Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Minnie's Flower Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

cute skeleton December 29th, 2016 09:08 PM

Re: Minnie's Flower Garden

stone purred happily and looked at her and gave her ear a quick lick then sighed and looked at the house

Dawn & Dark December 29th, 2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 103460)
stone purred happily and looked at her and gave her ear a quick lick then sighed and looked at the house

"Something wrong?" She asked. Minnie still thought he would like to be out in the forest, free from anything. I don't know if my housefolk would like me to leave. She sighed quietly.

cute skeleton December 29th, 2016 09:34 PM

"oh um nothing I was just thinking" he meowed to her then stopped looking at the house

Dawn & Dark December 29th, 2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 103492)
"oh um nothing I was just thinking" he meowed to her then stopped looking at the house

"Oh, ok." She padded over to the large fern and laid down. The she-cat was tired after a long day, so she decided to rest. Minnie waved her tail for Stone to join her.

cute skeleton December 29th, 2016 09:55 PM

he padded over to her and laid next to her then looked at the sky "do you ever wonder what it would be like to to fly?"

Dawn & Dark December 29th, 2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 103514)
he padded over to her and laid next to her then looked at the sky "do you ever wonder what it would be like to to fly?"

"Sometimes." She meowed. "If we could fly we would be free, free from anything and everything." Minnie glanced up at the sky as well.

cute skeleton December 29th, 2016 10:04 PM

"yea but sadly we cant" he meowed back still looking at the sky and put his tail on top of her tail

Dawn & Dark December 29th, 2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 103531)
"yea but sadly we cant" he meowed back still looking at the sky and put his tail on top of her tail

Minnie glanced over at tom. She did like him a lot. After four months, she still hadn't spit it out. Maybe she should soon. The she-cat purred softly as the two gazed up at the sky.

cute skeleton December 29th, 2016 10:15 PM

(I gtg night)

Dawn & Dark December 29th, 2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winter (Post 103554)
(I gtg night)

(ok! night!)