Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

dino. November 11th, 2016 04:00 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 28662)
"I never said it was."She hissed. She unsheathe her claws."Lets see who wins."She hissed. Landing a blow on Slashes cheek, blood pored out.

Slash yowled in rage. He felt no pain, only thirst for blood. He pounced, knocking down the cat in front of him and lashing out at her muzzle. His paw connected and blood spurted out of the wound.

judas November 11th, 2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 28671)
Slash yowled in rage. He felt no pain, only thirst for blood. He pounced, knocking down the cat in front of him and lashing out at her muzzle. His paw connected and blood spurted out of the wound.

Shadow laughed."You fight well." She raked her claws down his belly.
(No cat will die in this fight btw just wana make that clear)

Sage November 11th, 2016 06:03 PM

Sobek's eyes rounded as she watched Zia approach Ash. She hissed and turned to Slash. He had hurt her kit; now he was going to pay dearly for it. Sobek rounded on him and sliced a claw through his ear. She hisssed furiously and batted another paw at him.
Haiku followed Zia to Ash. Haiku tilted his head in confusion as Zia spoke. "Zia, Ash wasn't playing. She was hurting us." He whimpered quietly. He would what he could to keep his sister away from this vicious kit.

judas November 11th, 2016 07:02 PM

Shadow looked at the cats, throwing Slash away from her."You don't get it do you? This is The Dusk Syndicate."She said, rapping her tail around Ash.

Caligo Everton November 11th, 2016 07:27 PM

Ash bristled and jumped away from shadow. "See you in camp." She said to the others. "Bye shadow" she said sulking towards camp. why does everyone treat me like a helpless kit. I wish I had a fighting mentor she thought to herself sulkingly.

judas November 11th, 2016 08:11 PM

"Ash!" Shadow said. She smiled."You did good fighting those cats."She purred.

dino. November 12th, 2016 09:08 AM

Slash snarled and stalked over to a bush to lick his wounds. He had never been beaten before, and he was angry with himself. "Stupid," he muttered. "Never get yourself into a fight that you can't finish."

judas November 12th, 2016 03:17 PM

Shadow looked back at Slash."If you need help I'll heal you...It's my job."She purred. The tortoiseshell she cat looked over, blue eyes looking at Slash.

dino. November 12th, 2016 03:46 PM

Slash just glared at her. "I don't trust any cat who tried to kill me. Who's to keep you from hurting me more?" He bared his teeth, then turned away from her and lay down.

judas November 12th, 2016 03:47 PM

"I'm a healer. But if you just want to get those cuts infected then.."She said.( @Turtlestar )

dino. November 12th, 2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 30402)
"I'm a healer. But if you just want to get those cuts infected then.."She said.( @Turtlestar )

Slash muttered something then said, "Fine. Go ahead." He limped over to Shadow and sat down, glaring at Zia.

judas November 12th, 2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtlestar (Post 30473)
Slash muttered something then said, "Fine. Go ahead." He limped over to Shadow and sat down, glaring at Zia.

"Follow me. Ash! Get over here!"Shadow said.
( To the Healers den

Timbergrowl November 17th, 2016 08:07 PM

Solarkit walking up to the scented boarders he peaked through into the dark forest hoping some one will take him in. He heard about how the cats in this forest were seen as evil an cruel, he however was determined to become strong! Just a few moons ago his mother had abandoned him in the clans forest, it was great for a little while but everything was to peaceful. He wanted some action and he wanted to become an apprentice now! So he waited at the boarder for a patrol to come by...

judas November 18th, 2016 10:48 PM

Shadow walked around the territory. She sniffed around for cat mint-one of the few herbs she new of.

Timbergrowl November 18th, 2016 10:52 PM

Solarkit got bored of waiting so he just walked in the territory and crashed into a cat looking at the ground. "Hello, what are u looking for? he asked.

judas November 19th, 2016 12:01 AM

"Cat mint.." The She said. She still looked for the herb as she walked along.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:15 AM

Solarkit looked at the she-cat funny "you do realize that catmint only grows in twoleg gardens or in thunderclans herb garden right?" solarkit said

judas November 19th, 2016 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 38990)
Solarkit looked at the she-cat funny "you do realize that catmint only grows in twoleg gardens or in thunderclans herb garden right?" solarkit said

Shadow whipped around."Clan kit!" She hissed,

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:31 AM

Solarkit rolled his eyes not even scared "Finally she-cat I've been trying to get someones attention for AGES, my names Solarkit, whats yours?" he asked

judas November 19th, 2016 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39000)
Solarkit rolled his eyes not even scared "Finally she-cat I've been trying to get someones attention for AGES, my names Solarkit, whats yours?" he asked

"Leave!" Shadow hissed. "Get. Away."

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:36 AM

solarkit just stood there "Listen she-cat I've been trying to find the dusks for AGES Im not just going to walk all the way back because the first cat ive seen told me to get out, I was hoping to join u!" he said in a serious tone.

judas November 19th, 2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39006)
solarkit just stood there "Listen she-cat I've been trying to find the dusks for AGES Im not just going to walk all the way back because the first cat ive seen told me to get out, I was hoping to join u!" he said in a serious tone.

