Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battles (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ShadowClan's Liberation (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2012)

Ludicrous Lunacy December 14th, 2016 04:54 PM

Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel (Post 77591)

❥ Fangs bared, Yewberry's fur puffed out. "StarClan has abandoned us! Blazingnight saved ShadowClan, you rats!" Unsheathing her claws, her ears swiveled to the back of her head, flattened. Letting out an angry yowl, her long fur raised along her spine, hackles raised. Blue orbs narrowed, the ragdoll whipped around in a fit, claws outstretched and aimed towards a feline, whom she couldn't make out, and aimed her claws towards their eyes. "You filth!"
(Yewberry is open for a fight with a SkyClan cat.)

❤❤❤

Lucy's head swiveled to face the cat. "StarClan is the reason my brother's alive!" she hissed, lunging at the cat, teeth bared. Foxdung, I can't fight, she realized as she attempted to scratch the cat's shoulder.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77612)
( @Suspiciousmindz )
Onyx walked straight through the battles. Another fight, another kill... he thought. Clawing the dirt he sensed something he never though he would. His own rival for Lilith. The one tom he as wanted to kill for moons. Standing straight he sniffed the air to confirm his suspicions. He was correct.
"Bleddyn." he said to himself.

Bleddyn had left the Syndicate in order to simply watch the battles taking place. He had no use to be in Dusk Syndicate at the moment, there really wasn't anything there for him and he needed some kind of excitement for once. The strange looking tom-cat flicked his tail as he settled himself just on the outskirts of the battles, his yellow hues watching the battles intently, hardly paying attention to his surroundings.

monfang December 14th, 2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77626)

Bleddyn had left the Syndicate in order to simply watch the battles taking place. He had no use to be in Dusk Syndicate at the moment, there really wasn't anything there for him and he needed some kind of excitement for once. The strange looking tom-cat flicked his tail as he settled himself just on the outskirts of the battles, his yellow hues watching the battles intently, hardly paying attention to his surroundings.

Onyx jumped into the darkness of bushes. He followed Bleddyn's scent, and finally caught site of the other tom. Raising his head, he snarled, and lunged, unsheathing his thorn-sharp claws, relying on his strength for this first blow.

toriel December 14th, 2016 05:01 PM

Bearclaw walked into the battle."what is going on!!!"he shouted.(someone please attack)

HwangHarin December 14th, 2016 05:06 PM

Blueeyes had gone out to see what was going on. Ivypaw has gone with Skyclan, probably not even noticed by the cats.
Sharppaw and Shypaw has gone out and tilted their heads.

judas December 14th, 2016 05:09 PM

Littlepaw ran aroud, searching for Evil cats. After her talk with Moonpaw, things became clear. She sniffed around, looking for any evil cat. The sky clan apprentice, ran around. Littlepaw found a cat, about 8 moons old. Sagemist tough me well! I'll prove to him I can fight! Littlepaw seemed more loyal to Sagemist the to sky clan. She clawed the cat's sides, like Sagemist toughed her. Then she tackled the cat, raking her claws down it's belly. @Pink Orca!

Ludicrous Lunacy December 14th, 2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 77644)
Littlepaw ran aroud, searching for Evil cats. After her talk with Moonpaw, things became clear. She sniffed around, looking for any evil cat. The sky clan apprentice, ran around. Littlepaw found a cat, about 8 moons old. Sagemist tough me well! I'll prove to him I can fight! Littlepaw seemed more loyal to Sagemist the to sky clan. She clawed the cat's sides, like Sagemist toughed her. Then she tackled the cat, raking her claws down it's belly. @Pink Orca!

Neko let out a yelp as the cat attacked him, falling clumsily and struggling under the cat's paws. Pain shot through him as the cat raked their claws down his stomach and he struggled desperately to get free.
~
Pardus turned to see his brother struggling with one of the Clan cats. "Neko!" He threw himself at the cat, trying to force her off his brother.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77630)

Onyx jumped into the darkness of bushes. He followed Bleddyn's scent, and finally caught site of the other tom. Raising his head, he snarled, and lunged, unsheathing his thorn-sharp claws, relying on his strength for this first blow.

