Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

Teggy November 22nd, 2016 07:43 AM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Nova snuck silently through the territory. The smell of smoke filled her nose. what is that from she thought. Then she dissapeared into the RiverClan territory.

Gusty November 25th, 2016 12:04 PM

{Open post}
Pastelle padded into the DS's territory, letting the brambles and thickets nip at her slightly short fur. The tortoiseshell honestly didn't care about her pelt anyways; appearance didn't matter. It was one's character and abilities that did, and this was why the hunter was going to stalk some prey.
She was doing it all alone because that was how she preferred it. Privacy and peace, among the feral cats. Although the molly did enjoy listening to Renn's discussions and ceremonies from time to time, being secluded from the crowd relaxed her more.
The forest was filled with trees; some that shed their leaves and some that didn't. Pastelle tried her hardest to avoid the crisp, eye-catching deciduous leaves, so that her prey wasn't startled away. For a moment she just stood, waiting, wondering, with her mind lost in thought.

dino. November 27th, 2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 49529)
{Open post}
Pastelle padded into the DS's territory, letting the brambles and thickets nip at her slightly short fur. The tortoiseshell honestly didn't care about her pelt anyways; appearance didn't matter. It was one's character and abilities that did, and this was why the hunter was going to stalk some prey.
She was doing it all alone because that was how she preferred it. Privacy and peace, among the feral cats. Although the molly did enjoy listening to Renn's discussions and ceremonies from time to time, being secluded from the crowd relaxed her more.
The forest was filled with trees; some that shed their leaves and some that didn't. Pastelle tried her hardest to avoid the crisp, eye-catching deciduous leaves, so that her prey wasn't startled away. For a moment she just stood, waiting, wondering, with her mind lost in thought.

Slash sniffed the air. Was that another cat? He crouched low to the ground and creeped closer until he could see a she-cat sitting among the trees.

Gusty November 27th, 2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 53455)
Slash sniffed the air. Was that another cat? He crouched low to the ground and creeped closer until he could see a she-cat sitting among the trees.

Pastelle's gaze was taken away from the scenery when she noticed the sharp scent of another cat nearby. Not caring about rustling leaves anymore, the molly turned around and scanned her surroundings. The cat couldn't be too far away; she could smell it and hear it.
The tortiseshell looked off in the corner of her eye, and noticed a tom crouching along the ground. What are you doing, hunting prey too? She thought, wondering if she'd been unlucky enough to bump into another hunting feline in the vast territory. Or he's just stalking me. She wanted to laugh at the idea; it was simply ridiculous.

dino. November 27th, 2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 53578)
Pastelle's gaze was taken away from the scenery when she noticed the sharp scent of another cat nearby. Not caring about rustling leaves anymore, the molly turned around and scanned her surroundings. The cat couldn't be too far away; she could smell it and hear it.
The tortiseshell looked off in the corner of her eye, and noticed a tom crouching along the ground. What are you doing, hunting prey too? She thought, wondering if she'd been unlucky enough to bump into another hunting feline in the vast territory. Or he's just stalking me. She wanted to laugh at the idea; it was simply ridiculous.

Slash narrowed his eyes as he saw the she cat looking at him. Maybe she isnt as stupid as she seems, he thought. He leaped at her but fell short as a pain stabbed through his shoulder. He glanced down to see that his wound had reopened and was pooling blood.

judas November 27th, 2016 05:51 PM

Shadow walked around, she found a few odd shaped leafs and piled them up. The she-cat looked at some cobwebs, wadding them up in her paw. She put those with the leafs. Hopefully Slash would be careful so she wouldn't use up all of hers.

Autumnblaze November 28th, 2016 06:59 PM

The leaves rustled and RiverClan scent filled the air. A small green/blue and black she-cat, an apprentice most likely, stepped out and started walking around the territory and laid down comfortably on the grass and drifted into sleep, though she didn't know she might be spotted.

