Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static November 4th, 2017 05:13 PM

Re: private rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 416387)
Luci attacked its back and side

The bear growled one last time before falling over.The black fig disappeared and sky seathed her sword.The headmaster walked out,seemingly from the shadows with some man with light blue hair behind him."Well done.That was quite a show!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.The man behind him stayed quiet.

KayMew07 November 4th, 2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 416403)
The bear growled one last time before falling over.The black fig disappeared and sky seathed her sword.The headmaster walked out,seemingly from the shadows with some man with light blue hair behind him."Well done.That was quite a show!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.The man behind him stayed quiet.

Luci put her sword back and went normal after tucking in her tail "How did you? that's awesome!! you just pop up from no where!" she said in awe

Static November 4th, 2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 416413)
Luci put her sword back and went normal after tucking in her tail "How did you? that's awesome!! you just pop up from no where!" she said in awe

"YUP!" He said.The man next to him face Palmed."Why is he alwase so cheerfully?" He muttered to himself,Harley loud enough to hear.
(What was the headmasters name?)

KayMew07 November 4th, 2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 416416)
"YUP!" He said.The man next to him face Palmed."Why is he alwase so cheerfully?" He muttered to himself,Harley loud enough to hear.
(What was the headmasters name?)

(Urgio I guess idk Randy maybe Riuto))
Luci grinned and saw the guy in the back "whats you name?" she asked smiling (Luci=Headmaster---Sky=the man))0-0 omg))))))

Static November 4th, 2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 416422)
(Urgio I guess idk Randy maybe Riuto))
Luci grinned and saw the guy in the back "whats you name?" she asked smiling (Luci=Headmaster---Sky=the man))0-0 omg))))))

(Oh yhea!Headmasters name was akumu)
"It's akumu." The headmaster said.The blue haired man didn't answer at first."Its Amaterasu?" He said.Sky didn't say anything.

(*Amaterasu=Heaven and sky
*Akumu=nightmare,but they don't know what either means.Just thought you should know)

KayMew07 November 4th, 2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 416432)
(Oh yhea!Headmasters name was akumu)
"It's akumu." The headmaster said.The blue haired man didn't answer at first."Its Amaterasu?" He said.Sky didn't say anything.

(*Amaterasu=Heaven and sky
*Akumu=nightmare,but they don't know what either means.Just thought you should know)

"Nice to meet you... you don't talk much... you remind me of sky," she smiled (should kai and the strangers and teachers walk in)

Static November 4th, 2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 416442)
"Nice to meet you... you don't talk much... you remind me of sky," she smiled (should kai and the strangers and teachers walk in)

Yhea.)
The teacher from the class walked in."I would like you all to know that you pass." He said.Kai walked up to them."There was another demon in our room.We had to fight it right when you two left.And was it just me or where there flames in here?Weird colored ones though?I think they might have been greenMaby it was just me though,because nobody else knows what im talking about." He said quickly.Sky didn't say anything.

KayMew07 November 4th, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 416450)
Yhea.)
The teacher from the class walked in."I would like you all to know that you pass." He said.Kai walked up to them."There was another demon in our room.We had to fight it right when you two left.And was it just me or where there flames in here?Weird colored ones though?I think they might have been greenMaby it was just me though,because nobody else knows what im talking about." He said quickly.Sky didn't say anything.

"GREEN IS Beautiful!" Luci yelled with a cat face Kai walked in confused "how did you defeat it so fast?" he asked

Static November 4th, 2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 416451)
"GREEN IS Beautiful!" Luci yelled with a cat face Kai walked in confused "how did you defeat it so fast?" he asked

Sky pointed to the sword on her back."I used this.Duh!" She snapped.

KayMew07 November 4th, 2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 416473)
Sky pointed to the sword on her back."I used this.Duh!" She snapped.

"ok. anyways-" luci interrupted him "ugh I'm board!! CAN WE LEAVE YET??!!"