Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Minnie's Flower Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

Cosmo July 15th, 2017 10:04 AM

Re: Minnie's Flower Garden

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 321429)
He jumped a bit as he heard the she-cat, scaring him a bit as he didn't know she was there. "Oh, sorry! Am I in your territory? Sorry!" He meowed genuinely. "I just saw these beautiful flowers and came to have a look." The she-cat didn't look like she would hurt him, so he decided to answer her questions. "I'm Shadow. I was passing by when I noticed the flowers."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 321159)
"Come on, let's go." Minnie led Crackle and Stone back to the house. When they got to the fence, she stopped. "My housefolk shouldn't be here right now. They'll be back later." The she-cat told her.

Crackle turned to face the tom, Shadow. That was his name. she kept her mouth clamped shut, refraining from saying something stupid. Something stupid she knew she would. It would be stupid whatever came out of ehr mouth. Stupid, and rude.

Dawn & Dark July 15th, 2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 321429)
He jumped a bit as he heard the she-cat, scaring him a bit as he didn't know she was there. "Oh, sorry! Am I in your territory? Sorry!" He meowed genuinely. "I just saw these beautiful flowers and came to have a look." The she-cat didn't look like she would hurt him, so he decided to answer her questions. "I'm Shadow. I was passing by when I noticed the flowers."

"They are beautiful, aren't they?" Minnie said. "My housefolk planted them years ago, and they still stand here today." The she-cat realized that she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I'm Minnie, and over there is Stone," She glanced over at the tom. "Then over there is Crackle." Minnie turned her head to face Crackle. "Stone lives with me, and we just met Crackle."

¤Insert_User_Name¤ July 15th, 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark (Post 321921)
"They are beautiful, aren't they?" Minnie said. "My housefolk planted them years ago, and they still stand here today." The she-cat realized that she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I'm Minnie, and over there is Stone," She glanced over at the tom. "Then over there is Crackle." Minnie turned her head to face Crackle. "Stone lives with me, and we just met Crackle."

"Nice to meet you all." Shadow said, smiling. "I was only passing by, so I hope I wasn't bothering you."

Dawn & Dark July 15th, 2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 321968)
"Nice to meet you all." Shadow said, smiling. "I was only passing by, so I hope I wasn't bothering you."

"You weren't at all. Stay as long as you want." Minnie told Shadow. "Just make sure you don't get seen by my housefolk. The kits love to try and pet other cats."

¤Insert_User_Name¤ July 15th, 2017 05:26 PM

"Really? Thanks!" Shadow said, happy that he had met these cats that he guessed he could call friends now.

cute skeleton July 26th, 2017 06:58 PM

stone sat down and curled his tail around his paws, he wasn't used to this many cats around especially more than just him and minnie

Dawn & Dark August 13th, 2017 07:11 PM

(So sorry I haven't been on in a while! I recently went on vacation, so I was offline for a while.) Minnie hopped off the fence and into the house. I smell Chicken! She thought, then went back outside. "My Housefolk are cooking chicken! They always put some into the dishes over there," She looked over her shoulder to the bowls beside the catdoor. "You two can have some if you want."

Dawn & Dark August 14th, 2017 08:05 PM

@River of roses @Mystical @¤Insert_User_Name¤

Forgot to do that)

cute skeleton August 20th, 2017 04:17 PM

stone stood up and stretched then looked at the two curiously then followed after Minnie.

Dawn & Dark December 11th, 2017 07:44 PM

@Mystical@¤Insert_User_Name¤

(I'm going to see if these two peeps are dead or not)