Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Chatbox (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344)

NightWarrior4Life November 24th, 2017 02:01 PM

Re: Chatbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ (Post 427200)
Hey.

I was doing just fine before I met you I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay Hi.

NightWarrior4Life November 24th, 2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 427183)
#1 I’ve been on WCO since October 8th 2014 so time does help
#2 I’m always asking PPL to RP
#3 During the days of the chatbox I always was online literally I woke up at 6 AM on weekends to get on the half-dead chat and talk then stay on it until so late at night I fell asleep, all while RPing.
#4 I apply to 100’s of finders, probs due to having over 100 characters who need relationships
#5 I am always butting my way into RPs with HRs (ie plot with Passion and Halfgaze my character was suppose to attempt to kill Passion/ Lobsterbreathe my character took one of Snowstar’s life/Sycamorekit thinks she’s bound to be a medicine cat and Charmer let’s her pester Shinefang/ my characters are always getting treatment from Daydream/Yellowpaw has a massive crush on Surgestorm)
#6 I’m friends with the users who seem intimidating ie; Aburdjinx, Jingle, Random Melody, .:Blue Wishes:., Starfall, Duskflight (who we probs have seen eachother irl unknownth to eachother)
#7 I have no life so I’m excessively active ie; I’m on from 8 A.M-3 P.M EST then am online again from 8 PM-10 PM I do sports so I’m not more active... it’s called not paying attention at school at a school that doesn’t give classwork and convincing all them that I’m taking notes on my ipad when irl I’m on WCO.
#9 I am always welcoming new users so the few who actually become perminant members end up being besties with ppl who welcomed them in the introduction center/their profile
#10 I got myself into a WCO family...well everyone but Crybaby (at the disco) and Alicewolfheart are innactive, still...

Aww man I'm not friends with any HRs... :(

Mango November 24th, 2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 427208)

The only HR I’m not friends with in Woly...I’ve tried trust me.... I use to bully them on the site chatbox in the old-old days, and they won’t forgive me.

Momotaro November 24th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 427208)

Well, i think i was a HR for around 6 months, but i guess i just don't exist.

Anyway, thats not the point, the point is that they are friends. But i guess thats me?

Mango November 24th, 2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ (Post 427211)

Anyway, thats not the point, the point is that they are friends. But i guess thats me?

CU ma frend. Steal your HR back as soon as your cool-down times ends. Ressurect Wheat and whenever Daydream and Shinefang have finders for an apprentice apply them.

NightWarrior4Life November 24th, 2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ (Post 427211)

Yeah sorry...you are my friend I didn't forget you <3 but our cats don't RP much :(

Mango November 24th, 2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 427218)
Yeah sorry...you are my friend I didn't forget you <3 but our cats don't RP much :(

SOooo....your BFF isn’t your friend because this is going to be our first RP together? Lol

NightWarrior4Life November 24th, 2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 427209)
The only HR I’m not friends with in Woly...I’ve tried trust me.... I use to bully them on the site chatbox in the old-old days, and they won’t forgive me.

I'm not too...keen...on Woly...we've RPed Day and my cat Wolfpaw a couple times briefly but that's the only interaction I've ever had with Woly.

Mango November 24th, 2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 427220)
I'm not too...keen...on Woly...we've RPed Day and my cat Wolfpaw a couple times briefly but that's the only interaction I've ever had with Woly.

Woly is interesting. Not bad, just intersting. They seem tense when I read their VM to me.

NightWarrior4Life November 24th, 2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 427219)
SOooo....your BFF isn’t your friend because this is going to be our first RP together? Lol

No...what? You is confuzzling me!!! 😫