Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14328)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 6th, 2018 11:06 PM

Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

As some of y’all know I usually have a total of 3 ocs
Sasuke Wolfheart
Naruto foxheart
Winter dragonheart
But now they’re back with a total of four new peeps!!!
Hades dark
he is a tall guy at least 25 years old yet he had a lot of scars especially over his left eye leaving it a milky green telling all that he was blind there. His good eye was a bright green with shades of amber here and there, he looked scary hell even powerful with his long messy sliver with shades of white and gray here and there almost like a raining day one might even say. He wore a black and red tuxedo and on his chest proudly hanging from his neck was the very necklace Sasuke gave him years ago. He speaks up in a dark husky voice “ I am hades dark, younger brother of Sasuke Wolfheart... I was the first to see one of the great leaders fall and now as the wolf of madness. I lead the dragon, hawk and fox, together we will bring down the reign of madness no longer will the people suffer. I am hades leader of broken. Do not cross me, for I won’t show mercy. I never will. I ain’t as kind as Sasuke nor do I believe in love not anymore... my kin say I’m too trusting, too loving in the things I do... this is true. It took me five years to break up with a abusive woman who is now dead by the hands of the fox... but I am left with many scars and fears of love... but now is not the time for love. Now I end a god.” He Says coldly and proudly as he steps back.

Sano Flyer
A short man steps forward his long hair tied up in a ponytail with black hair that held shades of gray and white. His eyes sliver and strong as he speaks loudly and clearly, his voice sweet and soothing but strong to the end. “ I am Sano Flyer, younger brother of winter dragonheart, I am the first to run when it was needed... now as the dragon of madness. I protect the wolf, fox and hawk. I do not trust easily as I don’t give a damn for your reasons of joining that man, I will kill anyone that hurts my family no matter what. I will see that god suffer for what he did... I’m not as hot headed as winter but I do feel. I seek love yet I’m scared of it, I saw what it can do.. I saw it hurt hades and break the heart of Diablo and Lucifer. I really do want to love but I don’t want it to be fake. I am Sano protecter of the broken and I will make god kneel before us like he made winter kneel before him!” He growls as he begins to step back.

Diablo and Lucifer dreamer
Now a tall man and woman step forward, the man with onyx short hair hiding shades of white here and there speaks first in a strong smooth voice “ I am Lucifer dreamer and this is my sister Diablo dreamer.” Diablo bows a bit her long sliver hair fell a bit over her shoulder, her eyes a amber red while he’s was a mix of the forest and the sea. He speaks again “ we are the younger siblings of Naruto foxheart, he was the first one we couldn’t save and he will be our last. I am the wise fox of madness-“ Diablo speaks in a elegant strong voice “ and I am the hawk of madness. I hunt for the fox, dragon and wolf while Lucifer heals us. “ Lucifer nods “ yes and unlike the bright and loving nature of Naruto we will only show kindness to those that deserve it. Diablo still seeks love while I stay away from it. I may be the fox but I ain’t going to be made a fool simply because someone can make me weak to my knees... no matter how much I yearn for it.” He says coldly as Diablos grabs his shoulder a bit calming him a bit as she speaks “ I have been cheated on but that was the only relationship I had. I wish for Love I truly do but... we must focus on ending that man. The one who tore Naruto apart and just left him to die..” she says sadly as Lucifer holds her hand a bit “ I am Lucifer dreamer, this is my sister Diablo dreamer and we won’t let that man hurt someone we care about again. Join us the new generation. We are broken but no longer will we break!!”

They good and bad sides to them so if you ask please state if you are asking the good or evil side of them :3

Ask them anything! Or even dare them to do something!
You can try to ask killer something but he’s... stubborn so beware from him
Anyway ask away!! Have fun! :3
(

lio February 6th, 2018 11:20 PM

Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

SANO IN GENERAL

//clears throat and uses interviewer voice

what do you think of onyx cypress?

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 6th, 2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466055)
SANO IN GENERAL

//clears throat and uses interviewer voice

what do you think of onyx cypress?

