Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12882)

red_inactive December 2nd, 2017 05:34 PM

♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

This thread is open to anyone roleplaying with Valentine outside of the Clans.

red_inactive December 2nd, 2017 09:12 PM

Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

Valentine hummed, trotting along as he made his way to the small little clearing that he liked to call home. He was dragging a rabbit behind him, having made a little sling for prey out of leaves, mud, and sticks; it was a modest little contraption, but it made it easier to bring home lots of prey for himself and two of his many mates. He brushed past a bush, which allowed him to trot through the small tunnel that lead to the hidden clearing, checking to make sure that the rabbit was still on the little sled he had made. "Darlings~" He purred, entering the clearing. "I'm home~!" He made his way to the modest little fresh-kill pile he had set up, taking the rabbit out of the sling and placing it towards the bottom of the pile before nudging the sling into a little alcove beside it. He turned to look over at the Den, beside the prey pile, which was a little cave dug out by a badger a long time ago covered by a lovely honeysuckle bush that Valentine cared for, keeping it beautiful and smelling sweet. He had a little garden on the other side of the clearing as well for basic medicinal herbs, something he had picked up from listening in on Medicine Cat's conversations at the Gathering. He looked around, curious to see if any of his mates were around, clancats or not.

ThC Mate- Darkrose @Mad-Hatter
ShC Mate- Ambercrackle @RedHead
RC Mate-
WC Mate- Articmeadow @Ennard (Check out the finder! -boop-)
SkC Mate- Reserved for @~rattlesnake~
Outsider Mate- Nightmare @Sasukewolf (madness)
Outsider Mate (Prev. From DS)- Pippa @Mystical

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432052)
Valentine hummed, trotting along as he made his way to the small little clearing that he liked to call home. He was dragging a rabbit behind him, having made a little sling for prey out of leaves, mud, and sticks; it was a modest little contraption, but it made it easier to bring home lots of prey for himself and two of his many mates. He brushed past a bush, which allowed him to trot through the small tunnel that lead to the hidden clearing, checking to make sure that the rabbit was still on the little sled he had made. "Darlings~" He purred, entering the clearing. "I'm home~!" He made his way to the modest little fresh-kill pile he had set up, taking the rabbit out of the sling and placing it towards the bottom of the pile before nudging the sling into a little alcove beside it. He turned to look over at the Den, beside the prey pile, which was a little cave dug out by a badger a long time ago covered by a lovely honeysuckle bush that Valentine cared for, keeping it beautiful and smelling sweet. He had a little garden on the other side of the clearing as well for basic medicinal herbs, something he had picked up from listening in on Medicine Cat's conversations at the Gathering. He looked around, curious to see if any of his mates were around, clancats or not.

ThC Mate- Darkrose @Mad-Hatter
ShC Mate- Ambercrackle @RedHead
RC Mate-
WC Mate- Articmeadow @Ennard (Check out the finder! -boop-)
SkC Mate- Reserved for @~rattlesnake~
Outsider Mate- Nightmare @Sasukewolf (madness)
Outsider Mate (Prev. From DS)- Pippa @Mystical

Nightmare was the first to hear him, he yawns loudly as he begins to jump down towards the tom. “ why must you insist on calling us darings? I ain’t like the girls “ he says with a soft purr despite being a bit bigger than Valentine he himself was a lot more shy and gets embarrassed easily with simple nicknames. He nuzzles his nose with valentine “ it’s nice to see you home my love “ He says with a playful purr

red_inactive December 2nd, 2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432057)
Nightmare was the first to hear him, he yawns loudly as he begins to jump down towards the tom. “ why must you insist on calling us darings? I ain’t like the girls “ he says with a soft purr despite being a bit bigger than Valentine he himself was a lot more shy and gets embarrassed easily with simple nicknames. He nuzzles his nose with valentine “ it’s nice to see you home my love “ He says with a playful purr

"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432077)
"Of course you're not like the girls, Daydream~" He purred, using Nightmare's little nickname as he rubbed his muzzle against Nightmare's gently. "I wasn't gone that long either, dear." He added, pulling away to head over to the garden so he could check over the herbs. There was a clump of marigold that he had been trying to encourage to grow for the past few days but it was just as wilted as it had been yesterday which was a little discouraging for the tom. He nudged the plant slightly with his nose, frowning a little. "Maybe it grows best near water? Or out of the sun?" He murmured, looking at it curiously before checking over his other plants which were varying in growth and size. He looked over at Nightmare and teasingly ran his tail under Nightmare's chin, purring happily.

