Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

:blue: November 26th, 2017 04:46 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428374)
He laughs softly “ if it’s too much. You don’t have to finish it” He says playfully as he looks at him

Tord shook his head quickly, “No it’s fine! I think I’ll be able to finish it!” he protested, not wanting to turn down how kind Sasuke was being, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 26th, 2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428387)

Tord shook his head quickly, “No it’s fine! I think I’ll be able to finish it!” he protested, not wanting to turn down how kind Sasuke was being, smiling awkwardly.

He smiles “ are you sure?” He asks playfully as he watches him. “ I would help but.... it’s real food..”

:blue: November 26th, 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428394)
He smiles “ are you sure?” He asks playfully as he watches him. “ I would help but.... it’s real food..”

Tord nodded awkwardly. “I think I’ll be good,” He said, smiling. He suddenly felt bad for Sasuke, unsure of what to do, just staring at his food now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 26th, 2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428406)

Tord nodded awkwardly. “I think I’ll be good,” He said, smiling. He suddenly felt bad for Sasuke, unsure of what to do, just staring at his food now.

sasuke nods slowly as he begins to stand up “ come I’ll have them save it for later. We still have much to do in our date mi amor”

:blue: November 26th, 2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428410)
sasuke nods slowly as he begins to stand up “ come I’ll have them save it for later. We still have much to do in our date mi amor”

Tord tried his best not to look too relieved, standing up awkwardly, looking at his barely half-finished plate. “I’m looking forward to it,” he laughed, shifting as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428412)

Tord tried his best not to look too relieved, standing up awkwardly, looking at his barely half-finished plate. “I’m looking forward to it,” he laughed, shifting as he stood there.

He smiles begins to hold his hand “ you’re a stubborn man you know that right?” He says playfully as he begins to lead Tord out of the place

:blue: November 27th, 2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428832)
He smiles begins to hold his hand “ you’re a stubborn man you know that right?” He says playfully as he begins to lead Tord out of the place

”Shut up!” Tord laughed, holding Sasuke’s hand as well, punching the man playfully in the shoulder once again. Wondering where he was being led to next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428837)

”Shut up!” Tord laughed, holding Sasuke’s hand as well, punching the man playfully in the shoulder once again. Wondering where he was being led to next.

He laughs softly as they began walking “ tell me what do you think about parks?”

:blue: November 27th, 2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 428842)
He laughs softly as they began walking “ tell me what do you think about parks?”

Tord was quiet for a moment. “Well, it’s a nice place to relax,” he admitted, unsure of what else to say about parks, since he didn’t really have an opinion again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 27th, 2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 428849)

Tord was quiet for a moment. “Well, it’s a nice place to relax,” he admitted, unsure of what else to say about parks, since he didn’t really have an opinion again.

He smiles “ yes indeed how about a night what do you feel about them then?”