Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

Arie July 21st, 2018 11:33 PM

Re: WindClan Territory

{ @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline - I honestly love this story so much, first time doing one with 3 characters at once and it's actually so calming and relaxing in a way. You really get a chance to develop him with more than one mind judging - different perspectives which is so great. || Second are we gonna hit up the medcat or?}

Breezefeather stopped shaking. He didn't know how it would to his clanmates but he was still so damn afraid of that mouse, but he brushed the black tip over Roan's shoulder in acknowledgement, and said, "Thank you for scaring it, but... what if it comes back?" At the amused faces of the others, he was confused, mice are violent didn't they know it?

He shook it away and continued on, and as finally the camp was in sight the tom nearly sank to his paws. He sniffed the air, hoping that his kit wasn't anywhere near the camp to see him like this. Her scent didn't seem to be coming from the clan camp and he was relieved. He didn't know how to interact with her, this wounded, hungry and stiff and an emotional mess. He wanted to sink to his paws but he willed himself to stand up. The rock out spring that was to his right brought on bad memories and for the third time that day the tom's eyes turned inward and it was like he could hear her voice again. He whispered, not aware that he was speaking out loud, "I can hear her again..."

Spikes July 21st, 2018 11:57 PM

( @Fuzzyfeline | @Arié Yeah, we probably should. We don't need to rush anyways because Breeze needs to eat first ^^ )

Though he wasn't happy with the lost meal, Breezefeather's reaction to the mouse skirting across the moor was enough to make him smile, even if it seemed inconsiderate. He wondered if the silver tom had ever hunted a mouse before. Did he even eat them? Was he scared of mice because of a bad hunting trip? Roansplash wanted to blurt out his questions, but knew that they were besides the point. He could ask when Breezefeather was digging into a hare in the WindClan camp. "...I guess so. Thanks, Buttercup," he begrudgingly mewed, not sure whether he should be concerned or not with their unspoken alliance, of sorts.

Roansplash gave a soft huff at the cream molly's amused statement, though he doubted that she meant to tease. Though snappy at times, she didn't seem very malicious. "If it came back, I'd be bringing it to the fresh-kill pile," he snorted, tail tip twitching slightly. "A mouse is the least of your worries... Unless you're planning on eating one." Hey, Breezefeather needed to eat something, after all! Glad that they weren't stuck by the mouse hole, he steadied himself by Breezefeather, trying to mimic the pace they were at before. His own legs were becoming stiff at this point... He was surprised that the weary tom could still continue.

Roansplash's head rose as he saw the camp not too far ahead, and he almost bolted in to give himself some needed tlc. Of course, he soon remembered the ragged pelt that pressed against his own, and kept his pace to the crawl it had been before. He was always quite impatient, which definitely didn't help with his training at all... "Isn't that a sight for sore eyes?" He exhaled with relief the closer they got to camp, pausing to look at Breezefeather as he spoke. What does he mean? The russet and white tom's ears perked and he practically lost interest in their final goal. "Her voice? Don't tell me you're hallucinating, or something..." Roansplash didn't even know who the voice belonged to, let alone why or how he heard it.

wren July 22nd, 2018 01:10 AM

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 525185)
"Man, you act like I've never been friendly in my entire life!" he exclaimed, a small laughter found in his tone. His gaze gleamed with play suddenly as he listened to her speak once more. "Could be very effective, you don't know!" he replied before her next question caught him off guard. He looked back at his fur, giving it a lick or two before looking back at her. "I groom.... sometimes," he winked in her direction letting out a small chuckle. If any cat knew how fluffy, thick fur worked, you had to groom it otherwise you'd end up looking like a big ball of matted fur. It was quite unappealing and very uncomfortable. Blazingstar wouldn't be able to be a good leader if he didn't keep his fur under control, even if it was unpleasant to groom sometimes.