He felt his pelt heat up a bit in embarrassment at the nickname “ stop calling me that.” He says embarrassed as he watches him observe the garden “ of course it’s a marigold. They grow better near the water but in the sun at the-“ he cuts himself off jumping a bit when Valentine ran his tail under his chin. He growls softly than just sighs purring a bit “ you’re such a tease.” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly jump on him pinning him down “ just how did a flirt like capture a heart like mine? “ he says as he just lays down on top of him playfully

red_inactive December 2nd, 2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432081)
He felt his pelt heat up a bit in embarrassment at the nickname “ stop calling me that.” He says embarrassed as he watches him observe the garden “ of course it’s a marigold. They grow better near the water but in the sun at the-“ he cuts himself off jumping a bit when Valentine ran his tail under his chin. He growls softly than just sighs purring a bit “ you’re such a tease.” He says playfully as he begins to suddenly jump on him pinning him down “ just how did a flirt like capture a heart like mine? “ he says as he just lays down on top of him playfully

"I'll keep that in mind- oh!" Valentine exclaimed as Nightmare pinned him down, chuckling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432089)
"I'll keep that in mind- oh!" Valentine exclaimed as Nightmare pinned him down, chuckling.

He purrs softly “ Remind me again why I put up with you?” He says as he lays his head down on valentines chest. Purring happily. “ and why do you trust me with all these mollies aren’t you worried that I might fall for them too?”

Cosmo December 3rd, 2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432096)
He purrs softly “ Remind me again why I put up with you?” He says as he lays his head down on valentines chest. Purring happily. “ and why do you trust me with all these mollies aren’t you worried that I might fall for them too?”

Pippa padded towards where the two toms, and smiled.
She didn't mind living with toms, in fact she enjoyed it,
given that there were only two other cats she was happy.
Pippa didn't mean to be rude, but the syndicate life had
been terrible. Way too many cats. Now there were only
two other cats, only two and Pippa loved it. Valentine's
other mates came and visited every once and a while
but Pippa knew they didn't live with her, they were just
quests, so that didn't matter. The first thing she heard
when she saw them was Nightmare's voice, asking why
Valentine trusted him around all the mollies. "Because
the only molly you live with is way to happy for such a
demonic cat as yourself."
She teased lightly as she
approached the toms, her tail erect and her eyes bright
and happy.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 01:59 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Mystical

Valentine laughed, pushing Nightmare off of him. "What Pippa said." He purred, getting up and shaking the dirt out of his pure white fur. He rasped his tongue over a patch of fur that some mud stubbornly clung to, ridding himself of the spot on his clean fur. He moved over to Pippa and nuzzled her affectionatly, smiling happily. "How are you today, darling?" He purred, sneaking a peak at her stomach that was swollen with the promise of kits. He always loved kittens; they were adorable, and had so much potential to be anything they wanted to be. "Oh! I got you both a rabbit for dinner tonight!" Valentine purred happily, gesturing to the piece of fresh-kill. His eyes sparkled kindly with love for the two felines before him, adoring them equally as he did all his mates.

Cosmo December 3rd, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432416)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Mystical

Valentine laughed, pushing Nightmare off of him. "What Pippa said." He purred, getting up and shaking the dirt out of his pure white fur. He rasped his tongue over a patch of fur that some mud stubbornly clung to, ridding himself of the spot on his clean fur. He moved over to Pippa and nuzzled her affectionatly, smiling happily. "How are you today, darling?" He purred, sneaking a peak at her stomach that was swollen with the promise of kits. He always loved kittens; they were adorable, and had so much potential to be anything they wanted to be. "Oh! I got you both a rabbit for dinner tonight!" Valentine purred happily, gesturing to the piece of fresh-kill. His eyes sparkled kindly with love for the two felines before him, adoring them equally as he did all his mates.

Pippa nodded, "I'm doing well, thank you." She said politely,
which she felt like she needed to do because sometimes she felt
as if she was living with a pack of dogs, despite caring deeply
for both of the toms, sometimes they were just too much.
She saw Valentine sneak a look at her swollen stomach,
but said nothing, she too was anxious to have her first litter,
even though she felt she was a little young. But Valentine
had herbs, and there was always Nightmare who could be
a second father for the kit if anything bad happened.
Luckily Valentine distracted her with the promise of a rabbit.
Of how she loved rabbit, back in the old days Rabbit was not
something she got easily.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 3rd, 2017 05:16 PM

He laughs softly “ yet valentine the rabbit. Adorable and short captures your heart. I’m wounded. I may be demonic and evil looking but doesn’t bad boys get the nicest looking mollies. I mean I managed to get valentine to love me” He says playfully as he begins to stand up and shake his head a bit “ no need I already ate earlier. I hunt on my own no need to worry about me. “ he says playfully

red_inactive December 16th, 2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 432428)

Pippa nodded, "I'm doing well, thank you." She said politely,
which she felt like she needed to do because sometimes she felt
as if she was living with a pack of dogs, despite caring deeply
for both of the toms, sometimes they were just too much.
She saw Valentine sneak a look at her swollen stomach,
but said nothing, she too was anxious to have her first litter,
even though she felt she was a little young. But Valentine
had herbs, and there was always Nightmare who could be
a second father for the kit if anything bad happened.
Luckily Valentine distracted her with the promise of a rabbit.
Of how she loved rabbit, back in the old days Rabbit was not
something she got easily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432664)
He laughs softly “ yet valentine the rabbit. Adorable and short captures your heart. I’m wounded. I may be demonic and evil looking but doesn’t bad boys get the nicest looking mollies. I mean I managed to get valentine to love me” He says playfully as he begins to stand up and shake his head a bit “ no need I already ate earlier. I hunt on my own no need to worry about me. “ he says playfully

(Since some time has passed, should we time skip to the point where Valentine meets the kit for the first time?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 16th, 2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 440802)
(Since some time has passed, should we time skip to the point where Valentine meets the kit for the first time?)

