan but wanted too stay more separate from her clan and the other clans sadly she was brought along too the gathering though

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 4th, 2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheetahPelt (Post 569470)
He gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "I had one for a while, but when she left was when i really needed one." He waved his tail, and his head sagged for a moment as he closed his eyes, remembering the sweet moments he had had with his old mate, and the joy he felt when he heard he was going tp hav3 kits......and the pain when his family had died...

Petal'Paw sighed."...Sorry...I understand how it feels to lose a loved one...". She looked at Shattered'Paw with a warm gaze.

Starfall February 4th, 2019 11:14 PM

RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED

(Open)
This was his first time attending the gathering, he didn't get to go during his apprenticeship mainly because he got into a bit of trouble the first day. Wasn't his fault though, Boulderblossom and Birdcatcher were itching to go explore the territory...mainly Birdcatcher. So of course, being the amazing friend he was...he went with them, slinking away in the middle of the night that they were named apprentices. Good times. Boulderblossom fell in a ditch, and he and Birdcatcher had to fish him out. This made the brown tom chuckle thinking about it.

Moonbloom strode past his clanmates as soon as Passionstar made his way up to where the leaders sat, and made his way into the cluttered opening, he was expecting a bit more of a packed house. It wasn't as full as his clanmates had told him. Of course it wouldn't be how stupid was he? Thunderclan's not the only clan who's gotten hit with sickness. Still, for his first gathering it was still pretty exciting.

furrensic February 5th, 2019 04:40 PM

[OPEN]

This was his first time at a gathering, the brown tabby padding his way to the opening where many cats were. He glanced around at the other warriors, then looked at the ground.
Oakflame saw there weren't many cats, most sick. The young warrior let out a sigh, but quickly put a smile on his features. His tail flicked, looking around for a moment. Maybe there was somebody he could talk to?

Cave February 5th, 2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569466)
(Lol :> )

Lost'Spirit Nodded giving a small smile." I would think so since im not in your clan and the other clans are not here yet". She laughed before she gave a soft smile. " Well Bear'Ear im Lost'Spirit, Nice to meet you".

"It's nice to meet you too," Bearear said, forcing his face into a smile. (he tries hard to combat his grumpy face cx) "so, how has life been in Skyclan. Though with all this sickness around I doubt any clan is doing well," he said as his voice started hopeful but faded to a grim tone.

TawnyNeedsACoffee February 5th, 2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 569558)
"It's nice to meet you too," Bearear said, forcing his face into a smile. (he tries hard to combat his grumpy face cx) "so, how has life been in Skyclan. Though with all this sickness around I doubt any clan is doing well," he said as his voice started hopeful but faded to a grim tone.

"Mhm.. Yes well the clan is combating with sickness but other then that we are going alright so how about you?". She asked, she tried her best to make her face remain looking happy but it was difficult when her resting face looked grumpy.

Cave February 5th, 2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee (Post 569568)
"Mhm.. Yes well the clan is combating with sickness but other then that we are going alright so how about you?". She asked, she tried her best to make her face remain looking happy but it was difficult when her resting face looked grumpy.

"we are doing well I guess, we should be getting a deputy soon, nobody knows who it will be though," Bearear said looking down. It's been a while since I've spoken to a cat outside of Shadowclan he thought calmly.

Fawn February 6th, 2019 06:13 PM

Fawnpaw's brilliant plan had been a success. Multiple steps came together to formulate perfect results, and he was proud of himself for conjuring one of the most ingenious ideas of his time, then executing it flawlessly. Approaching the swarm of cats collected at the actual Seastones area, he was glad to be leaving the illness and death behind at the Quarantine Zone, colloquially CoughClan, and attending his first gathering. There was no way he'd miss this, not in a million moons! Even if it meant sneaking away in the middle of the night and coercing his body to cooperate, a little sickness wasn't going to bring him down.

