Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Minnie's Flower Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

cute skeleton December 11th, 2017 07:47 PM

Re: Minnie's Flower Garden

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 437966)
@Mystical@¤Insert_User_Name¤

(I'm going to see if these two peeps are dead or not)

(they shouldnt be dead, i sometimes see them but i dont do many rps that they are in, and im going to skip forward since its been a while to it nearly being christmas)

stone was on the fence watching the snow fall.

Dawn & Dark December 11th, 2017 07:51 PM

Minnie was rolling around in the falling snow. She had it clinging to her fur in bug patches. The she-cat stopped for a moment to rest. A tiny snowflake fell onto her nose, then melted from it's heat.

cute skeleton December 11th, 2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 437972)
Minnie was rolling around in the falling snow. She had it clinging to her fur in bug patches. The she-cat stopped for a moment to rest. A tiny snowflake fell onto her nose, then melted from it's heat.

stone looked back at her then jumped down, he put his paw at an angle to throw snow at her and he did just that scooping it up in his paw and throwing it at her.

(my cat can do that... he does it to me..)

Dawn & Dark December 11th, 2017 08:11 PM

Minnie turned around, right when the snow was thrown at her. The cold ice hit her in the middle of her face. She shook her head and looked at Stone angrily. "Hey! What was that for!" Her anger started to dissolve after that. Quickly, she did the same as Stone and threw one at him. "How about that!"

cute skeleton December 11th, 2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 437983)
Minnie turned around, right when the snow was thrown at her. The cold ice hit her in the middle of her face. She shook her head and looked at Stone angrily. "Hey! What was that for!" Her anger started to dissolve after that. Quickly, she did the same as Stone and threw one at him. "How about that!"

"im just pla-" he was mid sentence once the snow hit him. "oh its on" he said doing the same back then started to dig in the snow to make a shallow hole to give him some shelter before she attcked again.

Dawn & Dark December 11th, 2017 08:26 PM

(I gtg, i'll try to be on tomorrow)

Minnie started pushing snow up to make a barrier. She made a couple snow balls, then glanced over the barrier to watch Stone.

cute skeleton December 14th, 2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 437992)
(I gtg, i'll try to be on tomorrow)

Minnie started pushing snow up to make a barrier. She made a couple snow balls, then glanced over the barrier to watch Stone.

stone had digged some more and piled the snow he dug up to almost make a wall he could hide behind. he scooped his paw in the snow and peaked around the corner throwing the snow at her.

Dawn & Dark January 6th, 2018 07:18 PM

(So sorry I haven't been on lately! January is a very busy month for my family.)

Right when the snow hit Minnie, her tail fluffed up with shock. I didn't expect that. She thought, slowly able to regain her control. The she-cat got a snowball up in the air and kicked at it in the direction of Stone. Minnie smiled when it hit him through a cloud of snow.

Dawn & Dark January 21st, 2018 07:52 AM

@Aphmau plushie

cute skeleton January 23rd, 2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 451082)
(So sorry I haven't been on lately! January is a very busy month for my family.)

Right when the snow hit Minnie, her tail fluffed up with shock. I didn't expect that. She thought, slowly able to regain her control. The she-cat got a snowball up in the air and kicked at it in the direction of Stone. Minnie smiled when it hit him through a cloud of snow.

stone coughed a bit in the cloud of snow before turning to her dazzled, he didnt even realize she could hit him over the wall of snow.