Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Wildhearts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12310)

Beam November 11th, 2017 10:35 PM

The Wildhearts

Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome, it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

Galen Mandales- @Beam
Shadow- @Raven hollow
Wild- @-Shadeclaw-
Blue- @DragonChaos
Ember- @littledragon0625

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this! :)

Updates:

-Roleplaying starts on Page 3
-You are still able to apply, no matter how far the RP is in.

cute skeleton November 12th, 2017 09:58 AM

Re: The Wildhearts

Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2...hotography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Beam November 12th, 2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 420001)
Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2...hotography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

I thought this had died already thanks for applying x) accepted

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 10:27 AM

( @Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )

Beam November 12th, 2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 420011)
( @Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )

Thank you for pointing that out, I’ll add it to the clarifications. Yes, you can have a dragon/mythical creature. It can also be made up, added to, or a “hybrid mythical thing” like a dog with antlers and wings and a tail, etc. sorry for the confusion.

Wildy~ =3 November 12th, 2017 11:56 AM

Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 12:13 PM

Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck.
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f...benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup

Beam November 12th, 2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- (Post 420065)
Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3

Accepted! I guess she can have powers, but maybe a minor one?

Beam November 12th, 2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 420076)
Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck.
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f...benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup

Accepted!

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 419937)
Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome, it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

FORM:

Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this! :)

form
name:ember
gender"female
personality: smart and brave.she tells plan the plans she has and makes sure that they understand before anything happens.loves hunting and fighting
human appearance: cant get the link to work but brown hair and leather jacket
animal app:images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Red-Dragon-fantasy-32662807-800-500.jpg just look that up cause i cant get it to work
love:no
plot:no sorry
questions:no

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 420111)

form
gender"female
personality: smart and brave.she tells plan the plans she has and makes sure that they understand before anything happens.loves hunting and fighting
animal app:images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Red-Dragon-fantasy-32662807-800-500.jpg just look that up cause i cant get it to work

Dergun fwiend <3
also its probably not working because you need to space between the colon and 'Images6.fan...'

Beam November 12th, 2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 420111)

form
gender"female

Accepted

Beam November 12th, 2017 01:57 PM

Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Galen is protective and brave, Ready to step up and take charge to do the best things possible. As well as that, he’s clever and smart and always prefers to solve. He’s funny and friendly, and someone you wouldn’t want to be enimies with, but someone you probably need to be friends with
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): (https://goo.gl/images/igYbr6) Galen is a sharp-jawlined, Brown-haired guy with many freckles spotting his face. His eyes are a hazel color and he usually just wers basic long sleeves and jeans, etc.
Animal appearance (""):
(https://goo.gl/images/GRyqWJ) a pale red fox with large russet, Brown, and white wings.
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
He all’s in love then becomes outcasted? (For whom who want to be a part of it)
Questions/Concerns:
No

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 420123)
Dergun fwiend <3
also its probably not working because you need to space between the colon and 'Images6.fan...'

well the link sent me to a diff.photo when i tried so i just didnt

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420146)
Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Galen is protective and brave, Ready to step up and take charge to do the best things possible. As well as that, he’s clever and smart and always prefers to solve. He’s funny and friendly, and someone you wouldn’t want to be enimies with, but someone you probably need to be friends with
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): (https://goo.gl/images/igYbr6) Galen is a sharp-jawlined, Brown-haired guy with many freckles spotting his face. His eyes are a hazel color and he usually just wers basic long sleeves and jeans, etc.
Animal appearance (""):
(https://goo.gl/images/GRyqWJ) a pale red fox with large russet, Brown, and white wings.
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
No

If you want, Blue can be a part of the plot in any way you want her to be in it

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 420153)

well the link sent me to a diff.photo when i tried so i just didnt

Are you sure you're just highlighting the image link and not anything else extra that is next to because of spacing errors?

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 420155)
Are you sure you're just highlighting the image link and not anything else extra that is next to because of spacing errors?

heck idk

Wildy~ =3 November 12th, 2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420092)
Accepted! I guess she can have powers, but maybe a minor one?

