Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bubblegum's Twoleg Nest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1086)

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 08:32 PM

Re: Bubblegum's Twoleg Nest

Gem crouched, her rear end sticking up into the air. She wiggled back and forth, giving everyone around her teasing glances. "I bet I'll make it to the top branch before the rest of you!"

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 38701)
Shadow smiled and hopped down from the tree. "Alright. Let's start."

Realizing something, Gem got up from her crouch and looked over at the tom. "Hey, what's your name?" She tilted her head curiously, her yellow eyes piercing his.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 18th, 2016 08:56 PM

"I'm Shadow." He told Gem with a curt nod.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 38742)
"I'm Shadow." He told Gem with a curt nod.

"Shadow," the young cat repeated. "Well, Shadow, I'll race you to the top of that tree!" Gem's eyes glowed with excitement, and she waited for Shadow to give the signal to go.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 18th, 2016 09:03 PM

"Alright." He got ready. "Ready. Set. Go!" He began to climb up.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 38757)
"Alright." He got ready. "Ready. Set. Go!" He began to climb up.

Gem sprung forward, scrambling up the tree. She felt one of her back legs slip, and she quickly grabbed a branch with one of her front paws. "Mouse dung," she spat as she clambered up on the branch. She didn't allow herself a moment more to waste, continuing up the tree. She noticed with alarm that Shadow was ahead of her, and pushed herself even more to climb faster. "I'm still gonna beat you," she yowled up to him.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 18th, 2016 09:09 PM

Shadow smiled. "Never!"

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 38766)
Shadow smiled. "Never!"

Determination flickered in Gem's gaze, before she noticed Shadow's tail right in front of her. Not able to resist her kit instincts, she unsheathed her claws and batted at it gentle, letting out a gentle laugh. "Fuzzy," she remarked, before remembering the race. "Oh!" They were already halfway up the tree, and she gave a giant jump up the tree to move faster. She slipped as she tried to hold on, sliding down a bit before she was able to climb further.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 18th, 2016 09:13 PM

Shadow never broke stride, even when she batted his tail. "Almost there!" He yelled.

Maplefur November 18th, 2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 38781)
Shadow never broke stride, even when she batted his tail. "Almost there!" He yelled.

"Almost there," she repeated to herself, then made the mistake of glancing down. "We're so high!" she gasped, forcing herself to pry her gaze off the ground and pushing onwards.