Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   naruto rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7349)

Static June 25th, 2017 01:00 PM

Re: naruto rp

Ava looked at the two talking by the tree.She stretched and put he kunai away with the others,walking up to them.She really didn't make friends that easy like most people,but it was wortha shot."uh...OK.Are you genin?" She asked.

Ant June 25th, 2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 300444)
"Yea I'm a genin" Darky said before noticing Ava.
"Ava you need to aim it" Darky said aiming and throwing her Kunai at the target as it hit the bullseye.

Kaira turned around to look at the target and Ava,"Wow you're pretty good but I think i'm better."He chuckled before pulling out two kunai and two shuriken. He leaped into the air flipped upside down and threw them each one hitting the bullseye.

Darky June 25th, 2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 300445)
Ava looked at the two talking by the tree.She stretched and put he kunai away with the others,walking up to them.She really didn't make friends that easy like most people,but it was wortha shot."uh...OK.Are you genin?" She asked.

(Can darky and Ava already be friends?)(Aslo ant what is the squad number?)
"Hey Ava" darky said.

Static June 25th, 2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 300447)
Kaira turned around to look at the target and Ava,"Wow you're pretty good but I think i'm better."He chuckled before pulling out two kunai and two shuriken. He leaped into the air flipped upside down and threw them each one hitting the bullseye.

Ava looked at him throw them."Show-off." She smirked,throwing her hunai and throwing it,this time hitting real close to the bullseye."W..what?!" She exclaimed."What does he think his problem is?!Showing off and bragging like he is better than everyone!?" she glared at him,but didn't say anything else.
(Think that they could be about like naruto and sauske?alwasetrying to see who is better?and sure.)

Ant June 25th, 2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 300450)
Ava looked at him throw them."Show-off." She smirked,throwing her hunai and throwing it,this time hitting real close to the bullseye."W..what?!" She exclaimed."What does he think his problem is?!Showing off and bragging like he is better than everyone!?" she glared at him,but didn't say anything else.
(Think that they could be about like naruto and sauske?alwasetrying to see who is better?)

(Yeah I was thinking something like that also The squad number is 13 and does anyone else want to make a jounin to watch over us? If not i'll make it)"I'm only showing off because we were all showing off. I don't care about making myself look better than someone who I know i'm already better than."He explained in a demeaning voice.

Darky June 25th, 2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 300450)
(Think that they could be about like naruto and sauske?alwasetrying to see who is better?)

(Darky was going to be the naruto but nvm)
"Well that's some skill" darky said.

Ant June 25th, 2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 300454)

(Well they could both be like a Naruto)

Static June 25th, 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 300448)
(Can darky and Ava already be friends?)(Aslo ant what is the squad number?)
"Hey Ava" darky said.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 300453)
(Yeah I was thinking something like that also The squad number is 13 and does anyone else want to make a jounin to watch over us? If not i'll make it)"I'm only showing off because we were all showing off. I don't care about making myself look better than someone who I know i'm already better than."He explained in a demeaning voice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darky (Post 300454)

Ave clecnched her teeth,stepping closer to him."I hate people like you.Alwase trying to be better than everyone just because you are in a special clan!" She growled.

(Do they know that they are all jinchuriki?I know them themselves know.And I can make the jounin)

Darky June 25th, 2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant (Post 300455)
(Well they could both be like a Naruto)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 300460)
Ave clecnched her teeth,stepping closer to him."I hate people like you.Alwase trying to be better than everyone just because you are in a special clan!" She growled.

(Do they know that they are all jinchuriki?I know them themselves know.And I can make the jounin)

(Idk)
Darky tried not to get between this.

Ant June 25th, 2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 300460)

(My character doesn't know he's a Jinchuriki but the village probably know.)Kaira sighed,"I'm not trying to be better than everyone it just happens naturally because i've trained almost everyday of my life. If you would have gone through what I have you would be as good as me too."