Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Finder for all my cats! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14106)

NightWarrior4Life January 31st, 2018 11:53 AM

Re: Finder for all my cats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 463040)
K! :3 where at?

I don't know...I'm not sure it would work...a border maybe? But there's no TC and SkC border...

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 7th, 2018 12:37 PM

Bumps :3

Wolvesregion February 7th, 2018 04:00 PM

inhale

love my oc

make a sano kitty pleaseeeeeeeee
exhale

Static February 24th, 2018 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can I make a new cat that Lucifer raised?Not his kit,just found him and adopted him

Name-Salt
Age-8 moons
Apparence-white fur with black paws tailtip,and ear tips.His eyes are blue green.
Gender-male
Backstory-Was abandoned by mother near Lucifer's Ally as a kit.He didn't remember his mother or father's name or how they looked,but remembered his name and a few other small details about his childhood,including how he was treated,so he decided to stay with Lucifer.
@Broken Madness

Also,a lazily drawn pic to get a better picture of how he looks
(Attachment because I don't really want to post it on deviant art sence it was just a quick drawing)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 24th, 2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 475067)
Can I make a new cat that Lucifer raised?Not his kit,just found him and adopted him

Name-Salt
Age-8 moons
Apparence-white fur with black paws tailtip,and ear tips.His eyes are blue green.
Gender-male
Backstory-Was abandoned by mother near Lucifer's Ally as a kit.He didn't remember his mother or father's name or how they looked,but remembered his name and a few other small details about his childhood,including how he was treated,so he decided to stay with Lucifer.
@Broken Madness

Also,a lazily drawn pic to get a better picture of how he looks
(Attachment because I don't really want to post it on deviant art sence it was just a quick drawing)

Ohhhhhh accepted!

Static February 25th, 2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 475213)
Ohhhhhh accepted!

Ok thx!

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 27th, 2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 475414)
Ok thx!

Alright wanna rp them my friend :3

Rhubarb February 27th, 2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 476099)
Alright wanna rp them my friend :3

Hello! Do you need an enemy? (I like my cat to have a bunch of grudges. He already hates a riverclan cat for not helping him)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 27th, 2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green mage (Post 476122)
Hello! Do you need an enemy? (I like my cat to have a bunch of grudges. He already hates a riverclan cat for not helping him)

Yes actually I do! But not for this finder for my other new peep Coldheart a former rouge she’s in my sig :3 of course if you don’t mind my friend

Rhubarb February 27th, 2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 476124)
Yes actually I do! But not for this finder for my other new peep Coldheart a former rouge she’s in my sig :3 of course if you don’t mind my friend

No problem! I've been looking at the web weaver and thought about having his heart crushed by her (Then I noticed that she's trying to get the attention of another tom. OH I just got an Idea! She tries to get the tom jealous so she tries to use my cat to do that but fails and discards him!