Except, it kind of was. His limbs hurt from dragging himself here across the stretch of no man's land, the fever still running high, and he was sniffling nonstop, followed often by a cough. Although he hadn't intended to be a walking threat to everyone's health, Fawnpaw short-sightedly in his apprentice mind thought that witnessing the gathering was the most important thing of the world; he even took a seat neat the sides, trying to avoid contact with the other Clan cats to ensure he could view but didn't disrupt anyone.

@BILL.

BEAR. February 7th, 2019 05:23 AM

Lionstorm had been looking forward to the Gathering. It was the perfect event-- being able to talk to the other Clans and show off how superior he was to them.

Unfortunately, because of the illness that ravaged them, the crowd was smaller than usual. Disappointing. Even the leaders seemed worse for wear, and Lionstorm narrowed his eyes at the deputies. Seeing only three sitting beneath the leaders was strange to him. Daisyshade had been deputy for as long as he could remember, and her death struck RiverClan hard. There was a resounding curiosity within him though-- he desired to know who would replace her, and it was a shame Fallenstar hadn't picked yet. Lionstorm was interested in the prospect of being deputy, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't. They could make RiverClan great again together! But he knew the chances were unlikely.

As for ShadowClan-- he couldn't tell what was going on. Windygale had taken Goldenstar's spot, and he kind of hoped the brown tabby had finally croaked. He caused a lot of problems for RiverClan, and the Clans were better off without him.

Turning his attention away from the leaders, he glanced around the clearing to see if he could glimpse a familiar face. And he saw one! ...Wait.

Fawnpaw? That couldn't be. He was stuck at the sick camp with the others. Still, Lionstorm wanted to make sure and began to make his way over to the edge of the Seastones.

Of course it was him. The reddish-brown pelt was unmistakable with those wide doe-eyes. Fawnpaw was horrible at staying still, obeying orders from his seniors. "Are you here to infect everyone else?" Lionstorm grumbled as he approached him. "You were relocated for a reason, Fawnpaw. Coughing on the enemy when your Clan-mates are nearby is terrible warfare. If you're that desperate, you may as well go to their camps and sneeze on the other kits."

@Dipper

Fawn February 7th, 2019 05:39 AM

Although his eyes were duller than usual with sickness sapping his energy, Fawnpaw gazed at who he presumed were the leaders of all five Clans perched onto the jagged stones next to the biggest lake he'd ever seen in his life. The water also moved strangely, unlike the stream that flowed one way. There were ripples of water constantly crashing upon the sand. Then, his attention was grabbed by the cats pooled under the stones and couldn't absorb it all, the mere sight overwhelming to an apprentice who'd never seen anything like it. It was astounding and exciting and he wished he felt better because it was hard to enjoy when he was coughing up a storm.

Nonetheless, he tried to stifle the coughs (despite being rather unsuccessful) and kept attention from himself in case he was questioned; he would say that he'd lost his mentor in the crowd, maybe, and that was why he sat alone on the sidelines. Surely, they wouldn't notice the scent of illness radiating from him, the sickly appearance, or his raspy voice and clogged sinuses.

Too distracted by trying to hear what the leaders were saying, Fawnpaw didn't notice Lionstorm's approach until he was directly beside him and nearly jumped out of his skin when he spoke, startled by the interruption in his attempts to enjoy his first gathering.

Panic sweeping through him and his pupils blown wider than a deer in the headlights, Fawnpaw desperately wondered how to squeeze out of this sticky situation and still partake in the remainder of the Clans' meeting, wracking his mind but coming up short. "Um," he started, kicking guiltily at the patch of snow underpaw, "I think you have the wrong cat. I'm-- I've never heard of Fawnpaw, my name is... Mysterysolver," a prefix he'd always wanted for himself but never had, "and I'm just here, attending the--" he coughed, then coughed again until he managed to get himself recollected. "Attending the gathering, like everyone else. I don't see why that's weird or anything, it's a normal warrior... activity, probably."

Okay, this... wasn't good. He knew he wasn't the best liar and never claimed to be, but the act was exceptionally bad and likely wouldn't have fooled a three moon old kit with how he was stumbling over his words, eyes dancing anywhere but on Lionstorm.