Hmm sure :3

Cosmo December 17th, 2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 440802)

[Sure, but we should probably make sure it's okay with the person who rps the kit]

red_inactive December 17th, 2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystical (Post 441034)
[Sure, but we should probably make sure it's okay with the person who rps the kit]

Could you talk to Lonestar about it?

lone December 17th, 2017 07:28 PM

A young kit crouched low to the ground, her eyes sparkling happily, the slightest of purrs rumbling in her throat as she leapt at a bug crawling along the ground. The bug, unaware of her presence, was soon flipped over and onto it's back. "Gotcha!" Miracle exclaimed, picking up the creature in her mouth. It was beetle-like in appearance, and buzzed in protest when she did so. A mrrow of surprise released the animal, who unfolded wings from beneath its shiny exterior and flew off, probably to its family. Miracle sat down, watching it fly away with an expression of wistful curiosity on her features. What would it be like to be a bug? She thought, watching the creature move away. She imagined it would be quite strange. Small enough so that even a tiny predator could catch you, and so weak that your exterior could be cracked easily. But, on the other hand, you could fly away. The taste of the beetle was still in her mouth, and she stuck her tongue out to look down at it before she was off once more, off to tell her Mom what had happened. "Mama! Mama, are you over here?" She asked. She never strayed far from her Mom's side... she preferred to stick close where she knew she would be safe. And besides, it was better over here. No strange toms wandering would be able to snatch her up and take her away. The thought of that terrified her. Her eyes scanned the area for her Mom, Pippa, gentle and friendly as she glanced around. Their little world was just perfect, and she wanted to keep it that way. Even a little change could throw off the balance, couldn't it? And besides, she wouldn't want it to upset her Mom.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

red_inactive December 17th, 2017 08:27 PM

It had taken a little while to come to terms with the fact that his first litter with Pippa had been almost completely still-born. He did have a daughter, but... he couldn't bear to see her yet. Valentine was heart-broken by the loss of the litter, and it only served to create a divide between his only kit and himself. He doubted that little Miracle had ever seen him and if Pippa had even told her about him. He closed his eyes, hearing the small voice call out for his darling Pippa. He opened his red eyes, the albino Abyssinian focusing his gaze on a small figure darting through the foliage. He lifted up his paw and began making his way towards her, his daughter. "Miracle." He called gently, trembling slightly. Would she hate him for never being there? Would she recognize him as her father? Had Pippa told her about him? He hadn't been in that small clearing for so long... His eyes were focused on the small kit, not moving. It was strange but Valentine felt... scared for the first time in his life. Would she run from him? He managed to speak again, forcing his voice to not tremble. Miracle, it's me. Your father. I'm sorry for not being around, I just..."How's your mother doing?" The words that came out of his mouth didn't match what he wanted to say. He forced himself to stay composed, although his tail continued to flick back and forth with anxiety, nervousness swelling up from within him.
@Lonestar23 @Mystical

Cosmo December 18th, 2017 03:07 PM

@Lonestar23 @Rubinaito

Pippa was lying in her bed, her head rested on her paws. She could clearly hear the sounds of her mate and kit outside the den but did nothing to help the conversation take a rather calming positive turn. When Miracle had come a new set of emotions had to. Pippa was in a state of deep depression, one because all her other kits had died, and two because Valentine had been avoiding their daughter. She had never been mad at Valentine, she had really never been mad. If she had been never as much as she currently was. She knew that he was heartbroken about the fact their first litter had been almost completely stillborn, but that was no excuse for staying away from his daughter. Pippa had been so depressed she had not told Miracle who her father was, even if her kit wanted to know. She had just simply raised Miracle by herself. Away from her father and the activity of toms and other cats. It had seemed like a good idea at the time but as she listened to the tone of Valentine's voice it was obvious that she had made a mistake. What would Miracle do with a tom randomly approaching her and asking her how her mother was? Surely she wouldn't be able to confidently talk to him, not with her fear of a tom snatching her up and taking her away. Her kit had already been calling for her but Pippa had done nothing, knowing that Miracle would eventually find her. She knew that Miracle would not wander away, she was not that type of cat, so she trusted her kit to play outside of her sight. But she did not trust Miracle to act calmly around her father.