' 'you didn't seem like it! You look like the type who'd smother someone with your fur if they sneezed during one of your precious ceremonies' ' she choked with laughter cocking her head back with a prominent smile. ' 'i guess you've also got to consider your the only leader I've ever met- so it's not saying much' ' she added with a playful smirk as her tail tossed and twirled in the air behind her, fidgeting with the eagerness she felt building up in her chest. Despite only having talked to him for around, what like 45 seconds? She'd already felt herself tripping and falling right over him. Much like any other tom who would be easy on the eyes, although now that she thought about it she had always preferred a lean warrior with thin fur but now as she was here she didn't mind it as much. At least not on blazingstar. she let out a mrrow of laughter as he spoke again and sarcasticly rolled her eyes ' 'am i going to have to start mothering you, goodness I couldn't have my leader show up as a ball of fur now could i?' ' she asked with another snort of laughter.

Cosmo July 22nd, 2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brilliance (Post 525266)

“Yeah! Yeah, I’m f-fine.” Fawnfern mumbled, smiling sheepishly, just a little embarrassed that he had to witness her embarrassing herself. She really didn’t like to embarrass herself in front of others - especially in a clan of skillful cats. They ran so fast, and she could barely keep up with them. She continued to hope that her kits would be able to thrive in a fast paced clan like Windclan themselves. Admittedly, she’d prefer they were raise as kittypet - wouldn’t they be safer then? She shook her smooth pelt, looking down at her paws only to slightly perk up when Weaselshade was being kind. Honestly, it took her aback. She was so used to butting heads with the tom, and for him to have a...heart towards her was astonishing as much as it was frightening. She didn’t indulge in it too much, smiling up at Weaselshade, seemingly cheered about trying again. Fawnfern listened to Weaselshade, deciding to practice the hunting crouch once more. However, her stance wasn’t perfect. She knew her limbs weren’t quite as sturdy, she kept shuffling her paws to get comfortable as she lowered down, scratching at the grass under her. “Is this...better?” She flicked her ears up at him.

Weaselshade noticed the embarrassment in the molly's voice but he didn't comment on it. It was normal that cats didn't like to embarrass themselves in front of others, commenting on it was not only rude but a sure way that Fawnfern was going to end up yelling at him and he was enjoying his day very much, and did not want it to be ruined by Fawnfern's tendency to end up yelling at him. Weaselshade watched Fawnfern try the hunting crouch again, it was not bad. In fact it was far better than her previous crouch, he studied her posture, which was not great, but not terrible. "Yes it is better," The tom said, he got into the crouch himself to let her correct anything herself. Once he was sure that she had fixed it he went an grabbed a small stick. "Try pouncing on this," He said as he dropped it on the ground in front of her.

Mango July 22nd, 2018 09:15 AM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnsong (Post 525860)
"Oohh.." she sighed, not particularly wanting to speak.

Greenpaw wasn’t sure what she was oohing at, but he chose to take a risk and give a small nod.

Blazepaw July 22nd, 2018 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 525296)

Pipitfeather gave the little tom a sympathetic glance, he was all alone and freezing. It left this cream and ginger tom feeling sorry for him. "I'm not your mom, sorry." He admitted as the little tom lifted his head and commented that he was not his mom. Sitting down on three legs the young tom laid his fluffy tail over the shivering kitten to try and warm him. "Are you lost? Can you tell me how to help you?" Pipitfeather asked the kitten looking down at the little scrap beside him.

@Arié @Spikes
{Hay we're a bunch of lazy people. X3
And yay a fights the perfect place for Buttercup to jump in.}

Buttercupbreeze ran though the moor today had already been so busy! She was exhausted from being on her paws all day. To be honest she wasn't even sure if she'd eaten all day, so forgetful and yet she managed on with all her duties. At least she got some training in with Shadepaw witch was tiring but after words she'd gone hunting. That was a bit relaxing and she successfully caught a hare witch she still carried in her jaws.
Letting out a sigh Buttercup rounded a few stray rock mounds, only to hear cat's bickering over something. Oh come on, we don't need fighting inside our borders, there's enough tension outside them. The molly thought to herself. She could just hear the toms from a distance so wasn't able to pinpoint what they were saying but neither sounded pleased with the other. But one sounded genuinely worried from what she could tell at the distance. I hope no cat's hurt. She suddenly worried swiftly heading over to the two toms.

