Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2579)

BEAR. December 29th, 2016 07:33 PM

SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Ludicrous Lunacy December 29th, 2016 07:34 PM

Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Pardus walked quietly along the border (open)

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 103337)
Pardus walked quietly along the border (open)

(Hi) Leapingbird was patrolling her border, when she scented the cat. Her calico pelt glinted in the sun as she turned.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104433)
(Hi) Leapingbird was patrolling her border, when she scented the cat. Her calico pelt glinted in the sun as she turned.

Pardus looked up and spotted the SkyClan she-cat. "Foxdung," he muttered, hoping his silver fur would be disguised sufficently against the snow, although at best she would only see his dark markings. And the snow wasn't as white, because where he was standing it was slightly stained in mud.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104494)
Pardus looked up and spotted the SkyClan she-cat. "Foxdung," he muttered, hoping his silver fur would be disguised sufficently against the snow, although at best she would only see his dark markings. And the snow wasn't as white, because where he was standing it was slightly stained in mud.

She looked around, seeing no cat. "I could swear there was some cat there," she muttered. The scent was fresh and strong, but no one was to be seen.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104590)
She looked around, seeing no cat. "I could swear there was some cat there," she muttered. The scent was fresh and strong, but no one was to be seen.

Pardus stalked up behind them and leaped, bowling over the warrior. "You're too close to the Syndicate. Explain yourself before I decide to kill you," he hissed. The trainee was forcing back a surge of pride that he had managed to surprise the older cat.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104610)
Pardus stalked up behind them and leaped, bowling over the warrior. "You're too close to the Syndicate. Explain yourself before I decide to kill you," he hissed. The trainee was forcing back a surge of pride that he had managed to surprise the older cat.

She leapt to her paws, tail lashing. Her eyes were taking in everything-- his pelt, his anger, the truth to his threat. "I'm too close? do you not know what a Border is? And do you not know that your the one on my side of it?" she exclaimed. She studied his paws- evenly placed and balanced. She had to get him off balance. She lunged to the right, then to left, then back again, daring him to follow.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104635)
She leapt to her paws, tail lashing. Her eyes were taking in everything-- his pelt, his anger, the truth to his threat. "I'm too close? do you not know what a Border is? And do you not know that your the one on my side of it?" she exclaimed. She studied his paws- evenly placed and balanced. She had to get him off balance. She lunged to the right, then to left, then back again, daring him to follow.

Pardus narrowed his eyes. Nice. Try. He sat and started grooming his paw, although it was clear he was prepared for her attack. "If your attack is wait for your opponent's paws to freeze off, it is splendid."

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104657)
Pardus narrowed his eyes. Nice. Try. He sat and started grooming his paw, although it was clear he was prepared for her attack. "If your attack is wait for your opponent's paws to freeze off, it is splendid."

Glaring at him, she lunged to the side one more time, then when expected to lunge back, she lunged forward, knocking him over and pinning him down.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104682)
Glaring at him, she lunged to the side one more time, then when expected to lunge back, she lunged forward, knocking him over and pinning him down.

Pardus went limp. "Ohhh noooooooo. The fierce warrio attacked meeeee." He rolled his eyes. "I might die. Oh, save me, save meeeee."

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104784)
Pardus went limp. "Ohhh noooooooo. The fierce warrio attacked meeeee." He rolled his eyes. "I might die. Oh, save me, save meeeee."

She pressed her claws harder against his throat, until blood would spill any second. "No one will save you," she growled darkly.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104831)
She pressed her claws harder against his throat, until blood would spill any second. "No one will save you," she growled darkly.

Pardus smirked. "I can save myself." He twisted and wriggled free, spinning to slash her face with his shar claws.

Ag75 -- GONE December 30th, 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 104887)
Pardus smirked. "I can save myself." He twisted and wriggled free, spinning to slash her face with his shar claws.

She ducked, aiming a blow at his leg to unbalance him

Ludicrous Lunacy December 30th, 2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 104902)
She ducked, aiming a blow at his leg to unbalance him

He hissed and stumbled, darting forwards and sinking his teeth into her leg and attempting to yank it back to knock her over. He leapt back, and stood up straight. "I could go on all day, kitten."