Gusty November 28th, 2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 53825)
Shadow walked around, she found a few odd shaped leafs and piled them up. The she-cat looked at some cobwebs, wadding them up in her paw. She put those with the leafs. Hopefully Slash would be careful so she wouldn't use up all of hers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 53702)
Slash narrowed his eyes as he saw the she cat looking at him. Maybe she isnt as stupid as she seems, he thought. He leaped at her but fell short as a pain stabbed through his shoulder. He glanced down to see that his wound had reopened and was pooling blood.

{Is Slash from the DS or is he a loner?}
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.

Autumnblaze November 29th, 2016 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 55149)
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.

(Sorry for quoting this I kinda just wanna jump if that's okay?)
Lakekit awoke and stretched out when she smelled and saw some strange cats. Even though she hadn't become an apprentice yet, she was 9 1/2 moons, she got in major trouble and was held off, she killed her brother. Her claws unsheathed as she slowly moved mouse lengths closer.

judas November 29th, 2016 06:52 AM

(Slash is in the DS)
Shadow looked over at the two cats, her ears perked foreword. She continued to collect cobwebs. Soon she walked over hiding her self in the grass.

Caligo Everton November 29th, 2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly (Post 43231)
Ash had watched the whole thing her musty pelt blending in with the he dark forest. "I heard my name." She called as she slinked out of the dark.

dino. November 29th, 2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 55149)

(He's in the DS) Slash gazed up at the she-cat, terrified. "Help me," he gasped. "Just... Do something! I'm sorry I attacked. I-I just wanted to be noticed by the Commander. Just do something, please!" His eyes were filled with terror and glazed with pain as he gazed up at the she-cat. His blood soaked the ground around him, turning it red.

Autumnblaze November 29th, 2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 56113)
(He's in the DS) Slash gazed up at the she-cat, terrified. "Help me," he gasped. "Just... Do something! I'm sorry I attacked. I-I just wanted to be noticed by the Commander. Just do something, please!" His eyes were filled with terror and glazed with pain as he gazed up at the she-cat. His blood soaked the ground around him, turning it red.

(Is this an open rp?)

Gusty November 29th, 2016 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 56113)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 55764)
(Slash is in the DS)
Shadow looked over at the two cats, her ears perked foreword. She continued to collect cobwebs. Soon she walked over hiding her self in the grass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 55747)
(Sorry for quoting this I kinda just wanna jump if that's okay?)
Lakekit awoke and stretched out when she smelled and saw some strange cats. Even though she hadn't become an apprentice yet, she was 9 1/2 moons, she got in major trouble and was held off, she killed her brother. Her claws unsheathed as she slowly moved mouse lengths closer.

(Oh, thx. Also, I'm pretty sure this is an open rp..)
The molly felt a bit offended by Slash's words. He was trying to attack and now he wanted help? Pastelle now had doubts about him, but that didn't matter much right now. What she needed was a healer. She personally was a hunter, and knew absolutely no way to cure such a thing.
"I don't think you'd get noticed by the commander by attacking me," the tortoiseshell hissed. "But anyways." Her sweeping gaze made it over to Shadow, who was collecting an assortment of leaves and cobwebs. Making a rash assumption that she was a healer, Pastelle clamped her jaws and shouted. "Hey, you over there! Could you help him?" The words were not very polite; they were more forced than anything, but she did not want to be responsible for Slash's death. The last thing she wanted was for someone to assume that she killed him, and if someone did, she would definitely get punishment.

While waiting for the molly's response, Pastelle scented the air to see if any other cats were nearby, to help out the situation. What she didn't expect was for there to be clan scent nearby. A fairly young cat, it seemed, but older than a kit. A bit of hostility and aggression trickled into Pastelle's heart, and her body spiked with newfound energy, in case that clan-scenting she-cat came over to where she was.

dino. November 29th, 2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 56174)
(Is this an open rp?)

