Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   love? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14480)

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 05:26 PM

love?

what is this thing that people worship? love? is that right? i cant believe that people think that this is life itself,i have never had thing item nor some other dragons. we are mad in the forest:the forest of Valentine.
lovers come thinking the forest is the best place in the world.
beautiful,magical even,and their right this is a amazing place.
those lover will never return.
we are mad,we are killers,we are hidden without love or light
even thought so of us look for it we never find it.
love is pain.
love is war.
im glad they never find it.
i hope the matchmaker wouldnt get in the way
i hope the match breaker wins
after all
thats me

http://www.dream-lounge.com/EF_Lights_Night2_Large.jpg

dragon form
name
app.
perso
size
*species
element
voice:
den
mate(are you open or not wanting)
mention
other
question

*as in western,eastern ,northern, southern, wyvern, ect

matctmaker:Lotus @DragonChaos
matchbreaker: Whip @littledragon0625

Nyx @Mystic
Riton @CinnamonCookie

dragon form
name: whip
app.: https://lilithstreasuretavern.weebly...6_i1_w927.jpeg
perso:tbrp
size:large
*species: eastern
element:fire, darkness
voice:female,serious
dislikes:love
den:deep dark cave with gold and treasure littering the floor
mate(are you open or not wanting):not wanting
mention:no need
other: acts like she rules forest
question nah

name:nickle
app.: silver scales with white horns and green eyes
size: simple
*species:northern
element: ice
voice:higher pitch for a male
dislikes:whip
den: large cave on a snowy mountain
mate(are you open or not wanting): @Mystic is nyx open?

name:shadow
app.: https://x-celebril-x.deviantart.com/...agon-607756580
size:small but hes young
*species: eastern
element:darkness
voice: young female
dislikes:staying inside, snow
den:to young
mate(are you open or not wanting):to young

name:amber
app.: https://yamigriffin.deviantart.com/a...agon-472887257
perso: tbrp
size:small but shes young
*species:eastern
element: fire
voice: young, female
dislikes: strange people
den:to young
mate(are you open or not wanting):to young
other:shadows sibling

news:whip's den has had a lot of noise,they say she has pups in there.did she steal them from lovers?if she doesnt belive in love why does she have them?

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 08:57 PM

Re: love?

@Mystic
@DatWeirdCatNamedPel
@Drago Victinius Bloodward
@DismissedDreams
@DragonChaos
@~Wild Moon~
@Twilight01
@Timbergrowl
@Swiftheart

DragonChaos February 11th, 2018 09:09 PM

name: Lotus
app.: https://orig00.deviantart.net/17d3/f...er-d6sygg5.jpg
perso: TBRP
size: Medium
species: Eastern
element: Light, (Love if you want to believe that's an element)
voice: Pretty much how it sounds in this
dislikes: Pain, Killing Humans, Fighting
den: the center of a stonehenge decorated with many lotus and other colorful flowers
mate(are you open or not wanting): Not wanting
mention: @littledragon0625
other: She's the opposite of Whip pretty much
question: Can she me the matchmaker while Whip is the matchbreaker? (thought of this like a little plot thing)

Mystic February 11th, 2018 09:28 PM

Name: Nyx
App: https://pre00.deviantart.net/9cde/th...ss-d6engni.png
Perso: Friendly, Gullible, Caring
Size: Medium?
Species: Wyvern
Element: Water
Voice: Skip to 1:15
Dislikes: Winter, Caterpillars, Rude dragons
Den: A underwater cave with oxygen, decorated with lapis and seaweeds with flowers on them.
Mate: Open
Mention: @littledragon0625
Other: Nope
Questions: How many characters allowed?

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 468687)
name: Lotus
app.: https://orig00.deviantart.net/17d3/f...er-d6sygg5.jpg
perso: TBRP
size: Medium
species: Eastern
element: Light, (Love if you want to believe that's an element)
voice: Pretty much how it sounds in this
dislikes: Pain, Killing Humans, Fighting
den: the center of a stonehenge decorated with many lotus and other colorful flowers
mate(are you open or not wanting): Not wanting
other: She's the opposite of Whip pretty much
question: Can she me the matchmaker while Whip is the matchbreaker? (thought of this like a little plot thing)

ohh i love the plot.i swear you just copyed whips form backwards

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 468714)
Name: Nyx
App: https://pre00.deviantart.net/9cde/th...ss-d6engni.png
Perso: Friendly, Gullible, Caring
Size: Medium?
Species: Wyvern
Element: Water
Voice: Skip to 1:53
Dislikes: Winter, Caterpillars, Rude dragons
Den: A underwater cave with oxygen, decorated with lapis and seaweeds with flowers on them.
Mate: Open
Mention: @littledragon0625
Other: Nope
Questions: How many characters allowed?

as many as you want.the link sent me to the app. not the voice but besides that your good

Mystic February 11th, 2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 468727)

as many as you want.the link sent me to the app. not the voice but besides that your good

Oh woops! sorry I'll fix that

DragonChaos February 11th, 2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 468720)

ohh i love the plot.i swear you just copyed whips form backwards

That's the point *wink*
If Whip is the opposite of love, then Lotus is love XP

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 468733)
That's the point *wink*
If Whip is the opposite of love, then Lotus is love XP

yea i get that!