Bleddyn had only a second to turn to face the snarl of another cat before he felt claws sink into his shoulder blades. Snarling with rage, he fell to the ground with a thud, allowing this feline to sink their claws into his skin. "I'm not apart of this!" he yowled towards the cat before a familiar scent made him realize this wasn't about this war. "Onyx!" he snarled, turning over so he laid on his back, crushing the tom under his weight. Although quickly, he got back to his paws and spun to face the Oriental, fury blazing in his eyes.

Razmoose December 14th, 2016 05:28 PM

Foxrain looked around in alarm and puffed up even more than ever. She had no clue who to fight....she didn't know who was turning on Starclan or not, and looked at all the cats fighting for their own lives. ("Which ones where Skyclan again?") All Foxrain could see was fur,blood, and claws. Shadowclan wasn't much in good shape because of Leaf-bare and she was worried Shadowclan wouldn't survive these strange cats that looked much stronger. She leapt forward in the midst of flashing fur feeling random hits as she ran through the battle hoping she would figure out who to attack.

(Im open for attacks )

HwangHarin December 14th, 2016 05:29 PM

Ivypaw felt a bit nervous because she was from a different clan, she was not in neither of these clans and she knew she was here all on her own. Blueeyes looked around, I Believe in Starclan! She thought

monfang December 14th, 2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77660)

Bleddyn had only a second to turn to face the snarl of another cat before he felt claws sink into his shoulder blades. Snarling with rage, he fell to the ground with a thud, allowing this feline to sink their claws into his skin. "I'm not apart of this!" he yowled towards the cat before a familiar scent made him realize this wasn't about this war. "Onyx!" he snarled, turning over so he laid on his back, crushing the tom under his weight. Although quickly, he got back to his paws and spun to face the Oriental, fury blazing in his eyes.

Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"Bleddyn. Wonderful to see you again." he growled, circling Bleddyn.
"I see you left Sedrik's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.

HwangHarin December 14th, 2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77728)

Onyx smiled. At least the tom knew who he was dealing with, or at least he thought he did. Onyx was on a kill streak, and he wanted Bleddyn on that list.
"I see you left Sedrik's side as well, such a pity... She'll never see you again." he snarled.
He jumped over Bleddyn, and shot himself up towards Bleddyn's side with his shoulder. Another move relying on his strength.

Ivypaw saw the cats fighting eachother, and talking to eachother? She tilted her head and watched the two

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77728)

Sobek cx

"Sobek means nothing to me and neither does Lilith," he snarled back hearing the name of a feline he wished to never see again. Onyx would never understand and Bleddyn would never grasp why this feline was out to get him. Even so, Bleddyn took the threat and crouched down as the guard leaped over him. Once he had landed, Bleddyn stood back up and was surprised by the strength that hit his shoulder, throwing him off balance and causing him to stumble. For a moment, Bleddyn struggled to gain his paw steps and he turned towards Oynx and aimed a blow at the felines face, his claws outstretched and a ruthless meaning behind the aimed blow.

monfang December 14th, 2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77756)

Sobek cx

"Sobek means nothing to me and neither does Lilith," he snarled back hearing the name of a feline he wished to never see again. Onyx would never understand and Bleddyn would never grasp why this feline was out to get him. Even so, Bleddyn took the threat and crouched down as the guard leaped over him. Once he had landed, Bleddyn stood back up and was surprised by the strength that hit his shoulder, throwing him off balance and causing him to stumble. For a moment, Bleddyn struggled to gain his paw steps and he turned towards Oynx and aimed a blow at the felines face, his claws outstretched and a ruthless meaning behind the aimed blow.

(Let me just say I knew I was wrong somewhere lol)
Onyx let out a yowl as he felt a stinging pain hit his face along his left eye. He stepped back, and shook his head. Bringing his paw to the wound, he saw the blood and looked up.
"Lilith may mean nothing to you, but you still hurt her. All because she refused to be your... toy..." he snarled.
"I hate... no, I loathe those who manipulate others. They never last long when they try to fight me... You will be no different!"
He now used his speed, and ran around in circles around the tom, and then lunged fir his thighs, hoping to latch on.