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 105186)
He hissed and stumbled, darting forwards and sinking his teeth into her leg and attempting to yank it back to knock her over. He leapt back, and stood up straight. "I could go on all day, kitten."

"Your kidding, right? I mean, really? I'm the kit now?" she dove forward, ignoring the searing pain in her leg, diving under the tom, then jerking upward in an attempt to throw him into the air.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106791)
"Your kidding, right? I mean, really? I'm the kit now?" she dove forward, ignoring the searing pain in her leg, diving under the tom, then jerking upward in an attempt to throw him into the air.

Pardus rolled sideways as she threw him off. He gasped in pain as he his the ground and scrambled to get to hiss paws, hissing. "The thing is, you aren't allowed to hurt kits, are you, sweetie?" he sneered, though pain flashed for a moment in his olive-yellow eyes.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 106881)
Pardus rolled sideways as she threw him off. He gasped in pain as he his the ground and scrambled to get to hiss paws, hissing. "The thing is, you aren't allowed to hurt kits, are you, sweetie?" he sneered, though pain flashed for a moment in his olive-yellow eyes.

"Oh! So we're in agreement then. You are a kit," she mewed, adgusting her wounded leg so it wasn't too painful.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106913)
"Oh! So we're in agreement then. You are a kit," she mewed, adgusting her wounded leg so it wasn't too painful.

Pardus narrowed his eyes. "I never said that. And I'm not a kit." His tail lashed but he made no move to attack. She's trying to trick me.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 106935)
Pardus narrowed his eyes. "I never said that. And I'm not a kit." His tail lashed but he made no move to attack. She's trying to trick me.

She cocked her head. "Then......why bring up the fact that I can't hurt kits? By saying that, you must be implying," she lifted her front paw very slowly. "that you are the kit." In a move so quick, she slashed her paw at the tom, then ducked to the side, darting away, disappearing.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106949)
She cocked her head. "Then......why bring up the fact that I can't hurt kits? By saying that, you must be implying," she lifted her front paw very slowly. "that you are the kit." In a move so quick, she slashed her paw at the tom, then ducked to the side, darting away, disappearing.

"Bought me time." He laughed slightly, then turned and sprinted away.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 106978)
"Bought me time." He laughed slightly, then turned and sprinted away.

Once the tom had gone, she emerged from the bushes, this might be the dumbest thing I ever do, but...... Her gaze followed the disappearing tom. She took a deep breath, and raced after him.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 106986)
Once the tom had gone, she emerged from the bushes, this might be the dumbest thing I ever do, but...... Her gaze followed the disappearing tom. She took a deep breath, and raced after him.

Pardus turned and stopped. "Oh, what is it, lost your mittens?" he meowed, sitting down.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 107028)
Pardus turned and stopped. "Oh, what is it, lost your mittens?" he meowed, sitting down.

"You wish," she snorted. "Pardus."

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 107067)
"You wish," she snorted. "Pardus."

"Ah, so you know my name. What is it, then?" he meowed, grooming his paw boredly.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 107075)
"Ah, so you know my name. What is it, then?" he meowed, grooming his paw boredly.

"What's what?" she mewed, crouching, ready to attack, at the tiniest twitch.

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 107094)
"What's what?" she mewed, crouching, ready to attack, at the tiniest twitch.

"Why did the ickle kitty follow me?" he meowed.

Ag75 -- GONE December 31st, 2016 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 107100)
"Why did the ickle kitty follow me?" he meowed.

Flexing her claws, she mewed, "Couldn't just let you go, now could I?" (Shouldn't we be in DS territory right now?)

Ludicrous Lunacy December 31st, 2016 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 107114)
Flexing her claws, she mewed, "Couldn't just let you go, now could I?" (Shouldn't we be in DS territory right now?)

(Pardus would run staight home over his dead body.)
"Fine. What is it?" His tail twitched and he set his paw down. "You followed me a bit too close to my territory."

Ag75 -- GONE January 1st, 2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 107172)
(Pardus would run staight home over his dead body.)
"Fine. What is it?" His tail twitched and he set his paw down. "You followed me a bit too close to my territory."

