Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

Beck August 23rd, 2020 05:28 PM

Re: Seastones

Sure enough, Riverwood's search was not in vain. Fadedheart had been caught in the current of the water, swept far away from WindClan's territory. He struggled against the water, flailing his limbs about in panic.
@AlderDawn

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 23rd, 2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beck (Post 789370)
Sure enough, Riverwood's search was not in vain. Fadedheart had been caught in the current of the water, swept far away from WindClan's territory. He struggled against the water, flailing his limbs about in panic.
@AlderDawn

Riverwood heard the struggling cat and sprang into action! She ran as fast as she can and leaped into the river and swam over, aiming to grab Fadedheart and drag him to shore.

Beck August 23rd, 2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 789375)
Riverwood heard the struggling cat and sprang into action! She ran as fast as she can and leaped into the river and swam over, aiming to grab Fadedheart and drag him to shore.

Though his fur was waterlogged, Riverwood's grip held. He sputtered and shook himself furiously, panting for breath. "Thanks," he managed to say after a moment.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 23rd, 2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beck (Post 789383)
Though his fur was waterlogged, Riverwood's grip held. He sputtered and shook himself furiously, panting for breath. "Thanks," he managed to say after a moment.

“I had to act on the situation. You could have drowned,” Riverwood said, formally as ever. “Are you ok?”

Beck August 23rd, 2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 789388)
“I had to act on the situation. You could have drowned,” Riverwood said, formally as ever. “Are you ok?”

"Fine now, thank you," he gave her a nod and sat on the sand, cleaning his fur. Boy, the water tasted funny this time of year. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Fadedheart of WindClan."

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 23rd, 2020 06:13 PM

“My name is Riverwood,” she said, explicitly not telling Fadedheart her clan. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Fadedheart.” Her scent was of every clan, making her placement comepletely indecipherable. @Beck

Beck August 23rd, 2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 789401)
“My name is Riverwood,” she said, explicitly not telling Fadedheart her clan. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Fadedheart.” Her scent was of every clan, making her placement comepletely indecipherable. @Beck

"Where are you from?" the black-and-white tom inquired, curiously. "Just wondering, really. And it's a little difficult to tell, if I'm honest."

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 23rd, 2020 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beck (Post 789417)
"Where are you from?" the black-and-white tom inquired, curiously. "Just wondering, really. And it's a little difficult to tell, if I'm honest."

“I honestly do not see how it matters. I am a cat, just like you are,” Riverwood replied.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup August 25th, 2020 06:39 PM

(Bump?) @Beck

Beck August 25th, 2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlderDawn (Post 789418)
“I honestly do not see how it matters. I am a cat, just like you are,” Riverwood replied.

(Sorry, I didn't see this in my quotes)

"True," he answered. "Although I would be honored to know which Clan such a heroic cat like yourself was trained in."