(All right. I was originally going to have her with light manipulation, illusions, and talking to animals, but that's probably too much....)

Wildy~ =3 November 12th, 2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420146)
Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
No

(Also if you want he can have a crush on Wild)

Beam November 12th, 2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- (Post 420302)

(Also if you want he can have a crush on Wild)

Sure :) I feel l Light manipulation would be okay, and since it’s manipulation that could dabble in illusions.

Wildy~ =3 November 12th, 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420348)
Sure :) I feel l Light manipulation would be okay, and since it’s manipulation that could dabble in illusions.

(Sure! But to make sure, I have an example of Wild using powers)

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- (Post 277339)

The fox turned, ready to attack.
Wildkit's shield had vanished, but it didn't matter to her. She lunged, markings glowing even brighter. She tackled the fox's shoulder and sunk her claws in.
The fox shook her off and proceeded to creep towards Tigerdawn, shoulder bleeding heavily.
Wildkit raced to attack and jumped, aiming at the fox's neck. Her claws hit their mark in its throat and she clung on until the fox collapsed. She unsheathed her claws. Her markings faded to their normal color and she fainted, having used her energy for the speed and strength in the fight.

Beam November 12th, 2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- (Post 420368)

sounds good to me!

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Shadeclaw- (Post 420368)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420383)
sounds good to me!

:iagree::laughing:grreat thats over with idk bout you but im ready to start the rp

Beam November 12th, 2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 420390)

:iagree::laughing:grreat thats over with idk bout you but im ready to start the rp

Im waiting for a few more forms :)

Fireflower November 12th, 2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 420410)
Im waiting for a few more forms :)

ok,ok!

Beam November 13th, 2017 06:50 PM

Bump <3

DragonChaos November 13th, 2017 06:52 PM

( @Beam we should probably just start XP )

Beam November 13th, 2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 421107)
( @Beam we should probably just start XP )

yeah prolly x3 I just wanted more people cuz there five of us and that means five people? If that makes sense but it doesn’t make a big difference. One sec I’ll mention then start

Beam November 13th, 2017 07:13 PM

@Raven hollow @ShadeClaw @DragonChaos @littledragon0625

We Can start now!
Please make sure to refresh yourself on the rules and clarifications before you start just in case you missed anything.

Beam November 13th, 2017 09:47 PM

Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}

Wildy~ =3 November 13th, 2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 421264)
Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}

Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)

Fireflower November 14th, 2017 04:50 PM

ember walked out of her cabin like shelter which she would fix soon.the cool air met her as she stretched her arms.she lived a little farther than most of the wildheart but she liked that shed know if danger or anything bad was happening northern side,it was like her own territory her own little world.she started hunting for breakfast.she mostly took down deer maybe two a day enough to eat and have some for later or if another member didnt catch anything.though now shed deal with a nice rabbit.she walked again and quickly saw a flash of brown she chased it and took it down and walked back to her make-shift den.

Fireflower November 14th, 2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 421264)

as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.

Beam November 14th, 2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 421605)

as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 421272)

Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)

Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.

red_inactive November 14th, 2017 08:15 PM

Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/med...xy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One Two Three

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A

Fireflower November 14th, 2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 421689)
Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.

"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.

DragonChaos November 15th, 2017 05:42 AM

Blue, having been asleep long enough, soon woke up slowly on a thick branch on a tree, her back on the main part. Giving a yawn and a careful stretch, she carefully got up, balancing as she carefully moves closer to the edge of the branch. This gave her enough space to allow her wings to be transformed onto her, folding outwards and giving a few small flaps before giving one strong one, propelling her into the air. She gave a few more flaps after that and soon being high above the trees, her wings keeping her hovering as she eyed the surveying of the area, thinking about what to do as part of her daily task today.
(Open)

Wildy~ =3 November 15th, 2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 421605)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beam (Post 421689)

After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.

Beam November 15th, 2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 421725)
Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/med...xy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One Two Three

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A

Accepted

Beam November 15th, 2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 422030)

After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 421768)

"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.

Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.