Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Festive Neon September 18th, 2020 01:19 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashpenblaze (Post 807721)
"Leave the clan?"

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234

"No the warriors den but I am thinking about it because I have no purpose here all I wan't is some respect from the clan but no one listens to me at all and i'm starting to think no one want's me here"

Ashpenblaze September 18th, 2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neon Lights (Post 807723)
"No the warriors den but I am thinking about it because I have no purpose here all I wan't is some respect from the clan but no one listens to me at all and i'm starting to think no one want's me here"

"I'm here and I'm talking to you."

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234

Festive Neon September 18th, 2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashpenblaze (Post 807727)
"I'm here and I'm talking to you."

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234

"That's because you wanted to know what was going on to the clan and then..." she thought for a moment then said "You wanted to know where I was leaving to"

Ashpenblaze September 18th, 2020 01:26 PM

"Well don't leave. If we need some help to drive out the leader" He hushed. "You can help us."

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234

Festive Neon September 18th, 2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashpenblaze (Post 807740)
"Well don't leave. If we need some help to drive out the leader" He hushed. "You can help us."

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234

"No I can't i'll probaly just be told to stand back and watch every one try and maybe succeed taking down the leader"

JusticeRabbit September 18th, 2020 01:33 PM

Riverkit slightly noticed that the new leader had Been chosen almost exatly when Hailstorm killed Icestar then said "Do you think the new leader wanted to be deputy so bad he ordered Hailstorm to kill Icestar?" @Ashpenblaze @Neon Lights

Ashpenblaze September 18th, 2020 01:37 PM

Ashpenblaze went to reply to Gleampelt but then heard the kit. "No...I don't think so.." He tried to sound confident.

@Shadowpaw234
@Neon Lights

JusticeRabbit September 18th, 2020 01:38 PM

"Ok..."

Festive Neon September 18th, 2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 (Post 807747)
Riverkit slightly noticed that the new leader had Been chosen almost exatly when Hailstorm killed Icestar then said "Do you think the new leader wanted to be deputy so bad he ordered Hailstorm to kill Icestar?" @Ashpenblaze @Neon Lights

"Yea no I don't think so Hailstarm and Dawnstripe were not very close"
@Ashpenblaze

Ashpenblaze September 18th, 2020 01:41 PM

Ashpenblaze looked at Gleampelt. "Please stay"

@Neon Lights
@Shadowpaw234