Bella~ December 14th, 2016 06:09 PM

(Open)
Amberclaw hissed at the Skyclan warriors. She being raised in the Evil Era had never know of Starclan, she only knew what she had been told by the leader, Blazingnight. She yowled and ran into the crowd of cats, looking for someone to fight her. A slight fear and excitement ran through her mind. She being excited for her first battle after just becoming a warrior. And fearing the fight because, what if it ended up being her last battle?

(also open)
Cloverwhisker poked her head out of the nursery, the young queen was expecting kits soon. A smile spread across her maw, finally. Someone to save the clans, save them from the awful leaders that had taken charge and banned talk of Starclan. Oh yes, she had a good feeling about this nee clan. Risking their lives to save cats they didn't even know. She stood and walked out into the clearing, watching. She would have joined the fight if not for her expecting, and especially so soon.

HwangHarin December 14th, 2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 77778)
(Open)
Amberclaw hissed at the Skyclan warriors. She being raised in the Evil Era had never know of Starclan, she only knew what she had been told by the leader, Blazingnight. She yowled and ran into the crowd of cats, looking for someone to fight her. A slight fear and excitement ran through her mind. She being excited for her first battle after just becoming a warrior. And fearing the fight because, what if it ended up being her last battle?

(also open)
Cloverwhisker poked her head out of the nursery, the young queen was expecting kits soon. A smile spread across her maw, finally. Someone to save the clans, save them from the awful leaders that had taken charge and banned talk of Starclan. Oh yes, she had a good feeling about this nee clan. Risking their lives to save cats they didn't even know. She stood and walked out into the clearing, watching. She would have joined the fight if not for her expecting, and especially so soon.

Amberclaw can attack Ivypaw, shes late for being a warrior ( Im lazy ) But shes not in Skyclan she came with them from Riverclan )

chancey December 14th, 2016 06:12 PM

Hinderpawran into the clearing, fighting cats clouded the clearing, "Whats going on?" There must be sides.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77772)

(Let me just say I knew I was wrong somewhere lol)
Onyx let out a yowl as he felt a stinging pain hit his face along his left eye. He stepped back, and shook his head. Bringing his paw to the wound, he saw the blood and looked up.
"Lilith may mean nothing to you, but you still hurt her. All because she refused to be your... toy..." he snarled.
"I hate... no, I loathe those who manipulate others. They never last long when they try to fight me... You will be no different!"
He now used his speed, and ran around in circles around the tom, and then lunged fir his thighs, hoping to latch on.

He hissed with pain as claws met his hind legs and he struggled to keep his footing, fighting back all urges of falling to the ground where he'd be left vulnerable. Hissing through gritted teeth, his gaze bored down into that of Onyx's "Even if I may die here, my legacy lives on in the kits you call yours," he paused, kicking out his hide legs in attempt to throw him off. Bleddyn was mainly playing defense, allowing this feline to do his work on him. "Just watch their personalities, I guarantee at least two show signs of me in them," he sneered now, digging his claws into the earth. "Lilith won't recover from the things I did to her and you know that! Her mind is driving her crazy!" It was becoming obvious that Bleddyn was merely letting this cat have an easy battle. Bleddyn seemed to have mentally given up as if somewhere along the line something changed him, but that didn't matter now. The past was the past.

Bella~ December 14th, 2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aashka (Post 77781)
Amberclaw can attack Ivypaw, shes late for being a warrior ( Im lazy ) But shes not in Skyclan she came with them from Riverclan )

Amberclaw noticed Ivypaw, she didn't recognize her so she pounced at her, claws outstretched and going for the throat "I'll kill you!" She she-cat yowled as she flew through the air towards the slightly younger cat.