(I would assume so its one of the main forums)
Slash looked at the she-cat and gasped, "Don't leave me here, please. What's your name?"
@Gusty

judas November 29th, 2016 05:37 PM

Shadow ran over."Pastelle is it?" Shadow asked. The tortoiseshell she cat pressed her paw on Slashes wound. "I told you to stop, the wound I gave you is getting worse, maybe infected." She commented. The she cat looked at Pastelle,"Go get those herbs over there," She said. Usually, the cat would be very shy. But when she was healing, that was a whole new Shadow. Soon her paws were covered in Blood. "Slash? Could you tell me my name?" She asked, trying to keep the cat awake.

Autumnblaze November 30th, 2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 56330)
Shadow ran over."Pastelle is it?" Shadow asked. The tortoiseshell she cat pressed her paw on Slashes wound. "I told you to stop, the wound I gave you is getting worse, maybe infected." She commented. The she cat looked at Pastelle,"Go get those herbs over there," She said. Usually, the cat would be very shy. But when she was healing, that was a whole new Shadow. Soon her paws were covered in Blood. "Slash? Could you tell me my name?" She asked, trying to keep the cat awake.

(Sorry to butt in but I wanna join!)
Lakekit saw that there was no harm and ran over to Slash she saw that he was wounded and remembered she wanted to be a medicine cat. "Are you alright? We're gonna need some cobwebs." She mewled uneasily.

judas November 30th, 2016 06:54 AM

"Know we need cobwebs!" Shadow hissed. "Now go get the herbs I collected over there!" She yelled. "Wet moss, and cobwebs," She hissed. The she put more pressure on the wound, hoping it would stop the bleeding.

Gusty November 30th, 2016 03:56 PM

Pastelle's gaze turned down onto Slash and she flicked her ear with slight annoyance. "Oh, my name is Pastelle. Strange how you'd want to know my name, out of all things." The black-and-orange pelted cat muttered at the end. "Anyhow, being that you're so curious into knowing my information, how about yours? Who are you? A fighter?" She said. Her eyes narrowed into small slits. "Oh, and don't worry about that wound you've got there, Shadow's probably dealing with it fine." The molly's tail flicked over towards Shadow, who was most likely a healer, and probably knew how to mend wounds like those.

Unfortunately, at the healer's next words, Pastelle felt another bristling of unfriendliness passing through her spine. She didn't like to be ordered around, especially by a healer. For one, they were a lower ranking role than hunters- and even though hunters were often mistreated themselves, healers got worse treatment. After all, they literally had the job of collecting herbs and dealing with blood on an everyday basis. That was nothing useful for Syndicate life. And the lower ranked ones shouldn't order around a higher ranked one. But nonetheless, instead of pouting like she wanted to, Pastelle padded over towards the strange plant and picked up a couple of leaves using her jaw. She assumed they were an important herb, along with cobweb.

The molly padded back over, with the leaves in her mouth, and placed them by Shadow's side. She didn't know how to apply them, so she simply stayed out of the healing and watched. But then something occurred to her, and with the prickling of her paws, the realization happened. A new cat was here.

The patched-pelted she-cat stood for a moment, observing her. It was the petite figure she'd scented just moments ago, still reeking of clan scent. Her body tensed even more. How in the world was everyone so calm right now- well, disincluding Slash- but still? That was a clan feline; she should not be here; she should not be on the territory trying to help out! By this point the molly was extreamly aggitated and wanted to leave, but not quite yet.

judas November 30th, 2016 04:39 PM

"Somethings wrong..." Shadow mewed, she sniffed the air. "Clan kit," She hissed. "What is a clan kit doing here?" Shadow chewed up some marigold leafs. Then begain to spread them on Slash's wound. "How come the wound I gave you got worse? I thought you were being careful. Ha! You couldn't bet a healer!" Shadow mewed. She re-rapped the wound in cobwebs, she sighed.