(But if they were on the border and then ran off.....) Her tail twitched. "Perhaps. You were a bit to close to mine." She shrugged, "now were even."

Ludicrous Lunacy January 1st, 2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 108137)
(But if they were on the border and then ran off.....) Her tail twitched. "Perhaps. You were a bit to close to mine." She shrugged, "now were even."

We could say he ran alongside the border? Sorry this took so long the server didn't process it )
He frowned. "So why are you following me?"

Ag75 -- GONE January 2nd, 2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 109626)
We could say he ran alongside the border? Sorry this took so long the server didn't process it )
He frowned. "So why are you following me?"

"I already told you earlier." (Yeah, I guess)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 2nd, 2017 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 110196)
"I already told you earlier." (Yeah, I guess)

"Why haven't you left?" The tom swished his tail.

Ag75 -- GONE January 3rd, 2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 110392)
"Why haven't you left?" The tom swished his tail.

"Why haven't you?" She asked. "This whole time, you could have gotten up and left, as simple as that."

Ludicrous Lunacy January 3rd, 2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 112223)
"Why haven't you?" She asked. "This whole time, you could have gotten up and left, as simple as that."

He narrowed his eyes. "You followed me," he pointed out. "You might have followed me again."

Ag75 -- GONE January 3rd, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 112334)
He narrowed his eyes. "You followed me," he pointed out. "You might have followed me again."

She shrugged, and sat down across from him. (Hmm...Maybe because I have no one else to RP with)

Ludicrous Lunacy January 3rd, 2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 112599)
She shrugged, and sat down across from him. (Hmm...Maybe because I have no one else to RP with)

"So? Why haven't you left yet?" He got up. "Because if you don't have anything to say..."

Reverie January 3rd, 2017 05:36 PM

Laughter echoed through the quarrel, Ebonysedge, who was on the patrol, approached the warriors.

Ag75 -- GONE January 4th, 2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 112870)
"So? Why haven't you left yet?" He got up. "Because if you don't have anything to say..."

"Oh, I have lot's to say," she mewed. Narrowing her eyes, she mewed, "Maybe I'll leave after I find out why you attack me before I crossed the border, or when you tell me why you said I was too close to your border when it was clearly the other way around?" Her tail lashing, "Or why, when I ran off you didn't just go home? Your territory's so full of scents I wouldn't have been able to follow you there. Escpecially since you could have run down the border and disguised your scent? Or why you didn't attack me right now?"

NightWarrior4Life January 4th, 2017 01:44 PM

"Okay tell me the plan..."
"You wun in wike a hewpwess wittle kittypet...then you warn them about when you heard them planning an attack on the clans, starting with SkyClan and then, I come in awso pwetending to be innocent, then, we lead the kits and queens to a "safe place" and then we injure or kill all the queens and take their kits for the dusk syndicate...we shall be honoured!"
"Yes...yes! The sky shall be a red sunset tonight, a sunset of blood..."
"But if we fail?"
"Don't! Say that word...failure is not an option...however if we do...we'll be looked down upon, maybe even...punished...so you determine our fate...do you understand me?"
"Yes fleck...I'd never let you down..."
"Now let's do this! For honour! For pride! For the dusk syndicate!" They yowled in sync almost like a battle cry. The fleck went into action...aria following

Static January 6th, 2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 114195)
"Okay tell me the plan..."
"You wun in wike a hewpwess wittle kittypet...then you warn them about when you heard them planning an attack on the clans, starting with SkyClan and then, I come in awso pwetending to be innocent, then, we lead the kits and queens to a "safe place" and then we injure or kill all the queens and take their kits for the dusk syndicate...we shall be honoured!"
"Yes...yes! The sky shall be a red sunset tonight, a sunset of blood..."
"But if we fail?"
"Don't! Say that word...failure is not an option...however if we do...we'll be looked down upon, maybe even...punished...so you determine our fate...do you understand me?"
"Yes fleck...I'd never let you down..."
"Now let's do this! For honour! For pride! For the dusk syndicate!" They yowled in sync almost like a battle cry. The fleck went into action...aria following

Fox came by the next day and thought,"I wish they would have let me come.probably stealing kits.he looked around to see if they had waited