He looks at you a bit than suddenly blushes madly covering his face a bit with his glass dragon wings “ ... he’s.. cool” Lucifer in the background “ he thinks he’s hot!!” Sano eyes widened “ shut up Lucifer!!” He Says blushing even more now.

lio February 6th, 2018 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 466058)
He looks at you a bit than suddenly blushes madly covering his face a bit with his glass dragon wings “ ... he’s.. cool” Lucifer in the background “ he thinks he’s hot!!” Sano eyes widened “ shut up Lucifer!!” He Says blushing even more now.

//laughs

don't worry, onyx definitely has a few positive feelings about you,
too

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 6th, 2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466060)
//laughs

don't worry, onyx definitely has a few positive feelings about you,
too

Sano eyes brighten a bit “ really?! ..” he shakes his head a bit now trying to act cool “ is that so...” though he was smiling like a happy kid.

lio February 6th, 2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 466061)
Sano eyes brighten a bit “ really?! ..” he shakes his head a bit now trying to act cool “ is that so...” though he was smiling like a happy kid.

definitely~

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 6th, 2018 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466062)
definitely~

He smiles happily “ good-“ Hades suddenly pops up holding Sano close “ I ain’t giving away my cutest brother that easily! If the man can’t say he likes Sano himself than he ain’t worthy of him!” Sano blushes madly “ brother stop!”

lio February 7th, 2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 466063)
He smiles happily “ good-“ Hades suddenly pops up holding Sano close “ I ain’t giving away my cutest brother that easily! If the man can’t say he likes Sano himself than he ain’t worthy of him!” Sano blushes madly “ brother stop!”

//snaps fingers and onyx appears

onyx-
what- what am i doing here?
//turns to see the brothers//
oh! h- hi sano!

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 7th, 2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466064)
//snaps fingers and onyx appears

onyx-
what- what am i doing here?
//turns to see the brothers//
oh! h- hi sano!

Sano smiles “ hel-“ hades growls “ so tell me right here and now what do you think about my brother? Do you care about him? Is he everything to you and will you take care of him?!” He growls like a protective dad causing Sano to blush a bit “ ... he’s being protective again..”

lio February 7th, 2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 466065)
Sano smiles “ hel-“ hades growls “ so tell me right here and now what do you think about my brother? Do you care about him? Is he everything to you and will you take care of him?!” He growls like a protective dad causing Sano to blush a bit “ ... he’s being protective again..”

hehehe

onyx-
er- uh-
//blushes//
well- uh- i mean- i do kinda- eh- like him a lot... a- and i would love to protect him w- with my life..

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 7th, 2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466066)
hehehe

onyx-
er- uh-
//blushes//
well- uh- i mean- i do kinda- eh- like him a lot... a- and i would love to protect him w- with my life..

Sano blushes as well looking down while hades eyes glowed dangerously “ ... than prove it boy “ he pushes Onyx to Sano who jumps a bit blushing as he looks up at onyx “ confess. “ hades says coldly

lio February 7th, 2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 466067)
Sano blushes as well looking down while hades eyes glowed dangerously “ ... than prove it boy “ he pushes Onyx to Sano who jumps a bit blushing as he looks up at onyx “ confess. “ hades says coldly

onyx-
well- uh-
i really like y- you and you're really nice and- uh- funny and kinda really cute and i may want to- uh- be yours...

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 7th, 2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiraeth (Post 466068)
onyx-
well- uh-
i really like y- you and you're really nice and- uh- funny and kinda really cute and i may want to- uh- be yours...

Sano eyes widened as he blushes madly while hades smiles “ well see y’all later!” Says while disappearing as Sano begins to hold Onyx’s hand “... I think you’re really handsome and cute.. and ... I .. really like you too... in fact.... I’m in love with you. So you can be mine.. while I’ll be yours “ says while blushing madly

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 7th, 2018 01:38 PM

Bumps :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 9th, 2018 12:38 PM

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 10th, 2018 08:12 PM

Bumps ;^;

wolfie February 10th, 2018 11:19 PM

*munches on popcorn*

Okay, for EVERYONE. Which I mean all teh sides.