lone December 21st, 2017 03:10 PM

A look of utter disbelief crossed over Miracle's face, and the bug was completely forgotten in her utter fear of this stranger. Where was her Mom, and why wasn't she coming to Miracle's rescue? She crouched low to the ground, her ears pinned back to her head, fear now more clear on her expression. "Who... who are you, and... and what do you want with - with my Mommy?" She asked, her voice trembling as she spoke, even though she was trying to sound brave. Trying to act brave, for Pippa's sake. She backed away a few steps, towards the den where she was hoping her Mom would come out and tell this tom to go away, or fight him off or something. Then it would just be the two of them again, just the way she liked it. No; just the way she loved it. Being alone with her Mom was nice, and this was like something out of a nightmare for her. She had always known she had a Father somewhere, but since Pippa had never told her about him, she had decided to leave the matter alone. Perhaps he was a bad cat, and her Mom had been trying to protect her. If that was true, then she already felt like she had failed by running into him now. Trying to raise herself up some (with no luck), Miracle struggled to make eye contact with the tom. "I... I'm not telling you - you anything!" She squeaked out, the words coming out even more shaky then before. Clearly this young feline wasn't doing so good. She wasn't looking too good right now either, silently hoping that her Mom would come out and save her from this stranger. Miracle couldn't run - her legs didn't want to work. She was too scared to run. To scared to do anything but sit and wait.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

red_inactive December 21st, 2017 03:25 PM

Valentine felt a small pang in his heart as the small kitten before him trembled like a leaf, trying to be brave in the face of an unknown danger. He lifted his head to look towards the den, his eyes filling up with regret. "So she never told you about me." He murmured, his voice hushed and soft. The words weren't directed at his little Miracle, but rather a thought spoken aloud in that moment of heartbreak. He sighed, and flicked his tail slightly. He wasn't mad at his darling Pippa. He never was, and never could be. He looked over at the little kitten again, smiling a little as she tried to defend her mother. Such a sweet little girl... He sat down, running his tongue over his paw delicately. "Miracle, I'm sorry for not being around." He said finally, placing his paw down and looking at the young child with a soft, loving gaze. He already adored the child, even though he had just met her. "It hurt your mother, and it must have hurt you as well." He continued, his voice cracking just a little in the middle of his sentence. He paused for a moment, looking away from the kit, considering his next words. Miracle... I am your father. He grimaced. No, too cliché. He looked back at her. Valentine wasn't sure what to say to her, or what he could do to put her at ease. All he could do was struggle to figure out what to do, or how to tell her who he was. "Pippa!" He finally called out. "I brought you a rabbit..." Smooth, real smooth you idiot. Just waltz on up to Pippa, scare your kit, and nonchalantly act like nothing changed by bring a rabbit with you. He lashed his tail in frustration at his own folly, groaning under his breath. "Why does this have to be so hard?"

@Mystical @Lonestar23

Cosmo December 21st, 2017 03:40 PM

Pippa growled under her breath, she had hoped to not get involved, even though she knew her kit was scared to death. It was selfish, she knew, she shouldn't have been putting herself first, but she had been so mad, so disappointed, so outraged. Little Miracle had lived her first moon or so, without knowing who her father was, not even sure she had a father. And Pippa had been so irritated with Valentine for not raising his daughter she hadn't said a thing about him. Pippa rose, slowly moving away for the comfortable bed that was so warm with the heat she had been shedding on it. She walked out of the den, blinking in the sunlight as it hit her eyes. Usually the sunlight would be yet another cause for endless positivism, but it was not. A shadow covered it, not a real one, but enough for Pippa to not think in her normal happy way. That shadow was the fact that Valentine thought it was okay to avoid his daughter, come back, scare her, and think he could make everything right with Pippa just by saying he had brought a rabbit. He was wrong, he was just feeding her more and more anger. Giving her more reasons to be mad. More reasons to growl. More reasons to yell. More reasons to hiss. Pippa walked over sitting next to her kit and wrapping her tail firmly around the small being. "So now you come back?" Pippa asked, her eyes narrowed to slits and her voice inhospitable and cold. All those moons in the syndicate had taught her how to growl and hiss, but she had never been as angry as she was when she was in the syndicate. Her gaze turned to Miracle, and her eyes softened as she looked at the small kit. "Miracle, this is your father."
@Rubinaito @Lonestar23

lone December 22nd, 2017 09:50 PM

The small kit cowered closer to the ground when the tom spoke again. What did he mean, he was sorry for "not being around?" What did he mean, it "hurt her Mother, and it must have hurt her?" She didn't want him there! She didn't need him there, she and her Mom were perfectly fine on their own. And if this cat had done something to hurt her Mom, he definitely shouldn't be in their lives at all. Anyone who was going to hurt them needed to disappear, leaving a blissful ignorance behind so that Miracle could cheer up her Mom once more. "Just... just go away," Miracle whimpered, her voice quiet and soft. Where was Pippa, why hadn't she appeared yet? Hearing the tom call out her Mom's name only made her more frightened. How did he know who she was? She was ready to dart into the den, make a brave dash for it as fast as her tiny legs would carry her, but stopped when a familiar presence appeared next to her.

Mama. Despite her fear of the tom, a tiny purr rumbled in the kit's throat when she felt Pippa's tail around her. Her Mom wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. She wouldn't let this strange cat take her away. The coldness in the female's voice sent shivers down Miracle's spine. She'd rarely heard her Mom speak like that, maybe once or twice in her whole life... maybe never that coldly. A look of wonder entered her hues upon hearing Pippa's next words, however. Her father. She had known she had one, somewhere, because it was impossible not to... but Miracle had never thought he would come into their lives again. The wonder was replaced with fear when a horrible realization struck her, that... that this cat could take her Mom away from her. Or her away from her Mom, either way, it wasn't good.

