Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Survivors (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12805)

Mystic March 16th, 2018 04:04 PM

Re: The Survivors

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482306)
Amber decided to leave Iris be; Iris needed all the rest she could get because of her leg. She was wondering if Sparrow was up when she heard Storm's voice.
"Oh, good morning, Storm," she mewed. "I guess we're up early, then."

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482296)

storm sat up and said "civil flame is still sleeping but im up"

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482308)

"yea i guess.."

Omg nobody is here! xD

Sparrow padded out from the old fox den and poked his head out, ``Hey guys, you're awake!`` He smiled and padded out to greet them, ``Huh, Iris is still sleeping? Not a surprise.`` He sighed and looked at Amber and Storm.

Shay March 16th, 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482308)

"yea i guess.."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482309)
Omg nobody is here! xD

Sparrow padded out from the old fox den and poked his head out, ``Hey guys, you're awake!`` He smiled and padded out to greet them, ``Huh, Iris is still sleeping? Not a surprise.`` He sighed and looked at Amber and Storm.

After a few awkward moments passed between her and Storm, a familiar face emerged from the den. She smiled, seeing that it was Sparrow, secretly being glad that someone she knew better was there to break the silence.
"Hey Sparrow, good morning!" she called as he walked towards them. "Yeah, most of the others are still sleeping. I guess we did do a lot of travelling yesterday."

Fireflower March 16th, 2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482310)
After a few awkward moments passed between her and Storm, a familiar face emerged from the den. She smiled, seeing that it was Sparrow, secretly being glad that someone she knew better was there to break the silence.
"Hey Sparrow, good morning!" she called as he walked towards them. "Yeah, most of the others are still sleeping. I guess we did do a lot of travelling yesterday."

"i guess we should hunt for the others"storm said

Shay March 16th, 2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482316)

"i guess we should hunt for the others"storm said

Amber nodded in agreement.
"Sounds like a good plan." She padded away and scanned the area. There weren't many trees, so hunting wouldn't be like it was in the forest, which would make it harder for her. There'd probably be large prey like rabbits, though, which made up for it. She chose the area with the most trees, hoping it'd help.
~~~
A while later, she had managed to catch a small rabbit- which she considered to be a great achievement- and a robin.
The others must be awake by now, she thought, walking back to the fox den.
"I brought back some food," she called, dropping the prey.

Fireflower March 18th, 2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482321)
Amber nodded in agreement.
"Sounds like a good plan." She padded away and scanned the area. There weren't many trees, so hunting wouldn't be like it was in the forest, which would make it harder for her. There'd probably be large prey like rabbits, though, which made up for it. She chose the area with the most trees, hoping it'd help.
~~~
A while later, she had managed to catch a small rabbit- which she considered to be a great achievement- and a robin.
The others must be awake by now, she thought, walking back to the fox den.
"I brought back some food," she called, dropping the prey.

(lol sorry i was camping)
storm heading to the moorland knowing that something would be there but if he could catch it them he'd be lucky.
~~~~
in the end he caught a shrew and a large mouse.
he woke civil flame and sat down with the mouse

Shay March 18th, 2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482980)

(lol sorry i was camping)
storm heading to the moorland knowing that something would be there but if he could catch it them he'd be lucky.
~~~~
in the end he caught a shrew and a large mouse.
he woke civil flame and sat down with the mouse

(oh sounds fun, welcome back!)
Amber had been the first one back, and had split her catches among part of the group. The others had gotten back shortly after and fed the rest. She took the final bite of her prey and stood up.
"Ready?"

Fireflower March 18th, 2018 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482982)
(oh sounds fun, welcome back!)
Amber had been the first one back, and had split her catches among part of the group. The others had gotten back shortly after and fed the rest. She took the final bite of her prey and stood up.
"Ready?"

(thanks)
after eating civil stretched and stood"im ready to go"she said and storm stood next to her.

Shay March 18th, 2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482991)

(thanks)
after eating civil stretched and stood"im ready to go"she said and storm stood next to her.

The group started to walk, still following the course of the river. Time passed and the terrain was gradually changing. Amber felt a soft, grainy substance beneath her pads. She looked down to see sand scattered around the river bank.
"What's this?" she mewed, prodding it with her paw.

Fireflower March 18th, 2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482997)
The group started to walk, still following the course of the river. Time passed and the terrain was gradually changing. Amber felt a soft, grainy substance beneath her pads. She looked down to see sand scattered around the river bank.
"What's this?" she mewed, prodding it with her paw.

"its sand"storm joked(i dont know the answer she wants)

Shay March 18th, 2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 483017)

"its sand"storm joked(i dont know the answer she wants)

"Hm," she mewed. "I guess that means we're getting close to something." She continued walking. Suddenly she saw something in the distance.
"What's that?" she mewed, running ahead.