Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

TheNyanCatMinecart May 28th, 2020 12:18 PM

Re: WindClan Breezerock

Surprised that the deputy had addressed her, Twistedpaw dipped her head in respect to Brindlejaw. At first, she shifted on her paws nervously, not knowing what to do. Then she glanced over to Wolftail and Fallenghost.
"So, should w-we get our wounds checked over n-now?" she asked them. Luckily, Twistedpaw hadn't been in a huge part of the fighting, so she wasn't too badly beaten up. It was mainly from scratches that she had received from the thornbush. A couple of the scrapes were bad enough to bleed, however.

@Skye @Shimm @Elementals

Elementals May 28th, 2020 12:21 PM

Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 712300)
Redpaw flicked his tail,” I’d love to go out, frankly I have nothing to do as I’m yet to be assigned a mentor.” he confessed. He wanted to help out in the clan at least since he didn’t have anyone to train him quite yet,” So I haven’t begun my Windclan training, but I can hunt and fight alright myself.“ he meowed.

Fallenghost nodded, "Cool, would you like my to accompany you out so you don't get into trouble?" she also was thinking about watching other clan cats since watching cats was fun.

Elementals May 28th, 2020 12:58 PM

Re: WindClan Breezerock

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Skye @Shimm @Moonraven

Fallenghost dipped her head to the deputy and the leader and zipped off with the others. "Yes, Twistedpaw you should get checked over. So should you mentor, don't want to witness another cat die from infections."Fallenghost whispered to both of them.

AmberShadow May 28th, 2020 02:36 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Willowkit moved to the prey pile and poked at a feather on the ground. She pulled it out, batting at it with a paw as she tried to guess what bird kind of bird it came from. It was black and shiny, so maybe a crow? A raven? She couldn't tell.

Moonraven May 28th, 2020 03:02 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Deadpool was a little disappointed when Emberkit decided to stay behind, but she tried not to think too hard about it. Even though she felt like she was somehow breaking up some sort of sibling bond he had with Hivekit. Think of that, Deadpool drops her head down to look at the tiny molly who stepped out of the den with her. She must really love her sister if she was willing to just leave her brother and roam the camp with her to find the kit.
"Deadpool is me." she answers the kit's question, almost missing it. She had forgotten to introduce herself to the kittens when she entered. She shouldn't have expected them to know who she was, they were just kits after all. The chimera draws her mismatched eyes away from Hivekit to look around the camp. If she were Cinderkit where would she go?
"Know where sister is, Hivekit?" She gently asked the blind she-cat, Deadpool wasn't moving all that fast considering she was limping pretty bad and couldn't move quickly even if she wanted to. Still, she to keep her tail curled lightly around the kit so that she didn't wander, bump into anything or one, and didn't trip.

@Fallen One - hope you don't mind, moved this to the clearing. +

Moonraven May 28th, 2020 03:06 PM

Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Twilightstar blinked her eyes a few time and then sighed, "Explain it to me. I want the full story." Twilightstar meowed to both the kit and Whispertail extremely suspicious. Yes, she was going to pick this tale apart much like she had picked apart Fallenghost's patrol report, which she still didn't believe. They had just been muttering about all this other irrelevant stuff and then somehow Goldkit saved Sunsetstrike.
@Echobreeze18 @Goldwhisker