Gusty December 1st, 2016 03:45 PM

@narwhalgirliv @Moonfur @Turtlestar

Pastelle snarled and drew out her claws, looking from Shadow to Lakekit to Shadow once more. "Well, it seems that you've finally opened your eyes." She said, directing her comment towards the healer. The molly spoke as if Shadow were an infant kit, who knew nothing. Although Shadow was probably quite intelligent herself, Pastelle didn't care and wasn't going to acknowledge this.
Her gaze seeped over towards Slash for a second, being that he was lying on the ground right next to Shadow. The syndicate cat sighed, as if he were another burden on her mind. Which he sort of was, actually.
But the worst part about it was the clan kit... She had already made up her mind about it; the newcomer must be quite dumb and untrained to step into enemy land. "Well, well, well." She said, smirking slightly as her yellow orbs turned onto Lakekit. "What brings you here, little one? Lost your clan?" The adult taunted, wagging her tail menacingly.

dino. December 1st, 2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 58888)

Pastelle snarled and drew out her claws, looking from Shadow to Lakekit to Shadow once more. "Well, it seems that you've finally opened your eyes." She said, directing her comment towards the healer. The molly spoke as if Shadow were an infant kit, who knew nothing. Although Shadow was probably quite intelligent herself, Pastelle didn't care and wasn't going to acknowledge this.
Her gaze seeped over towards Slash for a second, being that he was lying on the ground right next to Shadow. The syndicate cat sighed, as if he were another burden on her mind. Which he sort of was, actually.
But the worst part about it was the clan kit... She had already made up her mind about it; the newcomer must be quite dumb and untrained to step into enemy land. "Well, well, well." She said, smirking slightly as her yellow orbs turned onto Lakekit. "What brings you here, little one? Lost your clan?" The adult taunted, wagging her tail menacingly.

Slash looked from the kit to Pastelle and back. The poor scrap looked terrified. "Look, she-cat," Slash began. "Is this necessary? The scrap's a kit. It can't do anything to us." A memory flashed through his mind: Him as a kit, facing three full-grown cats. Two of them had their eyes glittering with murder and malice, a brown tom and a white she-cat. The thrid, a grey tabby tom, saying, "Its a kit. It can't do anything to us. Leave it be." and getting knocked into a tree with a smack by the brown tom, the brown tom slitting the gray tabby's throat. The brown tom turning back to Slash, saying, "Now its your turn. Ready Tinycloud?" The white she-cat, Tinycloud, mewing back, "Whenever you are, Brackenclaw." The two leaping at Slash, Tinycloud lashing at his eye, Brackenclaw claw his flank. Slash, bleeding and crying, running away, away from the Clan cats, away from the territory, away forever. The memory faded and Slash was breathing heavily. He blinked tears away and stood shakily. "She-cat," he said strongly, "I forbid you from hurting this kit."

Autumnblaze December 1st, 2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 58888)

Lakekit was surprisingly rough, "I'm not a helpless kit, mind you!" She snapped. "I left RiverClan moons ago! I've been roaming these woods looking for the Dusk Syndicate because my future mate lies here! Do you know what I did to get here? I met with Red, but he told me if I wanted to join the DS, I had to do something bad, so, I killed my brother, and I can kill you if I really need too. Her name was still Lakekit, but she was old enough to be an apprentice. Her claws unsheathed fearlessly, ready to attack.

Gusty December 1st, 2016 04:18 PM

Pastelle was in for quite a shock when Slash said this, and although she did not know what was going through his mind, she faltered for a moment- ignoring Lakekit for the time being. "Look at her. She's a clan cat, or ex-clan cat, whatever she calls herself." As each word was spoken, her voice raised louder and louder, with sudden force. "And anyways, have you lost your mind? Are you suddenly supporting the clans?" The molly's yellow gaze was narrowed towards Slash suspiciously, as if he were a traitor in disguise. He might very well be.
Of course, Pastelle was in no way frightened by Slash's sudden command of 'no fighting the kit'. Although she had no purpose of attacking the youngster as of right now, she would most likely do so if necessary. But her attack wouldn't hurt too bad, anyways- she'd never learned proper fighting strokes. Only hunting ones.
The molly then turned her whole body towards Lakekit- she was finished talking with Slash for now. "Oh, you're quite special, I see. You left RiverClan and wish to join now?" Her eyes glinted dangerously. "And you killed your brother. Bravo, bravo. All this for 'true love', right? You do understand that Red might have been cheating behind your back?" She laughed, as if that were the funniest thing in the world.

