Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   June Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64949)

roo! June 12th, 2023 06:00 AM

Re: June Gathering

Sparrowfur purred in response, seemingly satisfied with her clanmate becoming more comfortable. She caught the eye of some apprentices all gathered up in a small circle, catter and snickers floating from the group, it reminded of her apprenticeship. Though, looking through an older set of eyes she felt like she had matured since then (she had not). She smiled softly as she turned her gaze to where the medicine cats from all the clans gathered.
"You must be extremely proud of your daughter, I dont think i could handle being a medicine cat. Too many herbs to remember, I'm much better at hunting and fighting." she glanced around the clearing. "Windclan is oddly late, why do you think that is?"

[ @jupiter ]

Cinnamon~ June 12th, 2023 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 (Post 1432123)
<• Eveningpaw •>

Her first gathering, this was so exciting, but also kinda scary, but mostly exciting, maybe she could meet some new friends, the closet cats to her were two warriors and an apprentice, who looked nice. Wandering over to them,
“Hi, I’m Eveningpaw”
@Cinnamonear

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=39739
═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Gentle•

Silverpaw turned around as he heard another cat's voice.
"Um...Hi, I'm Silverpaw!" he mewed.
"I'm from Riverclan. Is this your first Gathering too?" the apprentice asked, noticing that Eveningpaw looked at least as excited as him.
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@Silvershadow13 -Eveningpaw

Spookez. June 12th, 2023 07:35 AM

CEDARPAW
6/100

Cedarpaw was excited this was her first gathering! She wished she could bring her little brother, Owlkit. If anything happened to him while she was gone she would never forgive herself.

She looked around and noticed a lot of cats were already there. She slumped down. She walked backward until she bumped into another cat. When she fully turned around, she looked the cat in the eye. "Sorry! " She mumbled.

FRISK
SOMEONE JUST KILL HER ALREADY IDC IF ITS POWERPLAYING YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION.

Frisk wanted to try this again. She would sneak into the gathering, maybe kill a cat or two, have a small laugh, and leave. She had a new undercover name, Bugpaw from Fishclan. She kept studying her clan knowledge. Skyclan, Thunderclan, Darkclan, and Fishclan. Skyclan lived on a Giant tree- or uhm hill? She would learn that later. Fishclan lived either in the water or around water. Thunderclan lived in a forest. Darkclan lived in the thick forest.

She didn't know anything else about the clans, but as long as she kept a low profile everything would be fine. Hopefully, she won't run into that HUGE She-cat last time. The brown one with the scars. She had to avoid her. Even with all the training in the world, it seems she'll never beat that cat in a fight.

Minkuu June 12th, 2023 07:47 AM

──●◎●──
| Silentstalker - He/Him |

The tom was just sitting on the ground before realizing there was another cat not far from him with a somewhat odd scent, he walked up to them "hey, what's your name and also what clan are you from..?" he asked, some suspicion in him
If it turned out to be an outsider then he might as well kill them or something like that, though it's quite a bold move for an outsider to make considering how much other cats are here
----------
Frisk [ @Froggy uh yea quite a short post]

Spookez. June 12th, 2023 07:52 AM

FRISK

Uh-oh. Already she was caught. Her mind searched for some reason to Ignore him. Ah-ha! Being deaf! It was a terrible idea, but it could get her out of this problem. She simply turned away from the cat. Having a smile on her face and looking around.

When she turned towards the cat who was speaking to her, she pretended to be confused.

Minkuu June 12th, 2023 08:06 AM

──●◎●──
| Silentstalker - He/Him |

Seems like this cat's deaf? Well that's not an excuse for him to turn away especially since this cat has an odd scent. Silentstalker barely knew silent communication and stuff so he tried to do something. The warrior pointed towards each of the leaders of the different clans, trying to do some sort of gesture to ask which clan this cat is; hoping the cat would at least know what they're saying and then vice versa if this cat is from one of the clans then they would at least know their leader- wait what if this cat is pretending?

If this cat's mmaayyybbee pretending, then he would talk as if he knows "that's not working on me" they said, pretending to know if the cat's pretending or not even though it was just a guess. Hopefully the cat's actually pretending to be deaf, or else this'll be very awkward

---------------

Frisk [ @Froggy ]

Levi 99 June 12th, 2023 08:17 AM

Shadefrost watched as cats from all four clans came padding into the gathering. It was actually quite nice, even with the rain drenching their pelts. However his sense of ease was short lived as a new scent, weaker than the rest, came wafting towards his nose. And though he couldn't see it, he was pretty sure the source was only a few dox lengths behind him. "For crying out loud," he said suddenly, his fur bristling with agitation. "Every time, it's literally every time we have a gathering, give me a few seconds please," he said to Sil. He sat up and turned towards the rouge who'd snuck into the sacred event, claws unsheathed as he made his way to the molly. There seemed to already be a warrior confronting the intruder, but he didn't care. "What her name is doesn't matter and I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to figure out that she isn't from a clan." Shade made sure that his words were as cold as ice with an equally hostile glare for both cats. "Also your not fooling anyone with that deaf act," said the warrior, turning his full attention to the rouge. "now because it's expected of me I'm only going to say this once leave and I won't kill you."
@Froggy @Pangoligon @Silvershadow13

JackHunt_17 June 12th, 2023 08:42 AM

Cougarbite padded up to the gathering

Silvershadow13 June 12th, 2023 09:04 AM

@Froggy @Pangolin @Levi 99

Silverpaw didn’t even hesitate to slide her claws out when rogue scent flooded her senses. Spinning around, her gaze caught Shade’s, who seemed to be handling it. Hmm, it did seem like no amount of alone time could be spent, or even time to just relax. With Shade’s cold words, Sil, kept her amber glare on both cats, it seemed they needed a little scaring, that usually helped with the submission to wiser words.

Silvershadow13 June 12th, 2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinnamonear (Post 1432421)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=39739
═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Gentle•

Silverpaw turned around as he heard another cat's voice.
"Um...Hi, I'm Silverpaw!" he mewed.
"I'm from Riverclan. Is this your first Gathering too?" the apprentice asked, noticing that Eveningpaw looked at least as excited as him.
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@Silvershadow13 -Eveningpaw

<• Eveningpaw •>

Tail swishing back and forth in excitement,
“Yeah, it’s kinda scary seeing so many warriors and cats in one place, but, I guess I shouldn’t say that, you know, Shadowclan must keep their image of superiority. “ she honestly couldn’t help but laugh at the end, “What about you, are you enjoying the Gathering”