"Please... please don't take Mama away," She mewed in her soft voice, more relaxed now that Pippa was there - the reassurance that someone was looking out for her now made her feel a little braver, as scared as she was that something bad was going to happen. "Please don't - don't take me... don't take me away from my Mama." She added, in a quieter voice, her ears going back once more as she huddled against her Mom's warm side. This cat was her Father, huh? He still frightened her, she just wasn't used to having another cat around... maybe, over time, she could get to warm up to him. But she was hoping that he would go away soon, before he had the chance to wreck her safe little world. "You're not gonna let him seperate us, are you Mama?" She whispered, looking up at her Mom with partly adoring eyes.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

red_inactive December 22nd, 2017 10:40 PM

Valentine flinched at Pippa's cold words, biting down on his tongue to let her speak. He tried for a cheerful smile, but it came off as more of a watered down, sad, soft, small smile. "I needed some time. You were the only cat I have had a litter with and, well..." He grimaced, shaking his head. If cats could cry (which they couldn't) he surely would be in that moment. He felt immense regret for not staying by Pippa's side. He had run away like a coward rather than suck it up and be there for his grieving mate. He vaguely heard Miracle speak and his eyes widened a little, surprise flickering from deep within his red pools. He looked down at the kit incredulously, faintly shocked. "Why would I ever do that?" He asked, his voice choked up with dismay. "I would never do such a thing, little Miracle. Your mother raised you; it wouldn't be right to separate you two, even if I wanted to." He blinked. "Which, which I don't ever want to and never will." He added on hurriedly, groaning inwardly at his unability to speak coherently. Valentine shook his head before gesturing to the rabbit and flicking his ears back, folding them flat against his head. "I brought this rabbit for you." He said softly, looking into Pippa's eyes. "I know it doesn't make up for what I did. I should have been there for you, but I ran away like the coward I am. I spent this last moon trying to pull myself back together for you, darling. I never saw any of the others, not even Nightmare. I shouldn't have left you alone and I just couldn't stop thinking about it this entire time. I promise that I'll be a better mate to you, and I'll be a father for Miracle if you would have me back." His eyes shimmered sadly, the albino Tom not moving from where he stood, gazing at Pippa.

Valentine looked down at Miracle- his darling little Miracle that he never saw take her first steps, or hear her first words, or even be there for her. He looked at her, with regret and love shimmering deep within his gaze. "I'm sorry, Miracle." He said softly, not moving forward to nuzzle her or swoop her up in his tail in a tight embrace. Valentine would wait for her to be ready. For Pippa to be ready. He would wait for them forever if he had to. "I'm sorry for hurting your mother by not being there for you both. I'm sorry for not being there to raise you, and care for you. To watch you grow, take your first steps, speak your first words. See you catch your first bug, or watch you play in the clearing." He inhaled sharply and shook his head. Apologies wouldn't be enough, would they? He let out a soft groan of frustration, kicking at the ground softly with one of his paws. He messed up quite a bit this time, didn't he? He grimaced and looked back over his shoulder, contemplating if he should just leave them like Miracle wanted. He tensed up and looked back at Pippa, not yet turning to leave unless she wanted him to. I'll be a better mate. I'll be a better father. I won't leave you again, Pippa, I promise. Just please... take me back.

@Lonestar23 @Mystical

Cosmo December 28th, 2017 01:06 PM

@Rubinaito @Lonestar23

Pippa felt his words puncturing her tough shield. The problem was she felt as if she was being forced to be annoyed with him. But it was her choice, couldn't she choose to not be mad at him. Something about her motherly love made her feel forced to be angry. Just a while ago she had felt so depressed, so irritated, so angry. But Pippa had always been a loving cat, and despite all the anger she felt because of her fierce love for Miracle, Valentine was her mate and she loved him, despite how depressed she had been because of what he did. Despite all the anger she had felt towards him for what he did, and despite the fear Miracle felt towards him. She still loved him and she couldn't deny that. She loved him with all her heart and she was positive that no matter what she would always love him. However, he had done the wrong thing. Something had hurt her, and little Miracle. She didn't think that Miracle would ever really warm up to him, she could be wrong, but because of how late he came into her life, she didn't believe that that her daughter would warm up to him the way all kits should with their father.

Pippa looked down at Miracle, moving her tail tighter around her small daughter. She looked down at the kit, trying her best to hide her worried and confused look from the young scared kit. "He won't do that, Miracle, he's not a bad cat, he only made the greatest mistake of his life." With the last part of her sentence her voice chilled. She knew she loved him, and she was often quick to forgiveness but currently she was not. She wanted to forgive him but she couldn't. Part of her knew it was silly and the other part told her that she was doing fine. She loved her kit with all her heart, and had felt a heavy weight lift when she told Miracle Valentine was her father. But she had also felt pressured. She was confused, she didn't know if she was doing the right or the wrong thing, she just knew that whether it was good or bad, it was strongly associated with the love she felt for Miracle. And her love for her daughter was a good thing.

