Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Powered?? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11420)

Darky October 14th, 2017 02:44 PM

Re: Powered??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 403515)
She is like a dementor )
" c'mon I can't eat your soul? " Haruko asked as she was getting hungry . She fell backwards as she was punched .

(But she isn't dead so it's op)
Hia blasted haruko to a wall.

jaymoon October 14th, 2017 03:10 PM

Darky October 14th, 2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaymoon (Post 403577)
Form
Name: unknown
Power: to form and move ice
Appearance: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F6GMVUrVLNc/maxresdefault.jpg
Personality: unknown the quiet one he loves to hunt but when it come to making freinds it gets a bit rough if they anger him
Other:anger and trust isisues

Have to have a name...

Darky October 14th, 2017 03:59 PM

. @Swiftheart

Grace had fell over as she tried to get her way up. She knew she was around metal but where was she, their was no lights.

Static October 14th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403629)
. @Swiftheart

Grace had fell over as she tried to get her way up. She knew she was around metal but where was she, their was no lights.

Thx so much.forgot and then when I came back you was so far ahead.so what's happening and what happened?)

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403634)
Thx so much.forgot and then when I came back you was so far ahead.so what's happening and what happened?)

Okay so all you need to know is that haruko, hia , hika grace, and Liz,
were fighting grace got thrown somewhere and she can't see cause the place has no lights. Also she had metal, magnetic powers)

Static October 14th, 2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403629)
. @Swiftheart

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403635)

Okay so all you need to know is that haruko, hia , hika grace, and Liz,
were fighting grace got thrown somewhere and she can't see cause the place has no lights. Also she had metal, magnetic powers)

Thanks.i'll just say that cyan was watching the fight from there and has electrical powers.She knows how to use them.The place could be a man-made cave that has metal scattered around because it was a mine)
There was a small light coming toward her,but it wasent a normal light.It looked like electricity,and when he got closer,their was a quiet static sound."How did you get in here?" A voice said.It was a boy and when he got closer,his face was illuminated with the electricity.

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403639)
Thanks.i'll just say that cyan was watching the fight from there and has electrical powers.She knows how to use them.The place could be a man-made cave that has metal scattered around because it was a mine)
There was a small light coming toward her,but it wasent a normal light.It looked like electricity,and when she got closer,their was a quiet static sound."How did you get in here?" A voice said.It was a girl,and when she got closer,her face was illuminated with the electricity.

(Sure why not)
Grace rubbed her eyes.
"I got thrown in here, what is this place" grace asked. (Grace looks are below)

Static October 14th, 2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 403642)

(Sure why not)
Grace rubbed her eyes.
"I got thrown in here, what is this place" grace asked. (Grace looks are below)

Ok.thanks.cyan has sleek black hair,a white shirt with a gray hoodie,and jeans)
"It's a cave.It use to be a mine.That's why there is metal.Does you getting thrown down here have to do with the fight outside?" he asked,sitting down,but keeping a little electricity around his hand so there was a little light.

Darky October 14th, 2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 403646)
Ok.thanks.cyan has sleek black hair,a white shirt with a gray hoodie,and jeans)
"It's a cave.It use to be a mine.That's why there is metal.Does you getting thrown down here have to do with the fight outside?" She asked,sitting down,but keeping a little electricity around her hand so there was a little light.

"Yes I was in the fight" grace said getting up. She had felt a pickaxe nearby with some weapons. Grace had grabbed the knife as it was nearby. She spun the knife without touching it.