Oh, this was another example of now nobody should be trusted. If only she'd stuck with what she was doing to begin with- hunting. Then, nothing would happen. Lakekit would probably be chased off by a fighter patrol, who'd do some damage to the poor one's mind.

Autumnblaze December 1st, 2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 58958)
Pastelle was in for quite a shock when Slash said this, and although she did not know what was going through his mind, she faltered for a moment- ignoring Lakekit for the time being. "Look at her. She's a clan cat, or ex-clan cat, whatever she calls herself." As each word was spoken, her voice raised louder and louder, with sudden force. "And anyways, have you lost your mind? Are you suddenly supporting the clans?" The molly's yellow gaze was narrowed towards Slash suspiciously, as if he were a traitor in disguise. He might very well be.
Of course, Pastelle was in no way frightened by Slash's sudden command of 'no fighting the kit'. Although she had no purpose of attacking the youngster as of right now, she would most likely do so if necessary. But her attack wouldn't hurt too bad, anyways- she'd never learned proper fighting strokes. Only hunting ones.
The molly then turned her whole body towards Lakekit- she was finished talking with Slash for now. "Oh, you're quite special, I see. You left RiverClan and wish to join now?" Her eyes glinted dangerously. "And you killed your brother. Bravo, bravo. All this for 'true love', right? You do understand that Red might have been cheating behind your back?" She laughed, as if that were the funniest thing in the world.

Oh, this was another example of now nobody should be trusted. If only she'd stuck with what she was doing to begin with- hunting. Then, nothing would happen. Lakekit would probably be chased off by a fighter patrol, who'd do some damage to the poor one's mind.

"Don't hope that I'm killed missy." Lakekit saw the experession in Patelle's face, "Red would never cheat, he's a good cat. Good in an evil way. So back off will ya? I can take care of this injured cat, I was going to be a medicine cat."

Gusty December 1st, 2016 05:06 PM

@narwhalgirliv
Pastelle snorted and sighed; this newcomer would never understand. "Okay. Maybe, if Red was one of those nicer types that wouldn't deceive you, he may be on your side. Chances are that he isn't, but don't say I didn't warn you." She paused for a second, gathering up her thoughts, and spoke again. "Oh, sweetie, you were going to be a medicine cat? I doubt that." The molly said. She knew a little bit about the clans from snips of conversations in the clearing. It was mostly about how screwed up they were, but she managed to gain enough facts to know what a medicine cat was. They were like an experienced healer, except more spiritual and connected to their afterlife, StarClan. "I highly doubt that a medicine cat-to-be like you would kill a cat so innocently." She said, flicking her tail from side to side. "And I know that they choose their medicine cat apprentice wisely. They only choose the most favorable, intelligent ones... and look at you! You're nowhere near smart or kind! I'm sure you're lying."

Autumnblaze December 1st, 2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 59092)
@narwhalgirliv
Pastelle snorted and sighed; this newcomer would never understand. "Okay. Maybe, if Red was one of those nicer types that wouldn't deceive you, he may be on your side. Chances are that he isn't, but don't say I didn't warn you." She paused for a second, gathering up her thoughts, and spoke again. "Oh, sweetie, you were going to be a medicine cat? I doubt that." The molly said. She knew a little bit about the clans from snips of conversations in the clearing. It was mostly about how screwed up they were, but she managed to gain enough facts to know what a medicine cat was. They were like an experienced healer, except more spiritual and connected to their afterlife, StarClan. "I highly doubt that a medicine cat-to-be like you would kill a cat so innocently." She said, flicking her tail from side to side. "And I know that they choose their medicine cat apprentice wisely. They only choose the most favorable, intelligent ones... and look at you! You're nowhere near smart or kind! I'm sure you're lying."

Lakekit couldn't stand it anymore, she unsheathed her claws and lunged at Pastelle, scratching her throat, hoping in did something harmful.

Gusty December 1st, 2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 59188)
Lakekit couldn't stand it anymore, she unsheathed her claws and lunged at Pastelle, scratching her throat, hoping in did something harmful.