Fireflower February 11th, 2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 468729)
Oh woops! sorry I'll fix that

the voice is a dude but i found the one you sent first and your good

Mystic February 11th, 2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 468735)

the voice is a dude but i found the one you sent first and your good

-face palm in embarrassment- sorry! I ment 1:53

CinnamonCookie February 12th, 2018 01:16 AM

name: Riton
app.:
Riton!
perso: she is daring and bold, challenging others. Even though she's very small, she still has a big spirit. She does feel very scared of new dragons bigger than her, because they can mistake her for a butterfly and eat her, which she does not want to happen. She likes to prank others, and she loves sweet food. If you give her 3 crumbs of cake a day, she won't prank you.
size: 3.2 inches (8cm)
*species: Fae Dragon
element: Animal? She can communicate with animals
voice: Imagine a high-pitched, bossy, and demanding voice...oh my
likes: other fae dragons, sweet-smelling flowers, pranks, sweet food, and butterflies.
dislikes: rudeness, sass, bigger dragons, butterflies, and moths.
den: A little treeden made of flower petals and sticks. The sticks are walls and the floor, which is the nest, and the petals are the roof to protect her wings from rain.
mate(are you open or not wanting): open!
other: hi
question

Fireflower February 12th, 2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 468737)
-face palm in embarrassment- sorry! I ment 1:53

its ok i found it

Fireflower February 12th, 2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 468835)

name: Riton
app.:
Riton!
perso: she is daring and bold, challenging others. Even though she's very small, she still has a big spirit. She does feel very scared of new dragons bigger than her, because they can mistake her for a butterfly and eat her, which she does not want to happen. She likes to prank others, and she loves sweet food. If you give her 3 crumbs of cake a day, she won't prank you.
size: 3.2 inches (8cm)
*species: Fae Dragon
element: Animal? She can communicate with animals
voice: Imagine a high-pitched, bossy, and demanding voice...oh my
likes: other fae dragons, sweet-smelling flowers, pranks, sweet food, and butterflies.
dislikes: rudeness, sass, bigger dragons, butterflies, and moths.
den: A little treeden made of flower petals and sticks. The sticks are walls and the floor, which is the nest, and the petals are the roof to protect her wings from rain.
mate(are you open or not wanting): open!
other: hi
question

wow!tiny. good luck with that

Fireflower February 14th, 2018 05:11 PM

@CinnamonCookie;
@Mystic
@DragonChaos
perfect time to start! i made some updates to the main post so check that out

Whip walked though the forest.this was her fav time of the year:birds singing for her to eat, all the lovers in the forest,for her to eat.
she walked around the forest looking for someone to annony (open)

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 05:19 PM

Lotus was currently tidying up her den, making it look perfect in case anyone stumbled upon it. She liked what she did; matching two lovers in need of a partner. When she was done tidying up, she decided to go have a look around the forest for any single lovers, hearing the birds sing as she looked around.
(Open)

Mystic February 14th, 2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470014)
Lotus was currently tidying up her den, making it look perfect in case anyone stumbled upon it. She liked what she did; matching two lovers in need of a partner. When she was done tidying up, she decided to go have a look around the forest for any single lovers, hearing the birds sing as she looked around.
(Open)

Oh Nickle sounds like a great dragon for Nyx! But their not mates yet, right?))

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.

CinnamonCookie February 14th, 2018 05:28 PM

Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470016)

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 470021)
Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos

( @littledragon0625 omg im famus X3 )
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

CinnamonCookie February 14th, 2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470028)
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

(Lotus herself sorry)

Mystic February 14th, 2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie (Post 470021)

@DragonChaos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470041)
``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.

"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.

Mystic February 14th, 2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470044)
"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.

Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470046)
Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/

Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.

Mystic February 14th, 2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470049)
Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.

Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.

Fireflower February 14th, 2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470016)

no ill leave that to lotus
Quote:

lol

Nickle walked out of his den and into the forest but quivkly hid in a tree:whip was right in front of him. oh shoot!

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470057)
Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.

After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."

Mystic February 14th, 2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470067)
After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."

``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.

Fireflower February 14th, 2018 06:40 PM

"what are you doing nickle!"whip yelled into the tree(when you have no rp parter)"what you saying i cant leave my den!"he yelled trying not to show signs of fear."get down here!you need to do something for me!"whip yelled again and hit the branch with her tail and the limb flew to the ground and nickle quickly flew away into the forest

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470072)
``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.

