Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Shadow's Break (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55842)

ShadeCosmic November 25th, 2022 06:37 AM

Re: Shadow's Break

◤• WOOLYFEATHER •◥
She/Her - A lilac pointed Siamese with sky blue eyes

Woolyfeather had been waiting for an awkward while when she decided to turn her head around to check if she was even there. Nope. But she couldnt go back, what if she was just behind, she didnt want a punishment! She got closer and closer to the rabbit. Once she was closer it was easier to see that the rabbit was very skinny. That was probably why it came down here, in hopes to find something. While it was nibbling she quickly jumped up and nipped it on the neck. There it lay limp in her jaws. She put it on the ground beside her mouse. Should she try getting another catch? The other patrols would also bring something.

She picked the prey back up again once more and headed back towards camp. Her tail held high though guilt was slightly visible on her face. She had finished the patrol without her patrolmate. Needleheart shouldve come faster. She reasoned with herself as she padded away through the undergrowth heading in the direction towards camp.

RavensCall November 26th, 2022 05:43 AM

Flamefrost searched the area carefully, sniffing frogs, herbs and squirrels. He went to the area where the prey scent was most potent, as damaging the herbs would not only cause the clan a fatal blow as these were vital for their survival and because those herbs attracted prey, and ShadowClan had experienced a starvation period fairly recently. But enough of that.

Flamefrost stalked a squirrel, and pounced. He caught the squirrel, almost missing it. Flamefrost buried the squirrel and searched for more. A frog hopped by, causing Flamefrost to react and he leapt for the frog, carefully and patiently caught. He unburied the squirrel and carried it in his jaws to camp

thegriff November 26th, 2022 06:20 PM

la-dee-da-dee-da. gathering dock leaves and daisies, dock leaves taste really bad.
total for what silverwing grabbed
10 dock leaves
8 daisies

SpirtTheRat0w0 December 1st, 2022 12:04 PM

Sagepaw was trying to hunt down some frog. He saw one and carefully tried to get it. But the 7 moon old Tom accidently stepped on a twig, making the frog hop away.

@NotIvySpirit lol

Dakotaa December 1st, 2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1320166)
Sagepaw was trying to hunt down some frog. He saw one and carefully tried to get it. But the 7 moon old Tom accidently stepped on a twig, making the frog hop away.

@NotIvySpirit lol

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

The she-cat snook up behind him, in an attempt to scare him while he was focused. Once he had missed, she abruptly said; “You need to scan your surroundings more!”

SpirtTheRat0w0 December 1st, 2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotIvySpirit lol (Post 1320237)
———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

The she-cat snook up behind him, in an attempt to scare him while he was focused. Once he had missed, she abruptly said; “You need to scan your surroundings more!”

Sagepaw flinched at the voice, I thought nobody was there. He thought at the sight. "And who are you?" He asked being all proud.

Dakotaa December 1st, 2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1320245)

Sagepaw flinched at the voice, I thought nobody was there. He thought at the sight. "And who are you?" He asked being all proud.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

“Oh I’m offended,” she let out a chuckle. “My name is HeatherRain. Only the greatest ShadowClan warrior!” Oh no, she was full of herself.

SpirtTheRat0w0 December 1st, 2022 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotIvySpirit lol (Post 1320247)
———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

“Oh I’m offended,” she let out a chuckle. “My name is HeatherRain. Only the greatest ShadowClan warrior!” Oh no, she was full of herself.

"Well then Heatherrain, I'm Sagepaw, Cloversun's apprentice." He said as he looked at her with his leaf green eyes.

Dakotaa December 1st, 2022 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1320253)

"Well then Heatherrain, I'm Sagepaw, Cloversun's apprentice." He said as he looked at her with his leaf green eyes.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

She gave a warm smile then continued to speak, “you should always scan the ground before going after prey. It could be dangerous if you don’t. I remember once I forgot to look and I fell into a an active fox den. I was lucky that no one was home but it was scary!” HeatherRain began to sniff the air.

SpirtTheRat0w0 December 1st, 2022 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotIvySpirit lol (Post 1320256)
———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

She gave a warm smile then continued to speak, “you should always scan the ground before going after prey. It could be dangerous if you don’t. I remember once I forgot to look and I fell into a an active fox den. I was lucky that no one was home but it was scary!” HeatherRain began to sniff the air.

"Oh, ok." Sagepaw smelled the air with the warrior.
"Do I smell mice?" He asked Heatherrain.