Her attention turned to Valentine, and it was obvious she was torn. Her eyes were brimming with tears, and she knew she would cry soon but she did not. It was normal to be rather emotional for Pippa, but she had never been so emotional in her life, if she had been she didn't remember it. She couldn't look at Miracle any more because she knew her kits courage came solely from the cat who stood beside her. There was only one thing that might make her feel better only one. "You can stay." She murmured looking down at her paws. After she spoke she wanted nothing more than to lean on his shoulder and tell him she had missed him, but she didn't. She turned around and ran into the den, burying her face in her bed and stifling tears.

lone December 30th, 2017 09:20 PM

Miracle looked from her Mother to her Father as they spoke. At so young of an age, she didn't quite understand how the whole thing worked. She was terrified, honestly, that even though this tom said he wouldn't take her Mommy from her, her Mom would decide to leave with him. She didn't know why, but it was in the back of her mind that two cats who had been together would want to be together again. That they would want to get back together and spend time together and she would fade into the background, just the product of their love and no one especially special. Pippa's words surprised her a little, but she trusted the she cat - blindly, perhaps, but she always had thought that every decision her Mom made was for the good of their two-cat family. It had always been that way, just the two of them. If this tom was here to change that then Miracle wasn't letting it happen without a fight. But he was her Father, and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to make him go away in the first place. She didn't understand what he meant, why he had run away, she hadn't used the word "coward" used before - at least not often - and was unfamiliar of it's meaning.

Still too young to judge context, she was a little nervous as to what he meant by that, and hardened up a little more within her Mom's strong tail. Miracle looked up at Pippa as she spoke, her eyes almost adoring, but a little nervous. At least her Mom said that he wouldn't take her away. Either of them away. And she believed that, she really did. She trusted that the she cat knew what she was talking about. If she said it was so, it had to be true. "Mommy... Mommy took good - good care of me." The she cat mewed, stumbling over her words a little as she kept her eyes fixed down on the ground. She didn't want to look up at him, almost scared that he could turn her into something with just a single glance. Like he could break her just by looking at her.

She was already nervous having him around, it would be some time before she could believe that he wasn't going to break her down and take away everything that she knew was good and safe. Take away her hiding-places, the bugs that she loved catching, and her Mommy's happiness again. She turned to look at Pippa as the she cat spoke again and then darted off, to the den, leaving the small kit out in the open. Vulnerable and scared, the small kit glanced up at the larger tom. "Why'd... why is Mommy - why is she upset?" She asked, stumbling over her words again to find the right way to speak. She wasn't sure whether or not her Dad would answer her questions, but that was why he was here, right? To help her? And Pippa too? He was either there to help or to hurt, and since he wasn't there to hurt, it must be to help. If he did end up being there to hurt? Miracle didn't have a doubt in her mind that her Mom would take care of him quickly.
@Mystical @Rubinaito

red_inactive December 30th, 2017 11:12 PM

Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystical @Lonestar23

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 30th, 2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 448198)
Valentine watched Pippa run off, glad that she was letting him stay but his heart tightened upon seeing the grief written all over her face. The tom ran his tongue over his teeth, looking down and over at Miracle. He didn't make a move towards her, only lying down on his stomach and tucking his paws in and under his chest. "Your mother is upset because I did a bad thing, little one." He murmured, flicking an ear and glancing over to the den. He frowned, and looked back at Miracle. "I left her right after you were born because, well..." He fought to figure out how to tell Miracle about her siblings before sighing. "You were the only living child in the litter." He coughed delicately, looking away from her. He didn't say anymore; he didn't want to, and he didn't need to. He looked up at the sky, and continued. "I left her when she was vulnerable because I was vulnerable. And it's probably ruined things between us." He glanced over at Miracle, and Valentine tried for a smile. "But... I'm going to fix it. I promise." He said sincerely before nodding towards the den. "Your mother would probably appreciate it if her little Miracle went in and comforted her." He suggested, getting up. "I'll be over by the herb garden if you need me." He moved away and towards the small patch of ground teeming with herbal life, although it was only basic herbal remedies that the tom kept.

He looked up at the sky and frowned. I really need to get my life together. He thought morosely, idling by the garden but not really making an effort to look over which herbs were still healthy and which ones needed to be replaced. Valentine stared blankly at his paws, trying to muster up the motivation to actually work in the garden. He let out a heavy sigh, his ears flattening against his head and his eyes drifting shut. He sat down slowly, shoulders slumping forward in vague misery. The tom wasn't used to feeling so down and low; he preferred to be happy and bouncy like he usually was. He wasn't comfortable with feeling like he had for the last moon. He opened his eyes to look up at the sky, his jaws parting slightly and his eyes searching through the branches and clouds for a patch of bright blue sky to help brighten his day but alas he couldn't find the sky through the white fluffy clouds and sharp, intertwined branches. Valentine grunted and looked back over at the herb garden. I can't sit here and wallow in misery, I have to get to work. He chided himself, forcing his legs to bend and allow him to stand up. His paws hit the dry earth gently as he began the tedious task of searching through the herbs for weeds, the first step in making sure the garden was healthy. Brushing past a clump of marigold, he spotted a thorny vine and nipped at it's base, severing the weed from it's roots and tossing it away from the garden.