What do you guys eat? Like, I mean ever tried McDonalds? Very unhealthy but good.

@Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 10th, 2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468040)
*munches on popcorn*

Okay, for EVERYONE. Which I mean all teh sides.

What do you guys eat? Like, I mean ever tried McDonalds? Very unhealthy but good.

@Broken Madness

Sasuke nods “ I have not my favorite meal but I like red lobster better than anything “ He Says calmly as Naruto laughs a bit “ taco johns for me!” He Says happily.
Winter smiles “ ... Dairy Queen for me” He Says softly as Sano looks around “ I like all times of food but.. I love Dairy Queen as well..” he says almost embarrassed.
Hades looks away “ ... well.. I love sea food.. if that’s anything..” he says as he looks at Lucifer who smiles softly “ McDonald’s is my favorite.”
Diablo looks away “ Olive Garden..” She says calmly while looking away

wren February 10th, 2018 11:47 PM

Rachel appears in ghostly dead form c;
This question is for the newbies

“So your the new kids eh?
What makes you better if not worse than the originals?”

Rachel snaps fingers to gain attention

“Oh hey hey hey, I’m not done, what makes you think
I’m done youngsters? Who are you attracted too most, and why?”

Rachel sits back again

“Diablo my dear, how would you feel if Nancy had feelings for...
Somebody quite close to you? How would to respond if she continues
To deny disbelief in love!”

@Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 11th, 2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 468045)

Rachel appears in ghostly dead form c;
This question is for the newbies

“So your the new kids eh?
What makes you better if not worse than the originals?”

Rachel snaps fingers to gain attention

“Oh hey hey hey, I’m not done, what makes you think
I’m done youngsters? Who are you attracted too most, and why?”

Rachel sits back again

“Diablo my dear, how would you feel if Nancy had feelings for...
Somebody quite close to you? How would to respond if she continues
To deny disbelief in love!”

@Broken Madness

Hades rubs the back of his head “ well .. um.. how to say this in a way that doesn’t hurt Sasuke but I don’t go out seeking love like he. I’m no flirt and have only been with one girl and now guy. I don’t go out seeking love that can just die so easily.. he suffered a lot because of that but it also means.. I’m more weaker to it.”

Sano thinks a bit “ I’m actually smart about what I do. I don’t let emotions take control like winter and I stay on task. However my power is usually involving glass which has its benefits however against something elemental or even ice for example it’s kinda hard to fight with and I still don’t have much control over my powers.. and that scares me.”

Lucifer smiles “ I’m more of a man than Naruto I don’t seek love nor do I want it.. maybe. I’ve never been with anyone and most likely never will. I don’t let emotions take control of me and nor let myself turn away from my role. I’m far more wise and more smart in battle than he .. even though he taught me however.. I lack a bit of empathy and emotions for the ones I heal. I don’t give a damn about them which.. is considered to be troubling “

Diablo thinks a bit “ well Naruto is more cute than anything and for some odd reason I’m handsome as hell. I’m a hands on fighter despite my rank as watcher. I’ve seen a few things and I learn from it easily while Naruto just attacks head on however he’s smart about it while I’m not so much “

( next question(

Sano blushes madly “ what’s with these questions... Onyx.. he’s.. very kind” he says blushing madly as he covers his face “ please don’t tell him!”

Hades shyly looks away blushing a bit “ ... Cayden. He’s smart kind and gentle to me.. he’s.. out of this world and I can’t help but-“ he cuts himself off blushing madly now “ never mind..”

Lucifer smiles softly “ Marie of course. I may not be interested in love but I’m sure am interested in her. A smart girl with a bit of a sharp eage a reader like I and very good at her little smiles. I can’t help but fall in love even deeper with that one.. don’t tell her I said that”

Diablo smiles a bit than looks away “ Nancy as odd and as pointless as it is.. I can’t help but fall for her. She reminds me of my old self back before this. She’s a lost soul with no belief in love but I want to show her what love is. No matter how hard she pushes or growls at me. I can’t help but love her.. I want to save her is that such a bad thing..”