wren December 14th, 2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 77599)
Rowanpatch had heard cries from further up the past, mostly complaints and enthusiastic cries of victory. After she had followed the scent she was confused to find another clan. She didn't reckonise the scent of windclan or riverclan even thunderclan. She knew that battle was coming one day. Following after these felines they started hearing her camp. This puzzled her greatly. Was a shadowclan patrol leading them ahead? Flicking her tail she crouched low between a fern and a bramble bush. She watched. She waited. They entered the camp and she started to get antsy hearing screams of anger. Batting her eyelashes she got up and started padding in after them. Shadowclan and these, un classified felines battling like their lives depended on it. It problably did. Lashing her tail rowanpatch had watched for a while listening and trying to comprehend what was going on. Seemingly unnoticed for the Time she sat watching. She grew bored after a while, then strutting confidently into the mob of angry fighting cats, rowanpatch looked around. She had heard insults thrown about including starclan and the darkforest. She was originally a starclan follower but she seemed neutral about believing so strongly in the cats to die for them. She didn't even know them that well for that fact. Who should I attack, the supporters or the random clan she never new about. rowanpatch stood alone, no attackers to be faced. Who could she attack? If she tried it would problably end up worse, potencialy attacking a clan mate who believed in starclan or the other cats.. If they fought for the right reasons. Perhaps she would jump in with a friend. She was nimble and quick to her paws so with no attackers she prepared for ambush, any direction really. Swivelling her head in a cautious manner. She seeped through the crowd trying to pin point a point of advantage in battle. Hopefully someone attacked so she didn't have to make the choice.Hey, where was blazingnight? she thought instantly nothing she couldn't spot the leader, in fact she hadn't spotted her the whole time she had been in camp admiring everyone's battle skills and trying to pin point friends and enemies. As she continued through the mob of caterawhauling cats she felt the sun beat down on her shoulders making her wish she had a chance to just go jump into the riverclan river and deprive herself of the heat. Perhaps she should? Before the border dispute or whatever is was to tense, perhaps not. Not now.

Open!)

judas December 14th, 2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Orca! (Post 77656)
Neko let out a yelp as the cat attacked him, falling clumsily and struggling under the cat's paws. Pain shot through him as the cat raked their claws down his stomach and he struggled desperately to get free.
~
Pardus turned to see his brother struggling with one of the Clan cats. "Neko!" He threw himself at the cat, trying to force her off his brother.

Littlepaw raked her claws across the unknown cat's muzzle. She tackled him, her sides stung, she jumped back at Neko. She clawed his belly more, Just enough so he can't fight She thought. Soon she flung herself back at the other cat. She raked her claws down his side.

monfang December 14th, 2016 06:43 PM

( @Moonfur )
Moonfang slunk against a bush, her heart racing. She had been given her name for her fierce fighting skills. Skills she never wanted to use. She saw a flash of black and nearly screamed.
"N-Nightfang!" she huffed, and the black warrior lunged at her.

monfang December 14th, 2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77803)

He hissed with pain as claws met his hind legs and he struggled to keep his footing, fighting back all urges of falling to the ground where he'd be left vulnerable. Hissing through gritted teeth, his gaze bored down into that of Onyx's "Even if I may die here, my legacy lives on in the kits you call yours," he paused, kicking out his hide legs in attempt to throw him off. Bleddyn was mainly playing defense, allowing this feline to do his work on him. "Just watch their personalities, I guarantee at least two show signs of me in them," he sneered now, digging his claws into the earth. "Lilith won't recover from the things I did to her and you know that! Her mind is driving her crazy!" It was becoming obvious that Bleddyn was merely letting this cat have an easy battle. Bleddyn seemed to have mentally given up as if somewhere along the line something changed him, but that didn't matter now. The past was the past.

Onyx rolled off, and shot up as quickly as he could.
"Oh, but Bleddyn. That's the thing. She will recover, and those kits will show nothing of you. Because if they do, they'll never no it. You don't exist to them." he snarled.
With a final attack, he lunged straight for his flank, hoping to land a pinning attack.

judas December 14th, 2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77866)
( @Moonfur )
Moonfang slunk against a bush, her heart racing. She had been given her name for her fierce fighting skills. Skills she never wanted to use. She saw a flash of black and nearly screamed.
"N-Nightfang!" she huffed, and the black warrior lunged at her.

Darkoak threw a cat off of him, then saw Moonfang. Her black pelt had scratches on hit. Her eyes were full of fear, were is Sapphirestorm?! He thought. Darkoak ran over to the two cats, knocking Nightfang on the ground. "Take that!" He hissed. "Stay behind me," He told Moonfang. He lashed out at Nightfang, hissing.

