Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 March 10th, 2017 08:54 AM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 196528)
Nvm I saw her.... Tigerwhisper not storm :inlove: And by 'bring a petal of life' is that like, A kit?

(I put in the most rp'ed charries, but only ones that came into the Warriors world from their homes via magic interimensional black hole portal thing XD
Tigerwhisper will be in a different chapter. The prologue is for the StarClan cats to introduce the prophecy, because otherwise people will hear the prophecy and be like, "HOW DID A FLIPPING PROPHECY GET HERE?!?!" I don't want that to happen. Also, it doesn't mean a kit. Read 'The Blazing Star' from the Dawn of the Clans arc. It's where I got the idea.)

Serendipity March 10th, 2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 196532)
(I put in the most rp'ed charries, but only ones that came into the Warriors world from their homes via magic interimensional black hole portal thing XD
Tigerwhisper will be in a different chapter. The prologue is for the StarClan cats to introduce the prophecy, because otherwise people will hear the prophecy and be like, "HOW DID A FLIPPING PROPHECY GET HERE?!?!" I don't want that to happen. Also, it doesn't mean a kit. Read 'The Blazing Star' from the Dawn of the Clans arc. It's where I got the idea.)

Ok.... SO, Tinypaw is yours?

Serendipity March 10th, 2017 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 196533)
Ok.... SO, Tinypaw is yours?

Honestly, What does a spark of life mean??? Because I'm just so sure that it's supposed to be a kit, but then its not...:lovepoke:

No One's Beeswax March 10th, 2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 196534)
Honestly, What does a spark of life mean??? Because I'm just so sure that it's supposed to be a kit, but then its not...:lovepoke:

(These are questions everyone is asking, I guess we just need to RP until it all become clear.)

Serendipity March 10th, 2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax (Post 196536)
(These are questions everyone is asking, I guess we just need to RP until it all become clear.)

OK then... so lets just rp)

Tigerwhisper sat lazily on a branch, letting her large paws droop over the edges. Her gaze wandered about... I wonder where Blazingstar is...

Wildy~ =3 March 10th, 2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 196537)
OK then... so lets just rp)

Tigerwhisper sat lazily on a branch, letting her large paws droop over the edges. Her gaze wandered about... I wonder where Blazestar is...

Bramblepaw walked away from Riverpaw and Leafpaw, heading back to camp. She entered camp, not noticing Tigerwhisper.

Serendipity March 10th, 2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 196539)
Bramblepaw walked away from Riverpaw and Leafpaw, heading back to camp. She entered camp, not noticing Tigerwhisper.

Tiger is bramble's app? Anyway, gtg... School

Wildy~ =3 March 10th, 2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 196541)
Tiger is bramble's app? Anyway, gtg... School

(Yes. Also, bye!)

dino. March 10th, 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 196539)

"Hey, have you seen Tinypaw?" Leafpaw asked Foxbite. "I don't know where she is."

Wildy~ =3 March 10th, 2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestrike (Post 196544)
"Hey, have you seen Tinypaw?" Leafpaw asked Foxbite. "I don't know where she is."

Foxbite shrugged.