Last question
Diablo eyes widened a bit as she laughs awkwardly “ ... well... um..” she rubs the back of her neck “ god this is going to sound bad but I would literally fight that someone right here and now. To show her he doesn’t give a damn about her like I do.. I aim to save her but she falls for my idiot brothers oh I’ll give her something to fall for.. “ she blushes madly “ ... sorry..”

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 11th, 2018 11:39 AM

Bumps

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 11th, 2018 07:41 PM

wren February 11th, 2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468048)

Hades rubs the back of his head “ well .. um.. how to say this in a way that doesn’t hurt Sasuke but I don’t go out seeking love like he. I’m no flirt and have only been with one girl and now guy. I don’t go out seeking love that can just die so easily.. he suffered a lot because of that but it also means.. I’m more weaker to it.”

Sano thinks a bit “ I’m actually smart about what I do. I don’t let emotions take control like winter and I stay on task. However my power is usually involving glass which has its benefits however against something elemental or even ice for example it’s kinda hard to fight with and I still don’t have much control over my powers.. and that scares me.”

Lucifer smiles “ I’m more of a man than Naruto I don’t seek love nor do I want it.. maybe. I’ve never been with anyone and most likely never will. I don’t let emotions take control of me and nor let myself turn away from my role. I’m far more wise and more smart in battle than he .. even though he taught me however.. I lack a bit of empathy and emotions for the ones I heal. I don’t give a damn about them which.. is considered to be troubling “

Diablo thinks a bit “ well Naruto is more cute than anything and for some odd reason I’m handsome as hell. I’m a hands on fighter despite my rank as watcher. I’ve seen a few things and I learn from it easily while Naruto just attacks head on however he’s smart about it while I’m not so much “

( next question(

Sano blushes madly “ what’s with these questions... Onyx.. he’s.. very kind” he says blushing madly as he covers his face “ please don’t tell him!”

Hades shyly looks away blushing a bit “ ... Cayden. He’s smart kind and gentle to me.. he’s.. out of this world and I can’t help but-“ he cuts himself off blushing madly now “ never mind..”

Lucifer smiles softly “ Marie of course. I may not be interested in love but I’m sure am interested in her. A smart girl with a bit of a sharp eage a reader like I and very good at her little smiles. I can’t help but fall in love even deeper with that one.. don’t tell her I said that”

Diablo smiles a bit than looks away “ Nancy as odd and as pointless as it is.. I can’t help but fall for her. She reminds me of my old self back before this. She’s a lost soul with no belief in love but I want to show her what love is. No matter how hard she pushes or growls at me. I can’t help but love her.. I want to save her is that such a bad thing..”

Last question
Diablo eyes widened a bit as she laughs awkwardly “ ... well... um..” she rubs the back of her neck “ god this is going to sound bad but I would literally fight that someone right here and now. To show her he doesn’t give a damn about her like I do.. I aim to save her but she falls for my idiot brothers oh I’ll give her something to fall for.. “ she blushes madly “ ... sorry..”

rachel nodded

“Jeeeze you kids are a piece of work”
“What do you think you inherited from those mentors?”

Rachel staggers backwards

“Woah- ok ok well I mean that’s something.
What do you mean give her something to fall for”

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 11th, 2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 468629)

rachel nodded

“Jeeeze you kids are a piece of work”
“What do you think you inherited from those mentors?”

Rachel staggers backwards

“Woah- ok ok well I mean that’s something.
What do you mean give her something to fall for”

Hades smiles softly “ well.. his loyalty and shadow like powers I guess.. he was extremely loyal to his loves even after they left him. I don’t know if you know this Rachel but he really did care about you. Often wrote letters everyday but he never sent them for some reason and he would often visit a graveyard and whenever these things happened... he always had tears in his eyes and those times are the only times I see him cry.. except for that day..”