(Would you guys mind if Nightmare came back in at this point, since Val's returned?)

Can he?! :3) sorry I haven’t been on this that much didn’t think nightmare was needed ;^; )

red_inactive December 30th, 2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 448205)
Can he?! :3) sorry I haven’t been on this that much didn’t think nightmare was needed ;^; )

I'm just trying to make sure I get to everyone haha. Depending on how Miracle reacts to the situation, Nightmare should be able to come in and interact with Valentine a bit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 30th, 2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 448206)
I'm just trying to make sure I get to everyone haha. Depending on how Miracle reacts to the situation, Nightmare should be able to come in and interact with Valentine a bit.

K! Let’s just say he was looking around for his lost brother or something :3

red_inactive January 12th, 2018 08:03 PM

Bump
@Mystical @Lonestar23 @Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 12th, 2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 453907)

How do I jump back in?

red_inactive January 12th, 2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 453908)
How do I jump back in?

*points to le posts on the previous page*

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 12th, 2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 448198)

Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek

red_inactive January 12th, 2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 453914)
Nightmare sees him, sighing softly when he noticed how depressed the tom looked. He had been gone for a while now out fighting a rouge name Hades. He lost again and luckily he was able to gain the Toms trust and only come back with a new scar. He quickly walks up to valentine “ hi. What’s with the sad face? “ he asks in his dark voice as he begins to place his paw on valentines “ ... is something up? “ he asks worryingly as he nuzzles his head against the males taking in his sweet scent as his tail wraps around valentines “ come on cheer up I’m back” he purrs playfully as he licks valentines me cheek

Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 12th, 2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 453946)
Valentine jerked his head up as he heard Nightmare's voice from right next to him, having not paid attention to the going-ons around him. He flicked his ruby gaze over to the tom, the albino Abyssinian arching a brow. There was concern in Nightmare's voice, but not because Valentine had been missing- because he was sad. That was a pleasant surprise to the feline, who had just experienced one of the most harrowing experiences in his life. "I'm... Okay." He said slowly, sorting through the words in his head. With Nightmare stepping up next to him, to comfort him and provide some soothing words, Valentine looked at the shy tom and tried for a smile. "Pippa is upset with me." He replied, looking back at the garden. "I left after we lost the majority of the litter and she had to raise Miracle on her own." He added, frowning.

Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”

red_inactive January 12th, 2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 453953)
Nightmare nods slowly “ ... of course she would be mad. If I were her I would probably hurt you.... but I would still love you.. if would just take time for me to accept you again. But so far it seems like you’ve given up. “ he says darkly as he looks at him. “ that’s not the tom I fell for. If you truly love her. You would standing up and acting like the tom you are!” He hisses as he stands up. “ I a rouge has fallen in love with you! Yet you cry and whine for something you regret. If you regret it stand up and fix it. Of course she would be mad you left her! “ he growls a bit “ ... valentine, I love you but you need to stand up for yourself and not cry like a kit. “ he smiles and purrs a bit as he licks valentines nose “ hell I can even help you if you want my love.. I love you always know that..”

Valentine whirled around and shoved his muzzle in Nightmare's face, his red eyes gleaming coldly. "I have not given up, Nightmare." He growled lowly, the smaller tom seeming larger and deadlier. "I do not cry and whine. I am treading carefully, Nightmare. I don't want Miracle to be scared of me as I yell at her mother for treating me like I deserve, Nightmare." He lashed his tail, anger flaring up in his eyes. He looked away as Nightmare tried to comfort him afterward, staring at the garden with a look in his eyes that could kill. He knew his cowardice; he did not need Nightmare to remind him. He knew what he could do if he so wanted but he refused only because he dearly loved Miracle and Pippa and wouldn't risk anything to lose them, especially after his cruel and unforgivable actions. He sank his claws into the ground, curling them under the soil and snapping small grassroots as he dug up the earth beneath his paws in anger. It was rare that Valentine was angered, and when he was it was like trying to stop lava with only a small bucket of water. It would take a long time to get him to cool down, after all. Lashing his tail again, he stared across the garden towards the old, decrepit building in the distance where Hades lived. Perhaps he would pay the tom a visit. They once had been dear friends but as time continued they had drifted apart. It would be... nice to romp around with his partner in crime, regaling times where they once had been the most feared murderers in the forest. His sister Cress lived down that way as well...

