Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 January 24th, 2019 09:10 AM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 565707)
(That's awesome xD)
Leafspirit sat down, flicking her ears in irritation as the lightning struck again. It wasn't freaky after the third time, just... annoying. "What were you going to tell me to do, Blazestar?" she meowed.

"Hmm...." Softlily sat down, thinking. "Maybe StarClan's angry about something?" she suggested.
"What?" Blazestar snorted. "Do they want me to rename Leafspirit or something?"
"Let's find out," Softlily replied, tapping on the tree next to her. "Hey, Silentfall? Hit this one if we are right, the other one if not," she said, looking at the sky. For a while, there was no reply. Then, lightning hit Softlily's tree. "There. Problem solved." And with that, she went back into the elders' den.

(Silentfall was medicine cat of BlazeClan before Flowerspirit, who was Softlily's mentor. She is currently well known by Softlily for punishing Blazestar with storms and covering the moon and stuff. Hence why there were 4 Clans when Brambleflight and the others arrived, instead of just BlazeClan)
(She stayed quiet most of the time in her life, and this trend continues in StarClan when cats come face-to-face with her)

dino. January 24th, 2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 (Post 566277)

"Hmm...." Softlily sat down, thinking. "Maybe StarClan's angry about something?" she suggested.
"What?" Blazestar snorted. "Do they want me to rename Leafspirit or something?"
"Let's find out," Softlily replied, tapping on the tree next to her. "Hey, Silentfall? Hit this one if we are right, the other one if not," she said, looking at the sky. For a while, there was no reply. Then, lightning hit Softlily's tree. "There. Problem solved." And with that, she went back into the elders' den.

(Silentfall was medicine cat of BlazeClan before Flowerspirit, who was Softlily's mentor. She is currently well known by Softlily for punishing Blazestar with storms and covering the moon and stuff. Hence why there were 4 Clans when Brambleflight and the others arrived, instead of just BlazeClan)
(She stayed quiet most of the time in her life, and this trend continues in StarClan when cats come face-to-face with her)

(Interesting :) )
The closer lightning made her yelp and jump out of the way as a flaming branch fell next to her. She gave Softlily a quizzical look, then turned back to Blazestar. "Wait, so I'm not going to be called Leafspirit anymore?" she asked. "What'll I be, then?"
(Holy carp, this is the sixth edit I've made to this.
I can't spell today ;-; )

Wildy~ =3 January 24th, 2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 566346)
(Interesting :) )
The closer lightning made her yelp and jump out of the way as a flaming branch fell next to her. She gave Softlily a quizzical look, then turned back to Blazestar. "Wait, so I'm not going to be called Leadspirit anymore?" she asked. "What'll I be, then?"

"... From this moment on, you shall be known as Leafheart," Blazestar replied, before calling out. "Berrypaw."
(Blazestar wants to be done)
( @No One's Beeswax )

dino. January 24th, 2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 (Post 566353)

"... From this moment on, you shall be known as Leafheart," Blazestar replied, before calling out. "Berrypaw."
(Blazestar wants to be done)
( @No One's Beeswax )

Leafheart. The new named echoed in Leafheart's mind. It didn't have the same ring to it as Leafspirit did, and honestly, she was a little disappointed by the change. As Blazestar called Berrypaw's name, she realized he hadn't yet mentioned anything about the traitor he'd gone on for so long before. Had he forgotten? Or was he simply biding his time?
(It might take me a little while to respond as I'm at a Robotics tournament at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible)

Wildy~ =3 January 26th, 2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 566357)
Leafheart. The new named echoed in Leafheart's mind. It didn't have the same ring to it as Leafspirit did, and honestly, she was a little disappointed by the change. As Blazestar called Berrypaw's name, she realized he hadn't yet mentioned anything about the traitor he'd gone on for so long before. Had he forgotten? Or was he simply biding his time?
(It might take me a little while to respond as I'm at a Robotics tournament at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible)

(So Leafpaw still doesn't know who it is? Hmm.... =3)
(also i got nothing XD)

( @No One's Beeswax )
(*pokes Berrypaw*)

dino. January 26th, 2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 (Post 566787)

(So Leafpaw still doesn't know who it is? Hmm.... =3)
(also i got nothing XD)

( @No One's Beeswax )
(*pokes Berrypaw*)

(Yeah, she doesn't xD she never was the brightest...
I think we should go ahead and do a timeskip to when Berrypaw has her warrior name? I don't think Beeswax has been on in a while.)