Lucifer thinks a bit “ I would say his .... smarts in a way and his solar flames. Which is useful extremely useful these days. Anyway Naruto was a smart guy when it didn’t involve love so that’s the only two things I got from the guy” he says almost warmly

Sano looks away “ his... protective habits. I may not look it but I’m actually very protective over my family especially hades. And I would have to say his crystal magic as well. It fits well with my glass and helps a lot especially against elements “

Diablo smiles “ his graceful abilities and his .. I would have to say elegance as well. He was a really flexible guy and very fast with his attacks so I believe I got that from him.. “ she laughs softly

Diablo looks at Rachel a bit before answering “ look I’m going to be honest here.. I don’t know. Everyone has a reason to love and I intend to find hers.. I don’t know how but I’m going to try. If she falls for any of my brothers than she is truly mad. Lucifer doesn’t give a damn about anything, hades is too weak to care about her and Sano is .. well he’s gay”

wren February 11th, 2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468775)

Hades smiles softly “ well.. his loyalty and shadow like powers I guess.. he was extremely loyal to his loves even after they left him. I don’t know if you know this Rachel but he really did care about you. Often wrote letters everyday but he never sent them for some reason and he would often visit a graveyard and whenever these things happened... he always had tears in his eyes and those times are the only times I see him cry.. except for that day..”

Lucifer thinks a bit “ I would say his .... smarts in a way and his solar flames. Which is useful extremely useful these days. Anyway Naruto was a smart guy when it didn’t involve love so that’s the only two things I got from the guy” he says almost warmly

Sano looks away “ his... protective habits. I may not look it but I’m actually very protective over my family especially hades. And I would have to say his crystal magic as well. It fits well with my glass and helps a lot especially against elements “

Diablo smiles “ his graceful abilities and his .. I would have to say elegance as well. He was a really flexible guy and very fast with his attacks so I believe I got that from him.. “ she laughs softly

Diablo looks at Rachel a bit before answering “ look I’m going to be honest here.. I don’t know. Everyone has a reason to love and I intend to find hers.. I don’t know how but I’m going to try. If she falls for any of my brothers than she is truly mad. Lucifer doesn’t give a damn about anything, hades is too weak to care about her and Sano is .. well he’s gay”

”I’ve been dead so long what is he doing screwing around there? You know my body wasn’t buried there... it’s somewhere special my love and even if he does still love my dead corpse he should learn to love that little... uh... tim? Tom? Tord? Yeah that kid. Moving on is part of life, my full love will be for him because I died that way, so did Peter, but he should know that we forgive him from loving something that’s a mere memory”

“A reason to love eh? Alright alright”

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 11th, 2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 468792)

”I’ve been dead so long what is he doing screwing around there? You know my body wasn’t buried there... it’s somewhere special my love and even if he does still love my dead corpse he should learn to love that little... uh... tim? Tom? Tord? Yeah that kid. Moving on is part of life, my full love will be for him because I died that way, so did Peter, but he should know that we forgive him from loving something that’s a mere memory”

“A reason to love eh? Alright alright”

Hades laughs softly “ that’s what winter said to him before but he’s stubborn and he said something I will never forget.. he said “ Dead or alive, away or here. I will forever remember them as if they’re alive and breathing... I know I can’t see them or feel them but I can still love them. They were everything to me.. they were my light within darkness and the reason why I’m the man you see now. They will always be here with me even if death takes me I will still be there .. with a soft smile and open arms waiting for them and them alone. Now I have a star, a star as beautiful as they. As kind as Peter and as graceful as Rachel. He’s my everything now but that does not mean I can simply forget my brother.. I will never forget them even if Killer tries to beat the memories out of me.. just say their names and I will remember all.. silly I know brother but hi I am the wolf after all.” He smiles sadly as he rubs the back of his head “ ... a other thing I got from him...”

