Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

furrensic February 19th, 2019 10:21 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573647)
Iriskit closed her eyes, and felt the black surround her, the opened them again. "Ah." She mewed. " I wondered if that was it"

Jaycall nodded. His bushy tail flicking. "I mostly rely on hearing and smell."

Moon Lily February 19th, 2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573649)

Jaycall nodded. His bushy tail flicking. "I mostly rely on hearing and smell."

Iriskit's eyes widened in awe. "You must be a great listener and smaller then!"

furrensic February 19th, 2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 573659)
Iriskit's eyes widened in awe. "You must be a great listener and smaller then!"

Jaycall nodded. "I think I am." The tom smiled.

furrensic February 20th, 2019 12:23 AM

Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Jaycall padded into the warrior's den. The blind tom sniffed the air, his ears flicking for any noises. Since he couldn't see, he relied on hearing and sense of smell. The blue-ish silver tom carefully padded to the most ness.
His misty blue eyes seemed to be staring straight ahead, if he could see. He layed down, closing his eyes, bored.
@YourAromanticAlly

YourAromanticAlly February 20th, 2019 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573682)
Jaycall padded into the warrior's den. The blind tom sniffed the air, his ears flicking for any noises. Since he couldn't see, he relied on hearing and sense of smell. The blue-ish silver tom carefully padded to the most ness.
His misty blue eyes seemed to be staring straight ahead, if he could see. He layed down, closing his eyes, bored.
@YourAromanticAlly

Tallear nosed his way into the den, scoffing slightly at the blind tom. Jaycall was pretty useless to the clan, but there wasn't much they could truly do about it. Tallear would take care of the silver cat like he was supposed to, like the warrior code said he should. He let out a small mew of greeting and laying down in the moss, pawing at some of it. He hoped the cat wouldn't ask him for any favors like the maine coon was an apprentice.

furrensic February 20th, 2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 573685)

Tallear nosed his way into the den, scoffing slightly at the blind tom. Jaycall was pretty useless to the clan, but there wasn't much they could truly do about it. Tallear would take care of the silver cat like he was supposed to, like the warrior code said he should. He let out a small mew of greeting and laying down in the moss, pawing at some of it. He hoped the cat wouldn't ask him for any favors like the maine coon was an apprentice.

Jaycalls ear twitched at the noise of Tallear entering the den. "Hello, Tallear." He greeted quietly, his eyes still closed. His tail flicked, Jaycall knew the other tom found him a bit hard to like. But what could Jaycall do? He was blind from the start.

YourAromanticAlly February 20th, 2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573686)

Jaycalls ear twitched at the noise of Tallear entering the den. "Hello, Tallear." He greeted quietly, his eyes still closed. His tail flicked, Jaycall knew the other tom found him a bit hard to like. But what could Jaycall do? He was blind from the start.

"Have you eaten today?" He asked, licking his paw and running it over his ears. Although he found it hard to like the cat, he still didn't care for him, like he did with everything member of thunderclan.

furrensic February 20th, 2019 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 573687)

"Have you eaten today?" He asked, licking his paw and running it over his ears. Although he found it hard to like the cat, he still didn't care for him, like he did with everything member of thunderclan.

Jaycall nodded. "Yes, I have." He said, turning his head to where Tallears voice was coming from. In hopes at looking at him.

YourAromanticAlly February 20th, 2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosemew (Post 573688)

Jaycall nodded. "Yes, I have." He said, turning his head to where Tallears voice was coming from. In hopes at looking at him.

The tabby rolled his eyes. What was the point? Why does this cat even sleep in the warriors den. Its not like he's a warrior. "Good. That means after I rest, I dont hace to hunt for you." He said, voice slightly sharper than intended, his tail flicking.

furrensic February 20th, 2019 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly (Post 573689)

The tabby rolled his eyes. What was the point? Why does this cat even sleep in the warriors den. Its not like he's a warrior. "Good. That means after I rest, I dont hace to hunt for you." He said, voice slightly sharper than intended, his tail flicking.

The silver blue toms brows furrowed. What did Tallear just say to him? "I'm capable of taking care of myself, Tallear. " He started. "I thought you would know that by now, I would be dead if I couldn't." Jaycall said, his voice stern.
The nerve of the other tom! He didn't need to be cared for.