Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sedgewater Valley (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:39 AM

Sedgewater Valley

Ghostly Cristalline November 5th, 2016 06:26 PM

Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Feathercloud looked over at the Riverclan border, waiting for Falconfeather. She laid down with her two kits.

alexanderblair November 5th, 2016 06:31 PM

Falconfeather waded through the water. He loved how the water brushed through his fur. He got out of the water and walked over to Feathercloud and the kits. "Their beautiful." he purred.

Ghostly Cristalline November 5th, 2016 06:36 PM

"Their names are Twistedkit and Skykit." she meowed. the two kits looked up at him. "Mommy, who is this?" asked Skykit. Feathercloud looked down at her daughter. "This is your father, Falconfeather." she replied.

alexanderblair November 5th, 2016 06:37 PM

"I'm here to take you home with me." he purred.

Ghostly Cristalline November 5th, 2016 06:37 PM

"But I don't want to go with you." hissed Twistedkit.

alexanderblair November 5th, 2016 11:38 PM

"You'll love it there. I promise." he meowed.

Ghostly Cristalline November 5th, 2016 11:40 PM

"Promise, Falconfeather?" asked Twistedkit. Sky stood beside her brother. "Yeah promise?" echoed Skykit.

alexanderblair November 5th, 2016 11:41 PM

"I promise." he purred. He picked up the kits and headed back to camp.

Sage November 7th, 2016 03:24 PM

Oriongaze waded through the river. He emerged on the other side; the RiverClan/WindClan border. Oriongaze drew closer and bounded on a log. He sat down and gazed across the border. He thought he could see a beautiful she-cat. He immediatly shook the thought away. He shouldn't be thinking of cats from other clans like that.

Gusty November 7th, 2016 08:54 PM

Robinswoop padded alongside the territory, careful to keep on her side of the border. She knew that RiverClan was somewhere along the other side of it, but she thought little of them. As of right now, her thoughts were on hunting.
Alas, that wasn't going so well. She only hunted one puny rabbit so far, which was barely enough to feed an apprentice. With her mind wandering aimlessly, she didn't notice Oriongaze on the other side.

Sage November 8th, 2016 12:54 AM

Oriongaze looked down and saw Robinswoop. 'Uh Oh......better get out of here before I get accused of trespassing. He quietly climbed off of the stump and headed for a nearby tree.

Gusty November 8th, 2016 11:23 AM

Robinswoop suddenly became aware that there was another feline across the border; a RiverClan one. Her curiosity couldn't be tamed down, so the she-cat called out instead. "Hello? Don't leave!" She was just hoping that the tom would stay to talk. A little chat wouldn't harm anything, right?

Sage November 8th, 2016 12:07 PM

Oriongaze stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the she-cat call to him. Should I stay or should I go?(XD) Oriongaze reluctantly turned around and padded up to the she-cat. "You called me?" He mewed softly.

Gusty November 8th, 2016 12:17 PM

"Yeah," The she-cat said, smiling sweetly at the tom. She had no clue what to say next, as she hadn't planned out the situation well in her mind. But anyways, she assumed that she now had to say something, or else it would be too awkward. "Err, hi."

Sage November 8th, 2016 12:46 PM

Oriongaze tilted his head and tried to smile. It was very awkward so he stopped. "Well, I'm Oriongaze, who are you?" He mewed. 'Giving away my identity won't hurt, besides she's probably seen me at a Gathering before.'

Gusty November 8th, 2016 01:07 PM

"I'm Robinswoop." The she-cat said proudly, wondering if this tom was going to be a new friend. Given that she didn't have many at the moment, one from another clan would be nice. Her tail flicked as she observed Oriongaze more closely. She definitely seen him before, at a gathering or something.

Sage November 8th, 2016 01:23 PM

Oriongaze gave Robinswoop a friendly smile. 'Robinswoop.....that's a nice name.' Oriongaze shifted his paws. He heard rustling in the bushes and turned toward it. "I'll be right back." He said. Oriongaze vanished into the bush and energed with a vole. He dropped it at Robinswoop's paws. "I know this is against the code but, do you want to share?" He asked

Gusty November 8th, 2016 06:18 PM

Robin felt a bit flustered at his remark. She could already feel her pelt heating up in slight embarrassment; this was almost too much to bear. Orion's actions were wrong- against the code, that is. But a tom has never offered something to her.
"Yeah, sure." She said, bending down to the ground. She secretely grinned from ear to ear.