Diablo nods slowly “ I know she doesn’t believe in love and her family was killed because of my family but... she’s my reason for loving and I’m hoping I can be hers.. even if she pushes me away, beats me or anything she can do to hurt me. I will not leave her no matter what. I will be the shoulder she cries on, the warrior she can depend on... if not lover than friend as long as I can be with her and help her find her smile.. than I can do anything. “ she smiles happily “ I guess that’s a other thing I got from Narutos a stubborn lover!”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 11:36 AM

Spiral sits down with a sign, `I'm being forced to ask questions` it says. She scratches the back of her neck, "Do you guys ever just.. calm down and have a normal day of a life? Like, no drama?" She squinted her eyes a little. "AND ARE THEIR ANY WEREWOLVES?!" Her ears flopped down with a angry huff. Spiral crossed her arms, with a slight glare in her eyes. "And, I'm talking to all of you. Specially Sano and Hades. "

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468904)
Spiral sits down with a sign, `I'm being forced to ask questions` it says. She scratches the back of her neck, "Do you guys ever just.. calm down and have a normal day of a life? Like, no drama?" She squinted her eyes a little. "AND ARE THEIR ANY WEREWOLVES?!" Her ears flopped down with a angry huff. Spiral crossed her arms, with a slight glare in her eyes. "And, I'm talking to all of you. Specially Sano and Hades. "

Hades smiles “ yea a rare few times but it’s good and we treasure it. It’s rare but good” he says softly
Sano looks away “ ... I guess you can call hades a werewolf, he changes into a wolf and his bloodline is mostly wolf while I’m mostly of the glass dragon bloodline... however with a hint of something I don’t know.. “
diablo nods “ I’m mostly griffin while Lucifer is of the two tailed fox bloodline crystal I believe “ she says calmly as Lucifer nods “ yea oh and we do have normal moments like watching movies and with Sano he has that male named onyx to date while hades is all over Cayden and I just reading with Marie... diablo is still working on her l-“ diablo covers his mouth “ shut up!”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468908)
Hades smiles “ yea a rare few times but it’s good and we treasure it. It’s rare but good” he says softly
Sano looks away “ ... I guess you can call hades a werewolf, he changes into a wolf and his bloodline is mostly wolf while I’m mostly of the glass dragon bloodline... however with a hint of something I don’t know.. “
diablo nods “ I’m mostly griffin while Lucifer is of the two tailed fox bloodline crystal I believe “ she says calmly as Lucifer nods “ yea oh and we do have normal moments like watching movies and with Sano he has that male named onyx to date while hades is all over Cayden and I just reading with Marie... diablo is still working on her l-“ diablo covers his mouth “ shut up!”

Spiral looked at Hades, eyeing him up and down. She shrug her shoulders, "I guess that is good enough. " Her ears perked up at the mention of `date`. Now, she wasn't someone who ever wanted to fall in love again however she did do ships. "Hmmmm?! Diiabloo, what are you working on?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Spiral was now interested.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468910)

Spiral looked at Hades, eyeing him up and down. She shrug her shoulders, "I guess that is good enough. " Her ears perked up at the mention of `date`. Now, she wasn't someone who ever wanted to fall in love again however she did do ships. "Hmmmm?! Diiabloo, what are you working on?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Spiral was now interested.

Hades laughs softly “... I see ..” he says rubbing the back of his head.
Diablo growls “ none of your business!” Lucifer laughs softly “ she’s working on her love aka Nancy who says she doesn’t believe in love yet this idiot wants to show her what love is “ diablo growls loudly “ I said shut up!!” She says blushing madly

wolfie February 12th, 2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468911)
Hades laughs softly “... I see ..” he says rubbing the back of his head.
Diablo growls “ none of your business!” Lucifer laughs softly “ she’s working on her love aka Nancy who says she doesn’t believe in love yet this idiot wants to show her what love is “ diablo growls loudly “ I said shut up!!” She says blushing madly

Spiral laughed, "In denial, ye?" She threw her arms up in the air. "DIABBLOO, YOU GO GIRL! CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO HER EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DENIAAALLL! I SHIP IT!" Her smile seem a little bit forced, Spiral tail wagged a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468912)
Spiral laughed, "In denial, ye?" She threw her arms up in the air. "DIABBLOO, YOU GO GIRL! CONFESS YOUR LOVE TO HER EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DENIAAALLL! I SHIP IT!" Her smile seem a little bit forced, Spiral tail wagged a little.

