Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

cmdR_Paige April 28th, 2020 11:29 AM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

The nameless, hairless tom stalked through the darkened wood, a gurgling snarl in the back of his throat. He ran his tongue over his crooked yellow fangs. His bony tail lashed from side to side, and his large green eyes darted from shadow to shadow.

Famished... famished... famished we are. We needs nice tasty fishes... where's the stream with all the fishes...?

[OPEN]

Loon April 28th, 2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye (Post 678331)
The nameless, hairless tom stalked through the darkened wood, a gurgling snarl in the back of his throat. He ran his tongue over his crooked yellow fangs. His bony tail lashed from side to side, and his large green eyes darted from shadow to shadow.

Famished... famished... famished we are. We needs nice tasty fishes... where's the stream with all the fishes...?

[OPEN]

Loonpaw shivered. Where was she? The cold, dark forest seemed to dig its claws into her very bones and chilled her to her very core. She couldn't even remember how she got here- didn't she just curl up into her nest for the night? Her ears pricked as she heard a gurgling snarl, and tried to blink through the gloom with her bright, amber eyes.
"H-Hello?" She meowed slowly, unsure if she was attracting the attention of friend or foe. Her pelt stood on end, making her look like a bottle-brush. "Who's there?"

[ @Skye ]

cmdR_Paige April 28th, 2020 03:36 PM

"Who is it, preciousss?" He hissed inquisitively. "Is they nice? Is they nice and friendly?" He grinned widely, hopping out of the foliage. He kept to the darker spots, hoping the newcomer would prove entertaining. He wagged his tail like a dog, and crouched playfully before the younger cat before him. The scent of fish clung to the cat's pelt; he could tell she was a RiverClanner. He too, was once part of that Clan... now he was stuck here. Wrongfully imprisoned in the Dark Forest...

@Loon

MEAT ANGELS April 28th, 2020 05:59 PM

@vermin

does this work? it was on page 103 or something, I think :P

Loon April 28th, 2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye (Post 678664)
"Who is it, preciousss?" He hissed inquisitively. "Is they nice? Is they nice and friendly?" He grinned widely, hopping out of the foliage. He kept to the darker spots, hoping the newcomer would prove entertaining. He wagged his tail like a dog, and crouched playfully before the younger cat before him. The scent of fish clung to the cat's pelt; he could tell she was a RiverClanner. He too, was once part of that Clan... now he was stuck here. Wrongfully imprisoned in the Dark Forest...

@Loon

Loonpaw gasped as she saw the strange cat emerge from the darkness, but held her tongue- she wasn't one to judge based on appearances, besides he seemed... well, not like he was going to attack her right away or anything. Instead, she gave him a weak smile.
"H-Hi there, my name's Loonpaw..." She introduced herself cautiously.

[ @Skye ]

MrAJtheAJ April 28th, 2020 08:24 PM

Bloodtooth opened his eyes, thinking he was still in the real world. He was wrong. "What in the...where am I?" The tom padded around, unsure of where he was. This could be The Dark Forest, from the stories he was told as a kit. No, no way. It can't be. I've always wanted to be here...

Leucos April 28th, 2020 08:52 PM

green eyes opening , Cherrymist jerked her head up not again....why again!?! I.... the Molly folded her ears back as she leapt to her paws. She's not been here in ....moons! She hoped she'll never come back.why was she here now? Glaring dangerously at the darkness "Why am I here, again " she snarled at no one in particular .
( open )

cmdR_Paige April 29th, 2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loon (Post 679052)
Loonpaw gasped as she saw the strange cat emerge from the darkness, but held her tongue- she wasn't one to judge based on appearances, besides he seemed... well, not like he was going to attack her right away or anything. Instead, she gave him a weak smile.
"H-Hi there, my name's Loonpaw..." She introduced herself cautiously.

[ @Skye ]

"They are nice; aren't they, precious? We likes nice catses, don't we?" the emaciated tom giggled. "We would introduce ourselves, too, but we have no nameses. No, no name for ussss!" He sat down in front of Loonpaw and cocked his head to one side. "Is she from the RiverClan, perhapssss?"

MrAJtheAJ April 29th, 2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 679163)
green eyes opening , Cherrymist jerked her head up not again....why again!?! I.... the Molly folded her ears back as she leapt to her paws. She's not been here in ....moons! She hoped she'll never come back.why was she here now? Glaring dangerously at the darkness "Why am I here, again " she snarled at no one in particular .
( open )

Bloodtooth saw a shadow in the distance. It looked like a cat. He padded over to it cautiously. It smelled like a cat. The tom heard it meow. It sounded like a cat. "Hey, do you know where we are?" The tom mewed.

Space Cat April 29th, 2020 07:53 PM

hollowflight jerked awake in the dark forest. "what the heck.... oh, of course i'm in the dark forest! stupid mangepelt killed me!"