Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89)

Gusty February 17th, 2017 06:27 AM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

{I'm going to make them meet in the territory first, and then she could request to become a guard? @Ludicrous Lunacy }

Halite padded around the territory, attempting to patrol the borders, when he noticed a certain feline. His ear twitched as he finally recognized the fluffy pelt. What was her name? He finally remembered it, yes- Kamilla. Feeling hopeful, the tom tried the name out on his tongue; he was hoping that Kamilla would hear him- oh gosh, how awkward would it be if she didn't?

His anxiety was acting up again, just for the simple practice of calling out a name. The gray-pelted tomcat licked his fur down and spoke again. "Hello." The Commander was trying to be friendly, but it was probably coming out as too serious.

AbsurdJinx February 17th, 2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 170536)

Jinx rolled her eyes. "Pick a name to give me, or call me Jinx, I won't always respond to all sorts of pet names," she replied, before glancing down at the mouse. "Surprised you caught it with the amount of noise your stick body made," she commented, emotionless eyes darted from the mouse to him and back. If she was taught anything, it was to keep your enemies close, so despite her lack of appetite, the ebony she-cat leaned down and took a bite from the scrawny mouse. She chewed through the stringy meat before swallowing, sitting up straight and pushing the remains towards Augustus.

"You caught it, I was only being somewhat polite," she replied, playing along with his games. She didn't quite understand him or why he was so cocky in the first place. Jinx especially didn't understand his pet names, she'd play along, although she wouldn't call him anything other than his name. She wasn't trying to be that friendly.

Assuming Augustus took the other part of the mouse, Jinx had began to wash her whiskers. Drawing her rough tongue over each side side of her mouth and insuring no scraps were messing with her sense of touch. Her yellow hues were glancing around the forest once more. Now what? she couldn't help but ponder to herself. Everything she had just studied looked unfamiliar all over again.

Augustus was practically bouncing on his paws. She was so fiery and she even participated in his games. I like her already! He stared at her with wide eyes of awe, his mouth gaping slightly. ``What a she-cat!`` He cheered dreamily, his rat-like tail lashing with excitement. ``Tell me, darling, are you always so sharp-tongued? So... fun?`` His voice was smooth and deep, laced with a hint of amusement.

Lowering himself to a crouch, Augustus scooped himself a bite from the pathetic mouse, his jaws moving with every effort-filled chew. Meanwhile, his chin was tilted back just a bit as he gazed up at her, his eyes now narrowed supported with a cocky smirk in a charming look. ``Because I just love it,`` Augustus commented, bending his head once more to offer himself a bite of the gaunt rodent. ``And I can see us becoming good friends,`` He chuckled, rocking back on his haunches. His tail curled at his side, covering his hind paw. He towered over Jinx with his great height, and he smiled slightly at this fact. His bony shoulders were squared, and his head was held high. He offered the partly-eaten mouse a harsh tap, and his rounded ears twitched at the limp body's pounding as it rolled across the ground until it settled in a patch of dying leaves and dirty snow.

His eyes gleamed with one of his two usual emotions - amusement, while his smirk expressed his other emotion - cockiness. ``Now, I suppose you are in dire need of a guide?``

Blood February 17th, 2017 09:33 PM

A slick black somewhat strong rouge female wonders into territory unknowingly
Looking for prey in the bushes catching a mouse or two looking at every noise feeling as if she was being watched making a quick den of moss and twigs
Getting cut slightly as thorns scrape her glossy coat

judas February 17th, 2017 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175073)
A slick black somewhat strong rouge female wonders into territory unknowingly
Looking for prey in the bushes catching a mouse or two looking at every noise feeling as if she was being watched making a quick den of moss and twigs
Getting cut slightly as thorns scrape her glossy coat

(May I join in?)
Shadow walked through the territory. She carried a bundle of Marigold in her mouth. Being a healer wasn't that bad, even though she didn't have a lot of respect. Nodding her head, she watched the cat.

Blood February 17th, 2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175134)
(May I join in?)
Shadow walked through the territory. She carried a bundle of Marigold in her mouth. Being a healer wasn't that bad, even though she didn't have a lot of respect. Nodding her head, she watched the cat.

As the cat left she dropped it on the ground in the shelf her coat shinning in the moonlight like a star it shimmered with secret connections to star clan and and the secrets they old I now have them they trusted me with them and that's enough for me

judas February 17th, 2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175161)
As the cat left she dropped it on the ground in the shelf her coat shinning in the moonlight like a star it shimmered with secret connections to star clan and and the secrets they old I now have them they trusted me with them and that's enough for me

Shadow watched the cat oddly, picking up her bundle of herbs as she watched the cat. "Hello, are you...?" She was slightly confused.

Blood February 17th, 2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175173)
Shadow watched the cat oddly, picking up her bundle of herbs as she watched the cat. "Hello, are you...?" She was slightly confused.

Umm oh hi I didn't notice u um picks up bundles of herbs places them with the rest so what was that about says the cat well never mind I'm going to my den as she leaves she wonders and hopes star clan will except her wait I don't have a name she goes to the back to sleep and wait for moon pool

judas February 17th, 2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175182)
Umm oh hi I didn't notice u um picks up bundles of herbs places them with the rest so what was that about says the cat well never mind I'm going to my den as she leaves she wonders and hopes star clan will except her wait I don't have a name she goes to the back to sleep and wait for moon pool

Shadow quickly followed the cat, "Where are you going?" She mewed, picking up her herbs as she followed the cat. "Whats your name?" Shadow mewed.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175186)
Shadow quickly followed the cat, "Where are you going?" She mewed, picking up her herbs as she followed the cat. "Whats your name?" Shadow mewed.