HwangHarin December 14th, 2016 06:49 PM

( @Bella )

" Thats what you think. " Ivypaw hissed, and looked at her, waiting for her to get close to her, when she got close Ivypaw went straight, ducking under her

monfang December 14th, 2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 77873)
Darkoak threw a cat off of him, then saw Moonfang. Her black pelt had scratches on hit. Her eyes were full of fear, Were is Sapphirestorm?! He thought. Darkoak ran over to the two cats, knocking Nightfang on the ground. "Take that!" He hissed. "Stay behind me," He told Moonfang. He lashed out at Nightfang, hissing.

Nightfang growled, and ran off. Moonfang crawled closer to Darkoak, shivering in fear.
"Th-Thanks, Darkoak..." she whimpered, leaning up against him slightly.

Starfall December 14th, 2016 06:53 PM

@Empress Of Evil
Cloudspots looked at the deputy ans bowed his head slightly before nodding in agreement "Yes, it is sad, but Grousestar did give them a choiceto choose sides. But i guess some cats are too scared to revolt against their leader." He suggested, turning his attention to his leader as they moved to the next clan "we won....haha," he sighed and swiftly followed to group of cats.
Cloudspots looked beside him to make sure that Arouraflame was following "I have a question for you...what if some of skyclans warriors stay in these clans?" He questioned "What if we bit off more than we can chew? Don't get me wrong, i'll gladly throw away my life for my clan and starclan, but this " he said then flicked his tail at the new mass of battling cats. "Is this what Starclan truely wants? Are they this desprate, are they in so much trouble that that they have cats massacure other cats?" He questioned ans he hissed and clawed at an attacking cat. The dappled skyclan warrior wasn't sure what to think at this moment.

{Open rp}
Dewpaw looked around, her fur rose and her eyes were wide as she saw a few of her own clanmates attack eachother "w-what's happening? Why, what do you mean give up starclan?" She questioned as she heard he rleader yowl. The light grey apprentice crouched and wrapped her tail around herself "i don't want to fight my clanmates! It-it's against the rules!" She yelled, her dark green eyes shone with terrior and disbelief.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77872)

Onyx rolled off, and shot up as quickly as he could.
"Oh, but Bleddyn. That's the thing. She will recover, and those kits will show nothing of you. Because if they do, they'll never no it. You don't exist to them." he snarled.
With a final attack, he lunged straight for his flank, hoping to land a pinning attack.

"They're not the ones who have to know it, you two will be haunted by it for as long as they're alive," he sneered as the tom rolled away, giving a little relief to the pain he felt in his legs. Bleddyn spun to face him, fur bristling, "Little Chiaki knows exactly who I am," he gave the guard a sinister grin, knowing exactly what that touches. "I do recall her asking why Lilith doesn't love you, or why you guys lied to her. She's met me, Onyx, you cannot change who she saw in me that day," The russet and black tom left out big details about that day. How he defended the guard and his relationship. How he told that kit his mother did love Onyx, but how Lilith told lies about who Bleddyn really was. He was out to seem horrible, but Chiaki was the judge of that after that day. Bleddyn felt his paws leave the ground as his weight was thrown. Landing with a thud on the ground, he looked up at Onyx, willing him to bring death. "So kill me, Onyx, I want you to. I've done my deed, not even killing me would change the way things will shape up," he murmured the last part dreadfully. The truth could not be denied. The kits to the russet and black fighter were destined to head down a dark path. You could already see it in the way Caliginosity or Sparta acted.

judas December 14th, 2016 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77881)

Nightfang growled, and ran off. Moonfang crawled closer to Darkoak, shivering in fear.
"Th-Thanks, Darkoak..." she whimpered, leaning up against him slightly.

Darkoak glared at the warrior. "Mouse-brain..." He mewed. His glaze met Moonfangs, "Are you okay? Here...um," He licked her wounds clean. "Sapphirestorm, could do better, were is he? And they kits, were are they!" He looked around, pressing closer to Moonfang. "You have to get back to them!" Why am I like this? I don't even know her kits! He led Moonfang near a tree, less battles were going on there. "Moonfang, are they alright? Should I get them?" He asked.

Casual Scribbles December 14th, 2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD (Post 77544)
(Yeah, but she's still older than Burrpaw. He's only 7 moons)

"Maybe StarClan hid that knowledge for a reason!" He growled, ducking away from the warning strike. "But you'll never know if you side against them!" The apprentice lunged at her once she was standing again, claws unsheathed, aiming for her flank.