Sage November 11th, 2016 05:42 AM

Before Oriongaze could finish the vole he heard something in the bushes. He grabbed the vole and darted away. "Hide!" He hissed. He jumped into a bush.

Gusty November 11th, 2016 09:25 AM

"Wha-" Robin started, flicking her ears to see any sign of movement or sound. She couldn't see anything that was wrong, but she quickly obeyed the tom. "What's going on?" She whispered, mainly to herself, as she ducked behind a large tree.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 05:58 PM

Falconfeather looked over the border for Feathercloud. He sat down and began to wonder. 'will she come?' asked Falconfeather in his head. He hadn't seen the windclan she-cat since she had given him his two kits.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexanderblair (Post 33948)
Falconfeather looked over the border for Feathercloud. He sat down and began to wonder. 'will she come?' asked Falconfeather in his head. He hadn't seen the windclan she-cat since she had given him his two kits.

Feathercloud made her way to the edge of the river. She then spotted her mate. "falconfeather! Hi!" she yowled.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 06:25 PM

"Hi!" he yelled back. he wadded into the water and swam to the other side. "I've missed you." he purred.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 06:33 PM

"I've missed you too." she purred. She walked up to him and licked his cheek with a purr.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 07:28 PM

He pressed his nose to her ear. "I heard that your expecting more kits." he meowed with uneasiness. He looked into her blue eyes.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 07:46 PM

"Yes. I was going to tell you, but I was stuck inside camp." she meowed. She laid down with a sigh.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 08:18 PM

"Why don't you come live in Riverclan. You'll be happy there." he whispered. He never wanted to leave her side and he was hoping she'd say yes.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 08:20 PM

"I've been thinking about. I guess I will, but what about your mate?" meowed feathercloud with wide eyes.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 08:27 PM

"You know I love you more than anyone. I'd leave her for you." he replied.

Sage November 14th, 2016 09:09 PM

@Gusty
Oriongaze peeked through the bush as his clanmate, Blazingflurry, appeared. She paced around and tasted the air. She hissed. 'Fox dung! I shouldn't have come here.....' Blazingflurry began to pad alomg the border. 'Just keep going, my old friend. I will explain all of this later.' Luckily, she kept padding along. Oriongaze emerged and gazed around. He sighed and padded up to Robinswoop. "You can come out now, it was only Blazingflurry. She's very kind." Oriongaze mewed. He had grown fond of the she-cat and wished to be closer to her, but that could never happen in their position.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexanderblair (Post 34289)
"You know I love you more than anyone. I'd leave her for you." he replied.

"I'll live with you then, but lets just lay down for a bit. I'm getting a little tired of standing." she purred. she knew this cat was loyal to her until the very end. "I wouldn't mind seeing my kits again." she sighed.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 09:25 PM

Falconfeather lays down besides her and licks the top of her head. "I'll never ever leave you for any other she-cat. I promise." He purred.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 09:30 PM

She lets out a smile and a purr. Feathercloud looked into his eyes with love. "I love you, Falconfeather." she purred with a smile.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 09:33 PM

"I love you too." he purred back. He put his head in her fur and breathed in her sweet scent. "You smell just like Twistedkit and Skykit." he teased.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 09:36 PM

Feathercloud let out a loud purr and rested her head on his back. She then got up. "I better get back home." she meowed.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 09:38 PM

"Really? I thought you were going to live with me?" thought Falconfeather. He looked at her with concern. 'Did she change her mind. I hope not' he thought in his head.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 09:39 PM

"I'll live with you in two sunrises. Let me say goodbye to my friends. They'll want to say goodbye before I leave." she replied with a roll of her eyes.

alexanderblair November 14th, 2016 09:45 PM

"Okay, but in two sunrises." replied Falconfeather.

Ghostly Cristalline November 14th, 2016 09:47 PM

She nodded and headed back to camp with a purr and a smile.