Diablo blushes madly “ shut up! She may hear! Oh god..” he says covering her face while Lucifer laughs softly “ ... come on don’t tease her”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468915)
Diablo blushes madly “ shut up! She may hear! Oh god..” he says covering her face while Lucifer laughs softly “ ... come on don’t tease her”

"Okay, Okay~" Spiral paused, thinking of her last question before she would leave back to her world. "What is your guys themesong or favorite song?" She asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468923)

"Okay, Okay~" Spiral paused, thinking of her last question before she would leave back to her world. "What is your guys themesong or favorite song?" She asked.

Hades smiles softly “ .... feeling good by Michael buble “ He Says calmly

Sano looks away “ ...Killing time by infective mushrooms..” he says softly while looking away still

Lucifer thinks a bit “ ...baby it’s cold outside for me I guess “ He Says playfully

Diablo smiles “ I’m more into rap and stuff so I’m a flirt by R. Kelly!” She says playfully

Sasuke suddenly appears “ you know if you wish it they can go to your world. Like I they have many souls so I think you might like them of course if you so desire “

wolfie February 12th, 2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468928)

Hades smiles softly “ .... feeling good by Michael buble “ He Says calmly

Sano looks away “ ...Killing time by infective mushrooms..” he says softly while looking away still

Lucifer thinks a bit “ ...baby it’s cold outside for me I guess “ He Says playfully

Diablo smiles “ I’m more into rap and stuff so I’m a flirt by R. Kelly!” She says playfully

Sasuke suddenly appears “ you know if you wish it they can go to your world. Like I they have many souls so I think you might like them of course if you so desire “

"Ooh, nice songs. " Spiral said then jumped when Sasuke appeared. "Didn't.. you die, or somethin?!" she tilt her head, a bit confused. "Wait, they can?" She looked back at the others. She shrugged her shoulders, "Well I guess if they want to they can. " Spiral was sure they weren't in a war [ again ] so, it should be good. A portal opened up as she entered it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468949)
"Ooh, nice songs. " Spiral said then jumped when Sasuke appeared. "Didn't.. you die, or somethin?!" she tilt her head, a bit confused. "Wait, they can?" She looked back at the others. She shrugged her shoulders, "Well I guess if they want to they can. " Spiral was sure they weren't in a war [ again ] so, it should be good. A portal opened up as she entered it.

Sasuke smiles “ you’re not a part of this world therefore you can see me they can’t. They need some good in their life so they will join you just say the names of those you want to be with you and so be it” he says with glowing eyes

Wildy~ =3 February 12th, 2018 03:32 PM

*Deep Breath*

BREADSTICKS!!!!
*Flings breadsticks everywhere.*
(Idk lol)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 468980)
*Deep Breath*

BREADSTICKS!!!!
*Flings breadsticks everywhere.*
(Idk lol)

Hades eyes glowed happily “ breadsticks!!” He Says happily as Sano just slices them away from him “ .. ew”
Diablo was already eating most of them in her griffin form while Lucifer was burning some over a fire “ .. more crunch..”

wolfie February 12th, 2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 468977)
Sasuke smiles “ you’re not a part of this world therefore you can see me they can’t. They need some good in their life so they will join you just say the names of those you want to be with you and so be it” he says with glowing eyes

"Oh!" Spiral said, then realized. So, was she talking to no one to them? She thought for a second. "Then, all of them? I mean, they should all have a chance to be in my world. As long as they don't kill any of my tribe members." Her gaze darken at the last part. Did she actually have to say the names?

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 12th, 2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl (Post 468997)
"Oh!" Spiral said, then realized. So, was she talking to no one to them? She thought for a second. "Then, all of them? I mean, they should all have a chance to be in my world. As long as they don't kill any of my tribe members." Her gaze darken at the last part. Did she actually have to say the names?

Sasuke smiles “ only hades has killed but even with that he fears it more than anything... Sano however is different but.. never mind. They shall come just call to them or simply mention us” he says playfully with a wink