Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   naruto rp(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14277)

Static July 22nd, 2018 07:18 PM

Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Set (Post 526210)
Cole nodded "Thank you, some of the feeling in my body is starting to return."

"Some one as stupid and weak as you could never beat me" he stated as the veins around his eyes bulged "BYAKUGAN!" He looked at the boys chakra points choosing which ones he would strike. He rushed the senju striking at his torso aiming for a chakra point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 526215)

Kaira smiled,'Right where I want you.'He let the blow almost hit him and at the perfect moment he dodged and as he was turned around he sent a two swift elbows one to the chest and the other aiming for the face.

"That's good.After Kaira beats the Hyuga and you can move again,we can take their scroll and head to the tower." Saki told him."If they don't have a scroll then we will have to keep looking though."And added.She listened to the right anxiously, waiting for the some clue that it was over,or that Kaira needed help.

Set July 27th, 2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 526215)

Kaira smiled,'Right where I want you.'He let the blow almost hit him and at the perfect moment he dodged and as he was turned around he sent a two swift elbows one to the chest and the other aiming for the face.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Static (Post 526218)
"That's good.After Kaira beats the Hyuga and you can move again,we can take their scroll and head to the tower." Saki told him."If they don't have a scroll then we will have to keep looking though."And added.She listened to the right anxiously, waiting for the some clue that it was over,or that Kaira needed help.

Aki-Jui hit a tree over 5-6 feet back "Ouch, that was a good move and rushed him again having a substitution ready in the trees. His byakugan was still active as he started 8 Trigrams: 64 palms. But instead he rushed at him and jabbed his left shoulder "Tenketsu!"

Ant July 27th, 2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Static (Post 526218)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Set (Post 527963)
Aki-Jui hit a tree over 5-6 feet back "Ouch, that was a good move and rushed him again having a substitution ready in the trees. His byakugan was still active as he started 8 Trigrams: 64 palms. But instead he rushed at him and jabbed his left shoulder "Tenketsu!"

Kaira winced as his dominant hand lost feeling,'Damn,its going to be hard to move or do anything with this arm, plus I can't do jutsu's that take two hands.'He thought as he got up,"You got me."He chuckled distracting him as he quietly sent chakra to his feet and tapped,'This should work just fine.'He watched as roots shot out of the ground attempting to wrap around him.