Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Survivors (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12805)

Mystic March 15th, 2018 10:12 PM

Re: The Survivors

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482128)

"four moons"civil flame said and asked"how did you hurt your leg?"

`
``Long story.`` She sighed, ``I went out hunting with Dawn and Phoenix.`` She started, ``And then I got attacked by 2 powerful and hungry badgers, Phoenix and Dawn heard and came to help but they were too power.`` She sighed and gave a shiver of horror, ``A badger caught be, threw be against a tree and.... I got a black-out, and I just woke up to Wolf and Phoenix putting herbs on me.`` She looked at her broken leg and sighed sadly.

Fireflower March 15th, 2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482133)
`
``Long story.`` She sighed, ``I went out hunting with Dawn and Phoenix.`` She started, ``And then I got attacked by 2 powerful and hungry badgers, Phoenix and Dawn heard and came to help but they were too power.`` She sighed and gave a shiver of horror, ``A badger caught be, threw be against a tree and.... I got a black-out, and I just woke up to Wolf and Phoenix putting herbs on me.`` She looked at her broken leg and sighed sadly.

"well i hope you get better"she said feeling a little weird some no reason

Mystic March 15th, 2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482135)

`
``Thanks,`` She gave a smile to Civil Flame, ``I wish good-luck to you on the long journey and for your kits.``

Shay March 16th, 2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482135)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482136)
`
``Thanks,`` She gave a smile to Civil Flame, ``I wish good-luck to you on the long journey and for your kits.``

(Want to time skip to morning?)

Fireflower March 16th, 2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482136)
`

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482242)
(Want to time skip to morning?)

sure

Shay March 16th, 2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482272)

sure

The first thing that Amber noticed when she woke up was how numb her legs were from all the walking she had done the previous day. She yawned, stretching to get rid of the soreness.
“Anyone else up?” she asked.
@Mystic too

Mystic March 16th, 2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482285)
The first thing that Amber noticed when she woke up was how numb her legs were from all the walking she had done the previous day. She yawned, stretching to get rid of the soreness.
@Mystic too

(Ye))

Iris yawned and slowly opened her eyes as at the voice of Amber, she gave a quiet mumble, ``Mmhmm.`` She said but then fell back asleep.

Fireflower March 16th, 2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482286)
(Ye))

Iris yawned and slowly opened her eyes as at the voice of Amber, she gave a quiet mumble, ``Mmhmm.`` She said but then fell back asleep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482285)
@Mystic too

storm sat up and said "civil flame is still sleeping but im up"

Shay March 16th, 2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 482286)
(Ye))

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 482296)

storm sat up and said "civil flame is still sleeping but im up"

Amber decided to leave Iris be; Iris needed all the rest she could get because of her leg. She was wondering if Sparrow was up when she heard Storm's voice.
"Oh, good morning, Storm," she mewed. "I guess we're up early, then."

Fireflower March 16th, 2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 482306)
Amber decided to leave Iris be; Iris needed all the rest she could get because of her leg. She was wondering if Sparrow was up when she heard Storm's voice.
"Oh, good morning, Storm," she mewed. "I guess we're up early, then."

"yea i guess.."