Pastelle instinctively backed away, feeling the cat's paw scrape against her throat. Well, Lakekit probably wasn't lying about the killing of her brother, but she probably had been fibbing about the medicine cat part. No wonder she jumped so malevolently towards her!
The Dusk Syndicate molly quickly fought back against the intruder, which was against what Slash had said earlier- but hey, it was self-defense! Using her claws, the feline swiped against her flank. Lakekit never got any training in the clans. She couldn't be much better than her.

Autumnblaze December 1st, 2016 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 59321)
Pastelle instinctively backed away, feeling the cat's paw scrape against her throat. Well, Lakekit probably wasn't lying about the killing of her brother, but she probably had been fibbing about the medicine cat part. No wonder she jumped so malevolently towards her!
The Dusk Syndicate molly quickly fought back against the intruder, which was against what Slash had said earlier- but hey, it was self-defense! Using her claws, the feline swiped against her flank. Lakekit never got any training in the clans. She couldn't be much better than her.

Lakekit hissed as she was thrown off. Though she remembered some moves Red taught her when they met in secret. She leaped at Pastelle's face as the molly appeared to be about to attack her, though at the last second, she swerved her body downward, slithering underneath the molly, reaching out her claws and raking them down Pastelle's belly.

Gusty December 1st, 2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 59459)
Lakekit hissed as she was thrown off. Though she remembered some moves Red taught her when they met in secret. She leaped at Pastelle's face as the molly appeared to be about to attack her, though at the last second, she swerved her body downward, slithering underneath the molly, reaching out her claws and raking them down Pastelle's belly.

"Stop it!" Pastelle shouted aloud. The feline's paw was raking against her belly, which was the fleshiest and weakest part of her body. Remembering to keep that part safe next time, the tortiseshell scowled and rolled over, in an attempt to wring off Lakekit. She finally managed to leap onto her paws again, but the hunter was already out of breath. Shadow? Any help here? She thought, casting a small glance towards the healer. It was unlikely that anyone else would help out, though, being that Pastelle had treated them all unfairly before.

Autumnblaze December 2nd, 2016 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 59523)
"Stop it!" Pastelle shouted aloud. The feline's paw was raking against her belly, which was the fleshiest and weakest part of her body. Remembering to keep that part safe next time, the tortiseshell scowled and rolled over, in an attempt to wring off Lakekit. She finally managed to leap onto her paws again, but the hunter was already out of breath. Shadow? Any help here? She thought, casting a small glance towards the healer. It was unlikely that anyone else would help out, though, being that Pastelle had treated them all unfairly before.

"Alright. I'll stop." Lakekit mewled. Her blue striped black pelt glimmered in the evening sun. "I was going to be a med cat, but then I realized my destiny, and I can never go back!"

Gusty December 2nd, 2016 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 59992)
"Alright. I'll stop." Lakekit mewled. Her blue striped black pelt glimmered in the evening sun. "I was going to be a med cat, but then I realized my destiny, and I can never go back!"

"Liar." Pastelle hissed under her breath again, still agitated by the situation. But even still, there was big relief. At least the ex-clan cat had stopped her battle for now. The tortoiseshell still held her gaze onto Lakekit though, wondering if this was a decoy, so that Pastelle would lower her guard. It was quite likely.
But now that Lakekit stopped, Pastelle had time to think about the situation that came across her moments ago. Lakekit was definitely one of those different ones. She probably wouldn't stop fighting 'til her last breath. And although that was dangerous, but also one of those traits desperately wanted in the Dusk Syndicate for fighters.
"Okay, now what do you want?" The Dusk Syndicate cat said, bracing her fangs.

Autumnblaze December 2nd, 2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 60236)
"Liar." Pastelle hissed under her breath again, still agitated by the situation. But even still, there was big relief. At least the ex-clan cat had stopped her battle for now. The tortoiseshell still held her gaze onto Lakekit though, wondering if this was a decoy, so that Pastelle would lower her guard. It was quite likely.
But now that Lakekit stopped, Pastelle had time to think about the situation that came across her moments ago. Lakekit was definitely one of those different ones. She probably wouldn't stop fighting 'til her last breath. And although that was dangerous, but also one of those traits desperately wanted in the Dusk Syndicate for fighters.