Well I don't have one

judas February 17th, 2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175188)
Well I don't have one

"Where are you going then?" She mewed. Flicking her tail as she set the bundle down.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:01 PM

I'm the med cat now and I was a rouge named blood heart blood for short

judas February 17th, 2017 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175191)
I'm the med cat now and I was a rouge named blood heart blood for short

"Medicine cat for what?" She asked, pawing the ground.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175190)
"Where are you going then?" She mewed. Flicking her tail as she set the bundle down.

Well to my den then moonpool

judas February 17th, 2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175196)
Well to my den then moonpool

"Just a healer to yourself?" Shadow asked.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175190)

Well first I was a rouge so call me blood or blood heart and my den then moonpool so star clan can except
me as a med cat

judas February 17th, 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175201)
Well first I was a rouge so call me blood or blood heart and my den then moonpool so star clan can except
me as a med cat

"Starclan?" She huffed. "Only clan cats believe in that Mouse dung," She mumbled.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonfur (Post 175199)
"Just a healer to yourself?" Shadow asked.

What no to my new clan

judas February 17th, 2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175206)
What no to my new clan

"What clan is that?" Shadow asked. Thunderclan, skyclan, riverclan, and Windclan all had healers. She looked at the cat oddly.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:10 PM

And what did u say about star clan inless u want peace when u die u should belive

judas February 17th, 2017 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175211)
And what did u say about star clan inless u want peace when u die u should belive

"I can't," She mumbled. Flicking her tail, that was all she had to say.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:16 PM

I was a weird rouge and I mean u

judas February 17th, 2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175221)
I was a weird rouge and I mean u

Shadow shook her head, "Anyway, what clan are you in?" She asked.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:18 PM

As a healer I only heal u guys if I healed anyone else I failed my job

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:20 PM

I was a rouge I told u with a harsh tone and turns her glossy black back and heads for her den and thinks moonpool tommorow no matter what no one can stop me

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:22 PM

Before shutting the curtains she says if ur not hurt sick or anyone is or need herbs stay out

judas February 17th, 2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175229)
As a healer I only heal u guys if I healed anyone else I failed my job

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175233)
I was a rouge I told u with a harsh tone and turns her glossy black back and heads for her den and thinks moonpool tommorow no matter what no one can stop me

Shadow arched her back, hissing as she set the herbs aside. "I am a part of the Dusk syndicate! I am a healer! Not you!" She mewed. Shadow unsheath her claws. "This is my land!"

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:29 PM

She tilts her glossy head then flips it back and what she spat I thought I was that's what they said

judas February 17th, 2017 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175248)
She tilts her glossy head then flips it back and what she spat I thought I was that's what they said

"I am the healer her! You have no right to come and take my job! This is my only way to stay safe, for all of us to stay safe!" She hissed. Shadow arched her back, hissing as she swiped at the cat.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:34 PM

Suddenly instinct from being a rouge and defending herself flooded back suddenly before she new it her sharp long teath were Baring snarling snapping spitting claws unleashed defending herself moonstone was not on her mind defence was stay back she spat they said I was the new one crouching tail waving back and forth ready to dodge and attack

judas February 17th, 2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175257)
Suddenly instinct from being a rouge and defending herself flooded back suddenly before she new it her sharp long teath were Baring snarling snapping spitting claws unleashed defending herself moonstone was not on her mind defence was stay back she spat they said I was the new one crouching tail waving back and forth ready to dodge and attack

Shadow clawed the cats eye, making blood spray on her paw. The she jumped, tearing down her back before rolling and knocking the cat over. Shadow got up, grabbing the old cat by her scruff and threw her to the side as she ran back to protect her herbs. "Leave us!" She hissed, lashing her tail.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:37 PM

The pain on her ear and check burning she had all types of feelings anger revenge hate tiny bit of fear but with more revenge in all she swipes her claws across her legs

judas February 17th, 2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175262)
The pain on her ear and check burning she had all types of feelings anger revenge hate tiny bit of fear but with more revenge in all she swipes her claws across her legs

Shadow jumped back, her legs stung more. She clawed the cats ear and muzzle. Most of the blood was the other cat's, but her legs still stung. Swiping Shadow grabbed her herbs in her muzzle.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:42 PM

Have u gone mad she spat claws slashing down her haunches now their is no fear or regret just revenge then bitting her leg Tripping her then she leaps to her back and pins her down

judas February 17th, 2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175266)
Have u gone mad she spat claws slashing down her haunches now their is no fear or regret just revenge then bitting her leg Tripping her then she leaps to her back and pins her down

Shadow looked at her, her once soft fur was wet with blood. Her blue eye shined with Fear, round as full moons. She clutched her herbs in her mouth. "I am a Dusk syndicate Healer. I'm safe here, they don't hurt me like others." She mewed. "You can't take another healer spot, then I'll..." SHe turned her head to the side, waiting to be hit.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:48 PM

She knew she could end it here but she better let her live in on their territory

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:51 PM

I'm letting u live letting her up and trying to lick a little blood off her fur and her own her eye burning and many others too but the eye hurt the most she could still see but it stung and burned like getting stabbed or hit with a monster

judas February 17th, 2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blood (Post 175274)
She knew she could end it here but she better let her live in on their territory

"And What ever this Starclan is, You can't talk about it." She hissed, raking her claws down her belly. Shadow jumped up, pushing the cat aside.

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:56 PM

She felt like walking out the exit but her legs held her their they didn't want to move and they problely won't not any time soon so she stayed obeying her legs her paws ached as if she could fall over

Blood February 17th, 2017 11:58 PM

So now what we fight again more pain more death

Blood February 18th, 2017 12:00 AM

She knows one will die other live and be the healer