Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Grimpeak (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30567)

stag December 30th, 2020 08:37 PM

Re: The Shadowledge

*ice paw walked in front of his mentor defensively,If dawnstar was gonna kill eagle she'd have to kill him* If you hurt Eagleclaw,you will have to kill me first!
*Ice paw growled,maybe the insane leader would back the hell off* @Undertaker @~Fox~

Madelaine December 30th, 2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fox~ (Post 884426)
I didn't ask for your damn mouth. ~eagleclaw said back growling, so damn annoying. This is why kits should of burned in the fire , forever. Eagle thought to themself ~

Badgerkit could care less what this cat said. He was being disrespectful to Dawnstar. "Your the one who's acting nore of a kit than me. Dawnstar's doing this for the good of our apprentices. Look at all these volunteers. They show respect. I don't see you stepping up. Your one of the many reasobs apprentices aren't getting trained.", he snapped back. He may be a kit, but he apprently new better than this mousebrain.

Astraea December 30th, 2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siren Bliss (Post 884428)

Badgerkit could care less what this cat said. He was being disrespectful to Dawnstar. "Your the one who's acting nore of a kit than me. Dawnstar's doing this for the good of our apprentices. Look at all these volunteers. They show respect. I don't see you stepping up. Your one of the many reasobs apprentices aren't getting trained.", he snapped back. He may be a kit, but he apprently new better than this mousebrain.

Shut the hell up. Your the reason we have to work overtime. Over time all day all moon! Because you damn kits are so needy go cry to your mommy. Idiot ~eagleclaw was prepared to die but not without a fight. At this point he had his eyes on the clan and dawnstar ~

Madelaine December 30th, 2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fox~ (Post 884430)
Shut the hell up. Your the reason we have to work overtime. Over time all day all moon! Because you damn kits are so needy go cry to your mommy. Idiot ~eagleclaw was prepared to die but not without a fight. At this point he had his eyes on the clan and dawnstar ~

Badgerkit didn't have one and he didn't need to cry to a she-cat. "Well then shut your mouth up and show some respect to your leader. If you have no respect or honor for her you might as well leave now before you really regret talking back to Dawnstar. I'm no reason I do't need you to take care of me now do I. I don't need to cry to anyone.", he growled. He kept his ground no matter what this cat would never break him. At this point Badgerkit was doing more than this idiot.

Jade13 December 30th, 2020 08:53 PM

frogpaw got up “ finally we’ll have training!” He yelled he was ready to learn how to hunt and fight, he had been an apprentice for a long time and now he could learn something anything!

Astraea December 30th, 2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siren Bliss (Post 884433)

Badgerkit didn't have one and he didn't need to cry to a she-cat. "Well then shut your mouth up and show some respect to your leader. If you have no respect or honor for her you might as well leave now before you really regret talking back to Dawnstar. I'm no reason I do't need you to take care of me now do I. I don't need to cry to anyone.", he growled. He kept his ground no matter what this cat would never break him. At this point Badgerkit was doing more than this idiot.

Oh wait. Your mommy's gone! Don't forget that! ~eagleclaw yowled and from on their just ignore the dumb ass kit~

Madelaine December 30th, 2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fox~ (Post 884435)
Oh wait. Your mommy's gone! Don't forget that! ~eagleclaw yowled and from on their just ignore the dumb ass kit~

"Your mom's gone most likely gone too and to be honest I don't need one. At least it looks like I can take care of myself. You ain't worth being a warrior. Your not worth Dawnstar's time.", he laughed. He hated his mother so why on earth would he take this to heart. He wasn't weak.

Snow Fox December 30th, 2020 09:26 PM

Violetstrike’s mind turned to her own apprentice, Darkpaw. That was what pushed her to step forward. She had no pity for apprentices with no mentor, she just knew what it was like. The large black she-cat gazed at Dawnstar as she walked towards her. Violetstrike mentally was yelling at herself. @Undertaker

Foxpaw nodded as each announcement was made. More like one big one

ChillCat December 30th, 2020 09:48 PM

@Undertaker haha I took a nap and missed this)

Yeah, all the other categories were taken, Dawnstar had been angry with her recently for failing Sunpaw, and overall, Scorchstrike wasn't a good fighter. But maybe if she stepped up, Scorchstrike could show that she was willing to make amends? She was actually a pretty good hunter, and with her close encounters with dogs and resulting obsession she could teach apprentices about that? She gathered the confidence to speak up and said, "Um...I know the categories are taken, but if you'll have room for more...I'd be willing to help with night training or hunting? Also, I'm confident in saying I know more about dogs than a lot of cats here. I could teach apprentices defense moves I've come up with so they don't die preventable deaths." There. She said it. Honestly, Scorchstrike was willing to do almost anything to make things right, but she figured talking any more would just make Dawnstar annoyed.

Silentkit sat near the back of the crowd. She was supposed to be come an apprentice soon, and from what she heard, there weren't many cats capable of doing the job. What am I going to do?

Arie December 30th, 2020 10:07 PM

Was she going to do this? Yes. Dawnstar's choices of two for night training was already being somewhat broken but Doetuft knew she was better than any of these at managing life in the dark because she only lived in darkness. What others would struggle with explaining, she knew without a second thought because it was how she managed her life. She had trained apprentices along with Beastspark and Icestar when she had been but a new recruit in Shadowclan herself and the promise of death did not hang over her because she knew, she knew she was going to be able to uphold this. Working with the deputy was something else though but she felt like she needed to do this, both for herself but also for the clan. And to show Dawnstar that blind cats were stronger in the dark than the rest, because she knew it like she knew herself and knew the clan. It was her home advantage she would be teaching from. "I want to help... with Night training too. Who else... can say they live in the dark... all the time like I do? Who... else have experienced... living with no light? I want to help... with the night training, Dawnstar." She added the last on to make sure she did not end up dead, or worse.

[ @Undertaker ]