Shadow glared at the cat."Your a clan cat! Your never going to be able to join filthy kitty pet." She hissed.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:43 AM

Solarkit's face turned into a growl. fury in his eyes. "FIRST of all she-cat, MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME IN THUNDERCLAN, I AM NOT A CLAN CAT! I hardly fit in anyway! so don't call me a KITTYPET, that was extremely rude! be glade I don't kill u right now! I want to join the dusks because im not clanborn, they think there better than non clan cats! I HATE THEM! THEIR WEAK!" I spat at the she-cat

judas November 19th, 2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39012)
Solarkit's face turned into a growl. fury in his eyes. "FIRST of all she-cat, MY MOTHER ABANDONED ME IN THUNDERCLAN, I AM NOT A CLAN CAT! I hardly fit in anyway! so don't call me a KITTYPET, that was extremely rude! be glade I don't kill u right now! I want to join the dusks because im not clanborn, they think there better than non clan cats! I HATE THEM! THEIR WEAK!" I spat at the she-cat

"Your going to die here..." She mumbled.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:50 AM

Solarkit looked as if he was annoyed "Well im way more useful than u, all u do is heal RIGTH! And at least give me a chance ill even change my name and do whatever it takes il even kill a clan cat for u if that's what you want! Just let me in I DONT WANT TO BE A PRT OF WEAK MINDED SOFT HEARTED CLANS, I want to be STRONG!" he growled at the she-cat

judas November 19th, 2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39018)
Solarkit looked as if he was annoyed "Well im way more useful than u, all u do is heal RIGTH! And at least give me a chance ill even change my name and do whatever it takes il even kill a clan cat for u if that's what you want! Just let me in I DONT WANT TO BE A PRT OF WEAK MINDED SOFT HEARTED CLANS, I want to be STRONG!" he growled at the she-cat

Shadow slashed the kits face, making it bleed a small bit. "I do more then heal..." She hissed,

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 12:57 AM

Solarkit didn't even flinch. he wasn't going to let a she-cat who was known as a healer in the dusk syndicate scare him off, looking at the shecat in pure rage solarkit kit jumped under the shecat and used his small but sharp claws the dig into her belly, releasing her the biting her tail hard.

judas November 19th, 2016 12:59 AM

Shadow pinned the kit down, her claw hovered over the kit's small throat. "Move on inch and I will...Explain why your clan is weak..." She hissed.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:10 AM

solarkit struggled trying to get out from under the stupid she-cat. cant she see that he just wanted to become useful he'd do anything to become a dusk. but he was stubborn not to give up. "I said i'm not in a clan anymore, I was never a part of it! All I wanted to ask was to give me a chance! But no you had to be difficult!" he said spitting. using his sharp small claws and his teeth he dug and bit hard the she-cats paw, trying to get her to releash him.

judas November 19th, 2016 01:14 AM

"You remind me of Ash.." She purred.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:24 AM

Solarkit Stoppd biting the she-cats paw, looked up at her face, confusion in his gaze. "Who's Ash? he asked

judas November 19th, 2016 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39032)
Solarkit Stoppd biting the she-cats paw, looked up at her face, confusion in his gaze. "Who's Ash? he asked

"My adopted kit." She purred. Shadow lifted her paw, letting the cat get up.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:34 AM

solarkit sat straight up looking at the she-cat " Whats ash like? if you don't mind me asking." he said curiously.

judas November 19th, 2016 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39035)
solarkit sat straight up looking at the she-cat " Whats ash like? if you don't mind me asking." he said curiously.

"Like you stubborn, she likes to fight cats that are bigger then her." Shadow said.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:41 AM

Solarkit looked at the she-cat in new light, he wanted to get in but not by breaking their rules "Fine, ill come back after im older, and no im not going back to the clans ill become a loner, and some day id like to meet ur duagther." he said before scampering into loner territory.

judas November 19th, 2016 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39039)
Solarkit looked at the she-cat in new light, he wanted to get in but not by breaking their rules "Fine, ill come back after im older, and no im not going back to the clans ill become a loner, and some day id like to meet ur duagther." he said before scampering into loner territory.

"Okay, until then...wait!" She yelled. Shadow ran after the kit."You will have to change your name to Solar, so you will be safe." The she purred.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:45 AM

Solar looked at the she-cat with a happy face "Of course, my new name is solar, but I never got urs?" he said.

judas November 19th, 2016 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 39042)
Solar looked at the she-cat with a happy face "Of course, my new name is solar, but I never got urs?" he said.

"Shadow.." She purred."Until next time!" She purred.

Timbergrowl November 19th, 2016 01:50 AM

Solar turned and ran "Bye Shadow" he said over his shoulder.

Caligo Everton November 21st, 2016 01:41 PM

Ash had watched the whole thing her musty pelt blending in with the he dark forest. "I heard my name." She called as she slinked out of the dark.