No One's Beeswax February 6th, 2019 12:49 PM

Hey guys, so like I'm basically dead on this site, so yeah just timeskip ))
May or may not drop by once in a while, who knows, just make Berrypaw a NPC or just ignore her story-wise. ))

dino. February 9th, 2019 12:54 PM

Bump for @Wildy~ =3

dino. February 26th, 2019 03:05 PM

Bump for @Wildy~ =3

dino. March 3rd, 2019 05:58 PM

@Wildy~ =3 bump!

Wildy~ =3 July 13th, 2019 02:16 PM

(Guys I'm back sorry for being inactive so long.)
(Anyway, here's a form thing cause I kinda lost inspiration for how to continue and stuff-)
( https://forms.gle/QbJkCCXv5sJ23zdJ6 )
( @Coriander @No One's Beeswax @Flameleaf @Killer of Madness @Rivergold @Serendipity @Tyler_Joseph @Owlmint @BluBunnie @Ebonyrose @Night Awaits @Why Do We Hold? @Reverie @Bloody Bandit @CreatureOfHabit @New Adventures @Caligo Everton @guapathecat @CinnamonCookie @SkyHeart @Star @Wildpelt @Bluepetal @FOXXRR @The_10th_Doctor @|+Tired Rose Child+| @.:Virgo:. @Blueberry @Senorita*Moon @Ainz Ooal Gown @blueheart17 @fresh @Dovekit12 @goddess of ducks @Aluminumstrike)
(Sorry if any of you didn't want to be bothered, but I decided to include everyone in case someone wanted this to continue for all this time but forgot or something XD)

dino. July 13th, 2019 07:04 PM

@Wildy~ =3

Hoo boy, has it certainly been a while! I'm glad to see that your back and active, and that you're alright! You had me a bit worried there, I must admit!
I've gone ahead and filled out the form, because this was the first roleplay I ever truly fell in love with and I'd have to see it fall off the map for good this time.
I've missed ya, mate! It's good to have you back!

Star child July 13th, 2019 07:21 PM

( How can I join??)

Wildy~ =3 July 14th, 2019 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coriander (Post 602439)

@Wildy~ =3

Hoo boy, has it certainly been a while! I'm glad to see that your back and active, and that you're alright! You had me a bit worried there, I must admit!
I've gone ahead and filled out the form, because this was the first roleplay I ever truly fell in love with and I'd have to see it fall off the map for good this time.
I've missed ya, mate! It's good to have you back!

(I've missed you, too! ^w^)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluepetal (Post 602446)
( How can I join??)

(Considering we're doing the 'should we remake this' thing, you might have to wait a while to join. But I'll be sure to notify you when you can! ^w^)

(Also who put in 'A roleplayer'? Cause it was actually funny, albeit mildly infuriating XDDD)

Wildy~ =3 July 14th, 2019 01:31 PM

(Oh yeah, I had another question I forgot to put in the form btw)
(Do y'all think we should have the new rp on a Discord server?)
(I mean, I'm only allowed on WCO on one of my computers bc one of my laptops is lag, another has a broken wifi chip and also is lag, and the last one is supposedly very expensive and therefore not to be used for "random web surfing" TwT)
(And on Discord I can go on this comp, the expensive laptop, and my phone ._.)
(Not to mention I reply very quickly there unless crazy stuff is happening on other servers I'm in.)
(Also you can edit your response to the form now if you want, since I also forgot that-)

Star child July 24th, 2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 (Post 602526)

(I've missed you, too! ^w^)

(Considering we're doing the 'should we remake this' thing, you might have to wait a while to join. But I'll be sure to notify you when you can! ^w^)

(Also who put in 'A roleplayer'? Cause it was actually funny, albeit mildly infuriating XDDD)

(Oh. Okey.Thank you)