Frostedflight's ears were both torn, and he was knocked backwards by the blow. He slammed into the ground and rolled to his paws. "I never saw you as an enemy." He swiped at the large tom's muzzle. "You were intimidating, yes, but not an enemy!"

Bump for @Suspiciousmindz )

monfang December 14th, 2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77894)

"They're not the ones who have to know it, you two will be haunted by it for as long as they're alive," he sneered as the tom rolled away, giving a little relief to the pain he felt in his legs. Bleddyn spun to face him, fur bristling, "Little Chiaki knows exactly who I am," he gave the guard a sinister grin, knowing exactly what that touches. "I do recall her asking why Lilith doesn't love you, or why you guys lied to her. She's met me, Onyx, you cannot change who she saw in me that day," The russet and black tom left out big details about that day. How he defended the guard and his relationship. How he told that kit his mother did love Onyx, but how Lilith told lies about who Bleddyn really was. He was out to seem horrible, but Chiaki was the judge of that after that day. Bleddyn felt his paws leave the ground as his weight was thrown. Landing with a thud on the ground, he looked up at Onyx, willing him to bring death. "So kill me, Onyx, I want you to. I've done my deed, not even killing me would change the way things will shape up," he murmured the last part dreadfully. The truth could not be denied. The kits to the russet and black fighter were destined to head down a dark path. You could already see it in the way Caliginosity or Sparta acted.

"Leave Chiaki out of this! I can tell her the truth of her father. How he was a coward! A fool! How he never loved his sons or her! That's all you truly are, Bleddyn! A hateful, spiteful, murderous tom who wanted nothing to do with her! You manipulated her to hate us like you manipulated Lilith to like you. I swear you are the worst thing to come to the syndicate! Tell my sister hello for me when you reach the Dark Forest!" he snarled, and with a roar-like yowl, he lit his razor-sharp teeth sink into Bleddyn's neck.

monfang December 14th, 2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 77896)
Darkoak glared at the warrior. "Mouse-brain..." He mewed. His glaze met Moonfangs, "Are you okay? Here...um," He licked her wounds clean. "Sapphirestorm, could do better, were is he? And they kits, were are they!" He looked around, pressing closer to Moonfang. "You have to get back to them!" Why am I like this? I don't even know her kits! He led Moonfang near a tree, less battles were going on there. "Moonfang, are they alright? Should I get them?" He asked.

"Th-They're safe, outside in the territory..." she huffed, and looked up at Darkoak. She felt her heart race a bit as he licked her wounds, and nuzzled him.
"Thank you, Darkoak..." she mewed, looking at him.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD (Post 77544)
(Yeah, but she's still older than Burrpaw. He's only 7 moons)

"Maybe StarClan hid that knowledge for a reason!" He growled, ducking away from the warning strike. "But you'll never know if you side against them!" The apprentice lunged at her once she was standing again, claws unsheathed, aiming for her flank.

Frostedflight's ears were both torn, and he was knocked backwards by the blow. He slammed into the ground and rolled to his paws. "I never saw you as an enemy." He swiped at the large tom's muzzle. "You were intimidating, yes, but not an enemy!"

Jinxflare was knocked back down, but her hind legs kicked out furiously in attempt to block his incoming attack. Although she barely missed as his claws dug into her flank and she grunted in frustration. With swift movements, the young feline swiped upwards towards him, aiming for his face again. "Starclan doesn't exist in a world where evil thrives!" she yowled, giving the apprentice one hard blow.

"Intimidating is basically seeing an enemy!" he snarled "Because foxes are our enemies! he hissed through gritted teeth as a blow to his muzzle scored long scratches. Crimson welled on his white fur around his face and rage merely fueled him more. He lunged back at the warrior, claws outstretched, ready to bowl him over if it meant throwing this cat to the ground.

judas December 14th, 2016 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77917)

"Th-They're safe, outside in the territory..." she huffed, and looked up at Darkoak. She felt her heart race a bit as he licked her wounds, and nuzzled him.
"Thank you, Darkoak..." she mewed, looking at him.

