Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

judas October 10th, 2016 08:54 AM

Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Darkoak got up and walked over to Moonfang. He sat beside her,looking into her eyes. "I have cats in other clans that will help. Two cats in Windclan,and one in Riverclan. If anything bad happens and you can't stay. I'll take His place and you and Sappirestorm go them. Get Sappirestorm and meet me sometime. I'll tell you where to got."He said,Hoping that would make her feel better.

monfang October 10th, 2016 08:57 AM

Moonfang smiled, and nuzzled his neck. "Thanks Darkoak. You've always been a big brother, you know..." she said, and layed down gently. "I need sleep, I've been up all night. Hey, can you get me a mouse or squirrel from the fresh-kill pile please?" she asked.

judas October 10th, 2016 09:02 AM

Darkoak smiled,"Yeah."He purred,walking out. Sooon he came back with a large mouse and dropped it at her paws.

judas October 10th, 2016 09:21 AM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormpelt (Post 5666)
Storm soon shortly fell asleep and her tail would curl up against her side. This would be the first time she ever too a nap since she left the nursery. She still remembered her training when she became an apprentice she changed a lot since then.

Darkoak purred,moving closer to her until there fur touched slightly.

monfang October 10th, 2016 09:22 AM

Moonfang ate half and scooted the other half to Darkoak. She smiled up and him, then layed her head on her paws.

judas October 10th, 2016 09:26 AM

Darkoak pushed it back over to her."Your a queen now you can have it."He purred.

MaskedBandits October 10th, 2016 11:11 AM

Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Mulberrykit squirmed, snuggling closer to her mother's belly. She'd been born less than a day before, and her eyes weren't open. She could feel the warmth of her siblings beside her, and that was comforting. Mulberrykit attempted to sit up, but her front paws weren't quite strong enough and she fell on her stomach. The young kit let out a yowl of annoyance, wishing she knew where she was and why. ( For Clover , Ash , and Snakekit )

Finch October 10th, 2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaskedBandits (Post 6162)
Mulberrykit squirmed, snuggling closer to her mother's belly. She'd been born less than a day before, and her eyes weren't open. She could feel the warmth of her siblings beside her, and that was comforting. Mulberrykit attempted to sit up, but her front paws weren't quite strong enough and she fell on her stomach. The young kit let out a yowl of annoyance, wishing she knew where she was and why. ( For Clover , Ash , and Snakekit )

Flarekit was squirming like crazy accidently slapping one of the bodies next to him with his paw. Flarekit tried to sit before falling onto to his back. He whimpered trying to roll back onto his belly. With one final struggle he turns over and just laid there with his eyes closed appreciating the warmth of his siblings.

Snake October 10th, 2016 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover (Post 6168)
Flarekit was squirming like crazy accidently slapping one of the bodies next to him with his paw. Flarekit tried to sit before falling onto to his back. He whimpered trying to roll back onto his belly. With one final struggle he turns over and just laid there with his eyes closed appreciating the warmth of his siblings.

Mossflight pulled Flarekit a little closer, then she looked over to his sister Mulberrykit. Mossflight licked Mulberrykit once on the small kit's head.

Caligo Everton October 10th, 2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakekit (Post 6191)
Mossflight pulled Flarekit a little closer, then she looked over to his sister Mulberrykit. Mossflight licked Mulberrykit once on the small kit's head.

Fernkit turned to mulberry kit and mewed "hi" she sounded weak and frail. She knew she felt that. She didn't move from her mothers Belly still suckleing