Wasn't he such a joker, this Rushingmoor and the one she had seen at the meeting gave her two very different perspectives. This one seemed more jolly then confrontational one at the meeting. Twilightstar was pretty judgmental, even if she denied it she knew she was, observing others was something she had done before she was stuck with all this pointless yet important responsibility. It was something she still did today. It had been easier and less noticeable when she was just a simple warrior who no one would spare a second glance at. Now everyone's eyes were always on her, no matter how hard she tried to blend into the crowd, it was irksome but not all bad since very few had the brain cells to take notice of her watchful habit.
As Rushingmoor revealed what the problem was with taking credit, Twilightstar found herself able to empathize with him just a little. She supposed she shared a certain want to be seen as one thing and not the others. Her's were for more vulnerable reasons than him simply trying to keep up a certain image. She didn't think it would hurt him if this one-dimensional veil slipped just a little. Twilightstar wasn't going to be that big of a butt if he wanted to keep it up, though.
"So basically you don't want your clanmates to know that the brain between your ears works far better than the barely functional ones that they carry?" her tail flickers underneath her chin betraying her amusement with the entire thing. "Fine," she tutted, "I shall keep the secret that you're actually an intelligent and thoughtful warrior from the clan because you want to be perceived as one of the nincompoops." Her face is set in stone and her voice makes it sound like he's giving her yet another chore that she didn't want to deal with. Her tail is being a traitor, however, and throwing off her guise. "I expect full compensation for this."

@Beau

dionysus May 28th, 2020 03:27 PM

Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ @Moonraven ]

Rushingmoor’s tail kinked and unkinked itself where it sat by his paws. It was a habit of his when he was amused or nervous, though he was far more often amused. The striped tom wasn’t quite sure when it had developed and barely noticed it anymore, even though one would think that it would be more noticeable than a simple tail flick since it required more maneuvering. If he was being honest, he’d not been expecting this conversation to be quite so entertaining. He didn’t take Twilightstar for an emotionless stick in the mud by any means, but he had figured she’d be to busy or tired to lead an interesting conversation during one of her few moments to herself. Rushingmoor believed himself proved entirely wrong, though, and found his esteem for his conversation partner growing with his smile.

Rushingmoor saw the amused twitch of Twilightstar’s tail tip and became aware of his own’s movement but didn’t bother stopping it. It wasn’t like his goofy grin had hidden his amusement well and he didn’t feel the need to act stoic in front of her now that she knew his reason for hiding his idea. Not expecting the response he got, Rushingmoor burst into an incredulous laugh and teased,

“That’s not the most generous view of one’s clan mates!”

He had to agree, though. There were an awful lot of nincompoops. The brown warrior couldn’t help the quiet rumble of a chuckle when he realized that she clearly didn’t think he was one of them and his eyes sparkled mischievously as he planned to tease her for admitting it. Even the stony expression of her face wasn’t enough to counteract her traitorous tail tip and Rushingmoor laughed again. He lifted his paw and whisked it into a dramatic little half bow and said,

[B]“The non-nincompoop is at your service! I know how difficult it will be to take credit for my idea.”[/B

He looked up with a silly smirk and a raised brow, letting his lips fall into their habitual crooked grin that he used to express amusement. Tail tip still twitching, Rushingmoor replaced his paw on the ground and shifted a bit, rolling his shoulders in a nice stretch.

Mango May 28th, 2020 03:45 PM

Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elementals (Post 712637)
Fallenghost nodded, "Cool, would you like my to accompany you out so you don't get into trouble?" she also was thinking about watching other clan cats since watching cats was fun.

Redpaw gave a nod," Sure. I'd appreciate it." he meowed waiting for the warrior to start heading out before him.

Mango May 28th, 2020 03:49 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmkmb (Post 712444)
The little kit felt something on her head again. It felt like the thing from before, which was odd. Why had the thing moved to her head? She let out a squeak and continued to throw her tiny paws around. Sparrowkit wanted to go... go somewhere. But then, she felt something from behind her. What... ooh, she could control it! It was like her paws, but not. Tail? What tail? She tried to move it around, but the best Sparrowkit could do was curl it up, then drop it back onto the ground.

Gentlemoo stopped licking Sparrowkit as she discovered her tail. It was pretty sweet watching her struggle to control her tail so he stuck his tail in her face curious to see what she'd do about it.

Quasar May 28th, 2020 03:53 PM

Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses (Post 712482)
"And your his father." She mewed, "Don't give me all the credit." @Mumble

Boulderclaw touched his nose to hers, "Of course" he responded. He ducked his head to meet the gaze of the small kit. "Hello, little one" he said, giving the kit a lick on the forehead. @Bravekit