"Id like an escort to the DS, so I don't have to be attacked and killed like you hope." She flicked her tail in the direction of the DS, "Let's go!"

chancey December 2nd, 2016 02:43 PM

Storm lingered high in an oak tree as she watched the cats pass. She jumped down, her small kit-like size an advantage to stalking them. "Hello?" She murmured, trying to get their attention. Storm crawled under a blackberry bush, the scent of blackberry's was very strong, though she kept following them.

judas December 2nd, 2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusty (Post 60236)

Quote:

Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv (Post 60389)
"Id like an escort to the DS, so I don't have to be attacked and killed like you hope." She flicked her tail in the direction of the DS, "Let's go!"

Shadow blocked the kit. "Were do you think your going, hm?" She asked. The she cat smelled strongky of herbs, her paws still stained the Slash's blood (Ahh sorry it's short)

Gusty December 2nd, 2016 04:33 PM

Pastelle growled and swayed her tail on the ground, causing a flurry of disturbed leaves. "This little brat here wants to go to camp. I guess she wants to join." She said, stamping the ground with her front right paw. "Have any objections? Mmm?"

Honestly, Pastelle was pretty pissed off at Shadow. The healer was sitting there healing Slash, while Lakekit was attacking her. How fair was that? Couldn't the healing wait for just one minute, so that she could attack against Lakekit too? Pastelle noticed that if she said these thoughts aloud, Shadow would probably retort back with a statement along the lines of, "But I'm a healer! I can't fight!" And this would only make the tortoiseshell angrier, because she was a hunter of prey and not a fighter too.
Despite being in quite a foul mood, Pastelle clamped her jaws shut. Shadow was the closest ally she had as of right now, being that they were part of the same alliance. She was as much of a friend as Slash was, really, but Slash couldn't do anything right now. He was just lying on the ground half-injured, half-healed. He better feel better quick or the Syndicate'll throw him out, she thought.

judas December 2nd, 2016 04:42 PM

Shadow glared at the she cat. "Well kit, why do you want to join the Big bad cats?" She hissed. She looked over at Pastelle, and mouth the words,'I'll help later, lets get rid of this problem' Shadow flicked her tail, and sat on the grass in front of Lakekit. "If you have a reason, then tell us." She mewed.

Fel December 3rd, 2016 03:22 PM

@JustJoye

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no

Eris was a cat who never exactly cared about the small things in life, always aiming for the biggest steps or the best positions in the Syndicate- always with a drop of ambition in her soul, she never gave up on anything she was tasked to do, making her work-crazy and obsessed with doing everything perfectly. It left her with little time left over for her few friends or her brother, Finneous, but the Russian Blue didn't mind having to skip a few light conversations in order to finish something up. Striding out into the territory, however, came one of the few days when the molly didn't have anything to do. Letting out a quick sigh, she looked up into the darkened trees of the Dusk Syndicate's forests, knowing that this place wasn't for the meek of hearts. She was a quiet cat, and there wasn't much about her that had been spoken about in the group, keeping her private life private. "Sure looks nice today, huh?" She mumbled as the she-cat turned her head back down to the ground, quickly scenting for any signs of intruders around the area. You can't ever be too careful, what with that fire that almost reached our territory- at least it hit those fools living in the clans.

chancey December 3rd, 2016 11:25 PM

Storm stiffened, watching as a cat sniffed the ground. Her paws scraped the ground making a loud thump as she tripped, her tail sticking out of the bush. 'Darn' The thought rang loud in her head.

dino. December 6th, 2016 04:11 PM

"Guys its a dumb kit," growled Slash. "Its no use to us." He referred to Lakekit as "an it" instead of by her name. He glanced over at his cobweb padded shoulder and winced when he noticed blood soaking it.
@narwhalgirliv @Moonfur @Gusty