Darkoak blushed a bit, flicking his tail. "You need to go their to okay?" he looked around, he rapped his tail around Moonfang. "Is Sapphirestorm with them?" He asked. Darkoak's own wounds stung but he didn't bother to lick them.

SuspiciousMindz December 14th, 2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77910)

"Leave Chiaki out of this! I can tell her the truth of her father. How he was a coward! A fool! How he never loved his sons or her! That's all you truly are, Bleddyn! A hateful, spiteful, murderous tom who wanted nothing to do with her! You manipulated her to hate us like you manipulated Lilith to like you. I swear you are the worst thing to come to the syndicate! Tell my sister hello for me when you reach the Dark Forest!" he snarled, and with a roar-like yowl, he lit his razor-sharp teeth sink into Bleddyn's neck.

Bleddyn merely laughed at the tom's words knowing well that his daughter was smarter than the tales her 'parents' would feed her. His laugh was cut short as the tom sank his teeth into his throat. Bleddyn didn't struggle. He only took his death, knowing nothing would change fate. Slowly but surely, the gurgling noise that rose from his throat were cut short into stillness as a black cloud covered his view.
Bleddyn lay still forever.

monfang December 14th, 2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 77944)
Darkoak blushed a bit, flicking his tail. "You need to go their to okay?" he looked around, he rapped his tail around Moonfang. "Is Sapphirestorm with them?" He asked. Darkoak's own wounds stung but he didn't bother to lick them.

"I don't know where he is..." she mewed, and tried to stand. Her wounds were too painful.
"Darkoak, can you go to them... I don't want them alone, and I might not be able to get to them..." she mewed, cringing slightly in pain.

judas December 14th, 2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny Moony (Post 77951)

"I don't know where he is..." she mewed, and tried to stand. Her wounds were too painful.
"Darkoak, can you go to them... I don't want them alone, and I might not be able to get to them..." she mewed, cringing slightly in pain.

Darkoak lifted her up, letting her lean on his shoulder. "Your going to them!" He slowly fought his way around. Moonfang was still next to him."Which way?" He asked.

monfang December 14th, 2016 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 77947)

Bleddyn merely laughed at the tom's words knowing well that his daughter was smarter than the tales her 'parents' would feed her. His laugh was cut short as the tom sank his teeth into his throat. Bleddyn didn't struggle. He only took his death, knowing nothing would change fate. Slowly but surely, the gurgling noise that rose from his throat were cut short into stillness as a black cloud covered his view.
Bleddyn lay still forever.

Onyx rose, blood lining his maw. He felt the anger in his head reach his heart. He considered Chiaki his own. He knew that she may never love him like he does her, but he knew that she wouldn't have to see him again, or yet use her. He clawed Bleddyn's shoulder twice, then walked away. He left the mark he always left on those whom he killed.
X marks the spot... he thought before leaping over a bush and disappearing into the territory.

Razmoose December 14th, 2016 07:24 PM

(I missed a bit of the battle <: )

Foxrain was achen and sore from fighting all the cats she could and her fur was a red-orange. Her claws ached attack after attack ("When will this end?") She stumbled at the edge of the clearing looking around her and taking a breathe before once again jumping in chaos of furs and scents.("For Shadowclan!")

(Im open btw :> )

Starfall December 14th, 2016 07:27 PM

{open rp}
Brokenpaw bolted out of the apprentices den when he heard Blazingnight's call, the black and white apprenrice let out a small gasp when he saw a horde of cats begin to battle "W-what in the name of Starclan is going on?!" He questioned, then turned his dark blue orbs in the direction of his leader, wide with disbelief ' Did she just say...we don't need starclan?' he questioned himself. The young tom unseathed his claws and dug them into the ground, his black fur ruffled with anger "I've been looking ip to the wrong person...i'm such a mouse brain." He spat, anger and hatred pooled in his stomach as his blue gaze swept across the clearing of battling cats.
Brokenpaw scrunched his nose up in discust as he thought about the clanmates he called friends, and how they might've been on the opposite side this whole time. The black tom let out a hiss and clawed at the ground, his tail lashing back and fourth in anger "you can't just let go of your past, you can't just let go of who we are as a clan" he spat and lifted his chin, hi sdark blue eyes blazed with anger and sparkled with courage, the lean tom took his first step into battle and readied himself for the first blow.