Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 February 15th, 2018 09:23 AM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 467213)

(And I forgot to make Ravenshadow reply :P)
"My name's Ravenshadow," the dark gray tom replied, smiling.

(AHEM @Rivergold)

Rivergold February 20th, 2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 467213)

(And I forgot to make Ravenshadow reply :P)
"My name's Ravenshadow," the dark gray tom replied, smiling.

(sorry I haven't been on for several days. btw I read through the whole rp. I didn't see much hinting unless you're saying it's Ravenshadow.)
"River," she replied, then quickly added "gold." She coughed. "You can call me River or Rivergold. It doesn't matter."

Wildy~ =3 February 20th, 2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 473425)
(sorry I haven't been on for several days. btw I read through the whole rp. I didn't see much hinting unless you're saying it's Ravenshadow.)
"River," she replied, then quickly added "gold." She coughed. "You can call me River or Rivergold. It doesn't matter."

(:3)
"That's a nice name," Ravenshadow meowed, happy to have a friend. After a few moments, he continued. "My mentor Dustbite thinks I'm a coward and that I'm too weak. I want to prove him wrong, but I don't know how. After all, I've always been afraid."

Rivergold February 23rd, 2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 473677)

(:3)
"That's a nice name," Ravenshadow meowed, happy to have a friend. After a few moments, he continued. "My mentor Dustbite thinks I'm a coward and that I'm too weak. I want to prove him wrong, but I don't know how. After all, I've always been afraid."

(GRAHH)
"Seems like a Ravenpaw complex," she murmured to herself, then looked at him. "It appears to me that many of the rude toms here have 'bite' in their name." She smiled. "Just replace 'bite' with 'butt' and life will seem quite a bit brighter."

Wildy~ =3 February 23rd, 2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 474473)
(GRAHH)
"Seems like a Ravenpaw complex," she murmured to herself, then looked at him. "It appears to me that many of the rude toms here have 'bite' in their name." She smiled. "Just replace 'bite' with 'butt' and life will seem quite a bit brighter."

(X3)
"Pfft," Ravenshadow chuckled. He looked at the sky, wondering how he'd ever prove himself.

Rivergold February 23rd, 2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 474483)

(X3)
"Pfft," Ravenshadow chuckled. He looked at the sky, wondering how he'd ever prove himself.

River looked at him, then looked at the sky too. "By the way, I'm going to give you a nickname. It might be weird, it might not be...Ray." SHe looked at him. "I believe your name shall be Ray."

Wildy~ =3 February 23rd, 2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 474488)
River looked at him, then looked at the sky too. "By the way, I'm going to give you a nickname. It might be weird, it might not be...Ray." SHe looked at him. "I believe your name shall be Ray."

"Huh? A nickname? Uh, ok!" Ravenshadow mewed back.

Rivergold February 24th, 2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ (Post 474503)

"Huh? A nickname? Uh, ok!" Ravenshadow mewed back.

She looked at him. "It may change though."

Wildy~ =3 February 25th, 2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 474885)
She looked at him. "It may change though."

"Ok!" Ravenshadow meowed.

"Come on, let's go back home," Blazestar called out to the cats still not back at camp.
Firefang nodded and stood up.
Tinypaw nodded, remembering with a pang of sadness that Blackbreeze wouldn't come back.
Ravenshadow got up and glanced back at his former home.
Icebite gazed at Ravenshadow, eyes narrowed.
Foxbite was pacing, tail lashing.
Shadow gazed at Foxbite.
( @Equinox @Flameleaf )

Tundra February 25th, 2018 02:26 PM

Featherpaw lashed her tail and followed Blazestar.