Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64339)

Katiethewolfchild October 12th, 2023 10:01 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Rainclaw and Beetlekit slept.

SpiritWolf_yt October 13th, 2023 10:18 AM

Foxkit slept

Wyn-WYn October 15th, 2023 09:23 AM

StormKit is looking for a playmate, and would like to meet some of the other kits. None seem interested, and StormKit really wants to meet someone just as adventurous and full of mischief as her.

Minkuu October 16th, 2023 06:49 AM

Strikekit was cleaning his fur
[closed]

Starphobia October 16th, 2023 07:36 AM

Flaxkit glanced around the Nursery, itching to get out. He looked at the kits around him and twitched his tiny tail impatiently.

Starii October 16th, 2023 09:32 AM

Leafkit entered the nursery, hoping to spot shrewkit, Shrewkit! she meowed as loudly as she could, she was bored, and she thought she can play with him, only if his mean brother wasn't lurking about.

@Zelly
(Thought we can do an RP, if you are free :))

Kass October 16th, 2023 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber2010 (Post 1488017)
Leafkit entered the nursery, hoping to spot shrewkit, Shrewkit! she meowed as loudly as she could, she was bored, and she thought she can play with him, only if his mean brother wasn't lurking about.

@Zelly
(Thought we can do an RP, if you are free :))

Shrewkit
A quiet corner was his safe zone a place where he could promptly talk to himself mumbling under his breath at the empty air beside him. Who was he talking with? Why he was talking to Masky! The large muscular bracken colored Tom who was simply invisible to everyone except him apparently. Masky! Masky! Guess what? I’ll be an apprentice soon! Won’t that be cool? Oh it definitely would?! Waitttt will you still talk to be even if I’m a apprentice? silence met him then a voice spoke in his head.

I’ll always speak with you. Any age. Any rank. Any time you need me I’ll be here always watching always waiting.

He felt a bit unnerved by the response but paid it no mind. As he was about to respond a rather loud obnoxious yowl of his name echoed through the nursery causing momentary silence through the nursery as eyes turned to look in their direction. Shrewkit shrank back in disgust at the eyes and sent leaf kit a glare. Don’t yowl like that. he growled in annoyance, one glance beside him told him that masky was gone and he sunk lower in his spot in disappointment

Starii October 17th, 2023 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelly (Post 1488106)
Shrewkit
A quiet corner was his safe zone a place where he could promptly talk to himself mumbling under his breath at the empty air beside him. Who was he talking with? Why he was talking to Masky! The large muscular bracken colored Tom who was simply invisible to everyone except him apparently. Masky! Masky! Guess what? I’ll be an apprentice soon! Won’t that be cool? Oh it definitely would?! Waitttt will you still talk to be even if I’m a apprentice? silence met him then a voice spoke in his head.

I’ll always speak with you. Any age. Any rank. Any time you need me I’ll be here always watching always waiting.

He felt a bit unnerved by the response but paid it no mind. As he was about to respond a rather loud obnoxious yowl of his name echoed through the nursery causing momentary silence through the nursery as eyes turned to look in their direction. Shrewkit shrank back in disgust at the eyes and sent leaf kit a glare. Don’t yowl like that. he growled in annoyance, one glance beside him told him that masky was gone and he sunk lower in his spot in disappointment

Leafkit shrunk by the glares in her direction, sorry! she meowed, anyways, wanna do something?? she meowed hopefully,

Kass October 17th, 2023 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber2010 (Post 1488549)
Leafkit shrunk by the glares in her direction, sorry! she meowed, anyways, wanna do something?? she meowed hopefully,

Shrewkit
3 moons old
He paused in thought for a moment his heart still heavy from disappointment and embarrassment. But truth be told leafkit was the only cat other than his own brother mosskit who sought him out to play with. This made him a bit more respectful towards the she kit and so he dipped his head in a nod. Y-yeah I guess? What did you want to do leafy? he meowed a bit of curiosity in his tone.

Starii October 17th, 2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelly (Post 1488551)
Shrewkit
3 moons old
He paused in thought for a moment his heart still heavy from disappointment and embarrassment. But truth be told leafkit was the only cat other than his own brother mosskit who sought him out to play with. This made him a bit more respectful towards the she kit and so he dipped his head in a nod. Y-yeah I guess? What did you want to do leafy? he meowed a bit of curiosity in his tone.

see that's the thing! she meowed dramatically, I have NO idea what to do around here, I already played with a leaf pretending it's prey, I already looked around if anyone wants help, and I already tried sleeping, everything is so boring!!! she meowed do you have any ideas? she meowed hopefully

(sorry for Leafkit being so dramatic and weird all the time!)