Once Buttercupbreeze reached the two toms it was clear that the silver spotted tabby was in pain and apparently in poor health and the rowan Hurd one was trying to take him back to camp. Dropping her prey the molly headed closer to the toms. "What's going on?" She asked looking them both over but mostly the silver tom. Uh, named I can't remember names. Hmm, I wanna say Roansplash and Breezefeather but I'm probably wrong. The creamy ginger feline recalled, she was never good with names especially of cats she never interacted with but she needed to get better at that. Both things actually, interacting with the Clan and remembering names.
Flicking her bushy tail a few times Buttercup made sure she stayed calm, she couldn't let her tiredness make her short tempered or anything. Nor did she want to hurt any cat's feeling which sadly she did a lot without realizing it. That was probably going to happen though, since there is already tension in the air and with her tendency to be blunt even she she isn't tired increased when she is, it might end poorly. Though thankfully for the time being Buttercup was calm and would attempt to stay that way.

{Wouldn't it be a hoot if Breeze snapped at Buttercup as well and she ganged up with Roan to force him eat? Tired Buttercup can be a bit snappy and blunt. X3
My baby needs some conflicts.}

[Sorry, i had read it, just never replied]

"It's...c-cold" Clawsion slowly thought his mother, warming him up under the shelter of the brambles. "Can we-e go.. go home?"

Fawnsong July 22nd, 2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 525939)
Greenpaw wasn’t sure what she was oohing at, but he chose to take a risk and give a small nod.

Chestnutpaw's large ears perked up at the sound of the wind tussling the coarse grass overtop of the clearing, picking up dust and swirling it, making her pink nose quiver as she sneezed. The soft sound shaking her head as she squeezed her eyes tightly.

North July 22nd, 2018 01:31 PM

{Open for anybody to reply to :)}

Freckleswipe's slender form slipped silently through the intimidatingly tall patch of grass she'd chosen as the perfect place to hide the thrush she'd caught only moments ago. She had internally debated whether or not to return back to camp, delivering the thrush to it's destined place on the freshkill pile but she'd eventually come to the conclusion that she'd rather remain and hunt a little longer. Digging a hole just big enough for the thrush, and just deep enough to mask it's scent, Freckleswipe placed the dead creature down softly before covering it up with the same dirt she'd dug up. The sleek ginger feline then manoeuvred her way out of the tall grass, and into a small clearing of sorts. The somewhat hot sun beat down on her, heating up her small body and making her feel a type of internal warmth, a happiness of sorts, she believed one could only get from the light of the sun. The feline lay down gently, closing her eyes and taking a needed moment to relax; catching that thrush had certainly not been an easy task. The world around her was surprisingly quiet, an odd occurrence in what she considered a rather noisy part of the territory. A gentle breeze past by her, combing through the soft fur of her pelt. She lay there silently, pondering to herself what her next move would be.

Mango July 22nd, 2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnsong (Post 526065)
Chestnutpaw's large ears perked up at the sound of the wind tussling the coarse grass overtop of the clearing, picking up dust and swirling it, making her pink nose quiver as she sneezed. The soft sound shaking her head as she squeezed her eyes tightly.

Greenpaw pursed a smile of amusement at how high-pitched the sneeze was.

Fawnsong July 22nd, 2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 526148)
Greenpaw pursed a smile of amusement at how high-pitched the sneeze was.

Smiling up at Greenpaw she asked quietly, "What do you think your warrior name will be?"