Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 March 30th, 2017 09:48 AM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 216136)
"I mean worrying about people'slife problems," she muttered in reply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 216240)
"As I can be," she replied, not quite crouching, but keeping her legs slightly bent.

"That isn't what she's doing. She worries about not having enough herbs. Something's going to happen soon, and she has a bad feeling about it," Tinypaw said. Before she could continue, something interrupted her.
"I DID IT!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A WARRIOR!!!!!" Firepaw yelled, running into camp.
Snowpool followed, sighing in amusement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ready, set, GO!" Blazestar said, pouncing on Riverpaw.

dino. March 30th, 2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 216775)
"That isn't what she's doing. She worries about not having enough herbs. Something's going to happen soon, and she has a bad feeling about it," Tinypaw said. Before she could continue, something interrupted her.
"I DID IT!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO BE A WARRIOR!!!!!" Firepaw yelled, running into camp.

Leafpaw stood up as soon as she heard Firepaw's yowl. "Sorry, gotta go." She pushed past Tinypaw and bounded over to Firepaw. "You passed your assessment?" she asked, excited.

Rivergold March 30th, 2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 216775)

Before he landed on her, she sat up on her haunches and whapped the leader on the side of his head with all her strength.(basically she just sat up and punched him)

No One's Beeswax March 30th, 2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 216826)
Before he landed on her, she sat up on her haunches and whapped the leader on the side of his head with all her strength.(basically she just sat up and punched him)

(xD)

Rivergold March 30th, 2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax (Post 216827)
(xD)

(Hey. it works.)

Wildy~ =3 March 30th, 2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 216792)
Leafpaw stood up as soon as she heard Firepaw's yowl. "Sorry, gotta go." She pushed past Tinypaw and bounded over to Firepaw. "You passed your assessment?" she asked, excited.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 216826)

"Yep!" Firepaw said happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blazestar jumped back, surprised, then started charging, aiming for her foreleg.

dino. March 30th, 2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 217130)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blazestar jumped back, surprised, then started charging, aiming for her foreleg.

"Think you could give me some tips?" she mewed with a sly gleam in her eyes. She seemed happier now that she wasn't near Foxbite.

Rivergold March 30th, 2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 217130)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went down on all fours suddenly, and at the moment of contact twisted and rammed her shoulder forward, not knowing where it would hit him.

Wildy~ =3 March 30th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 217158)
"Think you could give me some tips?" she mewed with a sly gleam in her eyes. She seemed happier now that she wasn't near Foxbite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 217159)
She went down on all fours suddenly, and at the moment of contact twisted and rammed her shoulder forward, not knowing where it would hit him.

"Just try your best!" Firepaw said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blazestar was a tail-length from her foreleg when he jumped on top of her.

Rivergold March 30th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 217172)
"Just try your best!" Firepaw said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blazestar was a tail-length from her foreleg when he jumped on top of her.

Having lowered her body to ram him, when she felt the Leader's paws on her back Riverpaw used her momentum to roll forward, flailing her paws behind her to catch at his legs.