'

"Well, if she's in a good mood, maybe she won't...well...lets go then!" Lotus said, completely not finishing what she was going to say, starting to speed off in a random direction to see if there were other single dragons in the area. Of course she would need to test their personalities to see if they would fit perfectly, but she usually first let the two single dragons get to know each other and then speak to one another in private at times.

Mystic February 14th, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470076)
'

"Well, if she's in a good mood, maybe she won't...well...lets go then!" Lotus said, completely not finishing what she was going to say, starting to speed off in a random direction to see if there were other single dragons in the area. Of course she would need to test their personalities to see if they would fit perfectly, but she usually first let the two single dragons get to know each other and then speak to one another in private at times.

Nyx ran after Lotus, she was just on her heels. She wanted to know what Lotus was going to say before, oh well, doesn't matter anyways. She has Lotus to find her true love for once. She followed Lotus quickly and was slowly panting.

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470082)
Nyx ran after Lotus, she was just on her heels. She wanted to know what Lotus was going to say before, oh well, doesn't matter anyways. She has Lotus to find her true love for once. She followed Lotus quickly and was slowly panting.

After a bit of walking at a fast pace, Lotus then slowed down, looking behind to see if the other dragon was still there, letting them catch their breath. Soon, she said, "Wait here, I'll go up in the trees and see if I can find someone." and, without waiting for a response, quickly darted up a tall tree to get a better view of the forest area to see if she could find another dragon.
@littledragon0625

Fireflower February 14th, 2018 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470086)
After a bit of walking at a fast pace, Lotus then slowed down, looking behind to see if the other dragon was still there, letting them catch their breath. Soon, she said, "Wait here, I'll go up in the trees and see if I can find someone." and, without waiting for a response, quickly darted up a tall tree to get a better view of the forest area to see if she could find another dragon.
@littledragon0625

Whip climbed up into the sky "come here you feather-brain!"she yelled trying to find Nickle. she looked around and saw little lotus sitting in a tree doing your job it looks like,well im doing mine. she thought and flew down into the trees to do a sneak attack.whip thought that lotus must be doing some lovely dovey thing for a dragon.best for her to brother them

DragonChaos February 14th, 2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 470152)

Whip climbed up into the sky "come here you feather-brain!"she yelled trying to find Nickle. she looked around and saw little lotus sitting in a tree doing your job it looks like,well im doing mine. she thought and flew down into the trees to do a sneak attack.whip thought that lotus must be doing some lovely dovey thing for a dragon.best for her to brother them

Lotus kept looking around for any sign of a dragon, though thinking she heard a yell of a dragon, looking around. After a bit, she finally found a dragon, and at first she thought it was a single dragon looking for love, but then it hit her. Oh no... She thought, and immediately ran back to the dragon she was helping, saying, "We need to go, Now!" pushing Nyx to get her to quickly start going before Whip noticed. @Mystic

Fireflower February 14th, 2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470163)
Lotus kept looking around for any sign of a dragon, though thinking she heard a yell of a dragon, looking around. After a bit, she finally found a dragon, and at first she thought it was a single dragon looking for love, but then it hit her. Oh no... She thought, and immediately ran back to the dragon she was helping, saying, "We need to go, Now!" pushing Nyx to get her to quickly start going before Whip noticed. @Mystic

imma wait for mystic to post)

CinnamonCookie February 15th, 2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 470044)

The flower moved again, a huge face appeared. "Yikes! Big dragon!" She flew up and danced a little on the dragon's head then flew off. She wasn't very fast since she had butterfly wings, but she still tried. She flew off back to her little treeden, slowly. And probably wouldn't make it before another encounter.

Mystic February 15th, 2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 470171)

imma wait for mystic to post)

Sorry!))

Nyx was confused for a moment but didn't bother to ask what's happening, she just did as she was told and quickly ran after Lotus. Probably the matchbreaker? She wondered to herself but then didn't bother to say anything.

Fireflower February 15th, 2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470529)
Sorry!))

Nyx was confused for a moment but didn't bother to ask what's happening, she just did as she was told and quickly ran after Lotus. Probably the matchbreaker? She wondered to herself but then didn't bother to say anything.

whip quickly and quitely jumped thought the forest she watched the dragons below running and used her tail to hang upside-down."hello lotus.i see you have a new love bird"she said looking like a bat

Mystic February 15th, 2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 470544)

whip quickly and quitely jumped thought the forest she watched the dragons below running and used her tail to hang upside-down."hello lotus.i see you have a new love bird"she said looking like a bat

Nyx gasped as a new dragon hung down from the tree, ``Ah!`` She gasped in surprise then looked at Lotus nervously, ``H-Hello, er.. who are you?`` She asked with caution.

Fireflower February 15th, 2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 470546)
Nyx gasped as a new dragon hung down from the tree, ``Ah!`` She gasped in surprise then looked at Lotus nervously, ``H-Hello, er.. who are you?`` She asked with caution.

"oh!"Whip said sounding shocked."did the flower not tell you?"she looked pleased at lotus "im Whip.i live near in this forest"