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 12th, 2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 453958)
Valentine whirled around and shoved his muzzle in Nightmare's face, his red eyes gleaming coldly. "I have not given up, Nightmare." He growled lowly, the smaller tom seeming larger and deadlier. "I do not cry and whine. I am treading carefully, Nightmare. I don't want Miracle to be scared of me as I yell at her mother for treating me like I deserve, Nightmare." He lashed his tail, anger flaring up in his eyes. He looked away as Nightmare tried to comfort him afterward, staring at the garden with a look in his eyes that could kill. He knew his cowardice; he did not need Nightmare to remind him. He knew what he could do if he so wanted but he refused only because he dearly loved Miracle and Pippa and wouldn't risk anything to lose them, especially after his cruel and unforgivable actions. He sank his claws into the ground, curling them under the soil and snapping small grassroots as he dug up the earth beneath his paws in anger. It was rare that Valentine was angered, and when he was it was like trying to stop lava with only a small bucket of water. It would take a long time to get him to cool down, after all. Lashing his tail again, he stared across the garden towards the old, decrepit building in the distance where Hades lived. Perhaps he would pay the tom a visit. They once had been dear friends but as time continued they had drifted apart. It would be... nice to romp around with his partner in crime, regaling times where they once had been the most feared murderers in the forest. His sister Cress lived down that way as well...

XD continue on hades place. ) Nightmare laughs softly “ there he is. Sorry for making you mad just wanted to make sure you know who you are my love.” He purrs softly quite enjoying the fact that the tom still had that anger. The anger that had him falling for him. Than he noticed valentine look towards some old building and his heart dropped a bit “ .. love? Are you perhaps planning to visit that tom? “ he asks almost worryingly as he stands up. “ look I know you’re angry but picking a fight with a rouge like him is a big no!” He Says worryingly but soon sighs “ ... than again he was your friend.. maybe he can help you? He is a lover like you only... how to say this in a way that won’t upset you... more handsome?” He Says playfully as he licks valentines nose. “ come on let’s go meet a old friend my love!” He purrs happily

red_inactive January 12th, 2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 453962)
XD continue on hades place. ) Nightmare laughs softly “ there he is. Sorry for making you mad just wanted to make sure you know who you are my love.” He purrs softly quite enjoying the fact that the tom still had that anger. The anger that had him falling for him. Than he noticed valentine look towards some old building and his heart dropped a bit “ .. love? Are you perhaps planning to visit that tom? “ he asks almost worryingly as he stands up. “ look I know you’re angry but picking a fight with a rouge like him is a big no!” He Says worryingly but soon sighs “ ... than again he was your friend.. maybe he can help you? He is a lover like you only... how to say this in a way that won’t upset you... more handsome?” He Says playfully as he licks valentines nose. “ come on let’s go meet a old friend my love!” He purrs happily

Valentine glanced over at Nightmare as he began fretting over the thought that he might go over and attempt to pick a fight with his old friend. Faintly amused at the thought, Valentine briefly entertained the idea of what might happen if he did challenge Hades; the two had once been inseparable and their skills were unmatched by anyone other than themselves. However, with having spent so long apart, Valentine couldn't help but wonder if Hades had continued growing stronger or settled down peacefully like he had. The albino tom purred with amusement at the thought that Hades would do such a thing as 'settle down'. His red gaze flicked over to Nightmare and he arched a brow at Nightmare's description of Hades. "Handsomer than me?" He asked, faking an incredulous tone. "Why I'd never see the day where Hades grew into that awkward nose of his!" He chuckled, shaking his head. He brushed up against Nightmare, his white pelt blending with the other tom's black and he watched the building carefully. "I wonder what that tom's been up to..." He muttered under his breath and began wandering in the direction of the building. "Let's go." He agreed and bounded into the bushes.

(I shall continue this post in Hades Home~!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 12th, 2018 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 453965)
Valentine glanced over at Nightmare as he began fretting over the thought that he might go over and attempt to pick a fight with his old friend. Faintly amused at the thought, Valentine briefly entertained the idea of what might happen if he did challenge Hades; the two had once been inseparable and their skills were unmatched by anyone other than themselves. However, with having spent so long apart, Valentine couldn't help but wonder if Hades had continued growing stronger or settled down peacefully like he had. The albino tom purred with amusement at the thought that Hades would do such a thing as 'settle down'. His red gaze flicked over to Nightmare and he arched a brow at Nightmare's description of Hades. "Handsomer than me?" He asked, faking an incredulous tone. "Why I'd never see the day where Hades grew into that awkward nose of his!" He chuckled, shaking his head. He brushed up against Nightmare, his white pelt blending with the other tom's black and he watched the building carefully. "I wonder what that tom's been up to..." He muttered under his breath and began wandering in the direction of the building. "Let's go." He agreed and bounded into the bushes.

(I shall continue this post in Hades Home~!)

XD alright! )
Nightmare purrs a bit as valentine brushed against him. He smiles and licks valentines head a bit. “ well... that tom does look like a complete beast!” He Says playfully as the tom began to walk off and playfully and rather happily he followed saying “ wait for me! And don’t get jealous if I happen to stare!”

red_inactive February 10th, 2018 11:10 PM

@Mystical @Lonestar23

Valentine ducked under a branch, poking his head into the den. He didn't enter completely, only checking on Pippa and Miracle. "Hey," He said, his voice gentle and quiet. "I'm back from my trip with Nightmare. Um," He cleared his throat. "I bought a rabbit with me for you two? I'd like to get to know you a little better, Miracle. And catch up with you, Pippa." Truly, Valentine wanted to fix things between him and Pippa, and establish a bond with Miracle that he hoped he hadn't lost the opportunity for.