Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Clan of Darkness (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9722)

jaymoon August 18th, 2017 10:36 PM

Re: The Clan of Darkness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Feather (Post 358201)
RedPaw looked at him, then rubbed her head under his."well.....I don't know what's going to happen to us but.....but I'm glad we'll be together through it" she said, feeling comforted for the first time today.

I'm just glad that you did not get killed I dont know what I would have done " he said purring and sorta falling asleep

Red_Feather August 18th, 2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluejay (Post 358202)
I'm just glad that you did not get killed I dont know what I would have done " he said purring and sorta falling asleep

RedPaw smiled a bit but it faded quickly. She had put BrokenPaw and Cloudpaw in danger. No matter how much she was comforted by him, she would never forgive herself. *what if.......what if he HAD gotten hurt?.....* she thought.

Red_Feather August 18th, 2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 358186)
"Sorry," she yelped in surprise. "That's the worst of it though, it's over." Poppydaze wrapped the tail in bindweed and set the splint on it. "You'll need to stay in here for at least a moon, but you can move about. Absolutely no training, hunting, or running," Poppydaze directed. She gave a swift lick to the ear of the apprentice. "You were brave," she praised.

RedPaw lifted her head and asked "p-poppydaze.....when will Darkstar come to give us our punishment?". @Role

jaymoon August 18th, 2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Feather (Post 358212)
RedPaw lifted her head and asked "p-poppydaze.....when will Darkstar come to give us our punishment?".

Brokenpaw lifts his head also wanting to know the answer

Shadow August 18th, 2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ (Post 358197)
Cloudpaw nodded, weakly getting up and following him to her new nest. What will Owleyes think about this?

"Call for me or Poppydaze if you need us-we are never far from this dump-I mean den." he said as he started to pad off to the back end of it.

Role August 19th, 2017 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Feather (Post 358212)
RedPaw lifted her head and asked "p-poppydaze.....when will Darkstar come to give us our punishment?". @Role

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluejay (Post 358216)
Brokenpaw lifts his head also wanting to know the answer

Poppydaze froze. Would the leader be kind to the young apprentices? "I-I'm not sure," she stammered. "I'll suggest a punishment to him, don't worry." Unease made her fur stand on end, but she quickly flattened it.

jaymoon August 19th, 2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 358262)
Poppydaze froze. Would the leader be kind to the young apprentices? "I-I'm not sure," she stammered. "I'll suggest a punishment to him, don't worry." Unease made her fur stand on end, but she quickly flattened it.

Ok" Brokenpaw said" and can I sleep here tonight" he asks looking over at redpaw

Red_Feather August 19th, 2017 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 358262)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluejay (Post 358267)
Ok" Brokenpaw said" and can I sleep here tonight" he asks looking over at redpaw

RedPaws eyes glittered with worry as she she said "no BrokenPaw, go back to the apprentices den. It's already crowded enough". As he nodded and began to leave she whisperd to him "don't worry.....I'll be fine tomorrow.....". Then BrokenPaw left the den.

Webpaw All The Way~ August 19th, 2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 358223)
"Call for me or Poppydaze if you need us-we are never far from this dump-I mean den." he said as he started to pad off to the back end of it.

Cloudpaw nodded, laying down and falling asleep

Red_Feather August 19th, 2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ (Post 358474)

Cloudpaw nodded, laying down and falling asleep

RedPaw lied asleep in her nest. She twitches as she dreamed of running through the forest as trees fell behind her, each one crushing a different cat fr Darkwillow to Poppydaze. She stopped as a tree in front of her fell, crushing BrokenPaw. "NO!" She yelled, jolting awake, breathing hard.