@BILL.

BEAR. February 7th, 2019 05:57 AM

"Mysterysolver," Lionstorm repeated with amusement. "Where's your friends: Discoveryfinder and Investigationseeker? I figured they'd be on the case with you. Seriously, though, Fawnpaw-- what are you doing here? You're going to get everyone else sick."

He wasn't going to give him much time to respond, already beginning to nudge him in the direction opposite of the crowd. Lionstorm didn't know how long he had been sitting by the others, but this wasn't good. Sickness spread easily. "I'm taking you back to CoughClan camp."

@Dipper

Fawn February 7th, 2019 06:04 AM

"Yeah, it's... a name that warriors can have, y'know?" Fawnpaw said, huffing lightly. At first, he was perplexed by the jab until it sunk in, and his expression flattened with irritation. "Trying to find the justification for your ego, and that's been taking them quite a while." Wait, no, he wasn't supposed to know about that and wished his sharp tongue hadn't gotten the better of him.

A discontented noise spilled from Fawnpaw as he was nudged, so he gently batted Lionstorm away by a boop of his paw across the warrior's muzzle. "Hey, I want to see what's happening," he insisted, but he fell into a series of harsh coughs. "I don't wanna go back to that place, let me watch the gathering-- I promise, I'll stay far enough away and everything so nobody gets sick."

@BILL.

BEAR. February 7th, 2019 06:14 AM

Oh, this apprentice was going to regret that. If Lionstorm hadn't been insulted by this cheeky puff-ball, he might've considered letting him stay as long as he wasn't near others. But he no longer had that possibility. "You lost your viewing privileges," Lionstorm told him firmly. "And you're going back whether you like it or not."

Lionstorm moved, intending and aiming to grab Fawnpaw by his scruff. He hadn't wanted to resort to carrying him, but the apprentice wasn't giving him much of a choice.

@Dipper

Fawn February 7th, 2019 06:18 AM

"Wait, what? I didn't have any to begin with--" Fawnpaw was about to protest, frowning in a deep pout as Lionstorm declared that he was going to be taken to the quarantine zone again, an area of misery and illness where death knew no bounds. The scent was gross, everything felt unsanitary, and it was a desolate wasteland. He wasn't going to go down without a fight.

When he realized Lionstorm was about to snatch him up, a warcry-esque squeal of defiance erupted from him and he used the rush of adrenaline to burst forward between the golden tom's paws, but was foiled by another coughing attack that collapsed his small frame onto the ground in a pathetic heap of squeaks and wheezes as he struggled for breath.

@BILL.

BEAR. February 7th, 2019 06:34 AM

Lionstorm didn't have much time to react when Fawnpaw dove between his paws, and when he twisted to grab the apprentice beneath him, he lost his footing-- stumbling. He didn't regain himself in time to avoid his paw coming down on Fawnpaw's back.

Instantly, he felt bad, and he jolted away from Fawnpaw to examine the kit, nuzzling at his side gently. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to do that."

@Dipper

Fawn February 7th, 2019 06:43 AM

The apprentice was already on the ground when he felt a collision on his back, a paw stepping on him, squishing him, and he let out a sharp noise of pain and surprise. Although he didn't think he was injured, he was quivering in the wake of the coughing with bolts of discomfort continuing to course throughout every inch of his small body, thinner than usual from illness.

Betrayal and hurt shone in Fawnpaw's gaze as his eyes met Lionstorm's, but he didn't necessarily place the blame on him since it was his escape attempt that'd landed them here, however he still wished he could stay for the gathering. Collapsing onto his flank as he was examined, he murmured a flat, tired albeit not unfriendly "yeah, I'm okay" in reply. Exhaustion had flooded him from the journey, the encounter, everything. "I know, Lionstorm. Do you think, uh, you could maybe... not tell my mentor about this? Or my parents... or basically anyone."

@BILL.