Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Wolfsli123 April 24th, 2020 10:10 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[Open]

Chillstep and Chillhop were lazing about the clearing, and Chillhop was watching the other cats going about their day.

"I'm bored. I want to go talk to someone," said Chillhop.
"Uh... go ahead?" replied Chillstep.
"I'm going to talk to... that one. Can you come with me?"
"Uh... why?"
"Why not?"
"Ok."

Chillhop padded up to a cat.

dionysus April 24th, 2020 10:11 AM

Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Dawneye
Fleetwind smiled kindly at the kit and responded, “hmmm, thank you for your advice. I’ll consult with Lionwhiskee about it.” He sat painfully on his haunches and focused his attention on Duskstar, but when she seemed to want to speak only to one cat first, he turned back to the kit. “Where were you headed so fast, by the way?”

Dawneye April 24th, 2020 10:14 AM

The kit looked kind of nervously at the injured warrior "Oh I was just um... Gonna... Go... to the... Elders! Yes the Elders!" rushed Nighkit, quickly standing up, but still in reach of the warrior. @Beau

Willowfern April 24th, 2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by \\/\/ (Post 673881)
[Open]

Chillstep and Chillhop were lazing about the clearing, and Chillhop was watching the other cats going about their day.

"I'm bored. I want to go talk to someone," said Chillhop.
"Uh... go ahead?" replied Chillstep.
"I'm going to talk to... that one. Can you come with me?"
"Uh... why?"
"Why not?"
"Ok."

Chillhop padded up to a cat.

(Okay, I guess my tommie Owlfeather can talk to them?)

“Hello there,” Owlfeather meowed cheerily, “You guys are Chillstep and Chillhop right?”

dionysus April 24th, 2020 10:18 AM

Fleetwind nodded with a raised a brow and meowed sarcastically, “mmhmm, and are you trying to convince me or yourself?” He’d been nothing but curious until Nightkit had started acting cagey and now the tabby tom was suspicious as to where she’d actually been headed. @Dawneye

Wolfsli123 April 24th, 2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 673887)
(Okay, I guess my tommie Owlfeather can talk to them?)

“Hello there,” Owlfeather meowed cheerily, “You guys are Chillstep and Chillhop right?”

"Yes. I was bored so I wanted to talk to you. Did you do anything cool today?" Chillhop asked.

Willowfern April 24th, 2020 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by \\/\/ (Post 673893)
"Yes. I was bored so I wanted to talk to you. Did you do anything cool today?" Chillhop asked.

“Well,” Owlfeather meowed,”I caught a squirrel, I had to go up a tree to get it, anything new with you?”

Wolfsli123 April 24th, 2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 673897)
“Well,” Owlfeather meowed,”I caught a squirrel, I had to go up a tree to get it, anything new with you?”

"I haven't done anything much today. Is climbing trees difficult for you? I can't climb them very well."

"It's true. If he ever gets annoyed at me all I have to do is climb one and he can't catch me."

"Hey!" Chillhop whispered at his brother.

Willowfern April 24th, 2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by \\/\/ (Post 673903)
"I haven't done anything much today. Is climbing trees difficult for you? I can't climb them very well."

"It's true. If he ever gets annoyed at me all I have to do is climb one and he can't catch me."

"Hey!" Chillhop whispered at his brother.

“It is kinda difficult,” Owlfeather admitted,”But if you practice a lot, it is pretty easy.”

Wolfsli123 April 24th, 2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 673910)
“It is kinda difficult,” Owlfeather admitted,”But if you practice a lot, it is pretty easy.”

"Eh. Climbing trees isn't for me."
"Are you scared?"
"N-no! It's actually hard!"
"Yeah I know. I'm just teasing."